Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City (29827 Views)

Photo Of Suspected 1m Boys Arrested Yesterday In Badagry. / SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) / EFCC Arrests 20 Yahoo-yahoo Boys In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by scram(m): 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2013
pro01: Nonsense. Would you rather they are kidnappers or armed robbers? These young guys have chosen the peaceful way to make a decent living (in the absence of any meaningful 'legit' alternative), yet you're disturbing them - despite the fact that the government has not created jobs for them. Imagine. . .a joint operation with the Nigerian Army. . .to apprehend Yahoo Boys minding their own business? When our streets are crawling with robbers, kidnappers, and terrorists? Talk about misplacement of priorities!

We have bigger problems in this country. Then again, as a country, we excel at misplacing our priorities. We all want to sleep safely at night; we want to travel from Lagos to Ibadan without hoddlums robbing us and raping our wive/sisters/daughterss; we want to avoid the rampant kidnappings and ritual killings. YET we make life difficult for street boys that deploy their knowledge and internet skills to make a living for themselves (albeit illegally). The fact is that we have to choose between two evils: violent crime or non-violent crime. Considering the dire situation in the country, there is no 'legit' middle-ground for a good number of the youthful population.

Bro, nor be today yansh dey back...
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by otokx(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
yahoo yahoo is everywhere and some girls are smilling to dubai.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Akeud(m): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
[/color]There should not only be EFCC existing there should also be ICPC in action.[color=#990000]
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by frankgreat(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
is it ur money?
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by userlist(f): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
What happened to their shoes.
I bet if they were political fraudsters
they will be wearing babariga and
shoes to match
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by fact2naijagmt: 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
What about the fraudsters in the Nigerian government, both the military & so called EFCC......Hmmmmmmm Naija i dey hail ohhhhhhhh
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Hardfact: 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
"20 yahoo boys arrested"? Makes little or no sense.
"20 political/Govt officials convicted". This make more sense.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Clemzy16(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
Dem neva catch anybody ni! Na olamide be the real badoski. . .
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by ifyalways(f): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
Where is 190 undecided
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by b03liberty(m): 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2013
This country atimes do provoking and annoy.The stupid man stole millions of naira, 2 years in prison or 250k naira settlement. what a stupid judgement at ECCF or wetin be dia name and our stupid court.tank god i no be lawyer undecided
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Truckpusher(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
It's time to smell the rod grin grin grin grin
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by LagosBoi2(m): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
It is well in Jesu name. Get rich or dye tryin
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by nlofficial(m): 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
These ones are disgrace to YYB. Yahoo has gone to another level. One Nissan and 20 boyz? Jesus! Where are the Malay boys and the Wire crew? grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by darne(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
Kai, But am wondering why EFCC arent doing their Right Jobs This Country Is Soooo, Create Jobs For these Dudes and See what Will Happen, Its Unfair to them !
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by ejikeND(m): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
abegiie,them boys won survive.e no easy for naija.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by NoContract(m): 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2013
olempe: Foolish boys tarnishing our image, God punish them...

Devil punish you.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Revolva(m): 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
BodyKiss:

You must be feeling fulfilled right now. You think you're any fvcking different from the corrupt government officials? Na, you're just a fvcking prospect. They're not the only people in this country with no job. So don't use that as an excuse.
Oga your money dey lost abi na you dem scam..they know their targets ..foreigners ok..and scam is a worldwide thing only here we brand our selves as yahoo yahoo..
See you really bleeped up saying they should lock them up for years..maybe you come from a rich family..someone payed for all your educational and finicial needs..but the case is different for many youths in naija..today..people are trying to eat..and EFCC the king of curruption is taking food from them- one day na one day sha!!!
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by gerald09(m): 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
Good news for this guys if dem get good lawyer the already have a case were the fraudster stole 23billion and got 2yrs or 250k bail. Pension man vs the nigeria govt 2013. So make dem no worry dem fit get 2hrs in prisons tops! With 10naira bail fine.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by kalishay: 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
There no diFf btw this young guys n people of higher position in d government...dey shuld b lined up as these msssHhheeewwww
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by fastlane84: 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
kolo007: Olamide - YBNL(who knows the meaning?)...lol.. make EFCC come Okeira for Ogba that's the HQ of YYB....

YB no laptop
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by tnktosin(m): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2013
shocked shocked shocked O boy, see my guy ooo. Damn, i know dat guy on pink oooo. Shei, man pikin don suffer sha oooo. But come to think of it the bigger thieves are walking free. Not saying they should be spared but whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. Bleep the federal govt, bleep the police and the entire justice system. talk abt misplacement of priorities.... effing modaeffers
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by stinicks10: 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
Sometin is not right here, how can you arrest 20boys with over 40 laptops? one person get 2 laptops ni? dis looks fishy, dis are d boys wey no get moni to settle. d 20 odas don lost for efcc hand lol, naija we hail thee. I bet dis is d last we go hear of dis. what a country, may God help us all
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
Aren't they nairaland members?
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by hottingdud: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
te author=olempe]Foolish boys tarnishing our image, God punish them...[/quote]

u be fool
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by slimmoney(m): 12:34am On Feb 01, 2013
kolo007: Olamide - YBNL(who knows the meaning?)...lol.. make EFCC come Okeira for Ogba that's the HQ of YYB....
ybnl means (YAHOO BOY NO LAPTOP)

1 Like

Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by redsun(m): 1:14am On Feb 01, 2013
One thing for sure the socalled yahoo yahoo guys that focuses on international deals are more patriotic than the clergies,politicians.the judiciary and the policemen. Most of those chaps are socalled graduates and undergraduates and are products of the failed system with little or no option but to turn to life of crimes like the leaders.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 01, 2013
LOL, EFCC is one funny organization. Sometimes we need to temper justice with mercy and turn a blind eye. If those guys pick up 28 AK47 instead of 28 laptops then what becomes of us ? I personally see nothing wrong with getting some cash from a woman who loves you. Abi is it wrong for a woman to love over the internet ?

1 Like

Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by imperiouxx(m): 2:00am On Feb 01, 2013
I got 17 likes on this thread alone....hey! my like debut. I go save the screen shot. *dancing* grin
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by Imyourex(m): 3:11am On Feb 01, 2013
I think I saw Dimeji Bankole in that list,

Oh sorry, he is a looter and not a scammer

*Scammers, please upgrade to looting*
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by nlofficial(m): 4:09am On Feb 01, 2013
redsun: One thing for sure the socalled yahoo yahoo guys that focuses on international deals are more patriotic than the clergies,politicians.the judiciary and the policemen. Most of those chaps are socalled graduates and undergraduates and are products of the failed system with little or no option but to turn to life of crimes like the leaders.

Imagine if there was no Yahoo. Choi, we don die be that. Na to do burglary even for inside house wall.

I feel bad for the robbers that are not computer literate. Like those Ibadan robbers.

Let them channel their criminal activities to abroad and make quick cash without gun. I'm fine with that.
Re: 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City by nlofficial(m): 4:11am On Feb 01, 2013
Billyonaire: LOL, EFCC is one funny organization. Sometimes we need to temper justice with mercy and turn a blind eye. If those guys pick up 28 AK47 instead of 28 laptops then what becomes of us ? I personally see nothing wrong with getting some cash from a woman who loves you. Abi is it wrong for a woman to love over the internet ?

I like your sense of calculation. They don't even need up to 28 rifles to do much damages in the society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two medical Doctors On Trial Over Death Of Pregnant Woman In Delta State / Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos / Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.