Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Senator Tinubu Presents N108million To LASU - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Tinubu Presents N108million To LASU (8340 Views)

My Husband Did Not Support My Re-election – Senator Tinubu / My Husband Did Not Support My Re-election – Senator Tinubu / Senator Tinubu Renders Account In Lagos Central (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Tinubu Presents N108million To LASU by jmaine: 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2013
PointB:

Na wa oo. You have put a very big hole on these AC.N propagandists and their shameless lies. Good job!

The guy puncture their baloon grin . . . .
Re: Senator Tinubu Presents N108million To LASU by manny4life(m): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2013
aribisala0:
Nna dem done unban you ?

Yes. OAM4J and family has finally unbanned me..
Re: Senator Tinubu Presents N108million To LASU by onatisi(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
dammytosh:
keep quiet. I guess you are a paid agent. Don't you have shame ? it beats my imagination that people like you still have effontery to type.

You posted the lies, after you got caught, instead of burrying your head in shame, you are back with another version of ur Obama invitation with the phrase "SHE LOBBIED".

Please don't abuse any corrupt politician again because as you can see, you lack integrity and you are potential thief.

If your party can be so desperate to grab power by cheap propaganda and lieing shamelessly, people like you will definitely steal from the treasury when you get there.

I don't blame you cos in a nation where Clueless Jonathan is the president, people like fashola must definitely be The Hero.

Bunch of sycophants
yeeeepaaaa you just hit the acn apologists and vultures hard.that was a sucker punch you delievered now they will start calling themselves to come online be ready for a showdown wth them.they are many ooo and they will definitely derail the thread
Re: Senator Tinubu Presents N108million To LASU by manny4life(m): 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
onatisi:
yeeeepaaaa you just hit the acn apologists and vultures hard.that was a sucker punch you delievered now they will start calling themselves to come online be ready for a showdown wth them.they are many ooo and they will definitely derail the thread

We're all ready to derail it altogether.

ACN propagandist can NEVER say the truth, they accuse GEJ of being a liar but theirs is just worst.
Re: Senator Tinubu Presents N108million To LASU by EkoIle1: 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
dammytosh:
keep quiet. I guess you are a paid agent. Don't you have shame ? it beats my imagination that people like you still have effontery to type.

You posted the lies, after you got caught, instead of burrying your head in shame, you are back with another version of ur Obama invitation with the phrase "SHE LOBBIED".

Please don't abuse any corrupt politician again because as you can see, you lack integrity and you are potential thief.

If your party can be so desperate to grab power by cheap propaganda and lieing shamelessly, people like you will definitely steal from the treasury when you get there.

I don't blame you cos in a nation where Clueless Jonathan is the president, people like fashola must definitely be The Hero.

Bunch of sycophants

Unfortunately for you hopelessly and clueless illiterates, the fact that federal funds are available to every constituency in Nigeria for the benefit of the people and this is what you elect your reps and senators to do, you elect them to look out for you, you elect them to lobby for and bring home the bacon, you elect them to do exactly what this woman just did for her state and this is not propaganda, this is reality, this is leadership, this is competency, this is what you need to pose to your local isi ewu leaders why they are not doing their job, ask them why they can not deliver to your fellow villagers like Mrs Tinubu just did for the people of Lagos.

You and your clueless and incompetent leaders have a thing or two to learn from Mrs Tinubu, you also need to look deep into your soul why all losers like you do is cry, yell and complain because states like Lagos are doing exactly what their electorates voted them in office to do while we not only don't see what your own useless isi ewu leaders are doing and you don't show us anything positive about your own hell holes. All you do is cry and roll on the floor like clowns...

Look here, you can cry and complain till eternity and turn blue on NL over Lagos, it's still not going to make your worthless and incompetent leaders do anything to benefit you and your fellow villages until you face your big bele isi ewu leaders instead of committing suicide everyday over Lagos, Lagos state is not responsible for your backward and miserable life, your incompetent leaders are and I hope you don't find this out too late for your own good.

The cruel joke is on you buster...

