Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City (29831 Views)

Photo Of Suspected 1m Boys Arrested Yesterday In Badagry. / SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) / EFCC Arrests 20 Yahoo-yahoo Boys In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by kontrolbaba(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
Make dem ♌Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ touch those boiz oooo, cos as my alawi neva show I get plans 2..... Yahooo boy ♌Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ lapi. ;
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by graceng: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
Guess these ones are freshers. In cyber cafe? What happens to all those ones in their homes Well,yahoo is not a kul thing,the victims go through a whole lot of emotional and physical stress but above all gives Nigeria flag colour, BLACK WHITE BLACK outside. Did I say, white? meant grey sad
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by adexsimply(m): 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
chamboy: Na 2 dey burst yahoo boys dis 1's sabi, all d whole senior theives go scout free
wetin dem dey scout? FOOTBALLERS?
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by slimmyj: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
USELEES boyz na dere mama i pity
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by kalunomics(m): 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
they have no evidence or jurisdiction to parade this boys like this as scamsters. False confession can be made under duress. They are violating the human rights of those guys. That'll be considered if they had rich or political background sha. Thats naija for u. When confirmed criminals (looters) are out there.

If only you've been arrested and prosecuted for crime you know nothing about even in the face evidence exonerating you from that crime, then you'll understand what our security agencies are.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by nlofficial(m): 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
justwise: Reading some of the posts here is like listening to jailed criminals and their loved ones after court case.

Shameless people, so because they are not politicians they should be let out? Crime is crime! I don't care whether EFCC starts at the top or bottom arresting them, just arrest them, lock them up for a long time.

All i care is: Are they actually yahoo yahoo boys or mistaken identity? If they are then please EFCC lock them up!.

If some of you here are bitter about the latest development then go hang yourself and stop moaning about your thieving friends and relatives that are paraded in public.

I read from some 'mumus' here saying....is it better for them to carry gun..bla bla bla, yes let them carry gun, just one day their lifeless bodies will be displayed for public view.

Ibori started just like those bunch of alleged yahoo yahoos, he started shoplifting in London, credit card scam before moving back to Nigeria to become even bigger thieve.

Shut up. Why not fly down to Nigeria so they can use you as scape goat before they are caught with guns. Easier said than done.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by justwise(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
nl.official:

Shut up. Why not fly down to Nigeria so they can use you as scape goat before they are caught with guns. Easier said than done.

You complete fool, why should i fly back to Nigeria when i don't associate with criminals like you?
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by gurumaraji: 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
[quote author=the_ripper2]Yahoo yahoo na crime for naija? Half of d yoruba boys for my area dey do am and d whole area sabi. Who get police number there?[/ quote] na rubbish una dey write put here when them no get work so do u want them to steal ? Smh
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by nlofficial(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
justwise:

You complete fool, why should i fly back to Nigeria when i don't associate with criminals like you?

You see where you got it wrong. With the way you have been ranting everyone would think you were in Nigeria. You never cared about people that will be physically hurt and families that will be thrown into mourning before they are caught or apprehended. All you care about is when they are caught. Foolish ones like you should not be allowed to comment on issues like this. You can call me whatever you like. But who cares? Do you know me? You british slave!
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by justwise(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
nl.official:

You see where you got it wrong. With the way you have been ranting everyone would think you were in Nigeria. You never cared about people that will be physically hurt and families that will be thrown into mourning before they are caught or apprehended. All you care about is when they are caught. Foolish ones like you should not be allowed to comment on issues like this. You can call me whatever you like. But who cares? Do you know me? You british slave!

I don't have too many names to call you because you are worthless. insignificant animals like you are the reason hanging should be encouraged in Nigeria. Who care about the feelings of their families? Who cares how they are killed as long as they are guilty?

You are just a complete waste of space, hide your head in shame.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by adexsimply(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
@justwise and nl.official i can't tell u how much i'm enjoying ur conversations.pls dont stop pls grin
grin grin

*rubs palm in anticipation*
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by nlofficial(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
justwise:

I don't have too many names to call you because you are worthless. insignificant animals like you are the reason hanging should be encouraged in Nigeria. Who care about the feelings of their families? Who cares how they are killed as long as they are guilty?

