Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,333 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City (29830 Views)

Photo Of Suspected 1m Boys Arrested Yesterday In Badagry. / SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) / EFCC Arrests 20 Yahoo-yahoo Boys In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by pak: 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by scram(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
Okuo... See as the still dey pose for camera.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Fogman(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
Good Riddance!
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by obicentlis: 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
Na 4 small boys una go get power. Billions of Naira are stolen officially by govt and its cronies but no arrest. Pension looter was given 2yrs or a partly fine. What an irony of a country. Things fall apart.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2013
I'm sure most of them are on nairaland parading themselves as good people here.

1 Like

Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Koolking(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
Epic nonsense. Why is EFCC quick to parade these boys to the public? This public exposure has already soiled their reputations and confined them to a life time of guilt even if there is a chance to prove some of them innocent. I am sure some of them found themselves at a place at the wrong time. Are you that gullible to believe this nonsense hook and line? Like someone pointed out earlier, why are our security agencies/personnel not quick to parade to the public our glorified thieves corrupt public office holders, like the just prosecuted pension criminals?

1 Like

Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by BodyKiss(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
It's about fvcking time!

1 Like

Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Syenite(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
Most of them no look like yahoo boys. U sure say them no pack aboki them wey dey ride bike join?

1 Like

Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by JimmyBoy1: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
I am not impressed, if EFCC files a charge that give maximum penalty of 2 years to someone who stole N22b with on option of fine, then what moral grounds do they have to arrest young Nigerians who see that you are always going to get away with crime.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Dreyl(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
wow so this yahoo-yahoo still they exist
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by seankay(m): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
playcharles: na only one yahoo boy they there oooo.....that one on pink, others na suspect
guy,u r so onpoint.u actually read my mind.the fat guy bsyd him 1 try anyway
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by alphaconde(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
Wuse2: Houses and lands for sale in Abuja,contact me on jessywil@yahoo.com

Haven't u heard that they have been arrested.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
THE ARE THE DOWNTRODEN AND THE ORDINARY PEOPLE THE NIGERIAN LAWS ARE MADE FOR.......THE RICH STEALS IN BILLIONS AND GOES SCOT FREE

1 Like

Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by ajanaku2(m): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
I watch My back Twenty-four Seven!...Never let a Buster send a Gee to Kirikiri!...
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by naijathings(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
[size=14pt]why boys still dey go cafe? just like sitting in the ocean and waiting for the sharks to come and play with you.
i do not understand but the report says the guys were caught with modems so wetin dem dey do for cafe?
If they were caught in a cafe?? then How come there are 20 guys and about 50 laptops there? is the cafe that spacious? or is there no computer in the cafe?
abi police wan dey wyne us ni? Someone lied.

some other people stole billions and them no parade am like this?
bode george got free and did a thanks giving and everyone was in full attendance even tho it was a saturday.
obasanjo stole 16billion USD power project money and he still comes on TV to advice people
pastors turn churches to money laundering free trade zone.
and EFCC did not see any of these people among many others to parade.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
Fhemmmy: I awaits the day they will parade those bigger and national scammers that is scamming the whole nation and in the name of leadership.

The feeling is mutual bro.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by BodyKiss(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
ajanaku2: I watch My back Twenty-four Seven!...Never let a Buster send a Gee to Kirikiri!...

MUMU, no go find better work.

1 Like

Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by omanifrank(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
una safe journey
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by charliekay: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
Abeg free does boys joor..make efcc go arrest does criminals cald dem selves politicians..free d sharp boys
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Revolva(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
olempe: Foolish boys tarnishing our image, God punish them...
Shut up tarnish what image when the senators and leaders keep looting and tarnishin the image..not them ..remember they are trying to survive..what about the fool that stole pensionier money worth 32 billion..na 2yrs n option of 750k fine..well hurraayy !!! My post hit the front page for the 2nd time dis year
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Akiika: 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
Sloppy EFCC, with good lawyers these guys will walk. What's the evidence? person no fit get multiple computers and phones? i bet EFCC men are not smart enough to search the hard drives for damning evidence. confessions? that is made under duress, i'll guess they don't have legal rep. present, no court will accept that as an evidence.
As much as i condemn what these guys are trying to do, i think the Govt' should get them jobs rather than lock them up in jail. It's the police that will make money off this, i bet you most of them will bribe themselves out.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by warrior101: 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
ajanaku2: I watch My back Twenty-four Seven!...Never let a Buster send a Gee to Kirikiri!...

Eya pele. Rambo...

1 Like

Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by juman(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
charlie kay: Abeg free does boys joor..make efcc go arrest does criminals cald dem selves politicians..free d sharp boys

The boys are doing the thing because of no job.

Nigeria is a country not for the masses.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Dopefiend(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
naijathings: why boys still dey go cafe? just like sitting in the ocean and waiting for the sharks to come and play with you

Cafe? Do you have trouble comprehending the post?
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by evergreenadex: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
Wow, so this people are still exist, Justice must be done
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Torlark(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
Judge: After hearing 4rm d counsels, d 20 accused are guilty. My judgement - They are hereby sentenced to 2 weeks imprisonment witout hard labor or pay N750 fine. I rise.
Clerk: Couuuurrrrtttt
*Thk God we are in a banana republic, mak i begin learn hw 2 yahoo small small*

1 Like

Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by plainmirror(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ma ppl its hy-time we faced reality.money must βε made certainly buh use ur head.stealing is neva a crime until Ʊ a®ε caught. A®ε Ʊ a learner?
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by ajanaku2(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
BodyKiss:

MUMU, no go find better work.

Tell that to your Father! Small boy!
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Afam4eva(m): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
They should come to lagos and i can assure them that they won't see less than 100,000 yahoo boys to arrest.

1 Like

Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Pennywise(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
I wonder how many of them a NLanders.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by scottbadoo: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
Lol @ Effc Na God Know... But all i know say no be there fault all oo and all u this fool way dey talk bullish up for up dere.... One question for u Shey job dey nigeria?.... U are all a learner Bleep u all
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by kjhova(m): 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2013
Why does the police always parade like this in Nigeria? Where is the respect for human dignity to even allow the accused to properly dress themselves up? It doesn't ridicule the accused as the joke is on us all! Ours is a land of animals!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fraudsters Using Sick Little Girl With Protruding Stomach To Beg In Lagos Busted / Burial Of UNIJOS Student, Shedrach Kums Shot Dead By Soldier / South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.