Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001108 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by funkyjms: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

while i would ask you to wait. most free shipping status do not update until almost 2weeks, that's why it's called free shipping
in other news, can you post a link to your supplier's store, let's verify his authenticity . . .
i dont see why it would show two different shipping companies at the same time.

Thanks...
Exactly my point, the transaction details shows that it was shipped via chinapost whereas the tracking code is not a chinapost code, it is hongkong
Attached is the screenshot

This is his store
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/125449

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by legalwealth(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
biggboy: what's the colour, price and pictures? I might be interested in one piece. Email: oluwaphemy009@gmail.com

The colour is black and going for N45,000.It will be shipped to my office in Lagos where you can pick,evaluate,test and then pay.
See pictures below

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by miztarromeo: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
Promhize:

Ngwa rd, iheorji layout, aba, abia state - 450241

That's your postcode
Help me check mine

Ebonyi state
Abakaliki
Waterworks road
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by miztarromeo: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Plz z it possible for me to chat wit a seller on aliexpress using my blackberry fone?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by legalwealth(m): 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
miztarromeo:
Help me check mine

Ebonyi state
Abakaliki
Waterworks road

It is 480213
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hi guys, by next week, the 2014 NYSC Batch B Orientation Camp will be kicking off!

What does that mean to you? It means another avenue to make some money!!

This is because thousands of people with a particular mindset will be coming together in all the states of Nigeria (except Boko Haram-prone areas)

To make money, simply look for an item these people would love to buy and provide it for them.

I want to drop a business idea. An idea that made me thousands of naira in the last Orientation Camp (March) in Lagos

The NYSC inculcated a scheme known as SAED (Skills acquisition and Entrepreneurial Development) scheme where Corpers are taught skills in different aspect of life to make them self-employed after service. They are taught these skills on camp and even after camp.

A non-exhaustive list of these skills include: Hairdressing, barbing, fashion designing, photography, decoration. Agro allied, ICT etc.

When I was on camp I learnt ICT. During the course of the lessons, we used flashdrives, which was difficult to get there. I also noticed that a lot of corpers bought wristbands that had inscription on them depicting that they were corpers.
That was when the idea emerged!

What if I make fancy flashdrives that can be worn on the wrist and also have an inscription on it? Corpers would love it!
That was it!

As soon as I left camp, I got a reliable seller on alibaba who made Original 4gig silicone wrist flashdrives for me at a very cheap price. I ordered for two colours: Green and white. The green coloured flashdrives had a white inscription of “Corps member” written on it, while the white coloured ones had a green inscription

Then I stormed Lagos camp.

I was able to sell 83 pieces of the flashdrives for 1,500naira in Lagos camp alone. I would have sold more than this quantity, but my reseller inside the camp didn’t stay till the end of the camp besides I was very busy at my PPA.

I know you must be wondering why am divulging this idea
Well, i don’t think I will be doing it anymore because I found something bigger and better

However, you can try this at the Orientation camp in your state and make some quick money within this coming 3weeks. I assure you that it will sell like hot cake especially in states apart from Lagos.

I have just 17pieces left of my previous order. If you are interested in implementing this idea, I can sell them to you at 800naira only. You can use them to test the waters. Also, I will introduce you to my manufacturer on Alibaba (for subsequent orders) and show you how you too can make sales in your state’s camp without even soiling your reputation.

I attached pictures of the flashdrives for better conception.

PS: I also have 2pieces of beautiful feminine 8gig bracelet flashdrives for just 2,000naira each. I also attached the pictures.
Thanks.
Contact me on 08160466225 or kevin4christ012@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
pics

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by miztarromeo: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
legalwealth:

It is 480213
Tnk u veri much, plz help me wit diz

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by biggboy(m): 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
Evicsholar: i tracked the item i bought on AE on saturday and it showed it had arrived my city(abk) since friday. I expected a phonecall from d post office but didnt recieve any so i decieded to go dere n to my surprise, dey sed my good hasnt gotten to them. Pls wot do i do?
free shipping right? What's the logistic company with which your item was sent?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
Xinoman: Hello gr8 importers in d house plz help am plannin to go into diz importation biz bt i dnt knw hw to chat wit sellers tru my c6 phone.
Click on contact seller.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Pitykitten: 12:44am On Aug 01, 2014
eph12:
Goods will be delivered to your doorstep only if you use dhl, ems or FedEx. You can get the weight from your seller.

Thank you very much.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by umuopara: 1:02am On Aug 01, 2014
there are many scams out there on alibaba. You are buying from someone miles away from Nija. He could be one Naija claiming to be in China or Hong Kong, etc. No thanks to number roam. Pple still answer China numbers in Nija. Before you loose your money. The sound of bitterkola when chewed is not same as the sweetness !!!

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 2:27am On Aug 01, 2014
umuopara: there are many scams out there on alibaba. You are buying from someone miles away from Nija. He could be one Naija claiming to be in China or Hong Kong, etc. No thanks to number roam. Pple still answer China numbers in Nija. Before you loose your money. The sound of bitterkola when chewed is not same as the sweetness !!!
Your point sir?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 5:41am On Aug 01, 2014
jay4genius: Hi guys, by next week, the 2014 NYSC Batch B Orientation Camp will be kicking off!

What does that mean to you? It means another avenue to make some money!!

This is because thousands of people with a particular mindset will be coming together in all the states of Nigeria (except Boko Haram-prone areas)

To make money, simply look for an item these people would love to buy and provide it for them.

I want to drop a business idea. An idea that made me thousands of naira in the last Orientation Camp (March) in Lagos

The NYSC inculcated a scheme known as SAED (Skills acquisition and Entrepreneurial Development) scheme where Corpers are taught skills in different aspect of life to make them self-employed after service. They are taught these skills on camp and even after camp.

