Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Have You Ever Experienced The Kiss Of True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experienced The Kiss Of True Love? (990 Views)

The Most Awkward Moment I've Ever Experienced / Romancelanders, Ever Experienced This? / Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Experienced The Kiss Of True Love? by Tips4love(f): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2008
Have you ever experienced the kiss of true love? When I mean the kiss of true love, am talking about that kiss that makes you want to melt on you kneels. I have been poking this questions around  net at places like blogcatolog, Flickr, some weird forums and  now on this forum.

Most people go though life without really experiencing real passion or deep sincere emotions.  Most people have not been kissed with true love. Some have trivialised the Art of kissing to nothing but, just a way of exchanging saliva with  their partners. Well, if anyone have experienced the kiss of true love, please share your story will you.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced The Kiss Of True Love? by iice(f): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2008
I wouldn't call it the kiss of true love no wonder we get 3 seconds loves undecided
But yeah i have had those kisses. . .my first kiss was so grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Read / What Would You Do? / Overcome Alienation And Cure Loneliness With 5 Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.