Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. (5029 Views)

Presidency Intensifies Efforts To Discredit Ribadu Report. / Ribadu Report: Sack, Prosecute Oil Minister — Labour, SNG, Others / Ribadu Report, Plan To Embarrass Government - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
seanet01:
yeah, at least in your stone age village!!!
ode thinking every nairalander is a lowlife like him
orisirisi lati en ri ni nairalandyi
Yes, in my village am a well-known name with awards, in Lagos, I command the crowd of savvy businessmen and technocrats, when I go to NY, I rob mind with the best, in China, I am known by a chinese name and in Nairaland, I am Billyonaire and am winning every war. so what are you ? The answer is Persona-non-grata.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by warrior01: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Delusions of grandeur mixed with lunacy grin grin grin grin grin What awards have you won you lying hack? Awards for stupidity? Deception? Whatever it is you fool yourself and others you do, I am sure you cannot even afford one pair of shoes my youngest child has in her wardrobe so stop this garbage about people on your imaginary payroll. Suwegbe. From how you talk here, I am 100% sure you are an absolutely pathetic wannabe only fit to be pitied.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Delusions of grandeur mixed with lunacy grin grin grin grin grin What awards have you won you lying hack? Awards for stupidity? Deception? Whatever it is you fool yourself and others you do, I am sure you cannot even afford one pair of shoes my youngest child has in her wardrobe so stop this garbage about people on your imaginary payroll. Suwegbe. From how you talk here, I am 100% sure you are an absolutely pathetic wannabe only fit to be pitied.

I am sorry Gbawe if I bursted your bubble and enlighten the reading public about your lies and errors. White Paper has to be issued from the Ribadu's committee report through a fact-checking white paper committee if need be. If we find the Ribadu report marred by errors, then its good enough for the dustbin. Talking about my personality, I am a very very comfortable Nigerian, not yet married, very occupied with business and pleasurable living. And I love my country and I advise the governors on whats best us and our unborn kids, but what are you ? The answer is, an unhappy man who has lost it in life and you have no other job than to criticize a Government for your woes. You are just too cantankerous in all its definition.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by warrior01: 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Delusions of grandeur mixed with lunacy grin grin grin grin grin What awards have you won you lying hack? Awards for stupidity? Deception? Whatever it is you fool yourself and others you do, I am sure you cannot even afford one pair of shoes my youngest child has in her wardrobe so stop this garbage about people on your imaginary payroll. Suwegbe. From how you talk here, I am 100% sure you are an absolutely pathetic wannabe only fit to be pitied. Lest you know it, real achievers do not brag. They have no need to.What they don't reveal about themselves is far, far greater than what insecure fools like you are eager to lie about regarding your so-called status.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Demdem(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Will you not be ashamed to find out about white-papers and how they come about in Wikipaedia or google ? I think many of you studied Biology, yet you want to become Political analysts. You can not do that under my watch.

That White-papers and stories behind it exist is not in doubt however the abuse of it by the current govt is the main issue here. How come virtually all white papers (if at all it gets to that stage) never gets implemented? What logic is there putting in scare resources on a venture that u well know from the onset that u will thrash besides why even set up committees on every "gaddam" issue? what then is the function of ur aides and assistance?

Will like u to refer us to other govts in the world like u stated earlier that operates on committee over committe over the original committee. grin grin that was the reason for that post of mine u qouted. WAITING !!!!
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Demdem(m): 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire:

I am sorry Gbawe if I bursted your bubble and enlighten the reading public about your lies and errors. White Paper has to be issued from the Ribadu's committee report through a fact-checking white paper committee if need be. If we find the Ribadu report marred by errors, then its good enough for the dustbin.

basically, if Wogu (subsidy thief) find errors in Ribadus report right? of cos he will find series of errors. Why then was he specifically appointed for the task? grin grin
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
Demdem:

That White-papers and stories behind it exist is not in doubt however the abuse of it by the current govt is the main issue here. How come virtually all white papers (if at all it gets to that stage) never gets implemented? What logic is there putting in scare resources on a venture that u well know from the onset that u will thrash besides why even set up committees on every "gaddam" issue? what then is the function of ur aides and assistance?

Will like u to refer us to other govts in the world like u reffered earlier that operates on committee over committe over the original committee. grin grin that was the reason for that post of mine u qouted. WAITING !!!!

