Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003230 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Whizkel(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2015
#newly arrived assorted wrist watches..... crytsal LTD. Call on +2348170202992,+2348100465333. IG:crystals_ltd bbm pin: 2AF9E802 bbmChannel:C0048B31A NATION WIDE DELIVERY

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AleAirHub(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2015
Good Morning Guys. Here Are Tested And Trusted Sites The following are very popular Chinese shopping website. and there are thousands of new websites for these: 1. if you can't open chinese website, you can install "xskywalker" browser. then it will be very faster. 2. For translation, google translation, Chrome or some software, like "youdao dictiory" is a good choice. www.jd.com www.yhd.com www.taobao.com www.tmall.com www.1688.com www.dangdang.com www.jumei.com www.nuomi.com www.kaola.com www.vip.com www.51buy.com www.meituan.com www.suning.com www. ctrip.com www.gome.com www.meilishuo.com www.lefeng.com www.moonbasa.com www.feiniu.com www.newegg.com www.tiantian.com www.yintai.com www.paipai.com www.lashou.com www.maibaobao.com www.s.cn www.yougou.com www.paixie.net www.letao.com www.wbiao.cn Enjoy Your Shopping And While It Last. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by theoophilic: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2015
Please where can one buy new Infinix, BB and Injoo fones in bulk home and online? Please someone help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AleAirHub(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2015
theoophilic:
Please where can one buy new Infinix, BB and Injoo fones in bulk home and online? Please someone help
I can help you procure Infinix & Injoo fones on jumia if it is bulk and you will enjoy 10-30 discount at a spot and payment mode will be pay on delivery and if your cost is more than #200,000, then you will need to deposit 10% to jumia 1st and others will be pay on delivery.

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2015
Please gurus in the house do I need to download taobao to shop?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Morning Guys. Here Are Tested And Trusted Sites The following are very popular Chinese shopping website. and there are thousands of new websites for these: 1. if you can't open chinese website, you can install "xskywalker" browser. then it will be very faster. 2. For translation, google translation, Chrome or some software, like "youdao dictiory" is a good choice. www.jd.com www.yhd.com www.taobao.com www.tmall.com www.1688.com www.dangdang.com www.jumei.com www.nuomi.com www.kaola.com www.vip.com www.51buy.com www.meituan.com www.suning.com www. ctrip.com www.gome.com www.meilishuo.com www.lefeng.com www.moonbasa.com www.feiniu.com www.newegg.com www.tiantian.com www.yintai.com www.paipai.com www.lashou.com www.maibaobao.com www.s.cn www.yougou.com www.paixie.net www.letao.com www.wbiao.cn Enjoy Your Shopping And While It Last. Thanks
Do these sites accept escrow payment?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by theoophilic: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2015
AleAirHub:

I can help you procure Infinix & Injoo fones on jumia if it is bulk and you will enjoy 10-30 discount at a spot and payment mode will be pay on delivery and if your cost is more than #200,000, then you will need to deposit 10% to jumia 1st and others will be pay on delivery.

Thanks

JForce things bah?... I am also a JForce agent. I need a cheaper source sir
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AleAirHub(m): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
theoophilic:

JForce things bah?... I am also a JForce agent. I need a cheaper source sir

Good Afternoon.
Thank God You Have A Clear View About JForce Stuff But As You Can See, Those Phones I Make Statement About Are Phones Been Made For Carlcare And Carlcare is actually an Honk Kong Company & They Have Offices in West Africa, Middle East and South Asia. And Infinix Is Specially Produce For Infinix Mobility Limited, Which Simple Means You Can Not Get Those Phones Else Where Expect Direct Contact With The Company It Self Or Major Distributor Of The Stated Phone And If You Are To Deal With Those Two Categories (My Brother) You Will Need To Have More Money In The Bank.
Well If You Think That The Profit Share When You Are Dealing With A Retail Dealer Or Jumia Will Not Be Enough, Then I Will Suggest That You Carry Out A Well Search On Companies Found In China Mainland / Honk Kong That Can Produce Or Retail A Standard Smartphone Similar To Tenco, Infinix, Injoo, Itel, etc. After All, I Imported Some Few Samples Of Smartphones/Tablet(10pics) Called Colorfly Direct From JD.COM And It Sell Well Here. So You Too Can Start Building Your Own Brand Name Or Other Brand Name That Is Not Found In Nigeria And Who Knows What Will Happen?.

