Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003672 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
abeg gurus please track this item for me. I have track it in swiss post website and some other site but i don't really understand the respond. Its been 2weeks now that i got the track number but the status haven't change.

RS905843705CH
thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oneniceguy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
Once more, i want to appreciate all the gurus in the house for taking their time to explain how to import goods from different parts of the world. May God bless you all.

I received my package through anthas on thursday. 20000mAh capacity power banks. This product is the real deal. Tested and trusted.
- high quality li-ion battery with built-in protection circuit and automatic buck-boost circuit, can prevent overcharge, over-discharge, over current and short circuit.
- efficient boost converter
- built-in intelligent identification chips, able to identify different kinds of digital products, voltage and electric current
- high compatibility; used for cell phones, digital camera, PDA, PSP, MP3, MP4, ipad, ipod, iphone, etc.
- double USB output
- portable and convenient, user friendly, environmental friendliness and economic efficiency.
- power level indicator LED lights

I wish all of us goodluck and happy sales.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by landray2003: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
Congrat bro......Pls can u giv me d link of dt seller u bought frm? Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by elipec01(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]when you see item u want to buy click on buy now or order this item.
Enter your details and card details.Your card will be verify if successful your order will be proccessed.On ae any payment you made is thru escrow. Thanks u much God bless, please can I have ur bb pin or whatsup
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sluvy4tune(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
oneniceguy: Once more, i want to appreciate all the gurus in the house for taking their time to explain how to import goods from different parts of the world. May God bless you all.

I received my package through anthas on thursday. 20000mAh capacity power banks. This product is the real deal. Tested and trusted.
- high quality li-ion battery with built-in protection circuit and automatic buck-boost circuit, can prevent overcharge, over-discharge, over current and short circuit.
- efficient boost converter
- built-in intelligent identification chips, able to identify different kinds of digital products, voltage and electric current
- high compatibility; used for cell phones, digital camera, PDA, PSP, MP3, MP4, ipad, ipod, iphone, etc.
- double USB output
- portable and convenient, user friendly, environmental friendliness and economic efficiency.
- power level indicator LED lights

I wish all of us goodluck and happy sales.

How many days e take to land naija and how much where u charged , I am considering using them for my next shipping.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by afamjb: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
eph12:
I don't even think you can though. But seriously you don't need to fund any account other than your credit card.
okay bt how can I get one, I mean d credit card
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Thespecialone: Any importer who is still struggling with sales should do a quick research on the "4p's of marketing" I'm sure it would help.
which one be 4p's of marketing?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oneniceguy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
sluvy4tune:

How many days e take to land naija and how much where u charged , I am considering using them for my next shipping.

2 weeks, $5.3/kg and N300/kg custom clearing
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oneniceguy(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
landray2003: Congrat bro......Pls can u giv me d link of dt seller u bought frm? Thanks

Will go through my mail and get it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olusegunadex: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
delesule: Ask him for the link of product so you can place ur order.Tell him to make sure he adjust the price to the agreed price.The link might be alibaba or aliexpress.

thanks a lot bro... you're the bomb. pls, can I have ur contact 4 easy access?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
tonjeola: which one be 4p's of marketing?
it is the set of controllable variable and their levels that the firm/company uses to influence the target market. They are : Product,price,promotion and place. Thats d 4p's of marketing.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by landray2003: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
oneniceguy:

Alright bro.....I av sent PM to u...Accept it so dt u can jst forward d link to my mail..Thanks bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
afamjb: okay bt how can I get one, I mean d credit card
That's the normal visa or master card banks give us
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
fnep2smooth: abeg gurus please track this item for me. I have track it in swiss post website and some other site but i don't really understand the respond. Its been 2weeks now that i got the track number but the status haven't change.

RS905843705CH
thanks
What do you see in the status? Try 17track.net
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
tonjeola: which one be 4p's of marketing?
The four p's are. 1. Product. 2. Price. 3. Place. 4. Promotion
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by periphetes: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hello friends and fellow importers , my testimony is about the VERY BEST customer service I received from a local logistic in Lagos “ IBL LOGISTIC” talk about humility, fast reply, relax mind, honesty, commitment, trust. This coy has got everything I never met him before but he took care of my 5kg package from Lagos pickup to delivery ogbomoso no stories, at all..so friendly and committed...I have experienced the best 100% logistic service from u sir, GOD BLESS and thumbs up Mr. David I will surely come again....also thankx chief Eph12 ur a blessing to humanity sir
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Evicsholar(f): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
biggboy: free shipping right? What's the logistic company with which your item was sent?
yh. Twas shipped tru china post
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Evicsholar(f): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
santakris:

Give them more time.
thanks, i've gotten a msg from them
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
periphetes: Hello friends and fellow importers , my testimony is about the VERY BEST customer service I received from a local logistic in Lagos “ IBL LOGISTIC” talk about humility, fast reply, relax mind, honesty, commitment, trust. This coy has got everything I never met him before but he took care of my 5kg package from Lagos pickup to delivery ogbomoso no stories, at all..so friendly and committed...I have experienced the best 100% logistic service from u sir, GOD BLESS and thumbs up Mr. David I will surely come again....also thankx chief Eph12 ur a blessing to humanity sir
You welcome sir. Am glad I can also contribute to the success of others and will continue to do so. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ladygeneral: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
oneniceguy:

oneniceguy, pls also send me d link to ur seller to my mail. D link of d power bank seller i mean. Coolwave087@gmail.com. I will so much appreciate dear.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ladygeneral: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
Pls gurus in d house, how cn i fund my uba mastercard?..dnt hv an account wit dem nd i just got their africard on friday.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sluvy4tune(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
oneniceguy:

2 weeks, $5.3/kg and N300/kg custom clearing

OK sir, pls give me dia contact , I have one but am not very sure
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ladygeneral: Pls gurus in d house, how cn i fund my uba mastercard?..dnt hv an account wit dem nd i just got their africard on friday.
the pin is ur acc number just walk in to any of their branch and make ur deposit. Hope it help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olusegunadex: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
all these logistics company promising 1-2 days for express shipping, is it true?? who has tested them before?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. –Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
olusegunadex: all these logistics company promising 1-2 days for express shipping, is it true?? who has tested them before?
Express is 24hrs starting from when it gets to their hands not when you pay.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by afamjb: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
eph12:
That's the normal visa or master card banks give us
ok tanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Pls, I wnt help someone buy things on eBaY and aliexpress, can I use her address at check out instead of my address... Is it possible ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mickyboiz: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
nano4him:
When you buy or bid on ebay always look at were the seller ships to most ship only within Us for this once you can use a 3rd party shipper to route your goods, then there are those who ship internationally this once can and will usually ship to Nigeria, then there are those sellers who state it clearly that buyer pick up for this ones you have 2 options beg a friend/brother etc to pick it or talk to your 3rd party shipper to help you pick it up.
I hope this helps. grin
tanx man
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
elipec01: [quote author=kennyman. Ok I think I have diamond visa card, but were do get the option on their site because what am seeing is escrow and the rest, no master card or visa. Thanks so much 4 the advice
take tym and read the trend from part 1 to 3 it will help you in not only knowing wat to do but how to do it safely
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tweetums: Pls, I wnt help someone buy things on eBaY and aliexpress, can I use her address at check out instead of my address... Is it possible ?
are you sending it to her directly? if yes then you can use her address as the shipping address but confirm your seller ships to her address
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
you are very welcome
Mickyboiz: tanx man

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.