Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. (5031 Views)

Presidency Intensifies Efforts To Discredit Ribadu Report. / Ribadu Report: Sack, Prosecute Oil Minister — Labour, SNG, Others / Ribadu Report, Plan To Embarrass Government - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 10:38am On Feb 05, 2013
Adura_ngba:

and to think you are one foolish old man who reels foul incentives on the internet. Speaks how hollow your brain is, and I wonder what kind of children your nasty mind would have produced. Your entire lineage are not only cretins, but fools, retar.ded and moronic in nature. Worthless old cargo. Your mates are out there making billions, you are here spreading falsehood and copying and pasting nonsense all over the internet, and thinking you are making sense. Yoruba people call people like you Adagba ma ni ironu.

I repeat what I said before, this is the second time the old cargo OP will start the same topic, you are just so stoopid. Go get a life, you fraudster.

Dont worry if I am a Nigerian or not, you at your old dieing age should have better things to worry about. Ars.e wipe.

This is what you will do for the rest of your life. Dont ever think your ACN will get to power, and then you will spend the rest of your life on the internet, shouting and screaming and copying and pasting. Foool.

Back your utterances with factual arguments if you can. A bigoted Ignoramus and coward posing as a woman can only engage in stalking/following others here. You are not capable of establishing your own independent identity here or defining your own distinct argument. All you do is follow others slavishly and try to gain their attention with your bellicosely unintelligent antics. This is where folks like you always want to take every debate. I.e into the realm of insults you hope will mask how you have nothing between your eyes.

The Ribadu task force has submitted its findings and offered solutions regarding the problems bedevilling a sector very critical to Nigeria's progress. GEJ is at total liberty to implement these logically lucid solutions solution whenever he wants. No distracting talk and focus on individuals, rather than on issues, can detract from that. If anything, the way you talk highlights your inherent bias and clannish attitude. Tell us why 2 weeks has turned into 3 months or clear off. Bigoted tool.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 10:45am On Feb 05, 2013
Omexonomy: Finnaly, b4 i go, all this ur insult in nairaland will not make fash a president. Take dat demdem that is found of calling people slowpoke Garrix2 musiwa and Gbawe every body is entitle to his own opinion on this forum so stop insulting people.

Sharrap. You deserve to be told off for the utter garbage you call "opinion".
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by franchizy(m): 10:47am On Feb 05, 2013
I think the FG showed disregard d mallam Ribadus report on the ground dat it was politically motivated by those who does not want this country to move 4ward. There is no how such reports cud b implemented as its recomendations are null, void and worthless. GEJ is working very hard and I urge Nigerians to support his good work and remain patient wit him. He has revotated our airports to world class, he gave us steady power, he reconstructed d Benin / Ore road, Lagos / Ibadan road, East /West Road is now been reconstructed. In my state, Abia state, he colaborated wit our God sent Gov T. A. Orji to rehabilitate all major roads in Aba d commercial hub of Abia state and gave Abians steady power. I wil keep supporting GEJ and our messiah T. A. Orji 4 there good deeds. May God duard and protect dem 4 us all.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Demdem(m): 10:47am On Feb 05, 2013
Omexonomy: Finnaly, b4 i go, all this ur insult in nairaland will not make fash a president. Take dat demdem that is found of calling people slowpoke Garrix2 musiwa and Gbawe every body is entitle to his own opinion on this forum so stop insulting people.

Fool, just tell us the exact paragraph from Ribadu's report that will will make petrol sell for 150 per litter like u earlier alleged grin grin if u cant, i think u should simply shut the ffuck off liar grin grin
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Demdem(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2013
Infact, now i appreciate the fact that the report was leaked before it was even submitted to the retardeen. Whoever did this should be given a national award. Welldone.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 10:53am On Feb 05, 2013
Demdem: Infact, now i appreciate the fact that the report was leaked before it was even submitted to the retardeen. Whoever did this should be given a national award. Welldone.