Are you entertaining the 'white paper' detraction of this silly hack? Do we not have examples of how serious Governments behave throughout the world to know that the expedited delivery of solutions, especially for critical sectors, has nothing to do with dubious excuses? What, for example, stops GEJ issuing directives demanding the immediate implementations of key and crucial solutions suggested? If you waste time entertaining yahoo-yahoo boys then they will waste your time with their utterances that show they shuttle around carrying out petty scams instead of noting how decent Nations are run worldwide.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
xx
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Demdem(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
Gbawe:

Are you entertaining the 'white paper' detraction of this silly hack? Do we not have examples of how serious Governments behave throughout the world to know that the expedited delivery of solutions, especially for critical sectors, has nothing to do with dubious excuses?

Lets give billygoat the benefit of doubt. he claimed govts in the world operate on white papers shocked shocked

Billyonaire:

Yes, Ribadu's Committee Report has to be fact-checked by a white paper committee before the final white paper that Government can work with. That is the normal process of any Government in the world.

i just want him to buttress his claims by citing specific examples of govt that operates on committees.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Yes, in my village am a well-known name with awards, in Lagos, I command the crowd of savvy businessmen and technocrats, when I go to NY, I rob mind with the best, in China, I am known by a chinese name and in Nairaland, I am Billyonaire and am winning every war. so what are you ? The answer is Persona-non-grata.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
Demdem:

Will like u to refer us to other govts in the world like u stated earlier that operates on committee over committe over the original committee. grin grin that was the reason for that post of mine u qouted. WAITING !!!!

You are learning, now I can see that you have deviated to accept that white paper is actually the norm. You bold your typing to make it a read attraction but then in doing so you magnify your ignorance. I am here to inform you that this government is working harder than any other Administrations that Nigeria ever had. If the government uses the assistants to carry out the research then the populace will think its biased. Its for this reason that an opposition Presidential candidate was brought into the picture. I will be back shortly, I have important business partner here..... We got money to make...
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Demdem(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
Gbawe:

Are you entertaining the 'white paper' detraction of this silly hack? Do we not have examples of how serious Governments behave throughout the world to know that the expedited delivery of solutions, especially for critical sectors, has nothing to do with dubious excuses? What, for example, stops GEJ issuing directives demanding the immediate implementations of key and crucial solutions suggested? If you waste time entertaining yahoo-yahoo boys then they will waste your time with their utterances that show they shuttle around carrying out petty scams instead of noting how decent Nations are run worldwide.

That obviously is the right way to go. besides by virtue of our kind of democracy, its so easy and straightforward for a willing leader. The retardeen obviously isnt willing.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Demdem(m): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire:

You are learning,

i always love to learn, however, i refused to be fooled

now I can see that you have deviated to accept that white paper is actually the norm.

Liar, i didnt. Nothing in my posts so far suggested such. i said it exists but nothing in my post suggests its a norm.

You bold your typing to make it a read attraction but then in doing so you magnify your ignorance.

Thats none of ur business, i can even decide to make it bigger tongue tongue. Its a free world afterall and it isnt against the rules of the forum.

I am here to inform you that this government is working harder than any other Administrations that Nigeria ever had.

Abati said it better. Face topic.

If the government uses the assistants to carry out the research then the populace will think its biased.

ooooo i see, wogu (the leader of this committe in question) and his kind are no longer in govt pay roll right, neither is he retardeen's assistant? i think u sound really dumb here. There is hardly any committee set up by govt that she doesn't sustain, Cant we just say that sustenance alone is sufficient to make them biase and favour whatever the govt wants in such reports

Its for this reason that an opposition Presidential candidate was brought into the picture. I will be back shortly, I have important business partner here..... We got money to make...

Shattap, u made no sense so far and now u want to go. still waiting for u to refer us to other countries that operates on committess. ODE.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
Demdem:

That obviously is the right way to go. besides by virtue of our kind of democracy, its so easy and straightforward for a willing leader. The retardeen obviously isnt willing.

Thank you !!! Let me give you an example.

