Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo (18345 Views)

Blame Jonathan For The Scarcity Of Dollar-john Odigie-oyegun / Blame Obasanjo, Other Leaders For Nigeria’s Woes — SARAKI / Fall Of Naira, Economy: Blame Jonathan, Says APC - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Chanchit: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
Pontaboki :
He is lying .He created the mess.GEJ is only trying to solve it.

Dey whine ur self.
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by AZeD1(m): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
ifihearam: This OBJ is beginning to get on the nerves of his excellency,who is he to challenge or condemn GEJ?in what ways did he tackle insecurity in this country when he was the president? Or how did he manae corruption. This is a clear case of kettle calling pot black knowing fully well that obj is not in any way better than GEJ.

He should bridle his tongue otherwise small pikin go use am shine,he should take a leaf from other past leaders,tell him to respect himself or he receives the worst humiliation of his life,this is politics and not religion where order is taken from superiors,what ever and whoever poses as a threat or condemnation to the way of the furtherance of this administration will meet with shame and counter attacks.
All this your epistle would only make sense if OBJ was lying.
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by luluosas(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
Somebody should help me tell OBJ to shut his mouth. Was it not himself OBJ that pushed Jonathan forward for the elections? How about the rut during his 8 years infamous rule as the president?
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
In what area was Obj's 8 years better than Gej's 2.5 years? Nobody should mention efcc because it did selective injustice.

Obj's 8 years contributed to the troubles of nigeria. The transcorp fraud, the presidential library fraud,etc nko?

Gej is not doing well no doubt but obj can never be a better alternative to gej.

What was the state of lagos-benin road, east-west road, enugu-ph road, etc in his 8 years? Were our refineries working in his time? How many times did increase fuel price?
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Dreal1247: 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2013
Why is it now dat gej refued 2 b remote-controled by baba dat he sees him as d problem? Cant he help in solving d problem. Is thad d reason why he is rairing fund 2 build a mosque, later he wil claim 2 b a Bible teacher. God wil deliver Nigeria from their hands.

Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Demdem(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
Everyone seems to agree nowadays that we have an extremely daft president. undecided

Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by deletrue: 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
After undergoing many years of military trying, after serving as president for many years and attaining that age, obj is still like this. May God prevent this type of ealderstatesman from being a citizen of the federal republic of nigerian, amen. When do we enjoy these nigerians like Nelson. Play away! when would God increase our blessing to include humans. i know this would be within short time from now. Amen again.

Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
Demdem: Everyone seems to agree nowadays that we have an extremely daft president. undecided

100 unlikes

Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
Yes sir Obasanjo! We will blame Jonathan for our woes. We finally have our whipping boy, shall we shout halleluja?

For all the grief, the corruption, the injustice, the suffering of the ordinary nigerian man, the 40% with no access to food, the lack of power supply, the senseless killing of people during the kaduna crisis, the jos crisis, niger delta crisis, BH attacks, all the negatives that have been our bane since.....as far back as I can remember for my limited years and if books are to be trusted, even further back - we can finally blame Jonathan. Thank you sir for pointing that out to us.

Are we blaming Jonathan because blatantly he refused the seasoned advice from a two-time ex president of this country? We are not interested in aportioning blame, we want solutions. Is Mr.Obasanjo going to deny us of his wealth of experience and allow more blood shed because he`d rather expose the lack of imagination of the incumbent?

A leader doesn't have to have the brightest idea, he just has to be able to recognize it.

Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
Demdem:

If u think I will go down the tribal route with u then u are lost.
It still doesn't change the fact that he is really daft governance wise.
As it was in bayelsa, so it is now in Abuja, only the foolish will deny suxh.

I suggest you cry about it. That will help you.

Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by AZeD1(m): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2013
Willy3Willy:
Just because he didn't allow the Yorubas to loot as the wanted
I guess to you Oby Ezikwelli (sp) is Yoruba
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Demdem(m): 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
okpara ugo:

100 unlikes

The retardeen still remain daft. 1 billion unlikes can't change that. It's inbuilt.
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Jluvu: 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
okpara ugo:

He is saying the truth in a looser's way. Why didnt he say such truth under Abacha? Smh

You sef go look person before you tell am truth. I dont balme him, he has placed them there to protect his a55, yet he turns to insult him.