Had the report not been leaked to Reuters, then the usual 419 would have happened. Now sensible Nigerians can see the proffered solutions the ultra-corrupt GEJ is ignoring. It is not for nothing folks now round against GEJ home and abroad. Even his fellow leaders, flawed as they may be, see a disgrace to leadership with how GEJ is blatantly failing to take simple actions, for the betterment of his Nation, entirely within his powers and at his total discretion.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Adurangba(f): 11:02am On Feb 05, 2013
Gbawe:

Back your utterances with factual arguments if you can. A bigoted Ignoramus and coward posing as a woman can only engage in stalking/following others here. You are not capable of establishing your own independent identity here or defining your own distinct argument. All you do is follow others slavishly and try to gain their attention with your bellicosely unintelligent antics. This is where folks like you always want to take every debate. I.e into the realm of insults you hope will mask how you have nothing between your eyes.

The Ribadu task force has submitted its findings and offered solutions regarding the problems bedevilling a sector very critical to Nigeria's progress. GEJ is at total liberty to implement these logically lucid solutions solution whenever he wants. No distracting talk and focus on individuals, rather than on issues, can detract from that. If anything, the way you talk highlights your inherent bias and clannish attitude. Tell us why 2 weeks has turned into 3 months or clear off. Bigoted tool.

You old foool still have the mind to talk. I have told you my mind, you are one old man that needs his head shaved and paraded on the streets of Osun like a thief caught in the night. Agba iya.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2013
Another thread where the ignorant will shout the loudest. This is how it works.

RIBADU COMMITTEE's responsibility is fact-finding and recommendations
WHITE PAPER COMMITTEE's responsibility is to enumerate, verify and validate the facts of Ribadu's committee and cement the gray areas before a white paper is issued which the government will act on.

How ever, if Ribadu's committee report are marred by errors and inconsistencies, the government reserves the right to trash it and set up another committee. Governance is a bigger job than blogging.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 11:14am On Feb 05, 2013
Adura_ngba:

You old foool still have the mind to talk. I have told you my mind, you are one old man that needs his head shaved and paraded on the streets of Osun like a thief caught in the night. Agba iya.

First you pretend to be a woman. Now you have taken to deceiving yourself others are older than you are despite the fact age is not attached to posts made here. Whatever takes your fancy loser. I am 100 years and you are 18 if that will make your feel better about your pathetic inadequacies and wretched existence.

You are not bright enough to appreciate that you are only displaying classic behaviour of those who are failures, losers and insecure little men condemned to walk in the shadow of others. Failures in life behave exactly as you do. I.e seek to discredit others with lies and 'feel good' fabrications that make you feel better about your own inadequacies. Tell us why 2 weeks has turned into three months. Stop running from pillar to post. Mumu.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by aribisala0(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2013
Gbawe:

First you pretend to be a woman. Now you have taken to deceiving yourself others are older than you are despite the fact age is not attached to posts made here. Whatever takes your fancy loser. I am 100 years and you are 18 if that will make your feel better about your pathetic inadequacies and wretched existence.

You are not bright enough to appreciate that you are only displaying classic behaviour of those who are failures, losers and insecure little men condemned to walk in the shadow of others. Failures in life behave exactly as you do. I.e seek to discredit others with lies and 'feel good' fabrications that make you feel better about your own inadequacies. Tell us why 2 weeks has turned into three months. Stop running from pillar to post. Mumu.
how are all those funny ids you use on NL
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Adurangba(f): 11:23am On Feb 05, 2013
Gbawe:

Kettle calling pot black. That was how this same fraudster opened his mouth and started a topic about how GEJ was frustrating the power reforms during the Manitoba issue until well discerning NLs put pepper in his butt hole and he cowed away like a snail bathed with salt water. this nonentity copies and paste anything that makes no sense all in the bid to be seen to be making sense and in the end disgracing himself. Mr. old fool.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2013
Adura_ngba:

You have to leave the red-eyed old man called Gbawe to continue wasting his old age in delusion. Everyone has ignored him and he has lost steam here. Dont give him opportunity to insult you.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 11:27am On Feb 05, 2013
Adura_ngba:

That was how this same fraudster opened his mouth and started a topic about how GEJ was frustrating the power reforms during the Manitoba issue until well discerning NLs put pepper in his butt hole and he cowed away like a snail bathed with salt water. this nonentity copies and paste anything that makes no sense all in the bid to be seen to be making sense and in the end disgracing himself. Mr. old fool.

You are not only semi-illiterate but a shameless liar also. Why don't you show where what you claimed happened? If anything, it was you, hiding behind another ID, and many others who ran away after superior argument about the 419 conduct of the hollow messiah you worship. Simply point us to what you claim or accept yourself to be a shameless liar.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 11:29am On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: You have to leave the red-eyed old man called Gbawe to continue wasting his old age in delusion. Everyone has ignored him and he has lost steam here. Dont give him opportunity to insult you.

Oga, how far spending the imaginary billions your olodo imagination obsesses about yet your pathetic lack of ability and very poor reasoning will never allow you to acquire? Delusions of grandeur is the companion of epic failure. Clown.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by CyberG: 11:33am On Feb 05, 2013
Shoo...if SUFFER fit kill una make the thing HAMMER una joor! I and a LOT of Nigerians who don't even partake in daily sufferings in Nigeria have shouted and written enough but some compromised bastardos are always bent on supporting the government that doesn't give a damn! If your president doesn't give a damn, you don't give a damn for yourself and coming generation, then LET your sufferhead like hammers you to pieces: I don't give a damn! grin grin
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Demdem(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Another thread where the ignorant will shout the loudest. This is how it works.

RIBADU COMMITTEE's responsibility is fact-finding and recommendations
WHITE PAPER COMMITTEE's responsibility is to enumerate, verify and validate the facts of Ribadu's committee and cement the gray areas before a white paper is issued which the government will act on.

How ever, if Ribadu's committee report are marred by errors and inconsistencies, the government reserves the right to trash it and set up another committee. Governance is a bigger job than blogging.

Billygoat, did u just say the retardeen can go ahead to set up another committee over Ribadu's committee? grin grin
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2013
CyberG: Shoo...if SUFFER fit kill una make the thing HAMMER una joor! I and a LOT of Nigerians who don't even partake in daily sufferings in Nigeria have shouted and written enough but some compromised bastardos are always bent on supporting the government that doesn't give a damn! If your president doesn't give a damn, you don't give a damn for yourself and coming generation, then LET your sufferhead like hammers you to pieces: I don't give a damn! grin grin

My guy, 'Stockholm syndrome' is a terrible thing. Combined with the ethnic bias many Nigerians wear with pride, like a badge, then you get the aberrant utterances/conduct seen here daily.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2013
Gbawe:

Oga, how far spending the imaginary billions your olodo imagination obsesses about yet your pathetic lack of ability and very poor reasoning will never allow you to acquire? Clown.
You are very predictable, I knew you will come raining insult as always. In sincerity, if there is 237 365 electricity, will you praise GEJ ? The answer is NO!, you will be afraid cos your jurisdiction of criticism will be zeroed. And how do you intend to measure the transparency in the Oil Sector ? The Answer is; You can not. But I can, cos am a hardworking Nigerian with tentacles in every sector that matters. Your life is negative blogging against Governments in Power. The day you will stop being anti-Government is when ACN wins Aso Rock, but i have sad news for you; The sad new is, It will never happen. If your motive is to change course of governance, then you got to do it from the inside. Join the winning team, be the power of effective change.