After the yob riots that shamed the UK recently, David Cameron went on air to say that "no misplaced notions of human rights abuse will prevent swift and decisive judgement being meted out to anyone who participated in these riots". True to his word, one of the biggest 'round-up' seen in recent times began and law courts were open till 9 PM at night jailing offenders !!!! Within weeks, virtually every serious miscreant had been sentenced and carted off to jail. No distractions, no excuses, no talk of "white paper" et al. Just swift and decisive action.

Contrast this with Nigeria where there is always one excuse or another, despite our very serious problems, for lack of action from the GEJ government. Nigerians are cursed to watch enviously , throughout the world, Nations with far less problems than we have parading leaders who always act to do the right thing and deliver "transformational" solutions quickly.

Match what obtains worldwide with the inaction of GEJ regarding the sector most crucial to Nigeria's development and you begin to appreciate that nincompoops like Sillyonaire, asides not having two brain cells to rub together, are very dishonest and unsavoury individuals who will simply never appreciate that many Nigerians are very exposed to the extent they know that what some defend in Nigeria is a very sick joke. "White paper" my foot.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Demdem(m): 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
^^^^

I feel u and to think that the UK operates a parliamentary system of govt in contrast to ours that operates a presidential system. Infact, our own Retardeen seems to have much more powers than cameron in each of their countries.
The retardeen is simply not willing. Case closed.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
Where are those two losers in the names of Gbawe and DemDem ? Do you have any questions you need answers about the GEJ Administration that I can handle before going out with my JV partner to a business luncheon ? I know you guys have all day to be on Nairaland, I will be back to meet you guys.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Demdem(m): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Where are those two losers in the names of Gbawe and DemDem ? Do you have any questions you need answers about the GEJ Administration that I can handle before going out with my JV partner to a business luncheon ? I know you guys have all day to be on Nairaland, I will be back to meet you guys.

Billiygoat, u havent answered this one now? Did u lie earlier?

Demdem:

Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Where are those two losers in the names of Gbawe and DemDem ? Do you have any questions you need answers about the GEJ Administration that I can handle before going out with my JV partner to a business luncheon ? I know you guys have all day to be on Nairaland, I will be back to meet you guys.

You mean before hitting your PC to compile and send scam emails? Useless Yahoo-yahoo wannabe.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
take dat: So the Mosun-Ade's and the other bum have ended up derailing this thread. BRB!

grin grin grin grin Clever chap. You worked out the Mosun Ade connection also. He is nothing but a cowardly cretin. He cannot derail the thread because the message is very clear despite the "white paper" jargon of Billionaire and the antics of Mosun Ade - amongst the many other "female" user IDs the coward uses.

Wogu took a 2 weeks "urgent" brief and turned into into a 3 months ruse. I just think Nigeria is in a very uniquely evil position in that we don't need enemies while we have citizens who are each others biggest problems and stumbling blocks. In most nations, and even with sectional differences and biases accounted for, most citizens should still be united enough to say "this is simply not good enough".
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Demdem(m): 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
Gbawe:

Wogu took a 2 weeks "urgent" brief and turned into into a 3 months ruse.

3 months ke, the ruse is ongoing or has Wogu submitted his report in camera grin grin
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
Demdem:

3 months ke, the ruse is ongoing or has Wogu submitted his report in camera grin grin

My brother, I mean 3 months and counting. grin grin grin grin grin grin This GEJ Government is simply one that operates without any shame whatsoever. It revels openly in deception and that is why World leaders are now becoming increasingly vocal in condemnation of GEJ's government when they should perhaps be circumspect in respecting other nations.

The fuel subsidy protest was very serious and the sort to make world leaders fear for a destabilized Nigeria. Lives were lost and many, worldwide, welcomed GEJ's efforts to 'gain solutions' that will provide a way forward. It must now be a shock for observers worldwide to note it is the same GEJ trying to kill the Ribadu report and dragging his feet over the implementations of some solutions that knowledgeable observers know is critical to the growth and efficacy of the Nigerian petroleum sector.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by confusion247(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
seanet01: You know what?
Your stvpidity on this forum cannot be MATCHED!
Your flagrant abuse of Freedom of Expression on a major board like Nairaland speaks volume of the kind of cretin you are.
Your Defence of pdp on this forum without common sense may bounce back on your Lineage.
You are so stvpid
Let it bounce back on him alone. Let his lineage be spared because they might not be as stupid as him
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by tomakint: 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
I am yet to read or hear about the President in the history of this country that has been so much maligned as Jonathan! The media were indeed used by Jonathan's enemies to tarnish his image, thank God the guy is working!! cool
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Delusions of grandeur mixed with lunacy grin grin grin grin grin What awards have you won you lying hack? Awards for stupidity? Deception? Whatever it is you fool yourself and others you do, I am sure you cannot even afford one pair of shoes my youngest child has in her wardrobe so stop this garbage about people on your imaginary payroll. You don't write like someone capable of being a boss to even a year old child. Suwegbe.