I never knew OBJ could be so unintelligent. With protruding orifice....
find out why he was fingered and jailed in the 1995
coup
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Owodiong(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
horlatunde: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has accused President Goodluck Jonathan of mismanaging the security issues engulfing the country.

Obasanjo stated this in an exclusive interview published in the February issue of the pan-African magazine, New African. He blamed Jonathan for the deteriorating situation caused by the insurgent Boko Haram.
President Jonathan and former President Obasanjo

“If the President is the chief security officer of the country and there is a security problem, where do you go for the solution? And if that solution is not coming from the chief security officer, who else inside and outside will get a solution? He has the responsibility to solve the problem, and nobody else should be blamed but him.”

In a wide-ranging interview, the former General also challenged claims made by Nigerian literary giant, Chinua Achebe, regarding the country’s civil war in the 1960s. Obasanjo rebuffed claims that successive Nigerian administrations have marginalized the Igbo ethnic group within the country.

“Maybe he is making those remarks because he is not living in Nigeria. If he was living in Nigeria, when I was the president of this country, an Igbo lady was my Minister of Finance, and Igbo man was the Governor of the Central Bank; an Igbo man was one of the military service chiefs. The permanent representative to the UN was also an Igbo person. What more do you want? For someone to say the civil war has not ended, 40 years after its conclusion, that person is living in the past.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/blame-jonathan-for-insecurity-obj/
elephant vs lion grin
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Demdem(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
okpara ugo:

I suggest you cry about it. That will help you.

Not neccessarily. One can only cry about what is not known. That the retardeen is daft is a well known fact. Even in the house of God last year, he was mocked. To them, he is simply a joke.
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by warrior101: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2013
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by manuelo130: 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2013
Obasanjo against all odds and against the wishes of Nigerians fished out Jonathan from Nembe for that position. He OBJ single handedly picked him over and above better suited candidates like Donald Duke. Now Jonathan is no longer playing ball and he is complaining. These people are holding us hostage.
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
okpara ugo: What is wrong with this old man? I guess old age is telling on his comprehension.
By right no ex president or governor should open mouth to blame any current leaders now cos, they are the root of our problemes today.OBJ should mind his FARM.
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Hardfact: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
Some truth from Obj. Agree GEJ shd step up action. But so sad again, Baba Obj had to wait till his regime was over. I really dont know why I should now like him just for these few shots here and there, maybe cos of the beef? Talk about Nigeria's woes, Saint Obj's well involved! Even the Odi massacre, etc are some security disasters overseen by him. And yes his civilian reign really gave the Igbos some reasonable, unprecedented inclusiveness/sense of belonging.
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by zanga420: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
okpara ugo: I wonder why OBJ will always be picking on Jonathan. Okay who selected Jonathan as VP and late Yaradua as President?

OBJ, why did you select weaklings to replace you in government? Nonsense.
Thats nigerian godfatherism for you, obj is free to speak on national issues as an elder statesman but these attacks on gej, hmm one day 'll know the reason, we cant be deceived.
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
manuelo130: Obasanjo against all odds and against the wishes of Nigerians fished out Jonathan from Nembe for that position. He OBJ single handedly picked him over and above better suited candidates like Donald Duke. Now Jonathan is no longer playing ball and he is complaining. These people are holding us hostage.
It is OBJ,s Leadership that he was nt able to handle Niger Delta case that resulted to the Militant. Who turn out taday to be the Kidnappers. or did,nt he know that d Kidnapping in Nigeria today was his fault? Let him sit down and think
Re: Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo by VellyG(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
This old greedy bastard should shut his lips. OBJ is a big fool. He has no reason to blame jona coz he put him dere. There were a lot of credible and competent people who he denied of this position because he wanted some1 he could manipulate. If u are in support of OBJ shame unto you.

Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara / Musa Kamarawa: Police Arrest Bafarawa's Nephew For Supplying Arms To Bandits / Court Dismisses Bid To Stop Tinubu’s Certificate Forgery Suit