Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Friends and business partners again, case closed. - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (35058 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
Surveyprof, we are Nigerians and you know what that means.

The obvious truth is that, Odiero has brainwashed Jani. This white people are so daft!

How can someone who has lost money be managing money for investors in china? An he said "I am still testing my strategy" someone who claim to be an expert is still testing? And investors in China do not know of any "guru" from China or Some well developed country, na Nigerian dem see? I laugh.

This guy is a bloody liar! All this were fabricated to deceive them all.

Jani could even be an accomplice... Trust Naija!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
naijababe:

Choi grin grin grin grin. I no go like to tif your money o
My dear! Na man make man wicked.
Imagine! Just imagine!
He's had this man's money for 14mths, the man says his child can't join the team because of Mazi Nicodemus. Its painful.
With people like Jani, scamming would be easy.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
2sexy: Surveyprof, we are Nigerians and you know what that means.

The obvious truth is that, Odiero has brainwashed Jani. This white people are so daft!

How can someone who has lost money be managing money for investors in china? An he said "I am still testing my strategy" someone who claim to be an expert is still testing? And investors in China do not know of any "guru" from China or Some well developed country, na Nigerian dem see? I laugh.

Hello,

Actually, if you check my post yesterday, I did made measure of it as well "Jani" but I was told by Mr Anthonio not to bring Jani to the matter, as he/she has been nice to him Anthonio, so I hv to cancel my post for yesterday.

Simailarly, wat Nwankwo did so far was to use Jani as a backup to persuade Mr Anthonio that he is a trusted fellow to reckon with and has lots of Jani's money with him, even up to millions, loose some even, I equally told Mr. Anthonio dis but he choose dat we should leave Jani out of the case, he or she has been helpful to him and a good fellow!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
2sexy: Surveyprof, we are Nigerians and you know what that means.

Hello,

Actually, if you check my post yesterday, I did made measure of it as well "Jani" but I was told by Mr Anthonio not to bring Jani to the matter, as he/she has been nice to him Anthonio, so I hv to cancel my post for yesterday.

Simailarly, wat Nwankwo did so far was to use Jani as a backup to persuade Mr Anthonio that he is a trusted fellow to reckon with and has lots of Jani's money with him, even up to millions, loose some even, I equally told Mr. Anthonio dis but he choose dat we should leave Jani out of the case, he or she has been helpful to him and a good fellow!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
From the chat you posted above,it can be deducted that Nicodemus does not have any objections to the allegations apart from the "lie against me" statements which weren't pinpointed.

That Odiaero actually collected money from Antonio via deceit (they needed to send money from their account to his account before any transfer can be made out of Nigeria) which to me is a lie from odiaero.

That Jani is trying not to support Antonio and at the same time not accusing Odiaero maybe because he doesn't want to scare him away (maybe he's been promised of getting paid by odiaero).

That Antonio is not buying into the "i will pay story" again and wants his money asap.

But who are the accomplices odiaero used in forging these documents if they have been confirmed to be real?

Maybe they are also on NL if these documents are for real (the bank documents and the aliases)
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2013
The Jani guy seems to be sympathetic to Odiaero.why can't he just borrow or dash Odi some money so Yo can be settled and he can continue his cosy relationship with Odi undecided
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 9:56am On Feb 06, 2013
ifyalways: The Jani guy seems to be sympathetic to Odiaero.why can't he just borrow or dash Odi some money so Yo can be settled and he can continue his cosy relationship with Odi undecided

grin grin grin grin grin

I think he's trying his best not to scare "odi" away so as not to lose the "promises of a return" he must have gotten from "odi". maybe no option for him?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2013
True!
honeric01:

grin grin grin grin grin

I think he's trying his best not to scare "odi" away so as not to lose the "promises of a return" he must have gotten from "odi". maybe no option for him?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2013
Friends and business partners again, case closed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by erniok(m): 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
honeric01:

grin grin grin grin grin

as i dey read the thing, i dey laff. see brainwashing. jani don believe odiaero finish. im no even ask why odi scanned forged bank documents, a criminal act, if he genuinely wants to pay them back. a multimillionaire is now a slave to the chinese. where that one dey happen. as odunnu rightly said, na im type dey make scamming easy.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by straneur(m): 6:58am On Feb 07, 2013
Please has Anthonio or any person seen Jani or had personal relationship with her? The Jani sounds like a make up to me. Just saying...
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 7:39am On Feb 07, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 7:56am On Feb 07, 2013
straneur: Please has Anthonio or any person seen Jani or had personal relationship with her? The Jani sounds like a make up to me. Just saying...
My thought exactly!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2013
straneur: Please has Anthonio or any person seen Jani or had personal relationship with her? The Jani sounds like a make up to me. Just saying...
Nice question for OP ie Sisebuto.
Hope you guys are making positive progress offline?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 9:28am On Feb 07, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by straneur(m): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2013
Sisebuto: I showed all evidences on the website. Everybody can look its. Why Odiaero (Nicodemus) doesnt come here and defend himself? Is very easy: he is guilty. We need tracking him. Many thanks to everybody. We must write final point to all fraudsters.

