Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! (24449 Views)

Water Elements And 'Water Children' / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Revolva(m): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
All this indian folks....they are extra teresterial
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
HE DEY CHOP HIDE.. BUT HE NO DEY TOO CHOP SHA
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by drlizzy(f): 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
seedord247: I cant even go 7 hours without eatin. undecided
Guy haba!Just 7hrs.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by donPhill(m): 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
oboi ehh....Jesus slf na only 40days& 9yt oo....thank God d man still talk say....."i was blessed by a goddess"....dis kind lie get class oo, calling attention....infact,...brb
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by stankezzy: 12:00am On Feb 01, 2013
why nija tins no de be fameouse,one professor okeakpu an occultists,who say people de worship him in 3 countrys,way come for deliverance for tb josh.wen im begin get problem around last 2yrs say im never eat for 24years.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by ndiyeauwa: 12:02am On Feb 01, 2013
And what does it gain a man to live his whole life without eating and drinking, only to end up in hell fire?
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Mizkeri(f): 12:21am On Feb 01, 2013
ahah motor fabu

Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by plappville(f): 12:42am On Feb 01, 2013
FAKE!!
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by ektbear: 1:34am On Feb 01, 2013
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by FelixL(m): 3:33am On Feb 01, 2013
Wiki Inedia: The consensus of the scientific community is that "breatharianism" is potentially lethal pseudoscience, and indeed several adherents of these practices have died from starvation.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Kosemanism: 7:02am On Feb 01, 2013
But they said since April when they've being studying him, he has not eaten...
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Tushkid74(m): 7:20am On Feb 01, 2013
Since he is an HOLY MAN.Its true.That shows his method of survival cant be analysed from a scientific perspective.
Or can we also brand the real stories of people shape-shifting into animals as an hoax,'cause these phenomena beat human and scientific intelligence?
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Tushkid74(m): 7:31am On Feb 01, 2013
Inbtw..I think Howard Hillman should make him :The First Wonder Of The World.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by MotionKali: 7:36am On Feb 01, 2013
Even the whole of my is ears I would not...........
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by neyshed: 7:38am On Feb 01, 2013
Make dem ask him..what about Orogbo and Obi..he sure say he never chop any during d 7yrs..lwkm
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by tigonana: 9:00am On Feb 01, 2013
ijawkid: Its a big lie..........except he's a demon.......
mumu che demon self no dey chop.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by blackbeau1(f): 10:55am On Feb 01, 2013
who is he fooling?
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by AustinG1(m): 11:03am On Feb 01, 2013
The man dey chop and drink for dream, so no big deal..
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by ashson: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2013
ijawkid: ....

Hahahahahahahaha....................

That guy na scam............not even Jesus when he was a human could have survived 70 years without food and water........
so jesus was a human again, i wonder how he became god i mean no offence...
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by buchito1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
people!!! Its very true!!! Jst asked my grandpa nd he said its true.... They were even scol friends.... Dat he was cursed!!!
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Arosa(m): 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
Tushkid74: Since he is an HOLY MAN.Its true.That shows his method of survival cant be analysed from a scientific perspective.
Or can we also brand the real stories of people shape-shifting into animals as an hoax,'cause these phenomena beat human and scientific intelligence?

So you think it's possible for somebody to shape-shift? embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Tushkid74(m): 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
Arosa:
So you think it's possible for somebody to shape-shift? embarassed embarassed
I read that,its part of the highlights of the Olokun festival -- a dancer turns into a dove,in public.
(Not sure if the report was true tho',but sumhow I believe its possible.)
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by tyangel: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
na lie
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by adexsimply(m): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
buchito1: people!!! Its very true!!! Jst asked my grandpa nd he said its true.... They were even scol friends.... Dat he was cursed!!!
CURSED?? shocked u mean ur grannny was cursed? BLIMEY
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
story that touches the heart and tickles the armpit
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by graceng: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
Do you under estimate India What a Nigerian w... can do, Indians can do much better cheesy KIDDING, can wait to hear the conclusion of whatever that sustained him in these years.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Lakayana: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
Atigba: Ehen ....Ok let start ..i have lived for 30 years without sex....
I believe you because I remember when that thing die
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Nmeri17: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ehehehe...i jus read nairaland frontpage posts and wakapass.buh diz one eh...i juz troway cap for d man
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Nmeri17: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
Tushkid74: Or can we also brand the real stories of people shape-shifting into animals as an hoax,'cause these phenomena beat human and scientific intelligence?
broda,have u seen any of those annoying 'rocks' or 'trees' urselfbe realistic men
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by bokom(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2013
Naija i de heal o!.... you guys dont know what is called breatharian please google it if you dont know... there are already a lot of people like this man...
Jericho(Genesis) Sunfire:

A True Breatharian

Jericho(now Genesis) Sunfire is a personal fitness trainer who went from being a professional rugby player in London to a fruitariaian, liquidarian, waterian, and finally breatharian. He describes his remarkable 15-year transition in a number of videos and books easily acessible on the internet. I have had the pleasure to converse with Jericho/Genesis via email and can confidently say he's the real deal. He's very open and honest and likes to share his knowledge and process but not on an individual basis as this takes up too much of his time and energy. So Jericho has posted just about everything you need to know about him and his breatharian process on the internet. Below are some helpful links...

www.mrjerichosunfire.com www.jerichosunfire.com
jericho-sunfire-the-process-my-fruitarian-initiation
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by dorox(m): 1:45am On Feb 03, 2013
I find it surprising that those of you who took Daddy G.O Adebayo at his word that he miraculously drove his car for hundreds of miles without fuel and believed Pastor chris' tall tale of driving a car on water are suddenly skeptical of an equally tall tale of a man who managed to stay alive without the need for food and water for 70 years.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by jidesam: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
that is amystery and it mut be untavel. But normally that is impossible. Please note that daddy GO did not said he had been driving his car for 70 years without fuel or that he deliberately lefy his car without fuel. This is another casw wntirely, the man deliverately abstain from food not bwcause thereis no food to eat or because thereis famine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" / Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.