Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. (5014 Views)

Presidency Intensifies Efforts To Discredit Ribadu Report. / Ribadu Report: Sack, Prosecute Oil Minister — Labour, SNG, Others / Ribadu Report, Plan To Embarrass Government - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 7:24am On Feb 05, 2013
As if balanced Nigerians did not expect this outcome anyway. The part in bold shows Nigerians, not into deceiving themselves or others, what the GEJ government is entirely about.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-may-dump-ribadu-report-on-oil-industry/

FG may dump Ribadu report on oil industry

FEBRUARY 5, 2013 BY NIYI ODEBODE AND OLUSOLA FABIYI 8 COMMENTS

There are strong indications that the Federal Government has commenced moves to kill the report of the Petroleum Revenue Special Task force headed by ex-boss of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Nuhu Ribadu.

Three months after the Ribadu panel submitted its report on November 2, 2012, the much-expected White Paper that would make the recommendations contained in the document implementable has not been released.

Checks by The PUNCH in Abuja on Monday indicated that the Federal Government appeared to have lost interest in the report, the content of which was hailed by many analysts at the time of its presentation.

A top government source confided in one of our correspondents on Monday that the Federal Government considered the Ribadu report as “not comfortable” and that most of its “embarrassing” recommendations would be missing whenever the Wogu committee submits its report.

The source added, “Right from the outset, government displayed nonchalant attitude to the report. As things are, there are moves to either kill the report or turn down many of its recommendations.

“It seems the government believes what some people are saying that the committee did not sit enough though we know this is not true.”

Few days after Ribadu submitted the report, however, there had been concerns that the government would eventually dump it when a presidential aide described it as “inconclusive.”

President Goodluck Jonathan’s Senior Special Assistant on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe, had said the report appeared to be the work of “certain quarters” to “disparage the genuine efforts of the President to bring sanity and cleanse the Nigerian oil sector once and for all.”

Among other findings, the Ribadu Task Force said in its report that it found that whereas successive ministers of petroleum resources between 2008 and 2011 handed out seven discretionary oil licences, a total of $183m (N28.73bn) in signature bonuses paid by oil companies to the federation was missing from the deals.

During the presentation of the report, the committee’s deputy chairman, Mr. Steve Oronsaye; and another member, Benard Oti, faulted Ribadu over the process that produced the report.

Oronsaye, a former Head of Service of the Federation had alleged that the report did not reflect the position of all members, adding that they were not carried along.

But Ribadu had accused Oronsaye of staying away from the panel’s meetings.

Jonathan had nevertheless constituted a White Paper committee on the report.

The committee, led by the Minister of Labour, Mr. Emeka Wogu, was constituted since November 15 and given two weeks to submit its report.

But three months after the deadline, the committee had not submitted its report.

The committee was said to have sought for extension of time from the President.

There were reports on January 4, 2007 that the White Paper committee would submit its recommendation on January 7 but the day went without the report.

In his attack of the Ribadu report, Okupe had also accused the committee of stepping outside its terms of reference.

One of the major terms of reference of the committee, he said, was “to work with consultants and experts to determine and verify all petroleum upstream and downstream revenues (taxes, royalties, etc) due and payable to the Federal Government of Nigeria,” adding that the committee neglected that aspect of its assignment.

“Unfortunately and most regrettably, this paramount duty of the PRSTF committee could not be accomplished as stated in paragraph four of the covering note signed by chairman Ribadu and secretary of the committee,” he said.

Okupe however denied on Monday that the Federal Government planned to kill or “sit on the report.”

He said, “We just came back from the New Year break and I’m sure the committee is busy with the reports. The committee was given just three weeks to work?

“I’m sure that the report will be published very soon. There is nothing to sit on in the report. There is nothing absolutely to sit on. If there is any problem, it is strictly administrative.”

3 Likes

Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Adurangba(f): 7:28am On Feb 05, 2013
Again? We have been through all these propaganda before on a thread by the same OP on the same topic.

2 Likes

Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by takedat(m): 7:47am On Feb 05, 2013
^^^ How can a lady be this foolish and jejune? It is people like you who encourages the lackadaisical attitude of those in government and are very comfortable with maladministration so far your bread is buttered. For a committee that was given two weeks time-frame to submit a white paper that would make the recommendations in the report implementable, yet three months after nothing is heard and you dare label those willing to ask why as propagandists. You need to have your head examined!

The setting up of those committees were to serve as Red herrings. Apart from the Ribadu report, nothing is been done to the Orosanye's report on civil service reform and many others. GEJ doesn't have the political will, to grandstand is all that matters to him!

