Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

At 33, Choose One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 33, Choose One (2242 Views)

Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture] / Choose One: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned (pics) / Getting married At 33 And Mum Still Disapproves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 33, Choose One by korel9: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2013
Dear NL, I have decided to use this medium to seek advice from you on a very bothering issue.
At 33, which would be your priority
Furtherance of your Education (Masters), Life Partner (Marriage), Automobile (Car) To Ease the Stress of Transportation and Possibly Save Money for Something else.
Please ONLY constructive responses.
Re: At 33, Choose One by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
Who are we choosing for? You?
Re: At 33, Choose One by hrmkz: 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2013
Marriage.
It is obvious u have a means of livelihood from the little education acquired.
Complete your life by starting a family, at 33 no gender is young for marriage.

1 Like

Re: At 33, Choose One by KINGwax(m): 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2013
korel9: Dear NL, I have decided to use this medium to seek advice from you on a very bothering issue.
At 33, which would be your priority
Furtherance of your Education (Masters), Life Partner (Marriage), Automobile (Car) To Ease the Stress of Transportation and Possibly Save Money for Something else.
Please ONLY constructive responses.
automobiles dnt save nada except ur energy. It's a nice luxury, forget wot u knw.
Hope furtherin leaves u an assurance of work abi u go still dey search ni?
Marriage is necessary bt why didnt u include business?
Are u o.k?

1 Like

Re: At 33, Choose One by korel9: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
KINGwax: automobiles dnt save nada except ur energy. It's a nice luxury, forget wot u knw.
Hope furtherin leaves u an assurance of work abi u go still dey search ni?
Marriage is necessary bt why didnt u include business?
Are u o.k?

Perfectly o.k. Business won't be a bad option but those are the three glaring basic needs for now depending on many unmentioned facts
Re: At 33, Choose One by korel9: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
Vikin: Who are we choosing for? You?

Will it make any difference?
Re: At 33, Choose One by claremont(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
Life partner, not necessarily IN marriage.
Re: At 33, Choose One by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
korel9:
Will it make any difference?

At 33 you still dey ask dis kin question? undecided

Wey u suppose don born 5 shildren keep for house with ya porshe and mansion to go with!

On a serious note, know what is best for you now, if you find the perfect one and can sustain marriage why not get married.
Re: At 33, Choose One by abosedekolawole(f): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
Marriage of cuz
Re: At 33, Choose One by True2myself24(f): 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
Re: At 33, Choose One by chikeorji123(m): 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
nce u have source of income get married then get a car atleast u need it for ur family and finally further ur masters..
Re: At 33, Choose One by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 31, 2013
True2myself24: You're 33 and you dont have a car

What does this mean?a joke or what.

1 Like

Re: At 33, Choose One by oludaniels: 12:15am On Jan 31, 2013
I'M IN A SIMILAR SITUATION as u buh my age still far from urs tho, i would advice BUSINESS, BUSINESS AND MORE BUSINESS.. Analyze it: Woman- Liability, Car- liability even though u should had gotten one for paroles. Marriage is over- rated. The MASTERS degree is a means to an uncertain end in 9ja(be wise, except u re a career person and isnt it for the money?) quit the rat race asap. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery!JOINT-VENTURE, SOLE-PROPRIETORSHIP, INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT......NEVER SEEK FOR JOB SECURITY RATHER STRIVE FOR FREEDOM!

2 Likes

Re: At 33, Choose One by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 31, 2013
Marriage will be idle and you will do your masters part time ,since it short its normally between 1 year to 2 years.Something will lead to something while you are doing this things and you will drive a better car than that of today ,dont mind that girl a car is a depreciating asset and the value in future is not the same as the value when you are buying it.A wife will produce kids for you and possibly make you live longer and can connect or surprise you with her little savings the day you are down.
Re: At 33, Choose One by dickhardener: 12:51am On Jan 31, 2013
if I call you cheap golddigging slut.. They'll say I have no ethics.

