Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters (12648 Views)

My Client Is Now Open To Peace And Dialogue, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Pleads With FG / Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by omocheche(f): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
What is fedreal government own? we re talking about northern leaders
berem: hmmm....now this got me thinking very hard! is there something the Federal Government is not telling us?
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by Zet72(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2013
We don't dialogue with terrorists,so nagoma,lacasa & alhajiharam beware! ...

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by PedroJP(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
I'v been praying very hard for God to make me a superman so that i will get all involved in this boko rubbish out and make them smell suffering.
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by omocheche(f): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
Una never talk d one wey dey worry una, which one is it? that there shall not be xtrians in nijia or that GEJ will not rule nijia or that you guys are fighting for God himself? BOKO HARAM go get busy una hear?
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by MotionKali: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2013
They reach to end of the road that is y they are looking 4 dialogue. No way 4 any dialogue, u must be crush be GEJ IJN.
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by goodmike7: 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
berem: hmmm....now this got me thinking very hard! is there something the Federal Government is not telling us?

U always talk like a chimpazee
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by Orikinla(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
Any dummy can claim to be Boko Haram, and dialogue with Boko Haram can be manufactured like another Nollywood home video.
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by sage2(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
LocalChamp: Another Boko Haram Figure Speaks, Ruling Out Dialogue With Nigeria Gov’t

By SaharaReporters, New York
SaharaReporters has obtained an audio interview of a man, identified as Mujhahedeen Muhammad Marwana, who claims to be the second-in-command to Boko Haram leader Imam Abubakar Shekau, conducted in Hausa by phone in Bauchi State, by a foreign journalist.

In it, Marwana speaks authoritatively about meetings between members of his group and some top Northerners, including Governor Sule Lamido, former Minister of Defence Bello Halliru, and Sheik Dahiru Bauchi. The translation, into English, did not provide any context to those meetings.

According to the source which made the tape available, the interview was broadcast yesterday, January 28, but it is unclear when it was conducted and where it was broadcast. Translated into English, the interview shows Marwana dispelling any possible dialogue with the militants because the government has allegedly killed 47 Boko Haram emissaries in dialogue efforts that have never seen the light of day.

In the interview, Marwanna also explained Boko Haram’s predicament in Kano, stating that four principal members of their group are being “unjustly” held there and must first be released as a pre-condition for any future developments. He indicated that there are others also being held in Abuja, Maiduguri and other locations in the North.

He told his interviewer: “Many people have called us for dialogue many times but the government is fooling itself, thinking they are clever but [are] deceiving themselves. They are insisting they don’t know us, it is false, we have met their representatives many times but because of their evil plan they kept denying [us] because of their greed and wickedness.”

Marwana also reiterated that Boko Haram is following Allah’s instruction to serve him and that his group is not attacking anyone unjustly.
He asked: “Before they attack us, have you ever see us attacking them and their cronies from the beginning? Even pressmen we have no problem with them except where there were some plots,” he said.

Apparently on the subject of treachery on the part of the government, he recalled “the first meeting” following the execution of former Boko Haram leader Mohammed Yusuf in Maiduguri.

“We were six in Shehu’s Palace,” he recalled. “From there we were 40 that met in Damaturu and only three of us survived. We went to Kaduna and met in Arewa House; of 11 of us, 10 were killed by special squad of security agencies around Tafa on Abuja way, with all these, who is a cheat and want trouble? We sat with Governor Sule Lamido, former minister of defence, Bello Halliru and Sheik Dahiru Bauchi, this is what we want our Muslim Ummah to know.”

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/another-boko-haram-figure-speaks-ruling-out-dialogue-nigeria-gov%E2%80%99t

ceejay80s: I'm waiting for somebody tn quote the whole long story again b4 he or she makes a useless comment
Unbelievable! lol

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by BeraBera(f): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2013
According to the source which made the tape available, the interview was broadcast yesterday, January 28, but it is unclear when it was conducted and where it was broadcast .