One would think you were wise as your username says. All you have been displaying here is your slavery mentality, and your daftness has eaten deep into your skull that you have problem with comprehending. The difference between you and GEJ is that you are in UK and GEJ is in Nigeria. You are like a president over your families that are in Nigeria. Intelligence is miles far from you and vigourisity is your enemy for life. Read my post again or get help from your child.

For example:

Mr thief has taken all sort of drugs and he's no longer on his senses.

Mr thief busted into mr justwise's house.

Mr thief shot mr justwise as robbery is in progress due to the drugs he has taken.

Mr justwise's enemy passes out.

I hope you are successfully lectured. Next time, don't be rash. And also, stop this your holier than thou attitude.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by justwise(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
nl.official:

One would think you were wise as your username says. All you have been displaying here is your slavery mentality, and your daftness has eaten deep into your skull that you have problem with comprehending. The difference between you and GEJ is that you are in UK and GEJ is in Nigeria. You are like a president over your families that are in Nigeria. Intelligence is miles far from you and vigourisity is your enemy for life. Read my post again or get help from your child.

For example:

Mr thief has taken all sort of drugs and he's no longer on his senses.

Mr thief busted into mr justwise's house.

Mr thief shot mr justwise as robbery is in progress due to the drugs he has taken.

Mr justwise's enemy passes out.

I hope you are successfully lectured. Next time, don't be rash. And also, stop this your holier than thou attitude.

Listen...you are an idi0t by default, all you have displayed above is to show how utterly useless you are.

My point is this ( i guess you need to be remembered since you are too s7upid to get it) Crime is crime, people should not be giving excuses why certain people should not be paraded or locked up.

Whether the armed robber is on drug or cheap grass its pointless, he deserved to be locked up/killed. Don't blame the drug he took, he is responsible for his actions period!
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by nlofficial(m): 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2013
justwise:

Listen...you are an idi0t by default, all you have displayed above is to show how alertly useless you are.

My point is this ( i guess you need to be remembered since you are too s7upid to get it) Crime is crime, people should not be giving excuses why certain people should not be paraded or locked up.

Whether the armed robber is on drug or cheap grass its pointless, he deserved to be locked up/killed. Don't blame the drug he took, he is responsible for his actions period!

You are too daft and I will break it down for you.

A crime is a crime. I believe you'll say that when the gun is pointed at your head. If the politicians have been paraded by EFCC we wouldn't have YYB spread throughout the country. The agency is putting the cart before the horse. You talked about Ibori. What could have made Ibori get to a prominent office? Are you a learner? Was it by merit? Mr man, I don't want to start preaching. Apprehending YYB doesn't make sense as of the situation on board. Yahoo will eradicate itself once the agency starts locking up the right people.

One prayer I have for you is that some of the YYB that are back into robbery will touch your relative(s) so that you can wish they were doing yahoo. Talk is cheap because you are in abroad and you don't know what we, ordinary citizens face by robbers.

1 Like

Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by robinho4u007(m): 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
E no go betta 4 9ja Government if dem do d guyz anytin, the people that arrested then and dose that will take part in there court case shall all perish Insha Allah. Only if they planned it, only if they don't deserve more than they are getting in Nigeria, only if our leaders are not scammers. Ofo ni gbogbo awon to lowo si bi won se mun won ma se.....asheeeee, tuooooo
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by justwise(m): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
nl.official:

You are too daft and I will break it down for you.

A crime is a crime. I believe you'll say the say when the gun is pointed at your head. If the politicians have been paraded by EFCC we wouldn't have YYB spread throughout the country. The agency is putting the cart before the horse. You talked about Ibori. What could have made Ibori get to a prominent office? Are you a learner? Was it by merit? Mr man, I don't want to start preaching. Apprehending YYB doesn't make sense as of the situation on board. Yahoo will eradicate itself once the agency starts locking up the right people.

