Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Help Me Find Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Find Love! (1370 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / DEJOKE'S DIARY. (the Strange Ways We Find Love) Chapter 1 / DEJOKE'S DIARY. (the Strange Ways We Find Love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Find Love! by samguy007: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2013
I wrote this article to specifically address an issue of Singles asking this Question: Help me find love. As the saying goes, ladies first so I’ll start with the ladies. Now-a-days, we have so many single ladies due for marriage but they are still single. Some ladies might not always agree to this but it is true. It could be traumatic at times when a lady is going close to 30, 35. On the other hand, we have some single guys who are due for marriage but still single. Their mind Screams: Find me love. I am not talking about those who choose to be single. I am talking about those who still find it difficult to express themselves to ladies. These guys don’t show it, but they can never ask a lady out. Some have never. This could also be caused by different reasons. I find it disturbing seeing single, marriage-due ladies, while there are still single guys around; Especially the ones with closed mouth. But we all know that the pressure of marriage is usually on ladies. “It s the s”

This article will address the issue of late marriage and How to find love in both ladies and guys. I’ll be giving some tips on avoiding late marriage in both sexes. Well, if you think you are late already. Don’t loose hope. There is at least one guy/lady that wishes for someone like you.

TO THE LADIES – Women edu
First of all, we can’t address the issue without noting the possible causes of Not Finding Love and Late Marriage.

Read More and see More Tips>> http://www.wapjoint.com/2013/02/help-me-find-love.html

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped / S€x Tape Implications.... / Have You Ever Been Threatened Because Of A Girl Before ? Share Ur Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.