[size=16pt]THIS MIGHT BE AN OLD INTERVIEW FOR ALL I CARE. Their spokesman has conveyed the agreement of the group after series of meetings with Northern leaders. This self-acclaimed 2nd in command might just be a disgruntled member who still wants more violence.[/size]
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by tunde1200(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
Almighty God will assist federal govt to destroy this set of criminals
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by ignis: 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
Which should we believe now?
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by ignis: 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
tunde1200: Almighty God will assist federal govt to destroy this set of criminals
Amen
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by Judolisco(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
teskyg: How can they release your brothers who unjustly murder many Innocent Nigerians?
toor c has he is taking lyk a compound fool its them dat know maybe there explosive have finish
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by vizboy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nonsense that guy is jobless make fg find the work of prostitution
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by ashson: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2013
Kslib:

A think una don see am... Wey dat muslim girl wey dey create topic about JIHAD that other day,abeg make she con see wetin her islamic scholars dey talk oh
.. After person go con dey tell me say "islam is a religion of peace"..

So xtians no be only una get blessed trinity oh.. Muslims sef get their own too..
stop dis crap n shut up ur stinky pit! who is the islam scholar here? from where and when did boko haram emerged? stop fooling urself and blame your govt for all this.

people are doing more research and finding the truth about islam, despite the few ignorants that are trying to spoil its name. sit down there and let those pastors make money out of you, or better go and do your own research and find the truth.
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by rayman2: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
[color=#006600][/colorWhat baffles me alot is the tieing of this stupid, inhumane, uncivilised boko haram sect to Islam the religion of peace and d civilised]
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by lacasa: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
See the way Nigerians r being played like football

Hehehe!!! grin
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by ashson: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD!!!

To my surprise, its not even a muslim that said so. are people being forced to accept islam or what?
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by batstan(m): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2013
Boko haram+corruption+poverty= Government
Revolution+revolution+revolution= Peace+Good Governance

Only you and i can stop boko haram
Just believe me y'all cos i know where speaking from
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by batstan(m): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2013
lacasa: See the way Nigerians r being played like football

Hehehe!!! grin
Infact my bruvda. Our politicians are really gooooood; they engage us and silently loot. We've all killed ourselves with words already.
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by Psylas(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
Achieverbaba:

Fool! Must u blame everything on religion?

" I am a Muslim, my religion is perfect but i'm not, for every mistakes nd atrocities i commit, i should sincerely be held responsible for it nd not my religion" thank u
but half of the pple practicing ya religion ar terrorists, u'r here telling us dat it's parfect
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by mu2sa2: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
teskyg: How can they release your brothers who unjustly murder many Innocent Nigerians?
Blame game cannot end d violence. only sincerity of purpose can end these senseless killings by both jtf and bh. Gej and the few sitting on the gigantic defence budget dont want d insurgency to end. Politicians are no.1 Hypocrites. Now they will call bh for dialogue and those that answer d call are waylaid and killed extra-judicially. For now i dont think fg will resolve bh insurgency and other security challenges facing d country so long as defence budget hovers around a trillion naira-money that goes into the bank accounts of a few people.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
LocalChamp: Another Boko Haram Figure Speaks, Ruling Out Dialogue With Nigeria Gov’t

By SaharaReporters, New York
SaharaReporters has obtained an audio interview of a man, identified as Mujhahedeen Muhammad Marwana, who claims to be the second-in-command to Boko Haram leader Imam Abubakar Shekau, conducted in Hausa by phone in Bauchi State, by a foreign journalist.

In it, Marwana speaks authoritatively about meetings between members of his group and some top Northerners, including Governor Sule Lamido, former Minister of Defence Bello Halliru, and Sheik Dahiru Bauchi. The translation, into English, did not provide any context to those meetings.

According to the source which made the tape available, the interview was broadcast yesterday, January 28, but it is unclear when it was conducted and where it was broadcast. Translated into English, the interview shows Marwana dispelling any possible dialogue with the militants because the government has allegedly killed 47 Boko Haram emissaries in dialogue efforts that have never seen the light of day.

In the interview, Marwanna also explained Boko Haram’s predicament in Kano, stating that four principal members of their group are being “unjustly” held there and must first be released as a pre-condition for any future developments. He indicated that there are others also being held in Abuja, Maiduguri and other locations in the North.

He told his interviewer: “Many people have called us for dialogue many times but the government is fooling itself, thinking they are clever but [are] deceiving themselves. They are insisting they don’t know us, it is false, we have met their representatives many times but because of their evil plan they kept denying [us] because of their greed and wickedness.”

Marwana also reiterated that Boko Haram is following Allah’s instruction to serve him and that his group is not attacking anyone unjustly.
He asked: “Before they attack us, have you ever see us attacking them and their cronies from the beginning? Even pressmen we have no problem with them except where there were some plots,” he said.

