Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please (8159 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Desperate For A Husband. / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by samanthaZA(f): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2008
@sammy901

thank you sammy901 for that vote of confidence - its exactly what I needed wink
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by samanthaZA(f): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2008
@Hollandis

I do believe you Hollandis as I am already completely in love with an Igbo man, in fact I have never ever experienced these feelings before, I am crazy in love tongue :Pwith him and I dont think he feels the same way about me sad sad, This is breaking my heart sadso I think I will stay clear of Igbo men for a while wink, they seem to have some kind of power that no other man has and I don't like feeling like this cry
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by TheSly: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2008
If u r in love with him and u r VERY!! sure he is in love with you as well
Then nothing is stopping you. . . . . . . . . . . . . .savvy? wink
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by chychy(f): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2008
@ efuah, the poem on your profile is sad n sweet.
i like it.

@ sam, funny enuff, i'm in love with an igbo man that does not love me too. embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry
y does love have 2 hurt?
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by samanthaZA(f): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2008
@®~^Sly^~

I wish more than anything else in the world that that is true and I will continue hoping and praying that one day, he will come to me , thank you ®~^Sly^~, I appreciate your kind words
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by samanthaZA(f): 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2008
I am so sorry chychy sad - how selfish of me. shocked, crying on your shoulder and there you are in the same position as I am and just keeping quiet about your pain and doing all you can to ease mine. kiss You really are a special person chychy , Please know that if you want to talk about it (although I don't think I am as wise as you are but I can promise you that I will listen and you can cry on my shoulder anytime) I am here for you okay, promise kiss

P.S. I have opened up my email address for you to view (just in case , )

You are in my thoughts,
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by chychy(f): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2008
@ sam wow, double wow
u indeed r vereeeee pretty.
thanx 4 sharin your email addy.

u really r a nice person. u take ur time 2 reply everyone who has contributed or offered advice, i admire that n i've learnt 4rm u.
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by samanthaZA(f): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2008
@chychy

and I too have learned from you chychy - as for replying to everyone - I think that if people out there were kind enough to reply to my plea for advice, then it is only fair that I should, at the very least, show them the same courtesy in return, its a matter of respect you know, do unto others as you'd have them do unto you,

Have a lovely evening my dear friend kiss
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by samanthaZA(f): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2008
smileyHey there TommyEx, how are you doing?
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by tommyex(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2008
lol, cheesy

SAM
like you knew i was coming ere,you really look preety,now let me go thru this thread in all the passionate details.
You grls wont kill me with love-feelings ere,I pray! cheesy

Chychy
u sound cool
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by TheSly: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2008
@®~^Sly^~
I wish more than anything else in the world that that is true and I will continue hoping and praying that one day, he will come to me , thank you ®~^Sly^~, I appreciate your kind words

You are more than welcome laydie. . .
Wish u the best of luck all the way!!! wink
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by samanthaZA(f): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2008
What is on the outside my dear Tommyex is of no value - it is whats on the inside that truly counts, thank you nevertheless for your compliment embarassed and no need to worry no chance of being killed with lovin feelings ere grin cheesy wink
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by tommyex(m): 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2008
SAM

whao!!
i just went through the story now and i must say u are quiet lucky to have been with good people like you,i mean people that wont take you for a ride.

From the story i guess You felt in love with HIM at 1st sight?I don't really believe that thing works.
I know you feel so deeply for him,but i feel you got attracted to him too early and when this happens your heart will make you feel he is perfect and you ll view all his xters as how exactly you want your hubby to bedo i make sense?
There is a very thin line between love and lust,and i have been there.You can only know you love someone after you have been together for a long time.

As per d kid,That is not really a problem if the guy really loves you,though the African(or mayb nigerian) tradition makes it difficult for their SON to marry a lady with a kid,But some guys do and i feel i can too.

There is so much joy and satisfaction in love,so if the chance comes take it.

My word for you is that you should keep off all of them,try out some things you love doing and don't even think of any guy at all now,when the time comes your LOVE will surely locate you without any pressure,everything will jus fall into place,feel me?

as per HOLLANDIS
don't mind d guy,he jokes too much and i ll deal with himwhere that dutch guy sef?make i whip him arse cheesy
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by tommyex(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2008
SAM

you need to know that the outside is of some value and its easy to over-value it anyway.
Stop been modest and stick with the 'thank You' part wink
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by tommyex(m): 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2008
you are very sweet tommyex but I have to ask, what would you do with a world full of miserable women who may have just lost their one chance at experiencing true love ? OOps ! No need to answer

cheesy grin.
I wont then
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by TheSly: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2008
Tommy. . . .

Homebwoi im sorry but im about to change the impression the girl has towards you. . . .

U aint sweet nada!!. . . . . .remember we still beefing as a result of what u told toyin about ma crib? tongue sad
Ma fi ojue han maabo!! i go show u. . . .see the girl is praising you and u r feeling so elated. . .
Don't worry . . . .Sly is here to turn it around cheesy
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by tommyex(m): 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2008
SLY

u never still well?dont worry we can settle this outside this room,
Let the thread live on,make we carry our crase go outside cheesy.How u dey?
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by TheSly: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2008
Im so cool cool as Ice cool
So fyn & fresh like a new born. . . .

