Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1001980 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:11am On Jun 01, 2015
ridott02:

Brother, the Dubai goods you quoted their websites,is it anything like we buy from China and the USA and how about the quality ,trust and shipping? Pls, hint me more thanks.
@ least have made scores of transactions there myself & even the Motorola moto g I'm typing with is from there
for u to get their quality & almost new phones which they sell at cheap price from USA you will have to hunt oooo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 01, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

@ least have made scores of transactions there myself & even the Motorola moto g I'm typing with is from there
for u to get their quality & almost new phones which they sell at cheap price from USA you will have to hunt oooo
mayorall:
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!
Take advantage of the mid-year promo from mayorall goods Nig ent.
Get mayor source T1 12000mah full capacity power bank at #3,500 today till June 10 2015. Terms and condition applies.
Contact us on whatsapp: 07066435369
www.mayorall.com
Sales@mayorall.com
Infinitikoncept:

Aliexpress Escrow and Chrisvicmall Escrow, which one is more reliable and safe. I just want to start my importation and i don't want to loose my money. please which one should I stick to.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:05am On Jun 01, 2015
oluface:

Aliexpress Escrow and Chrisvicmall Escrow, which one is more reliable and safe. I just want to start my importation and i don't want to loose my money. please which one should I stick to.
they are not related bro
aliexpress is a Chinese selling platform
cvm is a naija procurement platform last tym I checked
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

they are not related bro
aliexpress is a Chinese selling platform
cvm is a naija procurement platform last tym I checked
Yes I know sir, What am trying to say is that .. both of them offer escrow service for buyers ... as in buyers pay through aliexpress or through Chrisvicmall ... so what I want to know is that .. which one is more safer to use.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2015
oluface:
Yes I know sir, What am trying to say is that .. both of them offer escrow service for buyers ... as in buyers pay through aliexpress or through Chrisvicmall ... so what I want to know is that .. which one is more safer to use.
brox use aliexpress cox its direct
cvm is a third party for procurement & shipping to naija
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
oluface:

Aliexpress Escrow and Chrisvicmall Escrow are two different things. When you purchase item on Aliexpress platform, their escrow service comes into play. Chrisvicmall Escrow on the hand protects you when you purchase from any of the sellers on Chrisvicmall platform.

Chrisvicmall Procurement Service helps people to purchase from any of China suppliers/websites like ALiexpress, M18, Dangdang, Alibaba etc.
Chrisvicmall Escrow Service protects buyers and sellers on Chrisvicmall platform. For example, if you saw a product you like on Chrisvicmall platform, you can go ahead and purchase it. The seller of that product won't receive the payment until you receive the item and authorize us to release the payment for the seller.

If there is a product you saw and Aliexpress and would like to purchase it, you can then go ahead and purchase the product and ask your supplier to send it to our office i.e if you want us to handle the shipping to Nigeria for you otherwise the supplier can send it directly to you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

Aliexpress Escrow and Chrisvicmall Escrow are two different things. When you purchase item on Aliexpress platform, their escrow service comes into play. Chrisvicmall Escrow on the hand protects you when you purchase from any of the sellers on Chrisvicmall platform.

Chrisvicmall Procurement Service helps people to purchase from any of China suppliers/websites like ALiexpress, M18, Dangdang, Alibaba etc.
Chrisvicmall Escrow Service protects buyers and sellers on Chrisvicmall platform. For example, if you saw a product you like on Chrisvicmall platform, you can go ahead and purchase it. The seller of that product won't receive the payment until you receive the item and authorize us to release the payment for the seller.

If there is a product you saw and Aliexpress and would like to purchase it, you can then go ahead and purchase the product and ask your supplier to send it to our office i.e if you want us to handle the shipping to Nigeria for you otherwise the supplier can send it directly to you.
Now i understand , so paying the seller on my own is at my own risk.. cant chrisvicmall do all the purchasing?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
oluface:
Now i understand , so paying the seller on my own is at my own risk.. cant chrisvicmall do all the purchasing?

