Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

She Wanna Marry Without Becoming My Friend First..is Something Wrong?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wanna Marry Without Becoming My Friend First..is Something Wrong?? (1146 Views)

Pic: Whn Ur Babe Keep Disturbing U That She Wanna Ride Power Bike / The Girl I Wanna Marry (photo) / HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wanna Marry Without Becoming My Friend First..is Something Wrong?? by xyoung: 6:16am On Feb 04, 2013
Met a chick via facebook, we ve been chattin for like 1week until we met in person and
woooow she was supergeorgeous
Since she is still in d university, I told her I wish to marry her in the future but wanna date her first b4 we get married.
The problem is this
She said I should go ahead and meet her parents that we don't need to date b4 we marry. How can I possibly meet her parents when I don't even know her very well Is she up to some games
She don't want to be my girlfriend but she want to marry me, who is thinkin abnormally here
Re: She Wanna Marry Without Becoming My Friend First..is Something Wrong?? by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 04, 2013
Oh boy, wait a minute. No be u talk say u no know whether your girlfriend really and truly gbadun you or whether na because you dey always give am money? Wetin dey happen now?

https://www.nairaland.com/1184651/does-spending-money-translate-real#14150466
Re: She Wanna Marry Without Becoming My Friend First..is Something Wrong?? by luvmijeje(f): 6:52am On Feb 04, 2013
loooool,Op no be by force may person open thread.Why are you contradicting urself?
Re: She Wanna Marry Without Becoming My Friend First..is Something Wrong?? by ITbomb(m): 7:20am On Feb 04, 2013
This kind thing dey happen when sharp boy meet sharp girl
Re: She Wanna Marry Without Becoming My Friend First..is Something Wrong?? by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 04, 2013
OP if u like the babe, marry her jor, dem no de write wife for face. O' boy Carry palmwine go see her papa o, time no de o
Re: She Wanna Marry Without Becoming My Friend First..is Something Wrong?? by xyoung: 8:10am On Feb 04, 2013
omo_to_dun: Oh boy, wait a minute. No be u talk say u no know whether your girlfriend really and truly gbadun you or whether na because you dey always give am money? Wetin dey happen now?

https://www.nairaland.com/1184651/does-spending-money-translate-real#14150466
Its d same girl ohhh
She no agree to date me but she keep collecting money from me in the name of friendship
Re: She Wanna Marry Without Becoming My Friend First..is Something Wrong?? by xyoung: 8:11am On Feb 04, 2013
luvmijeje: loooool,Op no be by force may person open thread.Why are you contradicting urself?
Didn't contradict myself
There is something in verbal reasoning called critical reading
You need more knowledge on that

1 Like

Re: She Wanna Marry Without Becoming My Friend First..is Something Wrong?? by Mcdondayan: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2013
Op, what colour of Aso-Ebi shold we wear? cool

1 Like

Re: She Wanna Marry Without Becoming My Friend First..is Something Wrong?? by baibijayyahoo(f): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2013
broz hw far nau?
lwtmb! waitin u find come here again
op op...... na wa for u o!
nw nw i c ur post say ur babe de chop ur money, now now u say she no wan date u.... watin happen wer u de lie nau
Re: She Wanna Marry Without Becoming My Friend First..is Something Wrong?? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
xyoung: Met a chick via facebook, we ve been chattin for like 1week until we met in person and
Since she is still in d university, I told her I wish to marry her in the future but wanna date her first b4 we get married.
The problem is this
She said I should go ahead and meet her parents that we don't need to date b4 we marry. How can I possibly meet her parents when I don't even know her very well Is she up to some games
She don't want to be my girlfriend but she want to marry me, who is thinkin abnormally here
guy nah for u ooo.u meet a babe for facebook and u don even dey hint about marriage.guy make u shine ur eyes well well and understand say most of the babes for facebook nah hustlers.na person wey dem wan chop na im dem dey look for for facebook.not surprising e be like say the babe don already see say u be person wey go get money and she don already dey make plans on how to chop ur head.forget dat one jor the marriage thing wey she dey insist on na smoke screen.put ur guard up ooo grin grin
Re: She Wanna Marry Without Becoming My Friend First..is Something Wrong?? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
xyoung: Met a chick via facebook, we ve been chattin for like 1week until we met in person and
The problem is this
guy nahwah for u ooo.u meet a babe for facebook and u don even dey hint about marriage.guy make u shine ur eyes well well and understand say most of the babes for facebook nah hustlers.na person wey dem wan chop na im dem dey look for for facebook.not surprising e be like say the babe don already see say u be person wey go get money and she don already dey make plans on how to chop ur head.forget dat one jor the marriage thing wey she dey insist on na smoke screen.put ur guard up ooo grin grin
Re: She Wanna Marry Without Becoming My Friend First..is Something Wrong?? by Beync(f): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
how could you tell someone you dont know very well that you'll want to marry her in the future? the fault is yours. u should have keep it friends before venturing into marriage talks.
Re: She Wanna Marry Without Becoming My Friend First..is Something Wrong?? by apache77(m): 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
u met a girl on facebook and in real life she is supergorgoeus??
hmmm.....i have met several girls from facebook and bbm and none of them loooks half as good as their pictures so am sure you have low tate (no pun intended)
but WTF I dont believe any supergorgoeus Nigerian girl will meet you today and be talking marriage except you are Paddy Adenuga or a Dangote look alike.
And is she says she wanst to marry you and you say she is supergorgoeus, what are you waiting for? Put a ring on it and hit the pum. You can collect back your ring later

1 Like

Re: She Wanna Marry Without Becoming My Friend First..is Something Wrong?? by xyoung: 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
apache77: u met a girl on facebook and in real life she is supergorgoeus??
hmmm.....i have met several girls from facebook and bbm and none of them loooks half as good as their pictures so am sure you have low tate (no pun intended)
but WTF I dont believe any supergorgoeus Nigerian girl will meet you today and be talking marriage except you are Paddy Adenuga or a Dangote look alike.
And is she says she wanst to marry you and you say she is supergorgoeus, what are you waiting for? Put a ring on it and hit the pum. You can collect back your ring later
Are you serious??
Nigerian girls in general are hustlers not only facebook girls

(1) (Reply)

Fatcts About Women They Can't Deny. / Because Am A Woman. / What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.