Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order (1833 Views)

Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / Reps Threaten To Order Okonjo-iweala's Arrest Over Police Pension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by luvmijeje(f): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2013
Dear Mr President,I have notice the office of the president has not issue out statement to what is going on in the Nigera Army and I believe that is totally wrong.
Sir,the democracy u and I are enjoying right now,alot of people paid with their lives and Ijerika is too little to be the 1 to scuttle it.
The Nigeria Army is too sensitive for anybody to play politics with it.These are people that has access to weapon of mass destruction.
Am afraid for our young democracy.For the love of this country 'Call him to order before there is a mutiny in the Nigeria Army'.From a PATRIOTIC NIGERIAN.
Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by Onlytruth(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2013
luvmijeje: Dear Mr President,I have notice the office of the president has not issue out statement to what is going on in the Nigera Army and I believe that is totally wrong.
Sir,the democracy u and I are enjoying right now,alot of people paid with their lives and Ijerika is too little to be the 1 to scuttle it.
The Nigeria Army is too sensitive for anybody to play politics with it.These are people that has access to weapon of mass destruction.
Am afraid for our young democracy.For the love of this country 'Call him to order before there is a mutiny in the Nigeria Army'.From a PATRIOTIC NIGERIAN.

Who is this infant?
Abeg go wipe ya nyash please.

2 Likes

Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by Omexonomy: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2013
Onlytruth:

Who is this infant?
Abeg go wipe ya nyash please.
why have you chosen to call him infant do you have any understanding has to what federal character is. Note i am not from the north nor south i am from edo. Though some northern soldier might have being in support of BH Let us abide by the rules of federalism.

1 Like

Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by petrov10: 8:42am On Feb 05, 2013
Omexonomy: why have you chosen to call him infant do you have any understanding has to what federal character is. Note i am not from the north nor south i am from edo. Though some northern soldier might have being in support of BH Let us abide by the rules of federalism.
forget dat tin , were u sleeping wen notherners were playing d same politics in d army ?
Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 05, 2013
luvmijeje: Dear Mr President,I have notice the office of the president has not issue out statement to what is going on in the Nigera Army and I believe that is totally wrong.
. You lack the intellectual alacrity and sagacity to foolishly follow issue without holistic evaluation. Over 48 years, the Nigerian Army is strictly dominated by the North. The present fiasco we find ourselve today is a by-product of incompetent Army dominated by Northerns devoid of meritocracy ! Who raise alarm of Federal character? Guy go sleep if u no get wetin 2 write

3 Likes

Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by jumobi1(m): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2013
What is the basis for calling him to order? What if they were promoted merit wise? If Ihejirika was being unfair then he should be probed.
This FED character hinders progress. Appointments on the FED level can be based on FED character cos there is bound to be at least a capable minister from each state. In a ministry or in the military, why should A be promoted because he is from a certain state when B is a more resourceful officer? A system of FED doesn't foster optimum competition and results which benefits the nation. Why would I work hard when I know I'll be promoted because of my State and why would I work hard when I know I won't be promoted because of my state It creates a jealous working environment.
What the government owes every citizen is equal opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by hakanai(m): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2013
I think the emphasis or action of the civilian populace on this issue is what may result in trouble.Also even if the presidency or FG decides to act on this they will do it discreetly to avoid confirming the incidence to the public.That said i think if true then ways should be found to manage the situation to avoid getting the army involved in the nations heated politics.Some folks here dismiss this issue with disregard but it will be wise to choose our actions carefully in every situation especially this one.Some don't bother or simply prefer it this way because it could simply be a means to an end or its from there stock.Be wary that not all crisis end the way one expects them to and if avoidable then that options become priority looking at the implications.This are clear indicators of crisis or propaganda meant to cause rancor.
The Army/Military of Nigeria remains and stands as one good example of unity and strength for this nation and if that is destroyed i wonder what holds us together again.The disgruntled elements should be listened to and the issues resolve.If its clearly an act of mischief makers then i say deal with the culprits squarely as this is actually trying to bring dissent in the army and chaos with in her ranks.