From how you talk here, I am 100% sure you are an absolutely pathetic wannabe only fit to be pitied. Lest you know it, real achievers do not brag. They have no need to.What they don't reveal about themselves is far, far greater than what insecure fools like you are eager to lie about regarding your so-called status.
you ain't far from the truth you know! the dude is a braggart! As a detective Jack Bauer, I got all his info on my system. cool
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by seanet01: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Yes, in my village am a well-known name with awards, in Lagos, I command the crowd of savvy businessmen and technocrats, when I go to NY, I rob mind with the best, in China, I am known by a chinese name and in Nairaland, I am Billyonaire and am winning every war. so what are you ? The answer is Persona-non-grata.
Ewo!
See stvpidity at its Optimum level.
In this same World that Tewonde George got an Award from PDP sponsored youths using some pseudo NGO'S, if the ediot you support could called an EX-CONVICT his Mentor, what do we expect from a Bloody and Consistent Liar like you, other than some Delusional and self imagined AWARDS?
You called me a persona-non-grata?
Not in this World, a First class Prince of the Great Kingdom of Gbagura in Egbaland sully by a non existing M.O.R.O.N?
You are so lucky, i could have tell The Palace Boys to make mincemeat for Ogun to eat Tonight.
Sir Were.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
seanet01: Ewo!
See stvpidity at its Optimum level.
In this same World that Tewonde George got an Award from PDP sponsored youths using some pseudo NGO'S, if the ediot you support could called an EX-CONVICT his Mentor, what do we expect from a Bloody and Consistent Liar like you, other than some Delusional and self imagined AWARDS?
You called me a persona-non-grata?
Not in this World, a First class Prince of the Great Kingdom of Gbagura in Egbaland sully by a non existing M.O.R.O.N?
You are so lucky, i could have tell The Palace Boys to make mincemeat for Ogun to eat Tonight.
Sir Were.
grin
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by seanet01: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire:
I cant say exactly how many white papers, but it is a standard government process to fact-check any committee's report by a White Paper Committee for any sentiment-based, errors, and statistical errors before the white paper is issued. It is a standard process worldwide, it is not just about our Nigeria. I am an international person well vested in international politics. You can call any political group even in the USA and ask about it. I guess you will ashamed to know that you have misjudged an intellectual. And yes, my Government is my PayMaster and am proud to say I am PDP and I am Nigerian and I love my country. If the Government decides to reward me with cash and positions, I will be there looking down on you as always. And again, I am a very conscious person, and I came to the world prepared to fight off ignorance and ignorants.
You can't say because you have nothing to say.
Look down on me?
You think this world is all about eating three square meals?
You need to get a life.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by sesanrota(m): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
A drowning man would grab at a straw....since you dont have a better defence, you can just simply keep shot istead of wasing you dirty linien in public
your response has proven the kind of being you are....sorry to say undecided undecided undecided

Adura_ngba:

and to think you are one foolish old man who reels foul incentives on the internet. Speaks how hollow your brain is, and I wonder what kind of children your nasty mind would have produced. Your entire lineage are not only cretins, but fools, retar.ded and moronic in nature. Worthless old cargo. Your mates are out there making billions, you are here spreading falsehood and copying and pasting nonsense all over the internet, and thinking you are making sense. Yoruba people call people like you Adagba ma ni ironu.

I repeat what I said before, this is the second time the old cargo OP will start the same topic, you are just so stoopid. Go get a life, you fraudster.

Dont worry if I am a Nigerian or not, you at your old dieing age should have better things to worry about. Ars.e wipe.