3 Likes

Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 7:51am On Feb 05, 2013
Adura_ngba: Again? We have been through all these propaganda before on a thread by the same OP on the same topic.

Look, stop following others around you worthless cretin. This development, with the disgraceful handling of the Ribadu report, is the sort making the entire world converge in criticism of Nigeria's current leadership. Many areas of National administration are in crisis. When workable solutions are suggested, the entire world has the displeasure of watching the Nigerian government, elected to deliver solutions, playing 'enemy of progress' by discrediting/ignoring those solutions that can turn things around for Nigeria. This is why many, even beyond Nigeria, are now exasperated with "fresh air" and "Mr.Transformation".

Yet clannish and reprehensible folks like you find it expedient to make everything about the "propaganda" of other posters. I just always wonder how people like you were raised to be so mentally unhealthy to the extent you can never rise above biases and affiliations enough to ever call a spade a spade. Ribadu stated Nigeria is the only major world supplier of crude selling its endowment through traders.

He suggested this practice, long rejected by others, must stop because it only abets corruption and aids lack of transparency plus mire our oil sector in sleaze and poor accountability. GEJ could demand that this odious practice stops instantly if a solutions provider. He has not done anything and sane folks, throughout the world, even if you are too clannish to be included in that category, must wonder why.

Furthermore, other equally important suggestions were ignored. Yet you can only dishonestly, disgracefully and myopically make this about "propaganda" on a blog when important issues concerning the future of a nation is discussed. Is it "propaganda" GEJ has ignored the solutions suggested? Is it propaganda that 3 months of inaction over the Ribadu report is 3 months of self-inflicted lack of progress for Nigeria? Yet on another topic, your ilk will blame the West for all Nigeria's problem.

I really dislike having to view someone like you as a fellow Nigerian. A Nigerian you are not. A highly clannish and biased person you are. Nothing else explains your jingoistic and biased stance on every issue that makes you comment inanely.

5 Likes

Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Biggyd2: 7:53am On Feb 05, 2013
I am not surprised.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by yokiti: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2013
And the apostles of Fresh air will not allow us to breadth. Its obvious that our commander in chief is not interested in total deliverance of Nigeria from the shackles of Corruption?
Why am I bothering myself When those to be convicted are my President's right hand man?
May God bless my country Nigeria with good leaders and "active" followers.

1 Like

Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by fkaz(m): 8:08am On Feb 05, 2013
Ebele jonathan: i don't give a damn
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 8:09am On Feb 05, 2013
yokiti: And the apostles of Fresh air will not allow us to breadth. Its obvious that our commander in chief is not interested in total deliverance of Nigeria from the shackles of Corruption?
Why am I bothering myself When those to be convicted are my President's right hand man?
May God bless my country Nigeria with good leaders and "active" followers.

Man mi, these people are the enemies of Nigeria. What is any sensible adult, anywhere on Earth, to make of a leader who ignores the ultra-lucid and workable solutions he insisted, expensively, others deliver? Yet some support this open show of leadership deception because of their irredeemable bias. All they do is disgrace Nigeria as a nation full of unreasonable, highly biased, ultra-sectional and fraudulent folks who are their own greatest enemies.

Why still selling crude through traders months after Ribadu suggested this must stop considering GEJ can indeed bring a stop to that odious practice whenever he wants? It is revelations like those that is now gaining GEJ criticism beyond Nigeria. Others, even very hardened politicians worldwide, cannot understand such brazen and open insincerity.

1 Like

Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Demdem(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2013
The moment a notorious subsidy thief named Wogu was appointed by the retardeen to prepare a white report from Ribadus work was when I knew that the report is dead.

2 Likes

Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 05, 2013
was i expecting the report to be implemented? not at all. when someone like Nwogu is involved ,a big time subsidy thief. nothing good is gonna come out of it. As usual, it has been swept under the carpet.

2 Likes

Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by GARRIx7(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2013
I'm loving the fresh air.... What about you??

cheesy
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 8:31am On Feb 05, 2013
take dat: ^^^ How can a lady be this foolish? It is people like you who encourages the lackadaisical attitude of those in government and are very comfortable with maladministration so far your bread is buttered. For a committee that was given two weeks time-frame to submit a white paper that would make the recommendations in the report implementable, yet three months after nothing is heard and you dare label those willing to ask why as propagandists. You need to have your head examined!

The setting up of those committees were to serve as Red herrings. Apart from the Ribadu report, nothing is been done to the Orosanye's report on civil service reform and many others. GEJ doesn't have the political will, to grandstand is all that matters to him!