Thanks
Moses
F: Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AleAirHub(m): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
michymeg:
Do these sites accept escrow payment?

Good Afternoon,

Those Sites Listed Does Not Support Outside Purchase(Africa Countries), Then Only Support & Ship To Mostly Some Asia Countries, US And Partly Some Europe Countries As Well. So If Your Countries Is Not Listed They, Then You Can Not Use Any Of Security Measure Like
Escrow[color=#990000][/color]. So The Only Way To Scale Though Is For You To Use Some Procurement Individual/Company That Can Make The Purchase On The Sites And Ship To Your Agent(Shipping Company) That Will Ship It To Nigeria. That Is What We Call THIRD PARTY During The Processing. They Are Many Individuals/Companies On Nairaland That Can Assist You Scale Though The Barrie's And Our Company Can Also Assist If You Wish.

Good Luck And Happy Shopping

Thanks
Moses
F: Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AleAirHub(m): 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
michymeg:
Please gurus in the house do I need to download taobao to shop?

Good evening
For you to able to use taobao in english, I will advise you to use goole chrome browser on computer/tablet/smat-phone.
Thanks
Moses
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ylordy(m): 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
How can I log in to my aliexpress acc. I've not log in since just went there to suprise all have changed pls need help.even the sign in there is not working.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AleAirHub(m): 2:06am On Jun 09, 2015
ylordy:
How can I log in to my aliexpress acc. I've not log in since just went there to suprise all have changed pls need help.even the sign in there is not working.

Good Morning
You Can Still Login Into Aliexpess account with the method known to you before expect you have forgotten your login details which I will advise you to click on forget password, while in the area of the sign in is not working or not coming up could be a network/server related issues. At times I do have the same challenge and the quickest short cut I use is to visit the site on mobile view: m.aliexpress.com and when I have successful sign in I will screw down to locate the desktop/classic view. Then the rest is a story.
Thanks
Moses
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ylordy(m): 6:48am On Jun 09, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning
You Can Still Login Into Aliexpess account with the method known to you before expect you have forgotten your login details which I will advise you to click on forget password, while in the area of the sign in is not working or not coming up could be a network/server related issues. At times I do have the same challenge and the quickest short cut I use is to visit the site on mobile view: m.aliexpress.com and when I have successful sign in I will screw down to locate the desktop/classic view. Then the rest is a story.
Thanks
Moses

good morning, let my check it once again.thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by soulhighman(m): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2015
dasanchez1:

Yes sir
I would like to know abt the importation from eBay and what role justi4jesu plays in it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2015
soulhighman:

I would like to know abt the importation from eBay and what role justi4jesu plays in it.
She plays a dynamic role by
1 helping you to bid, order and deliver your product(s) to you at a cheaper rate.

2. Give you advice on the particular product you want to order - by giving you alternatives, cheaper product of the same deal etc.

3. Since eBay sellers doesn't ship to Nigeria except those that normally do international shipping, she will help you to receive your order through the link that you will send to her and ship it down to Lagos within 8 days ( stand to be corrected by quote).

4. You are satisfied with your order being delivered to you in Nigeria and praise her for her efforts #winks

5. Mission complete and deal done and dusted.

6. Justi4jesu and you are happy in the end.

7. You start to refer customers to her ..

9. my 2 cent - dash me one like for this long epistle.

10. hope you understand...

7 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2015
dasanchez1:

1 helping you to bid, order and deliver your product(s) to you at a cheaper rate.

2. Give you advice on the particular product you want to order - by giving you alternatives, cheaper product of the same deal etc.

3. Since eBay sellers doesn't ship to Nigeria except those that normally do international shipping, she will help you to receive your order through the link that you will send to her and ship it down to Lagos within 8 days ( stand to be corrected by quote).

