Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1026899 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
umuopara: there are many scams out there on alibaba. You are buying from someone miles away from Nija. He could be one Naija claiming to be in China or Hong Kong, etc. No thanks to number roam. Pple still answer China numbers in Nija. Before you loose your money. The sound of bitterkola when chewed is not same as the sweetness !!!
In other words...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BrokenTV: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
eph12:
Was in lagos as at that time. What they meant was that it was placed into the bag going to Awka.
OK thanks BIG BOSS.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olamidayo85: 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mickyboiz: wat did u buy frm ebay

purchased necklace....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olamidayo85: 12:12am On Aug 02, 2014
Mickyboiz: wat did u buy frm ebay, do dey ship it to u pls explain

I just try to test run the PayPal after linking my Skye account to it.

so I purchase a non bidding product(necklace) of which is a free shipping just like that of aliexpress.

but some bidding product will indicate shipping cost, so it decent on what you bid for.

meanwhile eBay too have guarantee service for every payment made.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ojialo(m): 5:32am On Aug 02, 2014
please. house mates how many days does it take to get a refund after order cancellation on AE?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 6:41am On Aug 02, 2014
Hello everyone, you can follow my review of a power bank rated at 10000mah and use similar methods to test yours.

www.nairaland.com/1810103/review-10000mah-original-capacity-power
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oevenme(m): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2014
Morning to the Ogas gere. Please some customers are requesting for watch phones from me . How know how they sell it here in Nija shoul please reply ASAP or mail me through this proffopeyemi@yahoo.com please its very urgent. Best regards and happy improtations
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nivlin: 7:57am On Aug 02, 2014
ojialo: please. house mates how many days does it take to get a refund after order cancellation on AE?

Varies from Bank to bank... What bank did you use
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2014
oevenme: Morning to the Ogas gere. Please some customers are requesting for watch phones from me . How know how they sell it here in Nija shoul please reply ASAP or mail me through this proffopeyemi@yahoo.com please its very urgent. Best regards and happy improtations
depends on the amount u are buying, add ur profits and sell off.
i once had a friend in civil defence cop, who told me someone brought it with dv watch for 20k. now it depends on how much u are getting it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2014
ojialo: please. house mates how many days does it take to get a refund after order cancellation on AE?

Mine was like 5 days #Accessbank
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jayseehe(m): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2014
which is faster now, HK post or China air mail?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by femora007(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2014
Nivlin:

am i the same shoe. My bank is UBA
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hamilton62(m): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2014
In importation we try as much as possible to ascertain all necessities, some might think it's all about being optimistic and here some people might think I am the pessimist type but the truth be said; we got a lot of questions to ask but just because we are handicapped at the moment or be it that some haven't reached the stage where a challenge like this surges up or we forgot. Well the question is simple;
I know paypal rate for #/$ won't surpass your momentary bank rate, so if you have send some cash via it and you later understand that the recipient is a fraudster but you want your money back. You will be advised to open a dispute to get it back which is good but the challenge I have here is;
What will paypal do or how will I get my money if the recipient has withdrawn the fund and he has no money in the account he used to verify his paypal?
I ask this question because, we think we are smart (I mean the 9ja yahoo boys) but the truth is they are learners because the main yahoo guys are from USA, India and Romania and they are professional epayment and IT experts. So I know they must have been doing something like this and hit their money cost-free of no penelty.
Anyone with idea on this should pls highlight us on it. Thanks in anticipation of your replies.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hamilton62(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2014
jayseehe: which is faster now, HK post or China air mail?
Hk post bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ojialo(m): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2014
Nivlin:

fidelity bank
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
hamilton62: In importation we try as much as possible to ascertain all necessities, some might think it's all about being optimistic and here some people might think I am the pessimist type but the truth be said; we got a lot of questions to ask but just because we are handicapped at the moment or be it that some haven't reached the stage where a challenge like this surges up or we forgot. Well the question is simple;
I know paypal rate for #/$ won't surpass your momentary bank rate, so if you have send some cash via it and you later understand that the recipient is a fraudster but you want your money back. You will be advised to open a dispute to get it back which is good but the challenge I have here is;
What will paypal do or how will I get my money if the recipient has withdrawn the fund and he has no money in the account he used to verify his paypal?
I ask this question because, we think we are smart (I mean the 9ja yahoo boys) but the truth is they are learners because the main yahoo guys are from USA, India and Romania and they are professional epayment and IT experts. So I know they must have been doing something like this and hit their money cost-free of no penelty.
Anyone with idea on this should pls highlight us on it. Thanks in anticipation of your replies.
whenever u buy from amazon or ebay,or many sites like that ,which has sellers ,they don't pay the seller immidiately ,it is usually after a specific period . Due to credit card fraud ,so what happens is if I have a product on ebay, and u buy from me ,paypal won't give me the money immidiately. I have to send the product and notify paypal that I have sent it .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oevenme(m): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
@Tonjeola: You are the best, thanks for your response
tonjeola:

depends on the amount u are buying, add ur profits and sell off.
i once had a friend in civil defence cop, who told me someone brought it with dv watch for 20k. now it depends on how much u are getting it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Good afternoon house. My supplier is asking me to pay via PayPal stead of alibaba escrow. Is that advisable? Kinda think he might elope after I make payment.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Preciousone4ril: Good afternoon house. My supplier is asking me to pay via PayPal stead of alibaba escrow. Is that advisable? Kinda think he might elope after I make payment.

Insist on Escrow. It protect your fund and gives you the quality you paid for. Understand?. Dont protect only fund, protect quality too.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
mayorall:

Insist on Escrow. It protect your fund and gives you the quality you paid for. Understand?. Dont protect only fund, protect quality too.

Aiite prof. Would do that. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hamilton62(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
onatisi: whenever u buy from amazon or ebay,or many sites like that ,which has sellers ,they don't pay the seller immidiately ,it is usually after a specific period . Due to credit card fraud ,so what happens is if I have a product on ebay, and u buy from me ,paypal won't give me the money immidiately. I have to send the product and notify paypal that I have sent it .
Thanks for your reply but I mean using this on b2b manufacturers or suppliers for fund transfer... It's convenient, fast and economical.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
oevenme: @Tonjeola: You are the best, thanks for your response
wow! am overwhelmed. tanks for the compliment wink cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
hamilton62:
Thanks for your reply but I mean using this on b2b manufacturers or suppliers for fund transfer... It's convenient, fast and economical.
if is a verified paypal account you are paying into, you have no problem, even if he/she don't have money in his/her account, paypal will put his/her paypal account in negative while refunding you, but only that i can't tell how paypal will get the cash back, what i know is that paypal will refund you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
hamilton62:
ur question is wide and I think you should break it down. As simple as paypal payment process is so also is it a little complicated
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Amazingg: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
sonyeah: I'm about shipping my goods through LSM global shipping and their shipping charges is quite low. I need a review about their services from anyone who has used them before.
did you use them? how is their service like?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
Thespecialone: Also check out the SF express app for android. The app makes a lot of sense.
what the use
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ladygeneral: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
cryPls who knws uba exchange rate for now?..i rili nid an ansa pls my fellow importers
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
miztarromeo: Plz z it possible for me to chat wit a seller on aliexpress using my blackberry fone?

Nope. Doesn't work on torch 1
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
mayorall:

PayPal protects too
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
maxibrainz:
what the use
sf express is an express courier service within China. You can use the app to track your shipments from point a to point b within China.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olusegunadex: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
good evening brovas n sisters.. please, I need a lil help, I've been purchasing goods from aliexpress for quite some while now but there is this good I really need to get from alibaba. I've spoken to the seller, he prepared an invoice in excel format and I really don't know how to make payment with my card or sth... please masters, help, I don't wanna sound like a quack to him
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tmany(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Please abeg seems aliexpress done blacklist my phone ip, them just dey frustrate my enemy..

Once I create an account and make payment for an order within 48 hours the account will get suspended, at this point I am told to appeal to get my account reactivated by sending my id card, have done this but after 3 days I will just get a mail saying my appeal was unsuccessful with no reason or next step to take. I can't continue opening a new account everytime I want to place an order, abeg has anyone experienced such wahala before? Please what the way out?
Any suggestion will be appreciated cause am really out of options.

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.