Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! (24451 Views)

Water Elements And 'Water Children' / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Australian Man Claims To Be Jesus Reborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by lekkie073(m): 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
it happens. I saw dis man in jorgeshuari some years back. he sits all day under a tree looking like a ghost.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by barapistis(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
ABI the guy na antichrist?he could be feed spiritually anyway, doctors go tire
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by mmmustapha(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
Owk nah
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Pque(m): 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
spicyp: Even intravenous fluid cannot keep one alive for dat long

My man, dis is no longer subject to science now, infact dis is extra scientific matter. D same fasting dat I intended 2 do for 3 days nd on d night of d second day I secretly went enough water melon hunting nd despite dat I was looking like a pathetic ghost on d 3rd day. Dis one na extravenous fluid o.
There are ocassions dat science look foolish. In ocasions like dis one, I wonder what dey wil get out of d test they are carring out. They makes me laugh like d king of igbira (haaw haaaw...). This so funny...
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by mamagee3(f): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
I don't believe this story at all
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by OkijaPolice: 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
Kslib:
Na wa oh.. So una don sabi press computer reach the stage sotey una dey modify person post on una own.. Hmmn,i troway salute for una.. Una don really upgrade...
No mind dem bkos dem no jobs. grin grin grin
mmmustapha: grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by OkijaPolice: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
But seriously dem for monitor him dreams,make he no chop for dream grin
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by dulphines: 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
Get it clear guys, "Without food and water" they said; meaning that he takes vegetables, salads, fruits, shrimps, suya, kilishi, zobo, palmwine, freshfish pepper soup etc. Its possible, an expensive life i would say.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Donmams(m): 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2013
Liar liar pants on fire! grin
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by blkmum700: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
That man is a liar,Only people living in India will believe it.i went through a hell for not always Eating Morning Food in time,i was diagnose for Ulcer and went to three different Hospitals before i could be treated,I almost lost my life throught that process Only for the Intervention of God,i was Heal,that man must be a liar of the century,someone could have been given him Food in His Dream,Indians are known to be very powerfull in Charm,survived my foot,I fit slap that man if i see am self,Me way de always eat everyday and drink water because i know de eat morning food in time i get ulcer,this one de talk nonesense.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
Mysterious things happening everyday, u wil see another man claiming to fall down from heaven soon.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by delors(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin..Naija people! Una brain too dey corroded! grin grin grin grin grin
In the whole write up...na only 'LIE' una fit post...while oyinbos dey take the man do experiment to see how people can actually survive without food, especially their soldiers, na the negative side una dey see...no wonder na 7 times all of una do JAMB before colleges of education self try admit una...
Later now, they will finish the research, write a textbook on it...and send it to Nigeria n una go they hussle get the book for una final thesis...
OPEN UR FREAKING BRAINS AND LEARN OR ONCE! Dnt make negativity out of everything people!

1 Like

Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by dnawah(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
Kslib:
Even demons sef dey chop .. But it might be true though cos humans are one powerful creatures but distractions are not letting us harness our hidden abilities.... Ok,take me for example,i haven't eaten for 2 months now,though in my case i have been surviving from inhaling garri scent...
is it d one being fried or d one soaked in water with ground nuts swimming on top.grin
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by paulebi444(m): 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
angrye try check out him body na, u go knw say na tru. Mtcheeeeeeeew tel me somtfing beta abi na blood e dey suck?

Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Cornel88(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
JeSoul: Ok sirs lol. I have just submitted it to the supermods. Give it a day or two to show up.
yeah! My post may be make the front page for the second time since I joined Nairaland. Lol... Thanks
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Cornel88(m): 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
seedord247: I cant even go 7 hours without eatin. undecided
Hahahahaha...
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Orikinla(m): 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
[size=18pt]FAKE STORY TO BOOST INDIAN TOURISM.[/size]
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Olaone1: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
Similar to silly stories from organized religions. Maybe the old man is about to start his own religion.

What a lie! Weird!
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Olaone1: 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
Drdaps:
na u and Jesus dey eat 2geda abi scumbag even John d baptist didn't eat

L'obatan!
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by oluchijud(f): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
70 days is a long time to go without food.. Even if he's just sitting @ a place ,he's expending energy and d body needs a source of energy 2r replenish d one lost.. His brain needs a source of energy in d form of glucose.. Witout food, d body wld take drastic measures to get wat it needs.. Tissue breakdowns, and nutrient deficiency wld evn occur later and trust me he wld b looking like an AIDS patients just within a 2 months of hunger.. Abeg dese pple shld try anoda joke...ds is dry..
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
Mtchew...even demon cnt live 70 yrs wit out food nd water, because d feed on human blood.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
Kslib:
Even demons sef dey chop .. But it might be true though cos humans are one powerful creatures but distractions are not letting us harness our hidden abilities.... Ok,take me for example,i haven't eaten for 2 months now,though in my case i have been surviving from inhaling garri scent...
grin.....lwkmd
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
Kslib:
LOL grin grin . The man's claims are not true. If he claims he's been without food but with water, it would have made a lil sense but it's still not possible. 70yrs is darn toooooooo long to be without food. It's a lie. He prolly wasn't feeding himself but was being fed by his followers. These kind of things happens a lot in the east where they claim they are attaining a higher level of consciousness and they eventually turn into vegetables claiming to be gods.But he must have been fed somehow.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by huninaija(f): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
If its india anything is possible.. He's probably a masquerade from the afterlife posing as a human...

1 Like

Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by EasyNaijacom: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
I once survived without food and water for 7 days........ and then I woke up.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by EasyNaijacom: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2013
dulphines: Get it clear guys, "Without food and water" they said; meaning that he takes vegetables, salads, fruits, shrimps, suya, kilishi, zobo, palmwine, freshfish pepper soup etc. Its possible, an expensive life i would say.

^^^ Someone who doesn't know the meaning of the word 'food'.
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by Abbey2sam(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
justaqad: i laugh in swahili grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hehehehehehehehehehehe...
this dude has clearly not gotten over my GrandMom.mehn love is Strange.
heheheheheheheh
heartbreak is a curse. grin grin grin grin grin
hehehehehehehehehe

I join you laugh in gangnam style..
Even if you give me money I will not believe..

Even if it is true, I will not still believe
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by doyinmolah: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
But the man dey take fried fish smell drink garri sha
Re: Man Claims to Have Survived Without Food And Water For 70 Years! by dulphines: 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
oluchi jud: 70 days is a long time to go without food.. Even if he's just sitting @ a place ,he's expending energy and d body needs a source of energy 2r replenish d one lost.. His brain needs a source of energy in d form of glucose.. Witout food, d body wld take drastic measures to get wat it needs.. Tissue breakdowns, and nutrient deficiency wld evn occur later and trust me he wld b looking like an AIDS patients just within a 2 months of hunger.. Abeg dese pple shld try anoda joke...ds is dry..
Always read carefully before you comment. The article stated 70 years, dn't knw where u read ur own 70 days. Ala dina udi nu di!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Prophet Joshua Iginla: "Nnamdi Kanu Has A Spirit In Him, Dialogue With Him Now" / Pastor Digs Up Charm In Anambra. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.