1 Like

Re: At 33, Choose One by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 31, 2013
dick hardener: if I call you cheap golddigging slut.. They'll say I have no ethics.

Dont mind her,her pussy is for the highest bidder with the best car
Re: At 33, Choose One by Adaeze003(f): 1:08am On Jan 31, 2013
Life has no manual. Can't say what my priority will be at 33 I can only hope its 'GOD's will'
Re: At 33, Choose One by True2myself24(f): 1:09am On Jan 31, 2013
Re: At 33, Choose One by GboyegaD(m): 1:11am On Jan 31, 2013
It depends on your goals and your ambition in life. You need not base your decision on some census of people's response on here.
Re: At 33, Choose One by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 31, 2013
True2myself24:

You can call me whatever you want if it makes you feel better. I was wondering why he didnt have a car at 33 because where I live owning a car ideally would come first, then buying a home, then marriage. But I dont know where the op is so...

Making choices does not depend on where you live.Age does not matter when it comes to material wealth
Re: At 33, Choose One by ITbomb(m): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2013
By all means Son, get married
But stay put on children still when you are through with your further education
Automobile does not save anything , it is just for convenience

1 Like

Re: At 33, Choose One by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 31, 2013
10 years from now you would be 43 and if you marry now atleast your first child would be 10yrs. I love it it when parents grow with their kids.
Save money
Get married
Get a car
Go for your masters. And if you can do both at a time(marriage n car) the better.
You can always go for your masters

3 Likes

Re: At 33, Choose One by greatgod2012(f): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2013

this is d most dumb post on dis thread!
Re: At 33, Choose One by greatgod2012(f): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2013
What works for A may not work for B, but if i were you, marriage first, does not neccessarily means you should start having children, then, get a car, for d convenience of d family, not really an expensive(luxury) car, but a necessity car, then your masters degree, which can be on part-time basis.
May God help you to take d right decision.
Re: At 33, Choose One by abiL(f): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2013
Jesus.
Re: At 33, Choose One by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 31, 2013
Marriage.
Re: At 33, Choose One by Acidosis(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2013
"Develop your business first before building your house/car/home"
Re: At 33, Choose One by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2013
Idiotic statement.
Re: At 33, Choose One by Nivstalin(f): 11:50am On Jan 31, 2013
If you already have a "future partner" then you can go for marriage, if you don't have a partner yet, I'm sure you can't just get married to just anyone, so, in the process of getting a partner, you can focus on either your education or business.

A car can come at anytime and I'm sure you can still do fine without one at the moment

Goodluck to you in the decision you choose to make
Re: At 33, Choose One by Flygeriansteve: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2013
So what? You can be 40 and not have a phone?
Re: At 33, Choose One by Nivstalin(f): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2013
True2myself24:

You can call me whatever you want if it makes you feel better. I was wondering why he didnt have a car at 33 because where I live owning a car ideally would come first, then buying a home, then marriage. But I dont know where the op is so...

Life doesn't have any fixed order, so we all can't live life the same way

1 Like

Re: At 33, Choose One by Flygeriansteve: 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
@OP. Only you can make that decision yourself. You have to consider if further education at your age is a good or bad investment or if it's even an investment at all. Will a Masters give you an upward push in your career or are you just looking to add more paper to a job-seeking CV? If the latter is the case, you might want to consider business or financial investment instead. A car? You should already have a car by now. Yes a car is a necessity but it's also a liability. If you don't have a stable paying job, you might be serving that car instead of it serving you. Marriage? Yes marriage is good but it's a dang money-gulping venture esp since you're a man. Please OP the population of Nigeria is 160 or so million. It makes no sense to add to the number of the 140m living on < $1. Don't eat hot food in haste and scald your tongue making yourself unable to eat it even when it cools. Consider your own peculiarities and make your decision regardless of whatever expectation Family, friends or society have of you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls And Women Easily Heart Broken? / A Guy Called His Neighbor and guess what happened / My Lesbian Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.