Re: Senator Tinubu Presents N108million To LASU by manny4life(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2013
Haha, now the story is changing... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who says GEJ isn't gradually delivering the dividends of democracy? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Tinubu Presents N108million To LASU by aribisala0(m): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
manny4life:

Yes. OAM4J and family has finally unbanned me..
Amadioha be praised!!
Re: Senator Tinubu Presents N108million To LASU by dammytosh: 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2013
Eko Ile:
Unfortunately for you hopelessly and clueless illiterates, the fact that federal funds are available to every constituency in Nigeria for the benefit of the people and this is what you elect your reps and senators to do, you elect them to look out for you, you elect them to lobby for and bring home the bacon, you elect them to do exactly what this woman just did for her state and this is not propaganda, this is reality, this is leadership, this is competency, this is what you need to pose to your local isi ewu leaders why they are not doing their job, ask them why they can not deliver to your fellow villagers like Mrs Tinubu just did for the people of Lagos.
Eko Ile: The university was located outside Senator Remi Tinubu’s constituency"

Check the rubbish you posted and see that you are talking senselessly off point. This is a grant and has nothing to do with constituency. I repeat for the upteenth time, Senator Oluremi did not do anything besides presenting Federal Government's cheque which you criminally painted as money from her purse or from her constituency allowance.

For lieing and shamelessly defending your lies by twisting your original claim without apology, You are suppose to balance Bode George's jail term.

Eko Ile:
You and your clueless and incompetent leaders have a thing or two to learn from Mrs Tinubu, you also need to look deep into your soul why all losers like you do is cry, yell and complain because states like Lagos are doing exactly what their electorates voted them in office to do while we not only don't see what your own useless isi ewu leaders are doing and you don't show us anything positive about your own hell holes. All you do is cry and roll on the floor like clowns...
I can see that you are a politician and you survive on the masses. For you to foolishly believe that anybody who challenges the LIES and PROPAGANDA of ACN is either an Ibo or hausa man who is in Lagos from the village or a PDP card carrying member, You are innocently retar*ded

Eko Ile:
Look here, you can cry and complain till eternity and turn blue on NL over Lagos, it's still not going to make your worthless and incompetent leaders do anything to benefit you and your fellow villages until you face your big bele isi ewu leaders instead of committing suicide everyday over Lagos, Lagos state is not responsible for your backward and miserable life, your incompetent leaders are and I hope you don't find this out too late for your own good.
The gist here is all our Leaders are incompetent but sycophants like you will not allow those who have a little potential to work or be accountable to the masses.

Lagos works, with or without ACN. Tell me how many states borrowed heavily + fraudulent concessions without having as much capital projects as you see in Lagos to show for it,

Until Fashola runs an open Government where we can challenge purpoted 1Billion per kilometre Lekki road, then we can start having a conversation about his potentials.

1 Like

Re: Senator Tinubu Presents N108million To LASU by gbollykore: 1:54am On Feb 04, 2013
some people will always have something negative to say no matter what, how can someone condem this good gesture
Re: Senator Tinubu Presents N108million To LASU by EkoIle1: 2:05am On Feb 04, 2013
dammytosh:

Check the rubbish you posted and see that you are talking senselessly off point. This is a grant and has nothing to do with constituency. I repeat for the upteenth time, Senator Oluremi did not do anything besides presenting Federal Government's cheque which you criminally painted as money from her purse or from her constituency allowance.

For lieing and shamelessly defending your lies by twisting your original claim without apology, You are suppose to balance Bode George's jail term.

I can see that you are a politician and you survive on the masses. For you to foolishly believe that anybody who challenges the LIES and PROPAGANDA of ACN is either an Ibo or hausa man who is in Lagos from the village or a PDP card carrying member, You are innocently retar*ded

The gist here is all our Leaders are incompetent but sycophants like you will not allow those who have a little potential to work or be accountable to the masses.

Lagos works, with or without ACN. Tell me how many states borrowed heavily + fraudulent concessions without having as much capital projects as you see in Lagos to show for it,

Until Fashola runs an open Government where we can challenge purpoted 1Billion per kilometre Lekki road, then we can start having a conversation about his potentials.

It's a sad shame that clowns like you shout and make noise, but very incapable of articulating any intelligent response to what you are arguing against, it's always the same id.iotic shout of ACN this and propaganda that.

It's a lie and propaganda when the build road, when they commission bridge, when they build hospital, when they build school, when they give school development funds, but can you please tell me if it's also propaganda when they don't do any of the things I listed? Irredeemable and hopeless losers..

Abeg go and die, fools like you shouldn't be allowed an form of internet access...
Re: Senator Tinubu Presents N108million To LASU by dammytosh: 7:57am On Feb 04, 2013
Eko Ile:

It's a sad shame that clowns like you shout and make noise, but very incapable of articulating any intelligent response to what you are arguing against, it's always the same id.iotic shout of ACN this and propaganda that.

It's a lie and propaganda when the build road, when they commission bridge, when they build hospital, when they build school, when they give school development funds, but can you please tell me if it's also propaganda when they don't do any of the things I listed? Irredeemable and hopeless losers..

Nothing will sound intelligent to an UNREPENTANT LIAR who have sold his soul to the BLIND defence of Tinubu and his ACN EMPIRE.

