Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Nairaland Detection Club - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Detection Club (55062 Views)

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by YellowMosquito(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
Redmosquito:
Yellow what?
Whats goin on here?

Boss.... Finally... I am humbled grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by YellowMosquito(m): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2013
white mosquito: Cheesus! Baygon no dey work again?! .....Clears throat.... Lemme introduce meself. I am. The one. The only. White mosquito.

Beautiful knowing you white.... I am Yellow cheesy
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Lol! Now, you took the words right out of my mouth here!

Red, white and now yellow mosquitoes.

Patiently awaiting the arrival of Blue, Green, Brown and yeah, Black mosquitoes. You got your mosquitoe net ready HBD? cheesy
If u can't beat them, join them

I think I will be the pink Mosquito...Iam going to do that asap
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
I'll be damned if these mosquitoes won't contend with the rainbow.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by YellowMosquito(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
Larry-Sun:
I'll be damned if these mosquitoes won't contend with the rainbow.

Keeps me wondering too o... But what's the onus about having lots of Mosquitoes here grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by whitemosquito(f): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
Red! Red! Wr r u baby? Lets make cute pink baby mosquitoes!! Forget NL, WE'll go off and start a planet of our own!!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Redmosquito(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2013

My story thread derailed
I'm tired
I'm pissed
I just wanna sleep
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by whitemosquito(f): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
No no no no!!! HBG stay away from my family!!
HumbledbYGrace: If u can't beat them, join them

I think I will be the pink Mosquito...Iam going to do that asap

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by whitemosquito(f): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ooooooh! U wanna sleep? Already? We making baby moss' already?! Oh red, a girls gotta hav some advance warning.
Redmosquito:
My story thread derailed
I'm tired
I'm pissed
I just wanna sleep
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
@ all the Mosquitos in here, please ask ur God father Mosquito to open a thread for your peep show ayt?

This is just not right please

Kids
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by YellowMosquito(m): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: @ all the Mosquitos in here, please ask ur God father Mosquito to open a thread for your peep show ayt?

This is just not right please

Kids

OOO... I think Mosquito will buy that idea but with the way he is pissed right now, I wonder if he will think twice about it
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
I'll go ahead and complain to Cuddlemii, this thread is being molested. A lot of posts need to be hidden.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by semid4lyfe(m): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
Just a question:

Will a separate thread be created for the story or will it be posted on this thread?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
white mosquito:

Yellow_Mosquito:

...tha fucck?

Red Moss I know. Who are you two??

Besides, what's with the derailing? angry angry
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
semid4lyfe: Just a question:

Will a separate thread be created for the story or will it be posted on this thread?

You asked the same question I asked few hours ago. I will suggest that a separate thread be opened for the main story. With the help of cuddle, it should be locked after each update.
The kind of derailing going on here already is a pointer to how congested this thread will become once the stories start coming in.

Let's maintain this thread for planning and chit-chats, but open a new thread for the real story, this. New thread must be locked after each update.

Think about it larry. Especially with this new mosquito invasion grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ishilove:

...tha fucck?

Red Moss I know. Who are you two??

Besides, what's with the derailing? angry angry

Welcome love. Hope you came on board with your Mobil insecticide.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Welcome love. Hope you came on board with your Mobil insecticide.
The situation is beyond Mobil so I called the Insect Control Department. undecided
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 12:29am On Feb 08, 2013
semid4lyfe: Just a question:

In a few hours' time, a new thread shall be created for the story. Like Mazi has rightly said, this thread will only serve for only discussions about the chapters (not derailment).
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 6:26am On Feb 08, 2013
^ ^ better post that story so we start working on follow ups. Ensure you create one randy character for me to work with. You know my style nau #...winks..#
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 7:11am On Feb 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: ^ ^ better post that story so we start working on follow ups. Ensure you create one randy character for me to work with. You know my style nau #...winks..#

Lol! Mazi, you are incorrigible! shocked shocked shocked

Walahi, you need help, man grin grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 8:11am On Feb 08, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Lol! Mazi, you are incorrigible! shocked shocked shocked

Walahi, you need help, man grin grin

grin grin aunty efe, help me ohh!!!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 8:16am On Feb 08, 2013
Larry-Sun:

In a few hours' time, a new thread shall be created for the story. Like Mazi has rightly said, this thread will only serve for only discussions about the chapters (not derailment).

Larry, what time today are you going to post the first chapter of the proposed new thread?

Suggestion: How about we stick to (agreed) specific time scales? Say for example, by 12noon Nigerian time?

I'm thinking having set times to abide to, would enable our readers know precisely when to look out for updates and makes us come across as serious, professional writers. Not to mention helping to make us more organized?

Afterall, we all stick to specific time scales in real world / work environment....

(Just me thinking aloud here...)
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

grin grin aunty efe, help me ohh!!!

That's the whole point na! You're beyond help from moi...thou needest the intervention of special powers... grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Mynd44: 8:24am On Feb 08, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Larry, what time today are you going to post the first chapter of the proposed new thread?

Suggestion: How about we stick to (agreed) specific time scales? Say for example, by 12noon Nigerian time?

I know that was just an example but please I am nocturni and I can't seem to do anything constructive during the day. Even if you ask me to type in the night and upload in the afternoon, it will still come out looking shabby
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 8:31am On Feb 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
I know that was just an example but please I am nocturni and I can't seem to do anything constructive during the day. Even if you ask me to type in the night and upload in the afternoon, it will still come out looking shabby

Seriously?? grin grin grin

Like I mentioned, it's just a suggestion (open to debate), to help improve writers organization and to manage our readers expectations.

Thanks for your comments though. smiley
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Mynd44: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Seriously?? grin grin grin

Like I mentioned, it's just a suggestion (open to debate), to help improve writers organization and to manage our readers expectations.

Thanks for your comments though. smiley
Yeah seriously
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Redmosquito(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2013
**just waking after a terrible**
**two bouts of muscle pulls, one stupid dream I cant comprehend (where is Sigmund freud when u need him) and my data bundle expired last night**
Just beautiful if u ask me!
I agree with the set-time idea. It will make us look more "professional" as Efe has rightly said! U guys can choose anytime you want! I'll be there! But in the daytime! I will resume soon! The daytime may not be so...........feasible for me like Mynd said!
grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
@larry, I see your handiwork with all the reserved spaces. I'm tempted to book my own space and maybe auction it off to the highest bidder later on when the thread becomes hotgringrin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
Just read the first update! Wonderful! Larry carefully avoided the burden of developing characters and plots; just passed it down to the next writer.

And he hinted the main character to be a randy fellow! Thank goodness! I hope efe doesn't turn him to a Revd. Father before it gets to my turn.

I'm loving this.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
Damn! Larry sun is fvcking good! Powerful beginning bro! Feeling the story already...

I think we ought not to chat on that thread like frank has done already. He could still modify his post though. Chat here, write there and have cuddles help lock it. That way, it looks neater.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Just read the first update! Wonderful! Larry carefully avoided the burden of developing characters and plots; just passed it down to the next writer.
excellent move, excellent opening. It makes for good suspense. And allows the other writers a shot at creativity.
Can't wait for my turn.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by YellowMosquito(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
Oahray: excellent move, excellent opening. It makes for good suspense. And allows the other writers a shot at creativity.
Can't wait for my turn.

Have you guys started already? And why am I surprised... Let me go and read jor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply)

Whispers On Christmas Night (horror) / Restless...story Of A Survivor. / A Strange Love (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.