We can do the purchase for you, however there is service charge of $5. The maximum number of suppliers you can purchase from is 20 with unlimited links from any of the sellers. If you want us to handle the purchase for you, you need to send the link of the items you want to purchase to our email at info @ chrisvicmall dot com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Samcathe: 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Good day to all importers in the house.

I have an order that I want to confirm. Can anyone pls let me know the shipping coy that is doing very well now. its been a while that I import.

thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by KingOfTalk(m): 12:09am On Jun 02, 2015
koredex4love:

My first advice for you is go to your expected post office and inform them,there are many cases of wrong posting from the person doing on the sytem,don't believe the track ,try and go your expected delivery post office first,then if they can't find it there,they will help you instantly contact someone at the location it is and it will be send to them.just have a good rapport with the person in charge of registered mail and be ready to grease his palm,with this your parcel will get to you in 3days.
(2)Your item will definitely be return to the seller if you failed to claim it,from my previous experience, I guess the grace period is 3weeks but before they send it back,they will surely call you severally and notify you with a dead line which I guess won't be more than 3days from the elapse day.Even if you don't have any identification to prove you are the owner at this point,let them know even on the phone call,I tell you ,you will only be asked to write an undertaking stating you actually collected it,because they always account for parcel with them and there are some team that their own job is to verify your clearance identification method.
(3)There is no way you can know except you have a tracker app on your device,if you don't have one,I recccommend 17trac to you .the post office may only call you on the first parcel they are receiving bear your name ,the call is even subject to your absence when they have brought it to your address and you were not around to receive it.so your subsequent parcel may needs you to clear it your self and that is how you get have a good relationship with them and you will be privy to some informations.
Hope this helps!
God Bless our hustling!

Amen bro. This info really helped me a lot. I really appreciate this, thank you so much. I got a message yesterday from the nearest post office to me to come and pick my package. God bless.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by KingOfTalk(m): 12:13am On Jun 02, 2015
Thespecialone:

Yes. Usually safer that way. But if you track it and see that it's there, you can go for it.
Thank you so much for the help bro, I so much appreciate it, I got a message from the post office yesterday to come and pick up my package. God bless man.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 5:57am On Jun 02, 2015
KingOfTalk:

Amen bro. This info really helped me a lot. I really appreciate this, thank you so much. I got a message yesterday from the nearest post office to me to come and pick my package. God bless.

Can you share your experience on how you later got it at your nearest post office?because someone keeps telling me my explanation on the first issue is not possible.
So let newbies gain from your real life experience.
God bless our hustling.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by opiaoku: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2015
chrisvicmall what's delaying my account funding

delay is bad in business
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Jenissy: 11:34am On Jun 02, 2015
Please, I need your advice. How durable are the laptops from aliexpress compared to those from ipmart? The reason for my question is based on the fact that there is this popular notion that aliexpress sell only China products and China products are not durable. Please, advice me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
opiaoku:
chrisvicmall what's delaying my account funding

delay is bad in business

On most cases, we credit account between 3a.m-5a.m Nigeria time. If you filled the payment notification today, you can go ahead and place your order even when the when your account hasn't been credited. By this time tomorrow, you account must be credited. When you filled the payment notification, the system will tell you the estimate time your account will be credited.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by opiaoku: 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

On most cases, we credit account between 3a.m-5a.m Nigeria time. If you filled the payment notification today, you can go ahead and place your order even when the when your account hasn't been credited. By this time tomorrow, you account must be credited. When you filled the payment notification, the system will tell you the estimate time your account will be credited.

i filled it around 8pm and it said that by 8pm today I'll be credited

by the way I have placed my orders

thanks for your reply
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jenissy:
Please, I need your advice. How durable are the laptops from aliexpress compared to those from ipmart? The reason for my question is based on the fact that there is this popular notion that aliexpress sell only China products and China products are not durable. Please, advice me

don't buy laptop from Aliexpress. why not search for a good laptop from Dubai or USA and justi4jesu will help you bring it down to Lagos.

