Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

New Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Babe (2353 Views)

My New Babe Want Me To Give Her 30 Thousand Naira. Advise Me. / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Babe by Teacup: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, I met this girl at a Party and we exchanged our BB pins. I asked her for a date,(thats i asked her out) she agreed without much stress. She even later texted her phone number to me, But my problem is that she looks like someone that will be very expensive to maintain. Her dressings, shoes, Blackberry Bold 5, Hair, accent. Please highly experienced nairalnders should i give it a trial considering I am just earning less than 100k per month
Re: New Babe by denzel2009: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
How easy for you to get a loan?

5 Likes

Re: New Babe by member14: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
What happen to confidence and sweet mouth?
Re: New Babe by Flashaldrin(m): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mugu alert!!
But seriously when guys go get sense?!
Re: New Babe by baibijayyahoo(f): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2013
haba, una go de share d salary nau, 50-50, xo wtz d problem here.
Re: New Babe by Acidosis(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
Flashaldrin: Mugu alert!!

A question that needs an urgent response...
Re: New Babe by braine(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
And how are you sure she wants to be maintained? You dunno if its going to be the other way round. All ladies are not the same, you know.

1 Like

Re: New Babe by chikeorji123(m): 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
Teacup: Hello Nairalanders, I met this girl at a Party and we exchanged our BB pins. I asked her for a date,(thats i asked her out) she agreed without much stress. She even later texted her phone number to me, But my problem is that she looks like someone that will be very expensive to maintain. Her dressings, shoes, Blackberry Bold 5, Hair, accent. Please highly experienced nairalnders should i give it a trial considering I am just earning less than 100k per month

Teacup! mmmh l love that name.Back to main issues her outward appearance doesn't matter..just don't fake ur charater to please her pls never try such!..let it flow naturally.if she likes u she ill stay otherwise let her bounce..less than 100k per month? that's not the key afterall those who earns millions their relationship still crashes..So u see..?.
Re: New Babe by luvmijeje(f): 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
Op better person,u are asking a right question just from the wrong people.The questn is met for u to find out.
My own advise is dat if d babe is an high taste lady,pls find ur level.
Re: New Babe by AZeD1(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2013
Has it ever occurred to you that some ladies work and they can actually take care of themselves?

1 Like

Re: New Babe by ElliG: 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ladies dont like spending their own money...If u find out she is too expensive for u, my advise to u is to leg it via d back door
Re: New Babe by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
Give it a trial. Don't try to act like a very rich dude in order to impress her. If she's yours, she ll love you for who you are.
There are guys that does not earn up to 100K/month & they maintain their relationships. It's not all about the money atimes.
Re: New Babe by andyanders: 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
Na wa for you at the age? How can you just not be confident and approach any lady and be yourself. Anyway, boy friend, girlfriend is an expensive business. If you cannot handle it, find your LEVEL.
Someone else somewhere has taken care of that one.
Re: New Babe by Babamide(m): 2:36am On Feb 03, 2013
Teacup: Hello Nairalanders, I met this girl at a Party and we exchanged our BB pins. I asked her for a date,(thats i asked her out) she agreed without much stress. She even later texted her phone number to me, But my problem is that she looks like someone that will be very expensive to maintain. Her dressings, shoes, Blackberry Bold 5, Hair, accent. Please highly experienced nairalnders should i give it a trial considering I am just earning less than 100k per month
what has your salary got to do with dating her?? Are u her father?
Re: New Babe by True2myself24(f): 3:16am On Feb 03, 2013
Cut your coat according to your size. Dont ask for more than you can handle.
Re: New Babe by sexybash(f): 3:31am On Feb 03, 2013
Elli G.:
Ladies dont like spending their own money...If u find out she is too expensive for u, my advise to u is to leg it via d back door
you lie generalization is a form of ignorance (mrs chima 2012)
Re: New Babe by sexybash(f): 3:39am On Feb 03, 2013
fix a date with her and meet her subsequently find out what she is doing for a living,when you guyz go out see the way she request for stuff, cos a working class girl knows the value for money and would not demand recklessly, if you can cope fyne if not bail but op what ever you do make sure she pays for what ever you spend either in cash or kind
Re: New Babe by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 03, 2013
Re: New Babe by Mynd44: 4:10am On Feb 03, 2013
So you had all these reservations and you still asked her put? Seriously must you people ask every girl you chat with out?

Ps, it is threads like this that leads to the OP screaming bullying

1 Like

Re: New Babe by Lexusgs430: 5:01am On Feb 03, 2013
Mynd_44: So you had all these reservations and you still asked her put? Seriously must you people ask every girl you chat with out?

Ps, it is threads like this that leads to the OP screaming bullying

Seconded !!! You saw all your aforementioned attributes and you still asked her for a date? I pray she drags you to a restaurant then an encore @ shopping rite to spend N95,000 !!!
You will learn you lesson next time.
NB : Leave the expensive babes for us that can maintain them !!! wink
Re: New Babe by tpia5: 6:22am On Feb 03, 2013
anything wrong with you dating within your comfort zone?

@ op.
Re: New Babe by nlmonpoint(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2013
just be yourself and don't pass get panic at all cos she might just be financially boyant herself!!! Cheers !!!
Re: New Babe by 190theclown: 10:46am On Feb 03, 2013
sexybash: fix a date with her and meet her subsequently find out what she is doing for a living,when you guyz go out see the way she request for stuff, cos a working class girl knows the value for money and would not demand recklessly, if you can cope fyne if not bail but op what ever you do make sure she pays for what ever you spend either in cash or kind

Marry me shocked

1 Like

Re: New Babe by 190theclown: 10:48am On Feb 03, 2013
Flashaldrin: Mugu alert!!

grin grin
Re: New Babe by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2013
You can get a salary advance, work a second job or start Yahoo-Yahoo.

Only 100k for 'expensive' babe .
Re: New Babe by stpat1(m): 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
But why are u bothered over nothing? She has not even asked you for anything and you are already getting jittery. With you 100k salary u should have the confidence to date anyone. Fear not my guy
Re: New Babe by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
u fit go rob central bank nah cheesy
Re: New Babe by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
A-ZeD:
Has it ever occurred to you that some ladies work and they can actually take care of themselves?
not in naija.everything wey a babe dey wear from pant to bra na a guy buy am for her
Re: New Babe by Caracta(f): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2013
A-ZeD:
I wonder o. Na wa for some people sha. Thank you for this comment.
Re: New Babe by SensualMan: 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2013
Jus bear in mind dat sumday the responsibility wil be urs nd i pray u dnt c.ome bak hia whinning bout hw xpensiv it is 4 u 2 maintain ur babe.

On a serious note go out on d date, based on ur interaction nd subtle questions u throw at her u sure knw d kinda gurl she is.
Gudluk
Re: New Babe by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
Yes take her on a first date...take her to a tavern/shebeen
Re: New Babe by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2013
sexybash: fix a date with her and meet her subsequently find out what she is doing for a living,when you guyz go out see the way she request for stuff, cos a working class girl knows the value for money and would not demand recklessly, if you can cope fyne if not bail but op what ever you do make sure she pays for what ever you spend either in cash or kind

excluding the bolden, the rest are on point!!...well said

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) / How Best To Seduce A Lady And Make Her Your Forever. / HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.