Please don't be fooled. Lady my azz. This forum is full of cowards who enjoy hiding behind female identities because they think that will allow them go around in mischief only for others to 'go easy' on them in return. Women, in my opinion, tend to be more honest than men. They tend to be more connected with the notion of consistently supporting what is right and just. With politics, you will find women are the least sycophantic or dogmatically inflexible anywhere in the World. It is therefore difficult to believe this character is female.

I don't think any female Nairalander will talk of "propaganda" regarding Governments duplicity and shameful inaction in a very critical sector. This is why, more and more, GEJ is being viewed a saboteur home and abroad. I think this character is just another multiple-ID fraud taking advantage of how many Nairaland male are sad saps who openly discriminate in favour of women here. The calculation is that a female ID enables them to get away with all manners of nonsense. I cannot say that calculation is wrong given what I have seen on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Omexonomy: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2013
If the subsidy report is implemented petrol will sell for 150 per litter. The report is advocating for the total removal of subsidy Having said that please GBAWE TAKE DAT DEMDEMMORON and the rest of the ACN Foot soldier on this st.upi.d and frudulent forum called nairaland kindly stop drinking raw enthanol and stop smoking ganger it wont do you any good in this life.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by takedat(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2013
Omexonomy: If the subsidy report is implemented petrol will sell for 150 per litter. The report is advocating for the total removal of subsidy Having said that please GBAWE TAKE DAT DEMDEMMORON and the rest of the ACN Foot soldier on this st.upi.d and frudulent forum called nairaland kindly stop drinking raw enthanol and stop smoking ganger it wont do you any good in this life.
Featherbrained eediot without knowledge of the report's recommendations. Ignorant arrogant fool!
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Demdem(m): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2013
Omexonomy: If the subsidy report is implemented petrol will sell for 150 per litter. The report is advocating for the total removal of subsidy Having said that please GBAWE TAKE DAT DEMDEMMORON and the rest of the ACN Foot soldier on this st.upi.d and frudulent forum called nairaland kindly stop drinking raw enthanol and stop smoking ganger it wont do you any good in this life.

Fool, are u sure u know what is in that report? This ur lie na worldclass ooo grin
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 8:51am On Feb 05, 2013
take dat: Featherbrained eediot without knowledge of the report's recommendations. Ignorant arrogant fool!

My guy, not every Cockroach deserves a response here. This forum is a congregation of the nastiest, most bigoted and most dishonest tools parading themselves as Nigerians. Use the link to the article I supplied and scroll down to the comment sections. Almost all submissions make the only logical conclusion any sane mind can make over this development. Yet come to Nairaland and see display of lunacy and open support for 419 antics that has gotten us where we are today.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-may-dump-ribadu-report-on-oil-industry/

2 Likes

Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by GARRIx7(m): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2013

Your Pitiable senseless state once more has made you open your foul-smelling mouth to utter words devoid of common sense.

I can only shake my head for you while praying for a fast evolution of the content of the stuff you call a brain from the current fecal matter to something having the semblance of brain cells...
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Gbawe: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2013
Demdem:

Fool, are u sure u know what us in that report? This ur lie na worldclass ooo grin

Are you minding the cretin? Let me jog his memory and that of others who may be tempted to come here in sycophancy. People like them are the real enemies of Nigeria.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ribadu-panel-s-controversial-report/129753/

However, the nation was jolted last week when the Ribadu Panel report which is yet to be submitted to the president was leaked to Reuters. According to the confidential report, a total of $183m in signature bonuses paid by oil companies to the federation is missing.

Beside, the report said Nigeria may have lost $29billion in the last decade in the sweet-heart gas deals with major oil companies, such as Shell and Total, just as crude oil theft is reaching an alarming level of 250,000 barrels daily at a cost of $6.3billion per year.

The report however confirmed the saying in many quarters that in deed corruption as a cankerworm has eaten deep into the Nigeria’s oil sector. During the fuel subsidy crisis, a report from the National Assembly panel had revealed that Nigeria has lost $6.8 billion since 2009, through a fuel subsidy programme, designed in part to keep petrol prices low, is rife with corruption. According to the committee report,“If the PSF (Petroleum Support Fund) scheme was properly managed, this sum of 1.07 trillion naira ($6.8 billion) would have been available to the three tiers of government for budget enhancement.”

The report detailed what has long been suspected in Nigeria oil industry, describing a lack of accounting, overpayments, wilful disregard for regulations and outright incompetence in managing the programme.

Quoting the report of the 17-member task force, headed by Ribadu, Reuters said the146-page document provides new details on Nigeria’s long history of corruption in the oil sector, which has enriched its elite and provided the oil majors with hefty profits while two thirds of the people live in poverty.

