Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1003173 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
dav8id:

shipping or procurement all delay...stay away from them if you want to continue in importation business.unless if you are order for personal use

It will be of great service to at least tell people the almighty shipping company you use that is 100% flawless. You have been in importation thread for long and we believe that you are aware of issues in both suppliers delivery, issues that sometimes come up with delivery, and other unseen circumstances. Unless if you are planning to sell ebook to Emeritus or anyone, it is really kind of funny that such comment should be coming from you. That is a big minus one.

hahn:
What's the best alternative for shipping from china please?
Bring your chair with a bottle of Origin while waiting for the demigod to tell us almighty shipping coming that ship with the speed of light. And incase I fail asleep before the answer comes, please remember that there is love in shearing.

@ EMERITUS85,
The reason yours wasn't ship on time was because of the number of sellers you purchased from. Their time of delivery to our office is different and we don't ship out until all goods are received to avoid issues. The more suppliers you purchase from, the more time it might take for delivery.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AleAirHub(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
ylordy:
i used ucbrowser nd opera. If i enter aliexpress below is the sign in botton with register but the sign in is nnt working while the register is.

Good Afternoon

If It Is An Android Smartphone That You Are Using
Here Are Some Steps Find On The Pix Below.

Lastly If The Steps On That Pix Don't Workout For You , I Will Advise You To Download Opera Max, Google Chorme Then Go To Settings And Careful Locate&Click On View In Desktop Button. With It You Will Be Able To Use Your Gadget To Scale Though Aliexpress And Other Sites As Well.

Photo Credit: Makeuseof

Thanks
Moses
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bigtymer: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
pls house i cancelled an order in aliexpress and the refund is taking more than necessary time . i hv not receive my cash back since april. what should i do
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AleAirHub(m): 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
bigtymer:
pls house i cancelled an order in aliexpress and the refund is taking more than necessary time . i hv not receive my cash back since april. what should i do

Hello,

I Will Advise You To Use These Link To Chat With Their Customer Care Directly For Fast Responds To Your Refund.

https://icschannel.alipay.com/iportal/iportal.htm?contextParams=W8ii3izHjnQZV4mRqXzfB95jRthxU0jymLNw%2FzHpCHwxXSdeOP2DeEATL1m2r%2F%2B1F%2Bbn5%2FoQIBSU%2Bh8eZ%2FkfXPNGk%2BUEWvASMampAWDsVnhMB1LEodncrRaLt9VtnH6SH1ZR8NPA8VQAabhwDExbQdq5b8lqEoIOKLSZJ8vS%2BDedd0wqngY6sOnJM5mQ%2FLDhVOn9srD72zPF5xiYB0vFSv8UxtzHBhjRlEHaPgTpP%2FxiqdZ5jCcvYhWJBbLvS6lI%2BdLQQuqjKvgkTDxwDfF%2FVMRiH58OoECihisBsQEBHMfI8kVCEvO6Z%2BGyOgF57kRtcSgxiyorxjnVI%2BKHAO2pEA%3D%3D&userServiceId=A-178cbcad15c7498ab105ff359de3962a&timestamp=1433856899772&source=12

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ylordy(m): 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Afternoon

If It Is An Android Smartphone That You Are Using
Here Are Some Steps Find On The Pix Below.

Lastly If The Steps On That Pix Don't Workout For You , I Will Advise You To Download Opera Max, Google Chorme Then Go To Settings And Careful Locate&Click On View In Desktop Button. With It You Will Be Able To Use Your Gadget To Scale Though Aliexpress And Other Sites As Well.

Photo Credit: Makeuseof

Thanks
Moses
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services
thank u so much for helping me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by AleAirHub(m): 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
ylordy:
thank u so much for helping me.

Hello,
I Should Be The One To Thank You, At List For Following All The Steps Patiently.
Thanks
Moses
F: Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EMERITUS85(m): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

It will be of great service to at least tell people the almighty shipping company you use that is 100% flawless. You have been in importation thread for long and we believe that you are aware of issues in both suppliers delivery, issues that sometimes come up with delivery, and other unseen circumstances. Unless if you are planning to sell ebook to Emeritus or anyone, it is really kind of funny that such comment should be coming from you. That is a big minus one.

Bring your chair with a bottle of Origin while waiting for the demigod to tell us almighty shipping coming that ship with the speed of light. And incase I fail asleep before the answer comes, please remember that there is love in shearing.