One prayer I have for you is that some of the YYB that are back into robbery will touch your relative(s) so that you can wish they were doing yahoo. Talk is cheap because you are in abroad and you don't know what we, ordinary citizens face by robbers.

How old is this muppet? Who told you that if EFCC starts parading thieving politicians that 419nering will stop? Are you this clueless? Yahoo yahoo boys are not activist, they are not doing what they are doing in protest, these are bunch of criminals, some politicians have been paraded before, jailed, did that reduced the activities of yahoo yahoo boys?

You should be the last plonker to pray for me, don't bother but if you must pray make sure you are asking God for forgiveness because your life and that of your relatives are not immured from armed robber's bullets.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by StanleyDivine(m): 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
Sumtin tells me doz re unemployed youths conditioned by circumstances occassioned by our thieving leaders.
Jus wondering how a gainfully employed person would hav time to indulge in Yahoo Yahoo.
D rot in d system is responsible for dis.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by nlofficial(m): 12:15am On Feb 02, 2013
justwise:

How old is this muppet? Who told you that if EFCC starts parading thieving politicians that 419nering will stop? Are you this clueless? Yahoo yahoo boys are not activist, they are not doing what they are doing in protest, these are bunch of criminals, some politicians have been paraded before, jailed, did that reduced the activities of yahoo yahoo boys?

You should be the last plonker to pray for me, don't bother but if you must pray make sure you are asking God for forgiveness because your life and that of your relatives are not immured from armed robber's bullets.

Please name the politicians that are currently in jail. Contradiction!

Oh I remember, Ibori, right?
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by justwise(m): 12:44am On Feb 02, 2013
nl.official:

Please name the politicians that are currently in jail. Contradiction!

Oh I remember, Ibori, right?

Was Tafa Balogun not paraded with handcuff in public? http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/nvs/tafa-jailed-for-6-months-12.html

Was Diepriye Alamieyeseigha not jailed for 2yrs? Even after escaping from London dressed as a woman

https://www.nairaland.com/68616/gov-diepriye-alamieyeseigha-bags-2

Its even silly to believe that jailing politicians will stop yahoo yahoo boys activities, you really need to get your head properly checked because you are out of your mind.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Revolva(m): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
justwise:

Justwise you are not wise in any sphere!! You and I have countered this way you and nl.official is now ..
I still saw the way you put the blame of all the crimes on yahoo boiz.. In this discussion.. Let me tell you if you sum all the money made by these dudes from 2001 till date.. E never reach 32 million USD and one idiot dey steal 32 Billion ..look EFCC are useless and also crooks.. Leave these bouz alone and am sure some of these boys paraded are innocent ...but my annoyance is EFCC should tackle and return all the stolen funds by all these ministers and jail them properly before any other crime prevention they are just wasting their time
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by alubebe(f): 2:24pm On May 23, 2013
Hmmmmm som of dis guys..u cnt blame dem nw....no work 2 do evn wen u r a graduate........
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by justwise(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2013
Revolva:
Justwise you are not wise in any sphere!! You and I have countered this way you and nl.official is now ..
I still saw the way you put the blame of all the crimes on yahoo boiz.. In this discussion.. Let me tell you if you sum all the money made by these dudes from 2001 till date.. E never reach 32 million USD and one idiot dey steal 32 Billion ..look EFCC are useless and also crooks.. Leave these bouz alone and am sure some of these boys paraded are innocent ...but my annoyance is EFCC should tackle and return all the stolen funds by all these ministers and jail them properly before any other crime prevention they are just wasting their time

You really can not be taken seriously, with sympathizers like you Nigeria is in trouble. Shame on people like you.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by justwise(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2013
alubebe: Hmmmmm som of dis guys..u cnt blame dem nw....no work 2 do evn wen u r a graduate........

Please stop giving silly excuses for those criminals.

Politicians who steal with impunity don't have a job? Bankers who engage in shady businesses don't have a job?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fraudsters Using Sick Little Girl With Protruding Stomach To Beg In Lagos Busted / Burial Of UNIJOS Student, Shedrach Kums Shot Dead By Soldier / South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.