Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003621 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
olusegunadex: good evening brovas n sisters.. please, I need a lil help, I've been purchasing goods from aliexpress for quite some while now but there is this good I really need to get from alibaba. I've spoken to the seller, he prepared an invoice in excel format and I really don't know how to make payment with my card or sth... please masters, help, I don't wanna sound like a quack to him
Lol.. Its either through escrow or money transfer.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by osram(m): 12:04am On Aug 03, 2014
Tonjeola1:
check ebay.com, amazon.com,
hello bro,pls i av a 9ja ebay account and 9ja paypal account,each time i go on ebay i see gud items at relative cheap price,bt d problm is the sellers dnt ship to to 9ja.They only ship to u.s.a and some european countries.Sum1 told me abt shippyme,i registered with them and i was given a u.s.a address and phone number.but ryt now am scared abt changing the address,mayb ebay n paypal myt suspect sumtin by so doing they can block my account...pls i need ur advice on how to go abt it.tnx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by osram(m): 12:12am On Aug 03, 2014
Pitykitten: Hello everyone,
I bought some goods from DHGate and are to be shipped using chinapostair( did that because it was cheapest and I had not stumbled on this page sad.

Anyway,I will like to know if i still have to pay for clearing or something when the goods get to Nigeria? If I do,please give me an insight on how much? I bought 1000pieces of wedding IV cards.

Thank you.
pls i need d link of d seller on dhgate i also need sum amount of wedding iv
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by osram(m): 12:34am On Aug 03, 2014
olamidayo85:

used mine successfully.
how did u go abt d shipping...did u use a u.s.a address or third party or u ship directly to 9ja?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by osram(m): 12:37am On Aug 03, 2014
nano4him:
When you buy or bid on ebay always look at were the seller ships to most ship only within Us for this once you can use a 3rd party shipper to route your goods, then there are those who ship internationally this once can and will usually ship to Nigeria, then there are those sellers who state it clearly that buyer pick up for this ones you have 2 options beg a friend/brother etc to pick it or talk to your 3rd party shipper to help you pick it up.
I hope this helps. grin
can i use a third party with my 9ja ebay n paypal?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 1:13am On Aug 03, 2014
osram: can i use a third party with my 9ja ebay n paypal?
Just change your address to that of the third party

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by esthybam(f): 1:32am On Aug 03, 2014
aliexpress.com/item/3G-mobile-phone-dual-sim-tv-gps-tablet-PC-7-Dual-core-capacitive-Android-4-4/1842146107.html
expert in d house pls wots wrong wit ds tablet
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 1:41am On Aug 03, 2014
esthybam: aliexpress.com/item/3G-mobile-phone-dual-sim-tv-gps-tablet-PC-7-Dual-core-capacitive-Android-4-4/1842146107.html
expert in d house pls wots wrong wit ds tablet
Well in my opinion, in 2014 it should be a crime to manufacture devices with 512MB RAM, it's dual core and running on kit kat? #ThereIsGodOh
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by delesule(m): 1:57am On Aug 03, 2014
olusegunadex: good evening brovas n sisters.. please, I need a lil help, I've been purchasing goods from aliexpress for quite some while now but there is this good I really need to get from alibaba. I've spoken to the seller, he prepared an invoice in excel format and I really don't know how to make payment with my card or sth... please masters, help, I don't wanna sound like a quack to him
Use third party shipping agent,if he doesn't accept esrow.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olusegunadex: 2:04am On Aug 03, 2014
delesule:
Use third party shipping agent,if he doesn't accept esrow.

thanks your the response... he accepted escrow. will I ask him to direct me to a payments page? where and how to pay is the real war
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by delesule(m): 2:06am On Aug 03, 2014
osram: can i use a third party with my 9ja ebay n paypal?
Some sellers ship international,these sellers ship to 9ja too.
Contact the seller ask him to ship to your 3rd party address.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olamidayo85: 2:07am On Aug 03, 2014
osram: how did u go abt d shipping...did u use a u.s.a address or third party or u ship directly to 9ja?

shipped directly.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by delesule(m): 2:14am On Aug 03, 2014
olusegunadex:

thanks your the response... he accepted escrow. will I ask him to direct me to a payments page? where and how to pay is the real war
Ask him for the link of product so you can place ur order.Tell him to make sure he adjust the price to the agreed price.The link might be alibaba or aliexpress.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 3:05am On Aug 03, 2014
osram: hello bro,pls i av a 9ja ebay account and 9ja paypal account,each time i go on ebay i see gud items at relative cheap price,bt d problm is the sellers dnt ship to to 9ja.They only ship to u.s.a and some european countries.Sum1 told me abt shippyme,i registered with them and i was given a u.s.a address and phone number.but ryt now am scared abt changing the address,mayb ebay n paypal myt suspect sumtin by so doing they can block my account...pls i need ur advice on how to go abt it.tnx
sorry just seeing this, change ur ebay shipping address to ur shippyme or third party, if not the countries difference, i would have said, leave the address. once you get to check out page, make sure that where you are shipping to, is what you put in there, the address that appear on the check out page is what matters. like my ebay account before paypal extend their service to naija, i was using shippyme with shippyme address, then shippyme started Bleep.ing up, so i had to change agent, i contacted mikky on Tech section, once i won any item, he just input his address at the check out page, while my address still remain shippyme. as for yours, change it, Nigeria and USA no be the same.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Hangard: 5:18am On Aug 03, 2014
Ladygeneral: cryPls who knws uba exchange rate for now?..i rili nid an ansa pls my fellow importers
1st August, 2014
NGN 162.50 = USD 1
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by osram(m): 5:55am On Aug 03, 2014
tonjeola:
sorry just seeing this, change ur ebay shipping address to ur shippyme or third party, if not the countries difference, i would have said, leave the address. once you get to check out page, make sure that where you are shipping to, is what you put in there, the address that appear on the check out page is what matters. like my ebay account before paypal extend their service to naija, i was using shippyme with shippyme address, then shippyme started Bleep.ing up, so i had to change agent, i contacted mikky on Tech section, once i won any item, he just input his address at the check out page, while my address still remain shippyme. as for yours, change it, Nigeria and USA no be the same.
tanx bro,but hope it wont mke paypal to block me bkos of d difference in address?tnx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 6:03am On Aug 03, 2014
osram: tanx bro,but hope it wont mke paypal to block me bkos of d difference in address?tnx
no. u don't need to change ur paypal address, only ebay address
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nivlin: 6:37am On Aug 03, 2014
ojialo: fidelity bank
@femora007
My last experience was with gtbank and it took 2 days, a friend's UBA took 9 days, but I don't know of fidelity bank

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by osram(m): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2014
tonjeola:
no. u don't need to change ur paypal address, only ebay address
tnx alot bro....i owe u one
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sluvy4tune(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2014
I have an issue with a seller on Alibaba, we agreed on a price of an item ( roll up stand) he sent me quotation in ms excel to my mail box, I concluded on which to buy and ask if he could put the goods on aliexpress so I can pay for it, he refuse saying its either I pay using PayPal or TT , Pls gurus in the house is there anything I shud know before I make the transfer? Is there any form of protection just in case he fails to deliver ? Pls help a brother
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by elipec01(m): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2014
U guys are doing great job here. Please am new in this, I like to order from alibaba, but dnt know if they ascept fcmb master card, if were can get the link on their sit. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kennyman20(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2014
sluvy4tune: I have an issue with a seller on Alibaba, we agreed on a price of an item ( roll up stand) he sent me quotation in ms excel to my mail box, I concluded on which to buy and ask if he could put the goods on aliexpress so I can pay for it, he refuse saying its either I pay using PayPal or TT , Pls gurus in the house is there anything I shud know before I make the transfer? Is there any form of protection just in case he fails to deliver ? Pls help a brother

insist on escrow payment, cos with escrow ur fund will be safe and quality of ur product is assured as u can easily lay complaint if anything goes wrong.. Ignore the seller.. There're hundred of thousands of sellers. Look for another seller..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kennyman20(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2014
elipec01: U guys are doing great job here. Please am new in this, I like to order from alibaba, but dnt know if they ascept fcmb master card, if were can get the link on their sit. Thanks

i think fcmb can work on alibaba.. But, why not think of getting a visa card.. Like access visa,diamond,fidelity cos mastercard charges and exchange rate used to be on the high side as its nt really designed for business use.. so, its advisable to get a visa card to minimise costs. But, if those goods u want to place order for arent for business purpose but personal purpose. There's no need of getting the visa card then.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by NONNYG: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2014
plz gurus, is there any means I will know my bank's exchange rate before making online payment. Diamond bank to be precisely. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by elipec01(m): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=kennyman. Ok I think I have diamond visa card, but were do get the option on their site because what am seeing is escrow and the rest, no master card or visa. Thanks so much 4 the advice
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by delesule(m): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2014
elipec01: [quote author=kennyman. Ok I think I have diamond visa card, but were do get the option on their site because what am seeing is escrow and the rest, no master card or visa. Thanks so much 4 the advice
when you see item u want to buy click on buy now or order this item.
Enter your details and card details.Your card will be verify if successful your order will be proccessed.On ae any payment you made is thru escrow.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Fran6ik: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
buyin on 1688.com will be more intresting, lets follow dis thread nd buy cheaper here. www.nairaland.com/1839956/it-urself-importation-1688.com-class
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
dasanchez1: contact sconp. He dey 4 UNN.. Or contact the guy 2 check am 4 u.Am at UNEC,d one in UNEC there function very well cos i received my product there whenever i choose post service. Hope this help
na u be my chairman now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sconp: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
iykmora: thanks for d reply...@sconp, could you help out pls?
hey bro sorry for the late replies, my phone developed some problems and hasn't been repaired till now.

yes the post office in unn works, once received and order there.,
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fran6ik: buyin on 1688.com will be more intresting, lets follow dis thread nd buy cheaper here. www.nairaland.com/1839956/it-urself-importation-1688.com-class
*following*
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
Any importer who is still struggling with sales should do a quick research on the "4p's of marketing" I'm sure it would help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.