This is what you will do for the rest of your life. Dont ever think your ACN will get to power, and then you will spend the rest of your life on the internet, shouting and screaming and copying and pasting. Foool.
undecided
A drowning man would grab at a straw....since you dont have a better defence, you can just simply keep shot istead of wasing you dirty linien in public
your response has proven the kind of being you are....sorry to say

Adura_ngba:

and to think you are one foolish old man who reels foul incentives on the internet. Speaks how hollow your brain is, and I wonder what kind of children your nasty mind would have produced. Your entire lineage are not only cretins, but fools, retar.ded and moronic in nature. Worthless old cargo. Your mates are out there making billions, you are here spreading falsehood and copying and pasting nonsense all over the internet, and thinking you are making sense. Yoruba people call people like you Adagba ma ni ironu.

I repeat what I said before, this is the second time the old cargo OP will start the same topic, you are just so stoopid. Go get a life, you fraudster.

Dont worry if I am a Nigerian or not, you at your old dieing age should have better things to worry about. Ars.e wipe.

This is what you will do for the rest of your life. Dont ever think your ACN will get to power, and then you will spend the rest of your life on the internet, shouting and screaming and copying and pasting. Foool.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
berem: you ain't far from the truth you know! the dude is a braggart! As a detective Jack Bauer, I got all his info on my system. cool

My dear sister, he is indeed a braggart and a yahoo-yahoo wannabe to boot. I generally try to be polite to everyone but there is a hardcore group of miscreant here who think they can go around stalking others with insults. Billyonaire and Adura_Ngba ,aka Mosun Ade and whatever new ID takes his fancy tomorrow, are in that group. Granted I criticise GEJ but that is my right as an exposed Nigerian very dissatisfied with his p1ss-poor performance. Those who hate, stalk and insult me for it are yet to prove that I lie against GEJ as others do.

All they offer is insult and not much else in the way of cogent or intelligent argument. On this topic, I challenge them to tell us how 2 weeks became 3 months and counting if at all Nigeria is a serious Nation and if GEJ is even a semi-serious President. Did we not see the rancour the fuel subsidy saga caused? What does that serious event, that saw Nigerian lives lost, deserve if not drastic and rapid action everywhere? Instead we are entertained with deliberate feet-dragging and Nollywood drama, from Orasanye et al, in Nigeria.

Also, let us not, forget for one minute, that these same set of dishonest individuals on Nairaland shouted that GEJ would be the "transformation" Nigeria craved. Now that the man has been President for almost 3 years in total and has turned out to be "more of the same", all we get is new excuses from these charlatans . If Nigeria was not full of fraudsters then it would not be too much for some, instead of insulting others, to just admit they got it wrong with GEJ. The very wicked OBJ and his ilk wrong footed Nigeria with another mediocrity. Some should be big enough and man enough to accept that instead of throwing unwarranted insults around like kids.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by saintade01(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2013
Until we speak with one voice to oust these principalities and powers ruling over us with tricks and treats, we can never make headway in this country.

We all have a common enemy let's face them not ourselves here on this forum.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Hardfact: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
Dumping of Ribadu's report= Bad Omen!
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Hardfact: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
franchizy: I think the FG showed disregard d mallam Ribadus report on the ground dat it was politically motivated by those who does not want this country to move 4ward. There is no how such reports cud b implemented as its recomendations are null, void and worthless. GEJ is working very hard and I urge Nigerians to support his good work and remain patient wit him. He has revotated our airports to world class, he gave us steady power, he reconstructed d Benin / Ore road, Lagos / Ibadan road, East /West Road is now been reconstructed. In my state, Abia state, he colaborated wit our God sent Gov T. A. Orji rehabilitate all major roads in Aba d commercial hub of Abia state and gave Abians steady power. I wil keep supporting GEJ and our messiah T. A. Orji 4 there good deeds. May God duard and protect dem 4 us all.
Franchizy, QUIT PEDDLING CHEAP LIES ABOUT UR NONPERFORMING GOVERNOR ON NAIRALAND! GO TELL THEM YOUR LIES AINT WORKING! IF THE DISENCHANTED PEOPLE OF YOUR STATE EVER GET TO DISCOVER YOU I SWEAR THEY'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africa’s ‘tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ’ To Be Unveiled In Imo / Breaking: Uche Nwosu, Okorocha Loses As APC Submits Final List To INEC / Help!!! Pre Independence List Of Crises In D North Were Dey Killed Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.