3 Likes

Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 11:41am On Feb 05, 2013
Demdem:

Billygoat, did u just say the retardeen can go ahead to set up another committee over Ribadu's committee? grin grin

You mean Sillyonaire. Another pathetic yahoo-yahoo boy nursing plans of 'making it big'. Shame Nairalanders have to put up with his lies and appalling delusions of grandeur.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Adurangba(f): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2013
ACN winning Aso Rock? That will never happen. They will die wishing.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 11:42am On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: You are very predictable, I knew you will come raining insult as always. In sincerity, if there is 237 365 electricity, will you praise GEJ ? The answer is NO!, you will be afraid cos your jurisdiction of criticism will be zeroed. And how do you intend to measure the transparency in the Oil Sector ? The Answer is; You can not. But I can, cos am a hardworking Nigerian with tentacles in every sector that matters. Your life is negative blogging against Governments in Power. The day you will stop being anti-Government is when ACN wins Aso Rock, but i have sad news for you; The sad new is, It will never happen. If your motive is to change course of governance, then you got to do it from the inside. Join the winning team, be the power of effective change.

Sharrap. You lost the right to be taken seriously ages ago so spare me this nauseating fake show here. Show some backbone and stop the pathetic grovelling. Yahoo-yahoo clown. Don't you have some scam emails to compose? That billion you emptily obsess about will not make itself you know.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by yokiti: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2013
franchizy: I think the FG showed disregard d mallam Ribadus report on the ground dat it was politically motivated by those who does not want this country to move 4ward. There is no how such reports cud b implemented as its recomendations are null, void and worthless. GEJ is working very hard and I urge Nigerians to support his good work and remain patient wit him. He has revotated our airports to world class, he gave us steady power, he reconstructed d Benin / Ore road, Lagos / Ibadan road, East /West Road is now been reconstructed. In my state, Abia state, he colaborated wit our God sent Gov T. A. Orji to rehabilitate all major roads in Aba d commercial hub of Abia state and gave Abians steady power. I wil keep supporting GEJ and our messiah T. A. Orji 4 there good deeds. May God duard and protect dem 4 us all.

Sir, this would have been better appreciated if you had used future tenses to convey this message of yours. Putting GEJ and T. A Orji on the post says it all.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 05, 2013
Gbawe:

You mean Sillyonaire. Another pathetic yahoo-yahoo boy nursing plans of 'making it big'. Shame Nairalanders have to put up with his lies and appalling delusions of grandeur.

Yes, Ribadu's Committee Report has to be fact-checked by a white paper committee before the final white paper that Government can work with. That is the normal process of any Government in the world. I feel you and Gbawe are educated but ignorant on Governance, I really doubt if any of you attended any political post in your lives. I feel ashamed of you both.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by takedat(m): 11:49am On Feb 05, 2013
So the Mosun-Ade's and the other bum have ended up derailing this thread. BRB!
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2013
Gbawe:

Sharrap. You lost the right to be taken seriously ages ago so spare me this nauseating fake show here. Show some backbone and stop the pathetic grovelling. Yahoo-yahoo clown. Don't you have some scam emails to compose? That billion you emptily obsess about will not make itself you know.
Hahahahah Red Eyed Old man, Gbawe the m/o/ro/n, if there was serious money to be made in Yahoo Yahoo, I would have been there. But I really doubt your mental agility in political terrain cos you dont even know any thing about Governments Chains of command. You Gbawe are a very big fool judged by your antecedent on Nairaland. I am an award winning personality with many of your types on my Payroll.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by seanet01: 11:53am On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire:

Yes, Ribadu's Committee Report has to be fact-checked by a white paper committee before the final white paper that Government can work with. That is the normal process of any Government in the world. I feel you and Gbawe are educated but ignorant on Governance, I really doubt if any of you attended any political post in your lives. I feel ashamed of you both.
can you please tell me the number of White papers that have been implemented by PDP Led federal Government or at least GEJ, your paymaster?
Do you people think Nigerians are dumb like you?