2 Likes

Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by Hardfact: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2013
My humble submission: how true is it that Ihejirika is being overly biased towards his own people? Fed Char, how effective has it been in many other areas/aspects of the country? I wonder why southerners are not complaining too.
That said, I feel pity for the divided south that is destined to keep playing slave to their united northern masters, who are born to rule.

1 Like

Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by Ngwakwe: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2013
Silence is not peace. You cheat others for decades and their silence you call peace.
When the kite grabs the baby Duck and the mother Duck let it go is not called peace.

haka_nai: I think the emphasis or action of the civilian populace on this issue is what may result in trouble.Also even if the presidency or FG decides to act on this they will do it discreetly to avoid confirming the incidence to the public.That said i think if true then ways should be found to manage the situation to avoid getting the army involved in the nations heated politics.Some folks here dismiss this issue with disregard but it will be wise to choose our actions carefully in every situation especially this one.Some don't bother or simply prefer it this way because it could simply be a means to an end or its from there stock.Be wary that not all crisis end the way one expects them to and if avoidable then that options become priority looking at the implications.This are clear indicators of crisis or propaganda meant to cause rancor.
The Army/Military of Nigeria remains and stands as one good example of unity and strength for this nation and if that is destroyed i wonder what holds us together again.The disgruntled elements should be listened to and the issues resolve.If its clearly an act of mischief makers then i say deal with the culprits squarely as this is actually trying to bring dissent in the army and chaos with in her ranks.
Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by Ngwakwe: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2013
Silence is not peace. You cheat others for decades and their silence you call peace.

When the kite grabs the baby Duck and the mother Duck let it go is not called peace.

haka_nai: I think the emphasis or action of the civilian populace on this issue is what may result in trouble.Also even if the presidency or FG decides to act on this they will do it discreetly to avoid confirming the incidence to the public.That said i think if true then ways should be found to manage the situation to avoid getting the army involved in the nations heated politics.Some folks here dismiss this issue with disregard but it will be wise to choose our actions carefully in every situation especially this one.Some don't bother or simply prefer it this way because it could simply be a means to an end or its from there stock.Be wary that not all crisis end the way one expects them to and if avoidable then that options become priority looking at the implications.This are clear indicators of crisis or propaganda meant to cause rancor.
Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 05, 2013

Cry me a river cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by hakanai(m): 9:42am On Feb 05, 2013
Ngwakwe: Silence is not peace. You cheat others for decades and their silence you call peace.

You have to look at the bigger picture and realize that alot has changed.It may happen before but with this out burst is obvious,people are not willing to take it.My take is that if true you as a tribe or group can not impose certain things at this time of the nation existence on any other,because people are looking out for such so they cry foul.Don't get me wrong.This may all be a ploy for all i care to paint the COAS black.That does not mean the COAS or C in C will not want to have a united force and a loyal rank of offices that could lay down there life at his command.Lets be cautious is all am suggesting.Than publicly sound like the cries or issue is right if true and okay by all standards simply because he is doing it for Igbos. Lets not give room for such,the role this arm of security plays is crucial and critical to Nigeria's existence.You may call it cheat or what ever.I don't know much about it.That you feel its irrelevant for others to cry foul is not in your interest to ignore them regardless of the there reasons.I am saying before it gets sour,address it and stop playing the tribal card as If Nigeria is all about Igbo.
Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by lacasa: 10:10am On Feb 05, 2013
The op's right.

Relieve him of his office lyk Uzuoma the sinister Immigration boss (ex).

Evil i tell you!
Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:30am On Feb 05, 2013
lacasa: The op's right.

Relieve him of his office lyk Uzuoma the sinister Immigration boss (ex).

Evil i tell you!

^^^Shut Up! Idio/t! Are you fully aware of the facts from both sides of the argument, or you're just going by what your rabble-rousing cleric told you at last fridays jumat service?

Uhuru would be when i no longer have to share the same country with bigoted hateful animals and bloodthirsty murderers like you......ONE PEACEFUL UNITED AND FAIR NIGERIA my dic/k!