Doing good. . .Smelling Good. . .Looking Good. . . Feeling Good. , . cool

How u feeling homebwoi? cool
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by tommyex(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2008
Ode boy,lol.i am cool i guess.
Now lets go out,will you?last outa topic post.
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 12, 2008
Sly and tommy, kindly move away angry cheesy kiss
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by tommyex(m): 5:58am On Mar 12, 2008
Since when we don move now?
U r a real STILL lady cheesy
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by efuah(f): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2008
@chychy. . . thx for the compliment. embarassed

Sama sama, i ope u're doing gr8 wink i prayed for u.
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2008
I just read your post and i was moved to tears. For your Baby's Daddy, i think a break up is long overdue, he doesnt deserve you, he is obviously just using you.
I can't even believ how strong you are facing all thease problems and still staying strong, you are a strnog woman and a survivor, i duff my hat for you.
I will advice you to concentrate on raising your son, and stop wastiing your money maintaining his overgrown baby of a father. As for"him", he seems to like you too but you have to completely break up ith your boyfriend, don't fall into the blackmail of having a son together, being a father is much morethan getting someone pregnant.You ar so strong i nkow you will survive. Break up with your boyfriend, if you can afford to go on a holiday alone ith your son, God knows you need it, it ill give you time to clear your head and think, free yourself of unnecessray shackles and enjoy your life. As for Him, take things as thye come but you need to find yourself and enjoy your life first, i mean find some time for yourself and do things for your own self, stuff that will make you happy, its good to live for others but don't let them be your hole life. You ork so hard, you deserve to find happiness in yourself.
Good luck.
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by chychy(f): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ aisha
spoken like a true woman n i second d part of taking an already over due vacation.
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by hollandis(f): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2008
samanthaZA:

@Hollandis

I do believe you Hollandis as I am already completely in love with an Igbo man, in fact I have never ever experienced these feelings before, I am crazy in love   :Pwith him and I don't think he feels the same way about me   ,  This is breaking my heart  sadso I think I will stay clear of Igbo men for a while , they seem to have some kind of power that no other man has and I don't like feeling like this 

There are two types of quality husbands in the world-:Ibo guys and the rest. grin :DIt is too early to judge the way he feels about you.Give him some more time Sam.
If you love something , let it go .If it comes back to you,it's yours.If it doesn't ,it never was.
The best things in life are free and available to everyone

tommyex:

as per HOLLANDIS
don't mind d guy,he jokes too much and i ll deal with himwhere that dutch guy sef?make i whip him arse cheesy

Chairman,If Arsene wenger nabs you.OYO for you o.Where have you heard gunners whipping gunners?Or have you started beefing igbo guys?I have increased their GPA to 4.5 . They should better pay homage o
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by TheSly: 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2008
Sly and tommy, kindly move away
Is that a threat? tongue move ko. . . come ni. . .
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by samanthaZA(f): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2008
@tommyex
@sly
@hollandis

u guyz, look what u gone and did angry, my tummy is so sore from laughing at u three guyz grin grin grin u know u r d craziest people I ever had d honor to meet wink
thank u tommyex and u sly and hollandis, u done brighten up my day with your foolishness kissdon't change

@chychy
Hi chychy, how are you girl? I am sure you always brighten up everyones day, yes mine too embarassed R u well? Hello all!
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by chychy(f): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ sam,
Welcome 2 nairaland, trust me, there's always sth 2 laugh about.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by samanthaZA(f): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2008
Hello Aisha2, I am sorry to take so long to respond to you and thank you for your lovely, kind words and thank you for caring, I do appreciate your kindess Aisha as well as your advice and well, the reason I have taken so long to reply is because ,  I have been busy MOVING my things to a little 'holiday cottage' that I found while searching the net (its just temporary til I can find something more suitable and more affordable but it is a start smiley) and I also have a JOB INTERVIEW tomorrow!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy and ITS ALL THANK U TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS HERE:

chychy kiss, hollandis kiss, tommyex kiss, sly, kiss efuah kiss, stillwater kiss, talk2sulta, kiss adeebo kiss, nwando kiss, adcononline kiss and yes, even whitelexi kiss, you guys are so so special,I could never have gotten this far without your support, friendship and advice kiss kiss

Although my heart aches each second of each day because I miss my Ibo love but I do feel more 'worthy' of him and slightly more confident somehow or should I say more positive because , I know that this is the right thing, especially for my son and hopefully his father will get better, overcome his addictions, in which case, should he wish to see his son and be a positive influence in his life, I would never prevent that but as for our relationship, no chance whatsoever - to think I wasted 10 years ,  not really a waste I suppose as I have learned some valuable lessons and made the most [b]wonderful friends
  wink  [flash=200,200]http://www.hasanyonetoldyou.com/[/flash]
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2008
awwwww I wish you well. kiss smiley grin
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by TheSly: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2008
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. . . . . . . . . . . . .Best of luck ma friend. . . . . wink cool
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2008
Oh Sam, congrats on the new cottage and the job interview, I am happy for you for having the confidence to take charge of your life and get a fresh start.
The ten years you spent with your Ex is not a watse, you have a wonderful son to show for it.
Kepp your head up, good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Office Romance / The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat / SHOULD I F**K HER? Part 2 [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.