Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,584 members, 7,816,435 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please (8152 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Desperate For A Husband. / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by Easybaby(f): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2008
@ sam, funny enough, i'm in love with an igbo man that does not love me too.

But am in love with an Igbo man that not only love me but can die for me cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue tongue
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by mishooo(m): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2008
Nice to see Sama is really getting a handle on the affairs of her life after all. I have been following your story from the first day but always as a silent reader. when i wanted to chip in something, guys came and did their best for you.

I believe you'll come out of it STRONGER and better off. I couldnt have said better than those guys you mentioned earlier.

[size=14pt]Its not over UNTIL YOU WIN !![/size]
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by olanajim(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2008
mishooo,

long time! hoola me!
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2008
good for you sama sama smiley
you are on the right track
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2008
good for you sama sama smiley
you are on the right track
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by lumeviewscom: 3:02am On Jun 23, 2013
What happened? 5 years gone by!
Re: South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please by kimhilson001: 3:36am On Nov 17, 2013
I'm jessica by name,Am from the United State of America am here to testify in the good name of this great man called Dr Adams for the great thing and happiness he brought back to my life after my lover left me for 2years..steve never loved me all he wanted from me was just sex and nothing more,He was just taking advantage of me and when he got tired of me he broke up with me i really loved steve more than my self because at first he made me feel love and how important i was in his life not knowing all he just wanted from me was just sex,When steve broke up with me i was just in a deep pain i cried for months and got tired of this life But i got encourage from friends and giving me hope that everything would be okay i stopped going to work just wanted to be alone i cried out my life but nothing happened,i tried all my possible best to get back steve but it never worked out fine,Then after then i just decided to go visit a friend at her place I met my friend listen to the radio because she was also having similar problem with me then i asked her why is she so focused on the radio she said she is waiting for a program called (How i got my ex back)Then i told her to tell me more about the program which she did and i also had interest in the program shortly as we were discussing the program came up,Then jeniffer and i focused on the program There was 3 ladies who they said they should give testimonies on how they got back there lover the first lady said she got her lover through the help of this great man call Dr Adams,When we had that name we where so happy and the other 2 ladies said same thing it was so interesting instantly before the program came to an end i and jennifer contacted Dr Adams and shared our problem with him he just told us that we need to be calm that it's one after the other that one lady just contacted him for help that he has to finish with the lady first before he attends to me because it was me jennifer that called him first So Dr Adams told me not to worry that he assures me that my lover would be back to my arms within 24hours,I was so happy to hear that really my lover steve came back to my arms and showed me love and made me had access to everything he owns in this life am so grateful and same with jennifer she is back with her lover with the help of Dr Adams,Please Dr Adams is a man to trust and believe on you can contact him on dradamsjohnsoncentre12@gmail .com or cell number +2348176363653

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too / Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) / I Won't Marry My Girlfriend, She Doesn't Like To Cook, Clean Or Wash My Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.