1 Like

Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by Sealeddeal(m): 11:08am On Feb 05, 2013
What would this call from the Poster depict? The person thats meant to be called to order is the Poster and Sheik Gumi,who does not know the implication of their separate calls or maybe know but wished it will serve them the 1966 way.I think the northern leaders and conspirators' struggle to overheat the polity and make nigeria ungovernable is something every nigerian should refrain from supporting.The Boko Haram way seems not be yielding the desired fruit and they chose the remaining bone of Nigeria unity(military). Nigerians should understand that a play with security is a pray against life/properties,unity and growth.
Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by lacasa: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Shut Up! Idio/t! Are you fully aware of the facts from both sides of the argument, or you're just going by what your rabble-rousing cleric told you at last fridays jumat service?

Uhuru would be when i no longer have to share the same country with bigoted hateful animals and bloodthirsty murderers like you......ONE PEACEFUL UNITED AND FAIR NIGERIA my dic/k!

Hehehe!!!

Yr game is up, you think µя criminal ways wld go unchecked grin

Abbeeeegi!! Inyamiri make we see road jare!

Bloody criminals!!
Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by theripper2: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
lacasa:

Hehehe!!!

Yr game is up, you think µя criminal ways wld go unchecked grin

Abbeeeegi!! Inyamiri make we see road jare!

Bloody criminals!!

How Bomb market, u don tire to kill christians? We dey hail o. Akuya
Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by SensualMan: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by SensualMan: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
Nigeria wil surely get bac to greatness when the 'Abokis' are expunged.
Kudos ihejirika...
Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by teskyg: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
Promotion should be on competence.The decay and rot in the system was due to federal Character drafted into the system by corrupt and Lazy Northerners.We need to support Ihejerika to do a clean job in the Army.Other sectors will follow as well.They have not complained in parastatals they dominate like Customs,NNPC and other Government Agencies.They are responsible for the rot in the system.If they are tired of this 1914 marraige,they can call it quit and stop draging us back.
Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by fkaz(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
petrov 10: forget dat tin , were u sleeping wen notherners were playing d same politics in d army ?

I don't won't to comment on issue of bais or favourism, because 90% of nigerians are guilty of it,
Which is paddy paddy govt by fela Anikulakpo kuti.
You should know that the northerner dominate nigerian army during military regime.
But we are now in democracy things should be done according to rules Δπϑ regulation, let Ihejerika follow the federal character.
Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by webcalculator(m): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
After reading a response from Concerned citizens of nigeria about shiek gumis' allegation, i began to wonder how much secrets the country is withholding its citizens. The article is realy revealing. i began to wonder whether Maj. Gen. Ironsi did what he was accused of, in the part of having only Igbo officers as member of his cabinet. The north have actually started it again, feeding the masses fake news until the masses imbibe it and accept it as truth. I would love to post it here to call the Op to other but i'm using phone, the volume is big. here is the link
http://www.247ureports.com/response-to-a-dangerous-trend-in-the-nigerian-army/

www.nairaland.com/1183535/response-dangerous-trend-nigerian-army
Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by dederocs(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
you are a fool for this selfish topic...i smell u re an aboki,do you want them to give abokis power to sell us to boko haram...useless bitch.
Re: Mr President Call Ihejerika To Order by dederocs(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
haka_nai:

You have to look at the bigger picture and realize that alot has changed.It may happen before but with this out burst is obvious,people are not willing to take it.My take is that if true you as a tribe or group can not impose certain things at this time of the nation existence on any other,because people are looking out for such so they cry foul.Don't get me wrong.This may all be a ploy for all i care to paint the COAS black.That does not mean the COAS or C in C will not want to have a united force and a loyal rank of offices that could lay down there life at his command.Lets be cautious is all am suggesting.Than publicly sound like the cries or issue is right if true and okay by all standards simply because he is doing it for Igbos. Lets not give room for such,the role this arm of security plays is crucial and critical to Nigeria's existence.You may call it cheat or what ever.I don't know much about it.That you feel its irrelevant for others to cry foul is not in your interest to ignore them regardless of the there reasons.I am saying before it gets sour,address it and stop playing the tribal card as If Nigeria is all about Igbo.
go and join boko haram and blow bombs so you can do your worse...fool.

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Is Winning African Cup When His Mates Are Winning World Cup / Police Hunt Nigerian Pair Involved In £137,000 Travellers Cheques Scam / Doctors Join ASUU On Strike Over Payment Of Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.