4. You are satisfied with your order being delivered to you in Nigeria and praise her for her efforts #winks

Thanks you explain more than i do sef. cheesy wink

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2015
AleAirHub:
Thanks

Good evening
For you to able to use taobao in english, I will advise you to use goole chrome browser on computer/tablet/smat-phone.
Thanks
Moses

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by soulhighman(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2015
dasanchez1:

Nice one.
can udrop ur number and let's chat on whatsapp?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AleAirHub(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2015
ylordy:
good morning, let my check it once again.thanks

Good Morning,

I Will Be Waiting For Your Positive Outcome

Thanks
Moses
F: Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EMERITUS85(m): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2015
chrisvicmall is really ruining me with their delay in services.

maybe i should consider using only their shipping services henceforth

i hate delay

since last week Monday till now my tracking and dashboard reads on " process" no improvement each day.

it's really frustrating angry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ylordy(m): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning,

I Will Be Waiting For Your Positive Outcome

Thanks
Moses
F: Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services
bro it didn't work,the signing area do not display I even try to enter through alibaba but couldn't .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2015
soulhighman:
Nice one. can udrop ur number and let's chat on whatsapp?
thanks.
check my profile...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 11:21am On Jun 09, 2015
EMERITUS85:
i hate delay
since last week Monday till now my tracking and dashboard reads on " process" no improvement each day.
Question is, through what means did you communicate with us. We are always online on our website. Also you didn't provide your order number or username, at least it will help us check things. Wrongful accusations doesn't help things. You can start by giving your order number and username. Thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dav8id(m): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2015
EMERITUS85:

i hate delay

shipping or procurement all delay...stay away from them if you want to continue in importation business.unless if you are order for personal use
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hahn(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2015
dav8id:

shipping or procurement all delay...stay away from them if you want to continue in importation business.unless if you are order for personal use

What's the best alternative for shipping from china please?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AleAirHub(m): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2015
ylordy:
bro it didn't work,the signing area do not display I even try to enter through alibaba but couldn't .

Good Morning,

I'm Currently On Aliexpress.com On Mobile View. So I Will Like You To Explain The Interfere Showing On Your Screen Also The Browser You Are Using At The Time Trying To Visit The Site .

Thanks
Moses
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EMERITUS85(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

Question is, through what means did you communicate with us. We are always online on our website. Also you didn't provide your order number or username, at least it will help us check things. Wrongful accusations doesn't help things. You can start by giving your order number and username. Thank you

username : emeritus

order number : 2015060120412385

I don't do wrong accusations

thanks

btw I always use whatsapp

EDIT

my products have been shipped out

thanks CVM

you remain the best cool
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EMERITUS85(m): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2015
dav8id:

have been using them without problems and delay this one is different.

don't know why?

but one thing I love about them is 100% trust though their customer care and modus operandi may be somehow but at i can trust them with any amount of money.
but if you have a recommendation please state because in all i hate delay

thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AleAirHub(m): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
Jenissy:
Please, I need your advice. How durable are the laptops from aliexpress compared to those from ipmart? The reason for my question is based on the fact that there is this popular notion that aliexpress sell only China products and China products are not durable. Please, advice me

Good Afternoon

Base On My Research Since Last Year Pattern Were To Source For Good Laptops In China, The Two Best Chinese Site I Can Give Credits To For Now Is JD.COM , SUNING.COM. The Defect Rate On Those Sites Are 1-5% Then Sell Really What Then Advert There.
Thanks
Moses

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EMERITUS85(m): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
thanks chrisvicmall

product

shipped cool
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ylordy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning,

I'm Currently On Aliexpress.com On Mobile View. So I Will Like You To Explain The Interfere Showing On Your Screen Also The Browser You Are Using At The Time Trying To Visit The Site .

Thanks
Moses
i used ucbrowser nd opera. If i enter aliexpress below is the sign in botton with register but the sign in is nnt working while the register is.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mimiy05: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Good day house. I am new here and I need advice. I recently got a small sum of money from a relative to start up something and I would like to go into importation of phones, wristwatches and jewelry. I heard there are cheaper Asian sites asides from aliexpress, dhgate and the other common ones. please can anyone educate me on these other sites? thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.