Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. (6732 Views)

Unbelievable! Meet Lady Who Smoke Weed With Her Vagina (see Photos) / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men / Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by khukhi(f): 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
^Thank you
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 05, 2013
I am indifferent undecided
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by Nobody: 11:17am On May 05, 2013
Gross
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by onila(f): 11:35am On May 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Gross
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by Nobody: 11:38am On May 05, 2013
onila:
what again dum dum
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by pendo89(f): 12:35pm On May 05, 2013
khukhi: Hi everyone

I would like to know your opinion on women who smoke cigarettes.

Do you think its unattractive, acceptable or not . Do you have a problem with dating a woman who smokes and why?

And lastly is it fair for society to discriminate against women who smoke?

All I can tell you is,take care of your body first before you worry about others opinion of it.It doesn't matter what they think if the habit is self destructive.
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by Cabsso(m): 1:24pm On May 05, 2013
olatomiwa: Each to his/her own. One of the kindest, warmest and strongest women I know is my grandmother, and she smoked until 15 years ago. She is 80 now. It didn't take a thing from her. Personally, I find it very sexy when I see a girl with a stick. Except for the health hazards, it doesn't mean a thing.

I guess u r nt an African perticularly Nigeria?
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by Exclibur(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2013
I hav dated smokers befor. I can still date a smoker but I can't marry one
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by adim2(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2013
Smoking is a big turn off in nigeria. Many men will not want to marry a smoker because it is not an acceptable norm in the society.
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by Ljulja: 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Of course it's sexy! There is no doubt! Smoking women are sexy and have increased sexual drive http://smokingroom.club/news/30-smoking-women-have-increased-sexual-drive.html

Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
Are women smokers trying (too hard) to prove some kind of point? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Won' T Have Sex With Me / When E-MONEY Finally Recognizes You (photos) / When I Thought I Have Seen It All....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.