I understand you don't want to involve anybody but can you please let us know if Jani is a real person? Have you met her? I mean they are asking you not to involve her or anyone else why? If you both need your money. Help us, help you
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2013
straneur:

I understand you don't want to involve anybody but can you please let us know if Jani is a real person? Have you met her? I mean they are asking you not to involve her or anyone else why? If you both need your money. Help us, help you
If Sisebuto doesnt want to involve/implicate any other person for reasons best known to him then so be it - dont push it.

It isnt of much consequence, really, whether Jani exists or not. What we know and what matters is that odiaero exists and he collected the said money from Sisebuto, so let's focus on that please.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 11:21am On Feb 07, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 10:48am On Feb 09, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2013
Sisebuto: Any notice? How can we get him?

Have you gotten the information you asked for from surveyprof?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2013
Sisebuto: Jani is my friend. I know him personally because we expected do bussines with Nicodemus, but we stopped all relationship with Nicodemus due his unresponsability. I need say Jani is totally ruined because Nicodemus took all his money, and he is waiting the pay back during 14 months.
Wow.

whats the update now?SurveyProf undecided
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 10:56am On Feb 09, 2013
Cant this guy be tracked via his IP to determine his location during the chat? I believe this is VERY possible but would require some sort of sophistication.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 10:58am On Feb 09, 2013
2sexy: Cant this guy be tracked via his IP to determine his location during the chat? I believe this is VERY possible but would require some sort of sophistication.

Not in the world where proxy soft wares are in vogue.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 11:26am On Feb 09, 2013
honeric01:

Not in the world where proxy soft wares are in vogue.
It can still be done. How do you think paypal still track Nigerians who operate an account with them?

It may not be an option due to the cost that might come with it.

Software pass software bros.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2013
2sexy: It can still be done. How do you think paypal still track Nigerians who operate an account with them?

It may not be an option due to the cost that might come with it.

Software pass software bros.

Simple:

If you use a proxy software, you will go through but when it gets to adding your Nigerian bank account or atm card, this is where you are stopped. you can set up an account with paypal with a proxy software but you can't add a foreign account into that same paypal.

second way is through their security procedure: (you must confirm a small deposit made into your account and you must also confirm your address by entering some codes mailed to your home address.

These are ways Paypal stop Nigerians from setting up accounts with them, not through proxy.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by straneur(m): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2013
honeric01:

Simple:

If you use a proxy software, you will go through but when it gets to adding your Nigerian bank account or atm card, this is why you are stopped. you can set up an account with paypal with a proxy software but you can't add a foreign account into that same paypal.

second way is through their security procedure: (you must confirm a small deposit made into your account and you must also confirm your address by entering some codes mailed to your home address.

These are ways Paypal stop Nigerians from setting up accounts with them, not through proxy.

It can be done
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2013
straneur:

It can be done

I never said it can't be done.

Read the crux of our discuss.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 11:50am On Feb 09, 2013
ifyalways: Wow.

whats the update now?SurveyProf undecided

We are not really in progress as we should hv, reasons are that Mr. Anothnio has not been able to prove the actual amount Odiero owns him, or better still, dat he sent to Odiero, frm the chat conversation, he sent 25.000 euros and currently it is 26.000 euros and 1.000 euros daily, the question is was der any written agreement to this effect? Can we hv dis? And frm the thread tittle, it is 2 millions dollars, no prove.

Ordinarily, Odiero would have been given an ultimator of 25 days, just like Wunmi's case to apprea and defend himself, den if he fails, we will now report him to all law enforcement agents, like Cia, Fbi, IC3, Efcc, etc.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2013
honeric01:

Simple:

If you use a proxy software, you will go through but when it gets to adding your Nigerian bank account or atm card, this is where you are stopped. you can set up an account with paypal with a proxy software but you can't add a foreign account into that same paypal.

You are wrong. If that is what you think, Nigerians have successfully opened account on paypal but got limited because they found out that the person(s) uses proxy or software.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2013
surveyProf:

We are not really in progress as we should hv, reasons are that Mr. Anothnio has not been able to prove the actual amount Odiero owns him, or better still, dat he sent to Odiero, frm the chat conversation, he sent 25.000 euros and currently it is 26.000 euros and 1.000 euros daily, the question is was der any written agreement to this effect? Can we hv dis? And frm the thread tittle, it is 2 millions dollars, no prove.

Ordinarily, Odiero would have been given an ultimator of 25 days, just like Wunmi's case to apprea and defend himself, den if he fails, we will now report him to all law enforcement agents, like Cia, Fbi, IC3, Efcc, etc.

Did he say he sent $2M to Odiaero or that the amount Odiaero crashed all together for him and other investors he knows?

From the Opening post, i read that the money that was traded and crashed by Odiaero belonging to him and other investors was $2M and that some other money was sent directly to Odiaero to "process a $490k part-refund" to him and the rest of the investors.

And that he was Odiaero to return the money he sent directly to Odiaero.

Is it that i am mis-interpreting the opening post or what?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2013
surveyProf:

Too bad... this is a classic case of 419 wherein the victims are helpless because they have no prove... cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Happy New Year, Nairalanders / Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo) / Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.