The report concluded that oil majors - Shell, Total and Eni - made bumper profits from cut-price gas, while Nigerian oil ministers handed out licences at their own discretion. This, while not illegal, did not follow best practice of using open bids. Hundreds of millions of dollars in signature bonuses on those deals were also missing, Reuters reported.

The report alleges that international oil traders sometimes buy crude without any formal contracts, and the NNPC had short-changed the federation of billions of dollars over the last 10 years by selling crude oil and gas to itself below market rates.

The report also said foreign oil firms had outstanding debts. For example, Addax, now a unit of China’s state-owned Sinopec, owes Nigeria $1.5 billion in unpaid royalties, part of a $3 billion black hole of unpaid bonuses and royalties owed by oil bonuses.

Shell owes Nigeria’s government N137.57 billion ($874 million) for gas sold from its Bonga deep offshore field, the report said, while oil majors owed $58 million between them for gas flaring penalties. They were also not adhering to newer higher fines.

[size=14pt]The report also revealed that Nigeria was the only nation to sell all its crude through international oil traders rather than directly to refineries, adding that such trades were often opaque.
[/size]
It said some international oil traders who were not “on the approved master list of customers” had been sold crude oil “without a formal contract” so little could be obtained about the details of these deals, which can be worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

“This logically will serve to reduce margins obtainable on sale of crude oil,” the report observed, said there are no informal contracts and there is “an official tender put out every year,”

NNPC gets an allocation of 445,000 bpd of crude oil to refine locally but has been selling its allocation at cut-down prices, a practice which cost Nigeria $5 billion in potential revenue between 2002 and 2011, the report said.

It said that Oil ministers between 2008 and 2011 handed out seven discretionary licences but there is $183 million in signature bonuses missing from the deals, the report said

The Ribadu committee further recommended that NNPC be re-organised or scrapped, an independent review of the use of traders to be set up, and a transparency law that should be passed requiring oil companies to disclose all payments made to Nigeria. The leaked report however attracted reactions from some quarters alleging that government was trying to cover up the report in order to protect some culprits.

1 Like

Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Omexonomy: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2013
Gbawe:

Look, stop following others around you worthless cretin. This development, with the disgraceful handling of the Ribadu report, is the sort making the entire world converge in criticism of Nigeria's current leadership. Many areas of National administration are in crisis. When workable solutions are suggested, the entire world has the displeasure of watching the Nigerian government, elected to deliver solutions, playing 'enemy of progress' by discrediting/ignoring those solutions that can turn things around for Nigeria. This is why many, even beyond Nigeria, are now exasperated with "fresh air" and "Mr.Transformation".

Yet clannish and reprehensible folks like you find it expedient to make everything about the "propaganda" of other posters. I just always wonder how people like you were raised to be so mentally unhealthy to the extent you can never rise above biases and affiliations enough to ever call a spade a spade. Ribadu stated Nigeria is the only major world supplier of crude selling its endowment through traders.

He suggested this practice, long rejected by others, must stop because it only abets corruption and aids lack of transparency plus mire our oil sector in sleaze and poor accountability. GEJ could demand that this odious practice stops instantly if a solutions provider. He has not done anything and sane folks, throughout the world, even if you are too clannish to be included in that category, must wonder why.

Furthermore, other equally important suggestions were ignored. Yet you can only dishonestly, disgracefully and myopically make this about "propaganda" on a blog when important issues concerning the future of a nation is discussed. Is it "propaganda" GEJ has ignored the solutions suggested? Is it propaganda that 3 months of inaction over the Ribadu report is 3 months of self-inflicted lack of progress for Nigeria? Yet on another topic, your ilk will blame the West for all Nigeria's problem.

I really dislike having to view someone like you as a fellow Nigerian. A Nigerian you are not. A highly clannish and biased person you are. Nothing else explains your jingoistic and biased stance on every issue that makes you comment inanely.
are these your best insult you have in arsenal of war of lies if so i pity you. But how are you and ur fellow drunkerd going to earn ur salary for drinking raw enthanol including seun. If the subsidy report is implemented petrol will sell for 150 per litter. The report is advocating for the total removal of subsidy Having said that please GBAWE TAKE DAT DEMDEMMORON and the rest of the ACN Foot soldier on this st.upi.d and frudulent forum called nairaland kindly stop drinking raw enthanol and stop smoking ganger it wont do you any good in this life.

