Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City (29829 Views)

Photo Of Suspected 1m Boys Arrested Yesterday In Badagry. / SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) / EFCC Arrests 20 Yahoo-yahoo Boys In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by moneyhungry(m): 4:28am On Feb 01, 2013
Pennywise: I wonder how many of them a NLanders.
English?[s]
English?[/s]
English?
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by BodyKiss(m): 4:29am On Feb 01, 2013
ajanaku2:

Tell that to your Father! Small boy!

Not surprise, a bastard talking.

**Middle finger to the mod who is hiding my post.**
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by MyX1: 4:58am On Feb 01, 2013
olempe: Foolish boys tarnishing our image, God punish them...
Wich image? Do u hav image b4? Abeggiii.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by romanlaw(m): 5:06am On Feb 01, 2013
Oh! Thank God the warring tribes are duly represented. So no tribal bashing this time around. Oluwa ese ohhh
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by kennethik: 5:19am On Feb 01, 2013
Don't get me wrong,what happen to the high profile crimes we have in our Government officials,you know most time most of these our agencies seems to forget what they are suppose to do,on the case of these innocent boys as far as am concerned there are innocent no one had brought any case against them,this is my take.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 01, 2013
Ugly, shapeless assss motherfuuckers! Good job guys
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 01, 2013
kennethik: Don't get me wrong,what happen to the high profile crimes we have in our Government officials,you must time most of agencies seems to for what they suppose to do,on the case of these innocent boys as far as am concerned there are innocent no one had brought any case against them,this is my take.

Crime is crime! Big, small or tiny.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by rastainheart: 6:48am On Feb 01, 2013
Fhemmmy: I awaits the day they will parade those bigger and national scammers that is scamming the whole nation and in the name of leadership.

True talk me man.
but will that day ever come ?i think our destiny as citizens of this country is in our hands and somethings needs to be done about this CATCH SMALL THIEF,FREE BIG THIEF embarassed
Naijah we hail thee.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by starbwoi: 7:10am On Feb 01, 2013
ʞƆNɟ!!!!!! Am Vexed these na Men...ʞɔnɟ EFCC
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Otono77: 7:15am On Feb 01, 2013
Free those boys jare, nonsense. Pot bellied Agbada-wearing rascals who have siphoned billions of dollars are being celebrated with political appointments, chieftaincy titles and church ceremonies. Just a few days ago one of those thugs who stole billions in pension funds was asked to part with a paltry sum to buy his way out of jail! Doomed s%$*hole of a country, free those boys jare, rubbish angry
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 01, 2013
I hope they did not arrest the WRONG laptop guys oh.
Wait oh!Is that not insincere9gerian wearing the white singlet?
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Seewealth(m): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2013
It is remaining[b] ERHABOR DANIEL ETINOSA[/b].his time will surely come
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by ethicalUser(m): 8:34am On Feb 01, 2013
Jonzing boys...yahoo boys r known to be coded.why on earth shud they be in a gathering like dis. Well police don see sacrificial lambs.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Ivreke: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2013
Dem tyt
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by EEVICTOREE(m): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2013
I don't think these dudes will have the fund EFCC will ask for there bail but sooner or later you are going to see back back on the street.

Kindly check the below link:

http://www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/index.php/news/252-efcc-arrests-2-undergraduates-six-others-over-internet-scam

I have a confirm source that these guys are back in Malay.

#GODBlessNIgeria!
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by stpat1(m): 9:59am On Feb 01, 2013
Instead of them to be going after corrupt politicians, they are busy arresting yahoo boys to score cheap praise. rubbish
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by frankobaba(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2013
Rubbish.... And Facrook Lawan de house de play PS3
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Blitz4real(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2013
chai... it comes for all, mehn see Bleep up anyway sha, naija i trust thee its all about their money.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by informatix: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2013
Wasted Talents is they used their Brains in Nigerian Economy they would have made more money than Internet Fraud. Lazy people.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by teewee800: 11:13am On Feb 01, 2013
Olempe nobody is supporting these boys,but what about the politicians that are stealing and looting the treasury.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by omoodeogere(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2013
kolo007: Olamide - YBNL(who knows the meaning?)...lol.. make EFCC come Okeira for Ogba that's the HQ of YYB....
meaning of YBNL YAHOO BOY NO LAPTOP
[color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by justwise(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2013
Reading some of the posts here is like listening to jailed criminals and their loved ones after court case.

Shameless people, so because they are not politicians they should be let out? Crime is crime! I don't care whether EFCC starts at the top or bottom arresting them, just arrest them, lock them up for a long time.

All i care is: Are they actually yahoo yahoo boys or mistaken identity? If they are then please EFCC lock them up!.

If some of you here are bitter about the latest development then go hang yourself and stop moaning about your thieving friends and relatives that are paraded in public.

I read from some 'mumus' here saying....is it better for them to carry gun..bla bla bla, yes let them carry gun, just one day their lifeless bodies will be displayed for public view.

Ibori started just like those bunch of alleged yahoo yahoos, he started shoplifting in London, credit card scam before moving back to Nigeria to become even bigger thieve.

1 Like

Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by justwise(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2013
REALITY101:

Crime is crime! Big, small or tiny.

