Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Unbelievable! Meet Lady Who Smoke Weed With Her Vagina (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable! Meet Lady Who Smoke Weed With Her Vagina (see Photos) (4612 Views)

Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) / Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' / Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! Meet Lady Who Smoke Weed With Her Vagina (see Photos) by Ussyyn(m): 8:32am On Jan 14, 2016
Wonders will surely never end! this is so crazy! This lady will one day start looking for a God fearing man undecided

Download Video Here ==> http://www.melogist.com/unbelievable-meet-lady-who-smoke-weed-with-her/

Re: Unbelievable! Meet Lady Who Smoke Weed With Her Vagina (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2016
Wat my roomate wen i was in year 2 did daily aint new to me Its for runz girls
Re: Unbelievable! Meet Lady Who Smoke Weed With Her Vagina (see Photos) by kidgod: 8:36am On Jan 14, 2016
We aff her
Re: Unbelievable! Meet Lady Who Smoke Weed With Her Vagina (see Photos) by Davidovinci(m): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2016
sickstars:
Wat my roomate wen i was in year 2 did daily aint new to me Its for runz girls
Any fact(s) to back up ur claim? angry

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! Meet Lady Who Smoke Weed With Her Vagina (see Photos) by 7footre(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ma humble self have been opportune to meet one. The exhibit in the case was a cigarette. Crazy stuff I tell ya
Re: Unbelievable! Meet Lady Who Smoke Weed With Her Vagina (see Photos) by Ibroboss(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
kitten cancer in a bit grin

(1) (Reply)

Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party / Check Out This Massive Curves And Hips - Photos / Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.