What an unconscious person you are.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Demdem(m): 11:55am On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire:

Another blatant lie from BillyGoat. grin grin committee over a committee over the original committee and yet the report thrashed. I believe its peculiar to the retardeen's govt grin grin
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by seanet01: 11:55am On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Hahahahah Red Eyed Old man, Gbawe the m/o/ro/n, if there was serious money to be made in Yahoo Yahoo, I would have been there. But I really doubt your mental agility in political terrain cos you dont even know any thing about Governments Chains of command. You Gbawe are a very big fool judged by your antecedent on Nairaland. I am an award winning personality with many of your types on my Payroll.
yeah, at least in your stone age village!!!
ode thinking every nairalander is a lowlife like him
orisirisi lati en ri ni nairalandyi
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Demdem(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
seanet01:
can you please tell me the number of White papers that have been implemented by PDP Led federal Government or at least GEJ, your paymaster?

lets start with this below below, its inexhaustible. grin grin

1. Started with Presidential Advisory Council (PAC) of 26 members.
2. Oil Subsidy Removal Negotiation Committee.
3. Committee on Subsidy Reinvestment Empowerment Programme.
4.Task Force on Refineries.
5. Nuhu Ribadu Task Force on Oil Sector Revenue.
6. Ibrahim Bunu Projects Assessment Committee.
7. Presidential Advisory Committee on Constitution Amendment.
8. Security Challenges Committee (a.k.a. Boko Haram Committee)
9. Committee on Expenditure Review.
10. Committee on United Nations Environment Programme.
11. Committee on Niger Delta Development Commission.
12 . Project Assessment Committee.
13. Police Reform Committee.
14. Electricity Supply Committee, Restructuring of Govt Agencies Committee.
15. Passage of the Petroleum Industry Bill Committee.
16. Committee on LASSA fever.
17. Pension Fund Reform Task Team.
18. Task Force on Management Control within NNPC. etc
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
seanet01:

I cant say exactly how many white papers, but it is a standard government process to fact-check any committee's report by a White Paper Committee for any sentiment-based, errors, and statistical errors before the white paper is issued. It is a standard process worldwide, it is not just about our Nigeria. I am an international person well vested in international politics. You can call any political group even in the USA and ask about it. I guess you will ashamed to know that you have misjudged an intellectual. And yes, my Government is my PayMaster and am proud to say I am PDP and I am Nigerian and I love my country. If the Government decides to reward me with cash and positions, I will be there looking down on you as always. And again, I am a very conscious person, and I came to the world prepared to fight off ignorance and ignorants.

2 Likes

Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
Demdem:

Another blatant lie from BillyGoat. grin grin committee over a committee over the original committee and yet the report thrashed. I believe its peculiar to the retardeen's govt grin grin
Will you not be ashamed to find out about white-papers and how they come about in Wikipaedia or google ? I think many of you studied Biology, yet you want to become Political analysts. You can not do that under my watch.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Hahahahah Red Eyed Old man, Gbawe the m/o/ro/n, if there was serious money to be made in Yahoo Yahoo, I would have been there. But I really doubt your mental agility in political terrain cos you dont even know any thing about Governments Chains of command. You Gbawe are a very big fool judged by your antecedent on Nairaland. I am an award winning personality with many of your types on my Payroll.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Delusions of grandeur mixed with lunacy grin grin grin grin grin What awards have you won you lying hack? Awards for stupidity? Deception? Whatever it is you fool yourself and others you do, I am sure you cannot even afford one pair of shoes my youngest child has in her wardrobe so stop this garbage about people on your imaginary payroll. You don't write like someone capable of being a boss to even a year old child. Suwegbe.

From how you talk here, I am 100% sure you are an absolutely pathetic wannabe only fit to be pitied. Lest you know it, real achievers do not brag. They have no need to.What they don't reveal about themselves is far, far greater than what insecure fools like you are eager to lie about regarding your so-called status.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio's Schools..pics / Hilarious Reply From Efcc Twitter Handle / President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.