Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

He's An Oil Bunkerer And He Wants To Marry U, Ladies, Can U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's An Oil Bunkerer And He Wants To Marry U, Ladies, Can U? (781 Views)

What Du U Ladies Like In A Guy Self And Vice Versa / Skinny Vs Chubby Guys: What Do U Ladies Prefer? / Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's An Oil Bunkerer And He Wants To Marry U, Ladies, Can U? by ubong560(m): 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
Over the yrs, oil bunkering has been one of the outstanding lucrative biz in Nigeria bringing millions to the bunkerers in a very short while.

He's just one of them and he wants to marry her as soon as possible. If u were in her shoe, what would u do?

Note: He hasnt repented yet from oil bunkering o.
Re: He's An Oil Bunkerer And He Wants To Marry U, Ladies, Can U? by greedie1(f): 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
I won't marry him. I believe there are consequence for every illegal act. Even if the law doesn't catch up with him, nature will. I don't care how rich he is, if he has soiled his hands in any way, and continues to do so, then its no for me.

i don't joke with my sleep or my peace of mind.
Re: He's An Oil Bunkerer And He Wants To Marry U, Ladies, Can U? by tommyoneal: 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
Run for your life.
Re: He's An Oil Bunkerer And He Wants To Marry U, Ladies, Can U? by sexybash(f): 5:02am On Feb 02, 2013
Are you ready to be a MOB wife? If so u can marry him if not then run for your life. Life is all about sacrifice' if you are will to sacrifice your happyness for some tons of cash so be it.
Re: He's An Oil Bunkerer And He Wants To Marry U, Ladies, Can U? by Mynd44: 5:42am On Feb 02, 2013
Prisoner wives starts soon
Re: He's An Oil Bunkerer And He Wants To Marry U, Ladies, Can U? by greatgod2012(f): 6:21am On Feb 02, 2013
Playing with my rest of mind.........no, never, mba!

(1) (Reply)

Confused In Love / Will You Go This Far For Love? / [b]how To Make An Offer He Can't Refuse:[b/]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.