Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,394 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! (24450 Views)

Water Elements And 'Water Children' / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by blackbeau1(f): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
Na Jazz?
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
I laugh in japanese grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by tomakint: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
How person go look this scary (like a human-demon) and you are doubting him fasting for 'a mere 70 years' trust me this same shaman will soon claim he is currently 5,000 years old!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by DICKtator: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
ijawkid: ....

Hahahahahahahaha....................

That guy na scam............not even Jesus when he was a human could have survived 70 years without food and water........

hey!!!careful, u just broke the xtian rule. Ask EL-Rufai,He would xplain better. I envisage CAN picking on this!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by adexsimply(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
spicyp: Even intravenous fluid cannot keep one alive for dat long
EXtravenous Fluid nko?
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by adexsimply(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
ItsModella: I laugh in japanese grin grin grin grin grin
and i frown in english undecided undecided
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by SamMilla1(m): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
This person beat Oyedepo, adeboye and TB Joshua to this claim.

1 Like

Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by cowgurl: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
...and pa also claimed he was blessed by a goddess when he was 8 to survive
without sustenance... please tell the docs, am interested in the result of this experiment as well.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by vision2050: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
This mouth can utter anything...... It only take some animals to do that
How Long Can Animals Abstain From Food?
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Afritop(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
HE WANTS TO BE FAMOUS!
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Pain(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
He Lives on Blood
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by vanbonattel: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
Na wash!
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by abdulkayus(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
It may be true oooo, no be India, who knows. Bt i dont believe in dis fairtales sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Atigba: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ehen ....Ok let start ..i have lived for 30 years without sex....
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by vanbonattel: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2013
abdulkayus: It may be true oooo, no be India, who knows. Bt i dont believe in dis fairtales sha.

If you believe there is anything called juju, you will as well believe Oduduwa dropped from the skies.....
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Drdaps(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2013
ijawkid: ....

Hahahahahahahaha....................

That guy na scam............not even Jesus when he was a human could have survived 70 years without food and water........
na u and Jesus dey eat 2geda abi scumbag even John d baptist didn't eat
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Arosa(m): 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
Drdaps:
na u and Jesus dey eat 2geda abi scumbag even John d baptist didn't eat

John the baptist did eat, is locusts and other insects not food? grin
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
Read this via yahoo newz........far back '09........true
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by shanktang(m): 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
whatever kept him alive for dat long under dat situation is certainly
not natural and as such there is nothing d indian experiment
will bring out it will only b a case of the more u look d less u see, he
certainly does a lot of out of body experience and under such
situations the body is preserved for as long as the soul travels even if itsfor
a long long period of time, even Jesus during His time had periods He was hungry,
so dis guy is not human, definitely not.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2013
ijawkid: Its a big lie..........except he's a demon.......

haa... dis one no be humanbeing. I just see him face decode.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
Atigba: Ehen ....Ok let start ..i have lived for 30 years without sex....

Are u a girl?
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by JuniorSali: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
fake as it is
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
He looks like a freak to me.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by adedotman5(m): 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
deebrain: Thank God that u correctly used the phrase...."the man claimed to..." and not that they had been observing the man for the 70 yrs. Anybody, including yrs truely, can claim anything.
Thank u.
but the article said the experiment has started since april 16 during which he has had no food and water,thats almost 10mths now,I doubt if u can do that for a day
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by murtalaa(m): 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
old story. read this sometime in early 2012.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by gidiMonsta(m): 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
The man try small but me I try pass am. I dey survive without food and water from dawn to dusk in ramadan, despite the fact that I can't last 5hrs without food on a normal day.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Drcool101(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
Story story abeg i need part 2 of d big ?
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Hardfact: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
Kslib:
Even demons sef dey chop .. But it might be true though cos humans are one powerful creatures but distractions are not letting us harness our hidden abilities.... Ok,take me for example,i haven't eaten for 2 months now,though in my case i have been surviving from inhaling garri scent...
Just made my day!
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Durchmann(m): 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
razznaija: [img]http://i.qkme.me/35wy61.jpg[/img]
I Concur...
http:///3Lskl
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hahaha...I so wished this man was a pastor in Nigeria, he would have been the richest of them all with his 70-year-without-food story.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Originalsly: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hey...the BBC reported on this matter last year. They had the guy in a hospital with 24 hrs video surveillance for over two weeks.All the experts were observing him until they gave up since they said they cannot explain.The man then left the hospital and went back to doing his thing.

1 Like

Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Dawdy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
fat lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" / Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.