Apparently on the subject of treachery on the part of the government, he recalled “the first meeting” following the execution of former Boko Haram leader Mohammed Yusuf in Maiduguri.

“We were six in Shehu’s Palace,” he recalled. “From there we were 40 that met in Damaturu and only three of us survived. We went to Kaduna and met in Arewa House; of 11 of us, 10 were killed by special squad of security agencies around Tafa on Abuja way, with all these, who is a cheat and want trouble? We sat with Governor Sule Lamido, former minister of defence, Bello Halliru and Sheik Dahiru Bauchi, this is what we want our Muslim Ummah to know.”

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/another-boko-haram-figure-speaks-ruling-out-dialogue-nigeria-gov%E2%80%99t
Owk.......

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by Psylas(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
ashson: ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD!!!

To my surprise, its not even a muslim that said so. are people being forced to accept islam or what?
chairman it's because of high birth rate, if not, what do u expect when on man marri 4 wives

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by akos123: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
well that's the height of deceit,i think they should press for dialogue which is their best option for now,else they local and international forces will crush them.Britain and America is now ready for them even mr president GEJ
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by Chamber10(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
mu2sa2: Blame game cannot end d violence. only sincerity of purpose can end these senseless killings by both jtf and bh. Gej and the few sitting on the gigantic defence budget dont want d insurgency to end. Politicians are no.1 Hypocrites. Now they will call bh for dialogue and those that answer d call are waylaid and killed extra-judicially. For now i dont think fg will resolve bh insurgency and other security challenges facing d country so long as defence budget hovers around a trillion naira-money that goes into the bank accounts of a few people.

Very poor reasoning is not good on a social site like this. Tell that rubbish to ur cows. Boko haram sympathiser
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by fastlane84: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
Kslib:
Do you know that this statement alone should send top government officials to life in prison if only we value lives in this country..
A think una don see am... Wey dat muslim girl wey dey create topic about JIHAD that other day,abeg make she con see wetin her islamic scholars dey talk oh
.. After person go con dey tell me say "islam is a religion of peace"..
Mathematically....
Boko haram= allah's loyal servants
Allah= loves destruction
Religion= islam
Therefore.. Boko haram + allah + islam = 3 in one.. OMO SEE COMBO..
So xtians no be only una get blessed trinity oh.. Muslims sef get their own too..

U still dey here?.... Wen dem dey wait u 4 yaba left.
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by ozodimgba(m): 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2013
No one is interested in any dialogue with those criminals. They have killed thuosands of innocent Nigerians with some foreigners. Now they want compasation, who will compasate nigerians and the country for the damages she has sufered infrastructutally, humanly and with her image both within and outside the country? It is only fools that engage in war they cannot win. No one i repeat no one engages the federal republic into war and win, read ur history very well. No body is listening to these cowards, kill them all!
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by nagoma(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
2bosun: I always knew this guys were never serious, they're just a political tool in the hands of some Northerners. We need to continue crushing these criminals. No dialogue with terrorists angry

They are definitely criminals and must be crushed but I don't rule out the hands of some SOUTHERNERS as well in the BH saga.
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by abuhabib(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
tomakint:
Stop that nonsense your religion is not!!!!
Admit it that you dont know about islam. Islam is religion of peace.
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by mu2sa2: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
Chamber10:

Very poor reasoning is not good on a social site like this. Tell that rubbish to ur cows. Boko haram sympathiser
read d crap u v written again and u`ll see the need to go for a psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by uxor: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2013
FG pls Never release any of their members in prison. BH are being pounded by JTF, and lacking members so they now want to cow the FG into a fake ceasefire, so as to take JTF unaware.

They are also afraid of new US DRONE BASE In Niger, which wil strike them any moment without any notice or sound.

My understanding now is that Boko Haram has no control now or beyond the control of their so called political structure!
They have internal destabilization and insecurity!

They know is game up for them. Remember GEJ's FIRST QUARTER Of 2013 of crushing them to history.

Boko Haram is a legion of satanism, not any religion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eligibility For 2015: S-court Dismisses Suit Against Jonathan / Why Do Yoruba Men Eat More Of Ibo Foods Today? / 2019: Why I Want To Be Nigeria’s President – Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.