my 2 cent
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
dasanchez1:

don't buy laptop from Aliexpress. why not search for a good laptop from Dubai or USA and justi4jesu will help you bring it down to Lagos.

my 2 cent
do they have fairly used laptops in dubai too like ebay?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Jenissy: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
dasanchez1:

my 2 cent
can u send d links both 4 Dubai and USA to my inbox: vikkyshekinah@gmail.com. Tanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jenissy:
can u send d links both 4 Dubai and USA to my inbox: vikkyshekinah@gmail.com. Tanks
Dubizzle dot com and eBay dot com . contact justi4jesu for more information.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
onatisi:
do they have fairly used laptops in dubai too like ebay?
Yes sir

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by opiaoku: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

chrisvicmall fund my account its more than 24 hrs now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ibnSalaudeen(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2015
Has anyone used 'MiniInTheBox.com'?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by holyemmyjoe(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pls I need a link to a good PSP handheld game or PS 3 game controller. There are many types and it is confusing me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2015
holyemmyjoe:
Pls I need a link to a good PSP handheld game or PS 3 game controller. There are many types and it is confusing me.

Check on ebay.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by phycayour: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Mornig house,please can anybody help me track these items.
1.RJ454152645CN
2.RJ495903199CN

thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Afoskalex(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
hello house, which bank do you advice I use for online payment. URGENT
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
Afoskalex:
hello house, which bank do you advice I use for online payment. URGENT
Standard charted bank.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by csckid(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hello house...pls which reliable logistics service can I use to send my package with nonikiings to me in delta? Also drop their contacts..thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
csckid:
Hello house...pls which reliable logistics service can I use to send my package with nonikiings to me in delta? Also drop their contacts..thanks
Tylogistics
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Adwexky(m): 4:28am On Jun 05, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

if you tell me what is the volume of the order I can tell you who is still pocket friendly from my own little experience on sea shipping but if its just CBM tinx not that you are paying for at least a container then your options are quite limited
2. cost variation per CBM is around 150-180$/CBM & clearing 25-30k/CBM
3. most ship out weekly based on those I know & they promise you 5weeks maximum then with a week for clearing but if its not a container I advise you to let them handle shipping & clearing & add an extra 2weeks to the promised time cox sometimes tinx get funny
4. potential issues based on what? as far as your item is not contraband then can't really see an issue

I salute your experience in this field sir, but pls would love if we can discuss on this more sir via WhatsApp.

Permission to add you sir?

I am Sam by name.

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Adwexky(m): 7:05am On Jun 05, 2015
Hello Fellow Mini Importers
I salute your courage and ability to take risk because importation is the actual definition of RISK.

I experienced something recently while sourcing for supplier of a particular product, I received responses from different suppliers via alibaba sourcing platform but I note 3 suppliers, who do not have store on alibaba, because before I pay a supplier, I will love to research if I am not throwing money into waste bin. These suppliers don't have much online reputations, available information are presented on their various websites. well, I neglected 2 suppliers and discussed with one supplier for days but subsequently I researched and learnt that the supplier seems to be a scam because of this:
http://alibabascam.com/question.php?id=2587

because a buyer was duped or scamed of 1000USD, so I back off some minutes to payment and forward the link via a mail to her and she replied by still protecting the company's image, though she tries to reconvince me but the company appears to be no longer deemed of credibility.

THAT SCENERIO PROMPTS THE QUESTION THIS QUES. WHAT IS THE BEST MEANS OF PAYING A COMPANY/SUPPLIER IN CHINA?

Because she said if I don't TRUST her or her company, I should trust PayPal?
Is PayPal the Best, or TT, Western Union, escrow, etc?

Please I HUMBLY seek for enlightenment from all Importers on NL.

cc Mayoral
Ymodulus
Dav8id
Justi4jesu
Thespecialone
InfinitiKoncept
Chudy144
Shinaf

》》Help an infant importer《《

Thanks,
Sam

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.