A non-exhaustive list of these skills include: Hairdressing, barbing, fashion designing, photography, decoration. Agro allied, ICT etc.

When I was on camp I learnt ICT. During the course of the lessons, we used flashdrives, which was difficult to get there. I also noticed that a lot of corpers bought wristbands that had inscription on them depicting that they were corpers.
That was when the idea emerged!

What if I make fancy flashdrives that can be worn on the wrist and also have an inscription on it? Corpers would love it!
That was it!

As soon as I left camp, I got a reliable seller on alibaba who made Original 4gig silicone wrist flashdrives for me at a very cheap price. I ordered for two colours: Green and white. The green coloured flashdrives had a white inscription of “Corps member” written on it, while the white coloured ones had a green inscription

Then I stormed Lagos camp.

I was able to sell 83 pieces of the flashdrives for 1,500naira in Lagos camp alone. I would have sold more than this quantity, but my reseller inside the camp didn’t stay till the end of the camp besides I was very busy at my PPA.

I know you must be wondering why am divulging this idea
Well, i don’t think I will be doing it anymore because I found something bigger and better

However, you can try this at the Orientation camp in your state and make some quick money within this coming 3weeks. I assure you that it will sell like hot cake especially in states apart from Lagos.

I have just 17pieces left of my previous order. If you are interested in implementing this idea, I can sell them to you at 800naira only. You can use them to test the waters. Also, I will introduce you to my manufacturer on Alibaba (for subsequent orders) and show you how you too can make sales in your state’s camp without even soiling your reputation.

I attached pictures of the flashdrives for better conception.

PS: I also have 2pieces of beautiful feminine 8gig bracelet flashdrives for just 2,000naira each. I also attached the pictures.
Thanks.
Contact me on 08160466225 or kevin4christ012@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2014
bashorundon: SellingPoint's 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks. N5,000 only. Call/Whatsapp 08067864475 /08097391641 to order.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bashorundon(m): 9:26am On Aug 01, 2014
Sample pics.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by landray2003: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

Glad to have helped ! If you get stuck in any other matters;
just mention my username and ask; i"ll respond in a jiffy!

Happy importing !!!!
Ok bro...One love
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Xinoman(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2014
eph12:
Click on contact seller.
10qz god bless u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tmany(m): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2014
Tweetums: i need help one of my order was cancelled... Order no. 62874077772521 has been cancelled. aliexpress sent this email to me but when i login to my account my status is......
Order Number:

The supplier is processing your order .......... please is my order really cancelled?
Hi has your bank returned the funds for the cancelled order? Cause am in the same situation and gtb cc is telling me AE will have to send them an email to return the money.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by frankak: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thanks to all the gurus in the house, I've learnt so much from you guys. Pls I want to order makeup products from US but I need a reliable third party agent to ship it for me. Pls can anybody recommend anyone for me. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tmany: Hi has your bank returned the funds for the cancelled order? Cause am in the same situation and gtb cc is telling me AE will have to send them an email to return the money.
he has shipped my item
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tmany(m): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tweetums: he has shipped my item
okay the order wasn't closed by AE
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tmany: okay the order wasn't closed by AE
Yes
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iykmora(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
iykmora: @all, does any1 make use off the post office at University of Nigeria, Nsukka? I want to knw if it is still functioning 'cos i want to direct an order to be received by a student there. Thanks!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
iykmora: @all, does any1 make use off the post office at University of Nigeria, Nsukka? I want to knw if it is still functioning 'cos i want to direct an order to be received by a student there. Thanks!
contact sconp. He dey 4 UNN.. Or contact the guy 2 check am 4 u.Am at UNEC,d one in UNEC there function very well cos i received my product there whenever i choose post service. Hope this help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Sardongarigan(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
I am having problems with my bank diamond so they advise me to get a new card meanwhile i have somethings i want to pick from china. Jewelries and i need some relaible to help me pay and ship to nigeria. CVM dnt reply to my email they keep telling me they will get back to me in 24 hours which they dont. Pls i need help with this its urgent.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by miztarromeo: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
miztarromeo:
Tnk u veri much, plz help me wit diz
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sardongarigan: I am having problems with my bank diamond so they advise me to get a new card meanwhile i have somethings i want to pick from china. Jewelries and i need some relaible to help me pay and ship to nigeria. CVM dnt reply to my email they keep telling me they will get back to me in 24 hours which they dont. Pls i need help with this its urgent.
Send me a mail naijabiz14@yahoo.com or whatsapp 07033771198. I can help you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sardongarigan: I am having problems with my bank diamond so they advise me to get a new card meanwhile i have somethings i want to pick from china. Jewelries and i need some relaible to help me pay and ship to nigeria. CVM dnt reply to my email they keep telling me they will get back to me in 24 hours which they dont. Pls i need help with this its urgent.
but be very careful O make story no show
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Hangard: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Eph12 and others please help me out I want to understand if this have landed in Awka or still in Lagos
Aug 1 2014 10:47AM
INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG
NGAWKA
NGLOSA
Aug 1 2014 10:01AM
RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF
EXCHANGE
NGLOSA
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hangard: Eph12 and others please help me out I want to understand if this have landed in Awka or still in Lagos
Aug 1 2014 10:47AM
INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG
NGAWKA
NGLOSA
Aug 1 2014 10:01AM
RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF
EXCHANGE
NGLOSA
Was in lagos as at that time. What they meant was that it was placed into the bag going to Awka.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by iykmora(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
dasanchez1: contact sconp. He dey 4 UNN.. Or contact the guy 2 check am 4 u.Am at UNEC,d one in UNEC there function very well cos i received my product there whenever i choose post service. Hope this help
thanks for d reply...@sconp, could you help out pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.