Don't mind them, they can cry their eyes out.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by omoodeogere(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2013
OMO AYE

Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Ayodhejjy(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
Revolva: The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has arrested twenty suspected internet fraudsters. The arrest which was carried out in a joint operation with officers of the 4 Brigade of the Nigerian Army, Benin, followed intelligence report on their activities. They were nabbed in a surprise raid on their Cyber office tucked in an old building located on Siluko Road, Benin City.

At the point of arrest, the fraudsters had in their possession forty five (45) laptops of different make, twenty eight (28) telephone sets, eight (cool internet mobile modems and one Nissan car with registration number USL 375 AG.

The suspected fraudsters who are mostly in their twenties includes: Idehen Obabueki, Adesa Lucky, Usuagu Uche, Eloghosa Olikiabor, Larry Edomwonyi, Amowie Maike, Francis Ezegbede, Itua Samuel and Endurance John Egbeifo. Others are Amego Ovenseri, Iyen Ighodaro, Philip Agbodori, Lucky Robinson, Nnadi Obinna, Osabuohien Osahon, Chinenu Eze, Peter Sunday, Solomon Ogu, Niyi Femi and Osagie Aghedo.

The suspects have made useful statements. Most of them confessed to be engaged in online dating of foreigners particularly widows. They also confessed to using different pseudo names and faces to deceive their prospective victims. They will be charged to court as soon as investigation is concluded.

http://saharareporters.com/press-release/efcc-press-release-efcc-arrests-20-internet-fraudsters
sebi den no c gun with them
abeg make den frree dem jor abi u think say e easy make boy dey do yahoo ni. Alow dem to live and work for their lives that is wat dey sabi
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by usoeva: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
In as much as am not suporting obtaining 2ru falls pretens, i think it'l b beta if dis so called efcc can concentrate on d lions parading demselvs as our leadas & drilling us dry. Is dis one gr8ta dan farouk's? Pension case nko? Efcc feel say, if to say work de, dis boys for do yahoo-yahoo African China said it all shaa
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by EEVICTOREE(m): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
justwise: Reading some of the posts here is like listening to jailed criminals and their loved ones after court case.

Shameless people, so because they are not politicians they should be let out? Crime is crime! I don't care whether EFCC starts at the top or bottom arresting them, just arrest them, lock them up for a long time.

All i care is: Are they actually yahoo yahoo boys or mistaken identity? If they are then please EFCC lock them up!.

If some of you here are bitter about the latest development then go hang yourself and stop moaning about your thieving friends and relatives that are paraded in public.

I read from some 'mumus' here saying....is it better for them to carry gun..bla bla bla, yes let them carry gun, just one day their lifeless bodies will be displayed for public view.

Ibori started just like those bunch of alleged yahoo yahoos, he started shoplifting in London, credit card scam before moving back to Nigeria to become even bigger thieve.

In Nigeria? I don't think so.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by frevangel(m): 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
justwise: Reading some of the posts here is like listening to jailed criminals and their loved ones after court case.

Thank you so much. I restrained my self from replying/posting until I saw your post. Reading through the post makes me ashamed and sadly, know that we are on a very looooooonnnng thing in Nigeria. See them defending criminals, forgetting its the same people that will become PDP, ACN, CPC politicians tomorrow. Still, these same folks are demanding for justice for theiving politicians.

THEIVING POLITICIANS are Yahoo boys in high political places! If they were caught in their "small beginnings" like these crooks, we would not be here crying.

And shame on those who say they are trying to survive! No! They are trying to create/live the same FALSE LIVES like the theives called politicians today!

2 Likes

Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by mko2005: 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
imperiouxx: The Super eagles jersey says it all. They've entered one chance grin. But how about the pension money looter and fuel subsidy scammers? undecided Naija! Country where only big thieves flourish. cheesy
Poor man wey thief maggi dem go show him face for crime fighter.But rich man wey thief money we no dey see their face for crime fighter!-African China
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by chamboy(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
Na 2 dey burst yahoo boys dis 1's sabi, all d whole senior theives go scout free
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by justwise(m): 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
fr_evangel:

Thank you so much. I restrained my self from replying/posting until I saw your post. Reading through the post makes me ashamed and sadly, know that we are on a very looooooonnnng thing in Nigeria. See them defending criminals, forgetting its the same people that will become PDP, ACN, CPC politicians tomorrow. Still, these same folks are demanding for justice for theiving politicians.

THEIVING POLITICIANS are Yahoo boys in high political places! If they were caught in their "small beginnings" like these crooks, we would not be here crying.

And shame on those who say they are trying to survive! No! They are trying to create/live the same FALSE LIVES like the theives called politicians today!

I feel the same, the same people here crying their eyes out because a group of criminals were arrested are the same Nigerians who will be trouping in to churches on Sunday praying for God's intervention for Nigeria but when they saw some arrested criminals they started attacking the Govt.

Do you still wonder why we Nigerians pray and fast so much with little result? Yes God knows our hearts even before we go on our knees, he knows the 2faced hypocrites who pretend to be praying but at the same time supporting criminals.

Jokers!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Of Abducted Lagos Schoolgirl Slumps, Hospitalised / Meet Blessing Okoedion: Ex-prostitute, Sex Trafficking Victim, Now Saves Others / Fraudsters Using Sick Little Girl With Protruding Stomach To Beg In Lagos Busted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.