1 Like

Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Tolexander: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2013
The FG may not be planning to jettison the report anyway but engage in a delay tactics. Dont be surprised if he set up another committee to fault the report.
Doyin Okupe said they went on 3weeks break for the new year. This is the 6th week of the year, haven't they resumed the break that doesn't reduce their salaries and allowances?
Bunch of clueless people.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by seanet01: 9:20am On Feb 05, 2013
Adura_ngba: Again? We have been through all these propaganda before on a thread by the same OP on the same topic.
You know what?
Your stvpidity on this forum cannot be MATCHED!
Your flagrant abuse of Freedom of Expression on a major board like Nairaland speaks volume of the kind of cretin you are.
Your Defence of pdp on this forum without common sense may bounce back on your Lineage.
You are so stvpid
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by seanet01: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2013
Ode first class.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Adurangba(f): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2013
Gbawe:

and to think you are one foolish old man who reels foul incentives on the internet. Speaks how hollow your brain is, and I wonder what kind of children your nasty mind would have produced. Your entire lineage are not only cretins, but fools, retar.ded and moronic in nature. Worthless old cargo. Your mates are out there making billions, you are here spreading falsehood and copying and pasting nonsense all over the internet, and thinking you are making sense. Yoruba people call people like you Adagba ma ni ironu.

I repeat what I said before, this is the second time the old cargo OP will start the same topic, you are just so stoopid. Go get a life, you fraudster.

Dont worry if I am a Nigerian or not, you at your old dieing age should have better things to worry about. Ars.e wipe.

This is what you will do for the rest of your life. Dont ever think your ACN will get to power, and then you will spend the rest of your life on the internet, shouting and screaming and copying and pasting. Foool.

3 Likes

Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Omexonomy: 9:27am On Feb 05, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Your Pitiable senseless state once more has made you open your foul-smelling mouth to utter words devoid of common sense.

I can only shake my head for you while praying for a fast evolution of the content of the stuff you call a brain from the current fecal matter to something having the semblance of brain cells...
[color=#000000][/color]
Gbawe:

Are you minding the cretin? Let me jog his memory and that of others who may be tempted to come here in sycophancy. People like them are the real enemies of Nigeria.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ribadu-panel-s-controversial-report/129753/

just last week we paid fash 75 million naira fine for our maket just because we refuse to hold ACN meetings in the market. Did a big bycicle fall on you. If the subsidy report is implemented petrol will sell for 150 per litter. The report is advocating for the total removal of subsidy Having said that please GBAWE TAKE DAT DEMDEMMORON and the rest of the ACN Foot soldier on this st.upi.d and frudulent forum called nairaland kindly stop drinking raw enthanol and stop smoking ganger it wont do you any good in this life.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by pak: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2013
This thread should read - 'FG WILL dump . . . '
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by Omexonomy: 9:35am On Feb 05, 2013
Finnaly, b4 i go, all this ur insult in nairaland will not make fash a president. Take dat demdem that is found of calling people slowpoke Garrix2 musiwa and Gbawe every body is entitle to his own opinion on this forum so stop insulting people.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by lacasa: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2013
The RETARDEED does wat he does Best.

Being Corrupt and an outstanding Failure

angry

1 Like

Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by OluEmmaAss: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2013
I knew GEJ wasn't sincere in the first place. He's only paying lip service to fighting corruption.
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by aribisala0(m): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2013
A
Gbawe:

Please don't be fooled. Lady my azz. This forum is full of cowards who enjoy hiding behind female identities because they think that will allow them go around in mischief only for others to 'go easy' on them in return. Women, in my opinion, tend to be more honest than men. They tend to be more connected with the notion of consistently supporting what is right and just. With politics, you will find women are the least sycophantic or dogmatically inflexible anywhere in the World. It is therefore difficult to believe this character is female.

I don't think any female Nairalander will talk of "propaganda" regarding Governments duplicity and shameful inaction in a very critical sector. This is why, more and more, GEJ is being viewed a saboteur home and abroad. I think this character is just another multiple-ID fraud taking advantage of how many Nairaland male are sad saps who openly discriminate in favour of women here. The calculation is that a female ID enables them to get away with all manners of nonsense. I cannot say that calculation is wrong given what I have seen on this forum.
And how many identities do you hide behind
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by donpeluchi(m): 10:17am On Feb 05, 2013
why am i not suprised
Re: FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. by bigtt76(f): 10:26am On Feb 05, 2013
Did anyone expect them to use it before? Or did they think we bought the idea touted as reason engaging Ribadu? We knew it was just for the gallery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ongoing Fight Going On In Onitsha / NEC Receiving Reports From State Judicial Panels On EndSARS / Abia: Ikpeazu Is Fully PDP, Tinubu/APC Is Not His 2nd Or 3rd Choice - John Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.