Yea you build roads, commision bridge and build school on NEWSPAPER. The few real ones you did, you mortgage the future of your Children and Great Grand Children through Loans with Inflated interest rate and unreasonable concession. Coincidentally, all to your Pay Master's company.

Show me a state in Nigeria with the same income from Tax, Allocations and borrowings combined, and i will tell you Lagos Centre of Excellence is overrated.

I live in Lagos, pay my tax to Lagos Government and can i shock you that i voted for Fashola in the last election , but guess what ? I am not brought up to be an A*S*S Licker. I am from South West and before you shout "go back to ur village" , Tinubu must go back to Osun State first.

Lest i forget, you people are doing fine in a country where Clueless Jonathan is the President and 750,000 fine is paid as fine for a 23Billion naira Crime, but to me, you are all birds of a feather. One part of me says you are worse though.

Eko Ile:

Abeg go and die, fools like you shouldn't be allowed an form of internet access...

I leave reasonable people on Nairaland to decide who the fool is between you and I after reading your lies and your shameless defence and U turn.
You are very shameless ooo. You should be in the Guiness World Book Of Record. Most Shameless and Brainless politician 2011, 2012 and 2013.

As for internet, when your Pay Master becomes the Vice President in his dream from his slumber, you can enact Laws preventing anybody bursting your lies from having access to the internet.

I hope you shut up and bury your head in shame. On this topic you posted, you goofed and you have shown that you are a potential criminal if not an EX-CONVICT like your boss.

1 Like

Re: Senator Tinubu Presents N108million To LASU by Aderostock(m): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2013
@dammytosh, I thank you for your advice and concern. Let's take a look at your comments here, you accused Fashola of building roads on newspapers, do you really mean that? Come to some inner streets in iyana-ipaja where I reside and see roads under construction suchas Adealu street, oyewole street, oyewole road, araromi street, egbeda-idimu, ishajimi street, alimosho road, tolani street and many more that I don't know their names all in iyana ipaja axis. Even though, we need more from our government, we should commend them for the little they are doing instead of lying.
Re: Senator Tinubu Presents N108million To LASU by dammytosh: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2013
Aderostock: @dammytosh, I thank you for your advice and concern. Let's take a look at your comments here, you accused Fashola of building roads on newspapers, do you really mean that? Come to some inner streets in iyana-ipaja where I reside and see roads under construction suchas Adealu street, oyewole street, oyewole road, araromi street, egbeda-idimu, ishajimi street, alimosho road, tolani street and many more that I don't know their names all in iyana ipaja axis. Even though, we need more from our government, we should commend them for the little they are doing instead of lying.

dammytosh:
The few real ones you did, you mortgage the future of your Children and Great Grand Children through Loans with Inflated interest rate and unreasonable concession. Coincidentally, all to your Pay Master's company.

Bros, You sound very reasonable but you ignored my quote above. I mentioned it that the few they do is on loan with bogus interests and some concessions.

I am just particular about good Governance and unnecessary hyping like the one the Original poster started. We need to close mark our leaders and make sure they deliver what is expected of them not necessarily being a sycophant.

With the resources we have in Lagos, they can do more, but sycophants like EKO-ILE will not allow them because to them, after the tax, the concession, the borrowings and very high debt profile. Nothing is wrong.

I hope you get my point. I am not a PDP member and neither have i ever voted for a PDP candidate all my life. I am just praying the merger works and we see what can be done from the Opposition's point of view but till then. LIES like Obama's invitation and Senator Tinubu donated money should not be left unchallenged.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Tinubu Presents N108million To LASU by taharqa: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
This thread just wont just mk me stop laughing
Re: Senator Tinubu Presents N108million To LASU by onatisi(m): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
taharqa: This thread just wont just mk me stop laughing
no be only u
Re: Senator Tinubu Presents N108million To LASU by Yusuffn32: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Eko onibaje eko onibaje sebi awon tiwon nbaje na niwon pariwo eko onibaje emi Mon wipe baba to gbin ogbin ika ni Omo re na yo je nibe dandan niyan
Wan tun nipe awan eleyi tun kowo lo si ilewe se iwe lafe maje ni naijiria
Eyi toju sumi o
Awon graduate tiwan ni pali lowo
Nje won ri ise fise ti eba ti tan arayin tan eso funwa
Temi nipe Yoruba nation ni monba lo
Boya tori owo tiwan ma fun yin lojokan ti ebi ree mapa awon oromodomo elomi
My own is odudua nation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FOR IGBOS ONLY (nairaland Forum Biafra Census) / Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. / SERAP Asks Dogara And Others To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.