Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,153 members, 7,957,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped (1380 Views)

Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / How A Seminarian Was Been Raped By Some Group Of Girls.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
CAN YOU MARRY A LADY THAT HAS BEEN RAPED
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by KINGwax(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
No. Can u?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
No way !!! the stigma will ruin our sex life, and that means doom for me sad
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
Yes especially if its nt her fault or her wayward life that led to her being molested cus I know some men are sick and can molest an female be it adults or kids

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by Biim: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
Some guys head dey touch! What is the big deal in marrying such a lady? Like say she told her molesters to do so,you can always help her get over the traumatic experience.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by chelseaguy: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
Yes only if it wasn't her dad, brother, uncle, cousin etc.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by Babygal4eva(f): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
lrguru: No way !!! the stigma will ruin our sex life, and that means doom for me sad

That's not a fair thing to day especially if it wasn't her fault(although I dnt think there is ever an excuse for molest) if u were a good boyfriend/husband u will help her 2 overcome the trauma and not be concerned about UR d**k

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by KINGwax(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
Babygal4eva:

That's not a fair thing to day especially if it wasn't her fault(although I dnt think there is ever an excuse for molest) if u were a good boyfriend/husband u will help her 2 overcome the trauma and not be concerned about UR d**k
^^
Shut up there!!! E go sweet for ur mouth na
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by Exponental(m): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
Stigma can be corrected with much love and care. Some of the victims are far better than non-victims who have lost counts....overexperienced n they see sex as nothing cos their sense of touch (cli2ris) is weak.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
Babygal4eva:

sweetheart, trust me when i said i've had such experience. I dated one chick dt was molested for 2-years, and we had sex just once, after many talk, the only crap she says is, she still haven't gotten over it and she dont know if she ever will. What nansense !!!. And BTW my d**k means a lot to me
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 06, 2013
I thnk so too
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by Mynd44: 5:22am On Feb 06, 2013
Yes

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by smakati(m): 6:58am On Feb 06, 2013
Love is all that matters

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by KINGwax(m): 7:46am On Feb 06, 2013
Mynd_44: Yes
dnt worry, God is already preparin one for u. U said 'yes' now, abi? Reasoanble ppl dey put condition
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by Mynd44: 7:59am On Feb 06, 2013
KINGwax: dnt worry, God is already preparin one for u. U said 'yes' now, abi? Reasoanble ppl dey put condition
Bla bla bla
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by KINGwax(m): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2013
^^ tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by Plarp: 9:07am On Feb 06, 2013
lol no, i could only marry a virgin.

I know that sounds horrible, but most 'molestations' nowadays were actually the voluntary result of excess alchohol. Not some random attack.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by born2boink(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2013
Most of you guys saying"NO" don't know if the ladies you are with right now have been rape. Their are different forms of rape, some even my their ex boyfriends and while some gang rape, some rape by mad man isn't sound good, just pray she has not STD, all that matter to me is clean pussy,caring girlfriend and diseases free. Nothing concern me with rape
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by Babygal4eva(f): 12:16am On Feb 07, 2013
KINGwax: ^^
Shut up there!!! E go sweet for ur mouth na

Being vulgar shows wat kind of person you are and I wonder what kind of lady puts up with you she is trying molestation or not..
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by Babygal4eva(f): 12:19am On Feb 07, 2013
lrguru:

sweetheart, trust me when i said i've had such experience. I dated one chick dt was molested for 2-years, and we had sex just once, after many talk, the only crap she says is, she still haven't gotten over it and she dont know if she ever will. What nansense !!!. And BTW my d**k means a lot to me

Well at least u tried maybe d girl wasn't just strong enough but at least u gave an effort which is commendable... And lol yeah I know it matters 2 u guyz
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 07, 2013
Babygal4eva:

Well at least u tried maybe d girl wasn't just strong enough but at least u gave an effort which is commendable... And lol yeah I know it matters 2 u guyz

my d**k is worth more than 1000 poosies, but dont get me wrong, i love y'all ladies
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 07, 2013
How will u know if she doesnt tell you?! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by star4(f): 1:13am On Feb 07, 2013
Plarp: lol no, i could only marry a virgin.

I know that sounds horrible, but most 'molestations' nowadays were actually the voluntary result of excess alchohol. Not some random attack.

bleeping Ignorant idiot!!!!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Been Raped by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 07, 2013
I still day laugh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

16 Things Girl Want From Every Boy, But Dont Ask / Is She My Wife? / A Must Read Write Up :- Can You Die For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.