Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Which Would You Choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Choose (661 Views)

Guys Which Will You Choose / Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With / Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Choose by Andybaby: 7:58am On Jan 30, 2013
If God gave you an opportunity to pick between two ladies and shows you the future if you marry any of them. One of the ladies, clara is ugly but if you marry her you will become so rich and great but the second lady, alice is extremely pretty but if you marry her you will be poor or average. Which one will you pick
Re: Which Would You Choose by Acidosis(m): 8:10am On Jan 30, 2013
I'll go with Clara... Ones the money comes, I'll send her to India for a plastic surgery grin grin
Re: Which Would You Choose by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 30, 2013
Acidosis: I'll go with Clara... Ones the money comes, I'll send her to India for a plastic surgery grin grin
Hehe
Re: Which Would You Choose by KINGwax(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2013
Andy-baby:
If God gave you an opportunity to pick between two ladies and shows you the future if you marry any of them. One of the ladies, clara is ugly but if you marry her you will become so rich and great but the second lady, alice is extremely pretty but if you marry her you will be poor or average. Which one will you pick
no time to check time, ask God to include the option for a billion dollar. Then i'll partake in ur game
Re: Which Would You Choose by seunfly: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2013
I will choose d one i love most and that i know i can derive happiness in being married to.
Re: Which Would You Choose by stpat1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
which kind question be this na, go and marry the pretty one na. I tell you, when you are broke and eyes dey red you wont even the beauty at all.
Re: Which Would You Choose by Mynd44: 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
To think you had to bring God into your crap is disturbing

(1) (Reply)

Im Seriously In Need Of Help / Is It Advisable For A Man To Borrow From His Inlaws??? / Hint On How To Know If You Are Dating A Gold Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.