@ EMERITUS85,
The reason yours wasn't ship on time was because of the number of sellers you purchased from. Their time of delivery to our office is different and we don't ship out until all goods are received to avoid issues. The more suppliers you purchase from, the more time it might take for delivery.

thanks chrisvicmall product shipped this morning hopefully I'll get it before Friday.

cvm still the best to me.

atleast trust is 100%

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by creampassion: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
@ justi4jesu please how do I contact you for a brief conversation on your service to help pay and bring in items from Dubai thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
creampassion:
@ justi4jesu please how do I contact you for a brief conversation on your service to help pay and bring in items from Dubai thank you.

Check my profile, my details are there.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by creampassion: 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Thanks just sent you a message on wattsup and bbm
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:46am On Jun 10, 2015
creampassion:
Thanks just sent you a message on wattsup and bbm

okay replied.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by theoophilic: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2015
I really need help on selling on jumia. Some1 help me pls.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 10, 2015
Greetings to all the business moguls and all freshers.

I'll like you guys to help me with something. How do you verify suppliers/manufacturers in aliexpress and alibaba??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by joeace2020(m): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2015
Good day Importers,

My name is Joseph Asemota, Social Media Manager and Fiverr Business Skill Trainer at [url]brilliantlightsmedia.com[/url]. A place where you can learn new skills you can offer on Fiverr.com and other freelance sites to make money from Nigeria today.

I am not here about the website, if you want to know anything about it, you can follow the link.

I am here for another reason. Back in early 2014, i opened a Facebook page called ACE gadgets where i hoped to advertise some of my imported products. I was into importation of gadgets with special focus on tablets and i was just starting up with promotion on facebook, business seemed to be moving fine but after a while i dropped it due to the crash in value of the Naira, ever since the page has been dormant but it still keeps getting views on a daily basis as well as likes once in a while but it is just lying fallow there with no new updates.

I have decided in the spirit of freewill and love to help people promote on the page while i work on promoting the page itself. If i begin to get new content on the page, i would be motivated to start using my online promotional skill set to generate new views from Nigeria for your product and drive traffic to your website or blog if you have set up one for your promotion. It is free and i am doing it because i derive pleasure in helping people and what better way to help people who don't have the energy and time for promotion than to do it for them. You can check out the page Ace Gadgets on Facebook @ [url]facebook.com/pages/ACE-Gadgets/235252073329713?ref=tn_tnmn[/url] and monitor it to see if i keep to my words. if you are interested provide the following:

Images of your phone, tablets or PC's.
Complete understandable specifications description.
If you have already set up a website or blog, provide the link.
Please provide your contact details for buyers to reach you
If you want to attach price as well, also provide that.

What will i do? I will post on the page twice daily for a week and i will do it all for free. I am not interested in monetary gain, i just want to have the page busy in preparation for my return to the importation business in the near future.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by comradeeni: 6:55am On Jun 11, 2015
EMERITUS85:

thanks chrisvicmall product shipped this morning hopefully I'll get it before Friday.

cvm still the best to me.

atleast trust is 100%

please i want to start importation business, clothes n shoes especially. can u gv mi a site where i cn buy very good products cheap?
thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by okeyfx(m): 8:28am On Jun 11, 2015
hello guys, this phone is currently on sale on aliexpress for 90usd. Original ZOPO Color C ZP330 4.5" MTK6735 64 bit Quad Core 4G LTE Cell Phone Android 5.1 1GB RAM 8GB ROM 5MP Camera OTG Dual SIM

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-ZOPO-Color-C-ZP330-4-5-MTK6735-64-bit-Quad-Core-4G-LTE-Cell-Phone/1453055_32348475400.html?spm=5261.7721399.1998550420.2.yCmusB&promotionId=261667002
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nduwin(f): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2015
importers in d house,pls is anybody here importing items used in d water industry like d filter cartridges,automatic packaging machine parts such as teflon cloth,silicon rubber,floating rule,thermocouple wire,temperature control meter etc? thats my line of business,going 2ru dis thread i felt i should join d train of importation still on my line of biz but on aliexpress d price tags i saw for d filters r far expensive compared 2 what i do get from lagos.it got me confused because my suppliers in lagos imports too yet they sell cheap,now i need links to sites where i can get cheaper prices for d above listed items,anybody in that line can be my guide too.ur response will go along way.thanks in anticipation
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Whizkel(m): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nduwin:
importers in d house,pls is anybody here importing items used in d water industry like d filter cartridges,automatic packaging machine parts such as teflon cloth,silicon rubber,floating rule,thermocouple wire,temperature control meter etc? thats my line of business,going 2ru dis thread i felt i should join d train of importation still on my line of biz but on aliexpress d price tags i saw for d filters r far expensive compared 2 what i do get from lagos.it got me confused because my suppliers in lagos imports too yet they sell cheap,now i need links to sites where i can get cheaper prices for d above listed items,anybody in that line can be my guide too.ur response will go along way.thanks in anticipation
check it out on alibaba and tell the seller to give you P.I and make negotiations
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nduwin(f): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Whizkel:
check it out on alibaba and tell the seller to give you P.I and make negotiations
thanks bro,do u import similar items?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by csckid(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2015
Pls house....I want to use free shipping and I've never use post before...on average...how long will it take for items to be delivered? If you use nipost say something...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aumeehn: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2015
Gurus in the house m unable to track my oder...
Somebody should please help
These are the tracking numb
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by csckid(m): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2015
aumeehn:

Is it free shipping? China post, singapore or hongkong?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aumeehn: 10:34am On Jun 13, 2015
csckid:

Is it free shipping? China post, singapore or hongkong?
yea its free shipping the first one something "yawen" nd the other one china post
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by temitimx19(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
aumeehn:
It has left china dats y u cant get update. NIPOST would call you when it arrives just like they did to me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by aumeehn: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
temitimx19:

It has left china dats y u cant get update. NIPOST would call you when it arrives just like they did to me.
okay lemme just chill....actually i bought four items 2 are already on dere way while 2 are awaiting shipment
I want to oder for 2pcs of wristwatch also
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by joeace2020(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hello Fellow Importers, i want to help out with promotion of your Gadget products for free.

Please mods delete this post if am in the wrong path

My name is Joseph Asemota. I am a Social Media Business Manager and Small Business Skills trainer with [url]brilliantlightsmedia.com[/url] Brilliantlightsmedia is an innovative company based in Ikeja with focus on helping businesses grow through Professional Social Media Promotion and Training individuals from all walks of life on new in demand skills they can offer on the market place.

You can check us up on [url]Brilliantlightsmedia.com[/url]. Now to what i am here for.

Back in early 2014, i created a page on Facebook which i named ACE Gadgets. The page was created to promote my importation of gadget business with special focus on tablets. But i had hardly started when another lucrative business which i now run came calling. I abandoned the page and didn't post anything after the very first post. Over that time, i noticed the page has been receiving views and likes from various places and i decided instead of abandoning something with such potentials i could help other businesses with it. It is not news that older pages command some respect on Facebook and i could use that to peoples advantage. I have decided to help others reach their marketing targets for free while keeping the page busy. I concluded that since i am now fully in the social media promotion business, i could use my skills to reinvent the page and promote it more than i have ever done to give new page views and more likes. But i needed motivation of constant activity on the page and that is why i am here today. I am offering free promotional activity for people who deal on Gadgets on my page. For marketers who are looking for an extra help in their promotional strategies on Social Media, i will be your social media marketer at no charge. It is free. All you have to do is provide me with:

The complete well highlighted Specifications of Your Gadget
Images of it that i will post on the page.
Your business name if you have one and possibly a message to entice visitors (Please keep it short)
Any link to your sales page

If you are wondering why anybody will care to be so helpful for free please visit [url]Brilliantlightsmedia.com[/url] where i and my team train people on Skills development they can offer to make money on Fiverr.com and other freelance sites as well as help small businesses grow through professional Social Media Promotion. When you finish perusing through the website, you will understand what i and my company stand for.

Check the Page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ACE-Gadgets/235252073329713

To contact me:
Phone or chat me up with my phone: 07066564342
BBM pin:560762A9
Add me up on Facebook as Asemota Joseph.
You can follow on twitter as well @joeacenaija

Let me reiterate that i am not taking anything from you. I want to help you reach your marketing goals while keeping an old, almost forgotten page busy.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mekado83(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
please house, is anyone using UBA master/visa card for transaction, what is the exchange rate? please ur response is needed urgently. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by temitimx19(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
mekado83:
please house, is anyone using UBA master/visa card for transaction, what is the exchange rate? please ur response is needed urgently. thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/2172391/monitoring-dollar-rate-ourselves-closely/35
Check this link, its really helpful

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
mekado83:
Run from their MasterCard..

Reason :

High exchange rate...

Solution :

try any of these cards listed below :

Stanbic MasterCard
Diamond bank Visa card
Access bank Visa card
GTB Master card..

stand to be corrected by quote...

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nduwin:
you can try 1688 dot com and Thespecialone will help you to buy, ship and deliver to you..

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.