Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1004368 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nneh1(f): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
zerray: without the secruit code nd activation code?

Yes without the security and activation codes. That was after 3 days
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mavinc4u(f): 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
has anyone used first bank visa prepaid card for online transaction this September. i really need to understand some magic. treat as urgent. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by biggboy(m): 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
pls help me track this item
RS134727166NL
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by btenkobo(m): 12:03am On Sep 18, 2014
btenkobo: someone should help me RS148607631NL

some1 shuld help me on this
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:57am On Sep 18, 2014
nneh1:

Yes without the security and activation codes. That was after 3 days
ok tnks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gboyetade: 4:47am On Sep 18, 2014
Limited edition

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2014
Gentlesoul1:

Thank you. I appreciate
welcome
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Shams4real76: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2014
Pls gurus!

A manufacturer in alibaba already sent a proforma invoice to me but demanding for payment via western union or T/T.

What should I put into consideration before going ahead?

Which other option is safer?

Thanks house!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2014
Shams4real76: Pls gurus!

A manufacturer in alibaba already sent a proforma invoice to me but demanding for payment via western union or T/T.

Thanks house!

Use escrow or agents it is safer paying with western union or t/t offers you no protection whatsoever, and I'd only use this if I have a long safe standing relation with the seller (yahoo boys na learners wia some of this Chinese guys dey)
This na my own 2kobo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2014
btenkobo:

some1 shuld help me on this
Item in NL post office will be shipped soon give it a few days for them to sort it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Agustephenogwo: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2014
biggboy: pls help me track this item
RS134727166NL

Still being sorted out.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ewizard1: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Shams4real76: Pls gurus!

Thanks house!

Don't bother, sellers like that would never accept ESCROW. They want to see their money before anything.

Your best bet is your agent. Send your cash to your agent and let them call the seller, do some back check and pay for you.

The same way I paid for a Cutting Machine I bought from a seller. My parcel on its way for the MMA. as I type.

Good Luck Mate.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
If i tell paying through agent is not ompletely safe.will you agree?i paid for 10tabs through an agent,the seller was even the one that told me they have receieved the money.but my brethren...........today makes it 10days now ...the guy has refused to pick my calls,refused my skype messages ,when last they even picked the call,i was told the person is not arround that i should call back in 5mins.but till today they refused to pick my cals again.............

ewizard1:

Don't bother, sellers like that would never accept ESCROW. They want to see their money before anything.

Your best bet is your agent. Send your cash to your agent and let them call the seller, do some back check and pay for you.

The same way I paid for a Cutting Machine I bought from a seller. My parcel on its way for the MMA. as I type.

Good Luck Mate.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oevenme(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
Can someone please help me. Where can I buy: 15kg capacity top loading manual washing machine. it's very urgent please
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by IDERAWOLE(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Great thread here. Excited so many Nigerians can buy things & are actually buying things online wao!

Also noted a lot of issues about these importation efforts; anyway, anything good must come with hiccups here and there.

For those buying to use; no wahala, but those buying to sell here, how are they disposing their goods? MARKETING of course.

What I also have seen is that many go buying without doing there marketing research well enough about market for their goods; more like putting the cart before the horse: STAND STILL in their effort at starting their businesses.

The lesson: Locate the market: HUNGRY ONE FOR THAT MATTER for the goods you are importing; no joke Brother.

Just passing by. A nice thread all the same.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by IDERAWOLE(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
oevenme: Can someone please help me. Where can I buy: 15kg capacity top loading manual washing machine. it's very urgent please

You can buy it here https://www.amazon.com/Miele-Professional-PW6065SS-Stainless-Stackable/dp/B00C7T5KW0/ref=as_sl_pc_ss_til?tag=wwwsquido0424-20&linkCode=w01&linkId=RYQJ5RDGWHEUPDVN&creativeASIN=B00C7T5KW0
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
oevenme: Can someone please help me. Where can I buy: 15kg capacity top loading manual washing machine. it's very urgent please
www.nairaland.com/467253/quality-washing-machines-available-n32000
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
koredex4love: If i tell paying through agent is not ompletely safe.will you agree?i paid for 10tabs through an agent,the seller was even the one that told me they have receieved the money.but my brethren...........today makes it 10days now ...the guy has refused to pick my calls,refused my skype messages ,when last they even picked the call,i was told the person is not arround that i should call back in 5mins.but till today they refused to pick my cals again

Your agent or your supplier?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
I said the seller receieved money but refused to respond since then.

mayorall:

Your agent or your supplier?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
koredex4love: I said the seller receieved money but refused to respond since then.

That's serious . let your agent contact him/her. Explain to your agent.

Also next time. Electronics gadgets is not advisable on alibaba. If buying from alibaba , make sure it is the product manufacturer you are dealing with. Not resellers or another company who also produce oem gadgets. They do send self manufactured of that particular product. You won't know cos both is from China but the hardware will determine in the nearest future.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
koredex4love: If i tell paying through agent is not ompletely safe.will you agree?i paid for 10tabs through an agent,the seller was even the one that told me they have receieved the money.but my brethren...........today makes it 10days now ...the guy has refused to pick my calls,refused my skype messages ,when last they even picked the call,i was told the person is not arround that i should call back in 5mins.but till today they refused to pick my cals again.............

Like me, what i do is paying on delivery thru agent, so agent see items and make payment on my instruction, this is settled btw supplier and me before transferring cash to china. case settled
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
greetings all, I'm back from banned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Goldenboy842(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Please can i import laptop direct from Amazon or Ebay.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
I requested for that before doing that.but he insisted but now na 1-0.next time i know mistakes now.and working on it.

tonjeola:
Like me, what i do is paying on delivery thru agent, so agent see items and make payment on my instruction, this is settled btw supplier and me before transferring cash to china. case settled
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
i have been on the agent to help me see what he can do to trace them but,i guess the workload on the agent might allow him of thorough findings.well have taken it as part of business but they won't go free.

[/b]
[b]
[b][/b]
mayorall:

That's serious . let your agent contact him/her. Explain to your agent.

Also next time. Electronics gadgets is not advisable on alibaba. If buying from alibaba , make sure it is the product manufacturer you are dealing with. Not resellers or another company who also produce oem gadgets. They do send self manufactured of that particular product. You won't know cos both is from China but the hardware will determine in the nearest future.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Goldenboy842(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Please guyz can i import from Amazon/Ebay? Tnks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Goldenboy842: Please can i import laptop direct from Amazon or Ebay.
Sure.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Goldenboy842(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
Okattamgbee: Sure.
Tnks pls do dey ship direct to Nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ibangs(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Good evening Gurus and everyone in the house, good to be here once again. Yes! I have gotten the desired capital I was in quest, for a couple of months now, so I can go into this importation business, having filtered out some desperate products for my target market.

But I've got some issues I will like you to help me out before venturing into it.

1) Have heard of a number of freight companies that can deliver goods from China here in Nigeria but I just don't know which to go for(Safe delivery without product damage is my top Priority, before cost).

2) I know these companies all drop goods in Lagos, but i don't stay in Lagos. How will I get my products to my state (Akwa Ibom) seemingly without much hassle?

3) How do I get a credible and reputable agent in china, that can make payment to my seller on my behalf if escrow service is not available for my intended product?

I will so appreciate your sincere answers and contributions.

Thank you and Warm Regards!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Goldenboy842:
Tnks pls do dey ship direct to Nigeria?
amazon does not ship anything electronics to Nigeria. Ebay on the other hand will ship to Nigeria if and only if the seller ships to worldwide
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
koredex4love: I requested for that before doing that.but he insisted but now na 1-0.next time i know mistakes now.and working on it.

sorry for the loss incase he didn't respond again.
always remember, there are many of his type on alibaba, if Mr A don't accept ur offer, move to the next door or Mr B

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.