Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1002958 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olutony14(m): 7:52am On Feb 18, 2016
Waiting for responce sirs

olutony14:
Please does anybody use mastercard to buy goods from aliexpress recently. How much does the bank charge per dollar now?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maybrowne(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=mavinc4u post=43020039] Abeg park well. How is it her fault? Would she have entered inside the computer to check the authenticity. Why didn't the seller describe it very well?

[/quote

Sorry i pissed you off but then if you know anything about ordering things from E-commerce stores especially when it come to importation, then you would realize that it is clearly wrong for anyone to make an order without checking with the seller first. There are cases where a seller runs out on the products to render and i probably bringing it soon but it just has not arrived yet, that does not mean they have to close down every ad or listings that they have online which will be equivalent to closing down shop because they do not have the products on ground.
So it is expected of you t check with the seller before going ahead to make any transaction for some reasons.
1. To verify the seller
2. To know if they have the products on hand
3. To know if they can meet with the exact product specification that you want
4. To know exactly how long it will take for them to send down the product
among many other reasons.....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maybrowne(m): 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
olutony14:
Waiting for responce sirs

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mavinc4u(f): 1:14am On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=maybrowne post=43030959][/quote]

my dear, i really do not have time for you. i would have given you some tutor about E-commerce. don't quote anybody you see on nairaland asking such question.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2016
mavinc4u:

Abeg park well. How is it her fault? Would she have entered inside the computer to check the authenticity. Why didn't the seller describe it very well?
I made Me laugh so hard.I no even get mouth to answer him.

One thing they don't know is that there is no perfection when it comes to internet banking.Last year,twice I I paid for more than one footwears&the sellers (not one,not two set just one footwear)&wanted to eat my money.

Sometimes sellers tell u its in stock then they send something similar to the real thing or tell u they checked with factory&it's out of stock then they'l tell u to cancel þe order but the reason u should choose is "i don't want it anymore".
That's by the way sha.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by macbeyland(m): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
On the 4th of January. I listed my gtb mastercard on PayPal and they deducted 1.95 usd from my card. I was charged 524 naira for it. I didn't confirm the card until 2 weeks ago. When I did confirm it, PayPal refunded my 1.95 usd and gtb credited me with 555.75 for the same value of 1.95usd which they had deducted 524 a month earlier
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ewizard1: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
macbeyland:
On the 4th of January. I listed my gtb mastercard on PayPal and they deducted 1.95 usd from my card. I was charged 524 naira for it. I didn't confirm the card until 2 weeks ago. When I did confirm it, PayPal refunded my 1.95 usd and gtb credited me with 555.75 for the same value of 1.95usd which they had deducted 524 a month earlier
e dey hapun!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hello guys , can anyone help me pay my supplier in china? pls quote me with your rate
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Wonder1844(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2016
Good day house. I need a watch seller`s details. Tanx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by oevenme(m): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2016
ewizard1:

e dey hapun!

He don trade with it be that nah
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jamarionj(m): 6:07am On Feb 21, 2016
AfrikChina:
Happy Chinese New Year!

Please contact us in China +8613683381002 for all your bulk orders. By verified Suppliers in Guangzhou, dongguan, shenzhen, hongkong, ningbo, yiwu, jiangsu, shanghai, hebei, dalian, qingdao, henan, hangzhou and so much more in China.

Printers, mobile phones, tablet computers, laptops, toys, caps, bags, earphones, chargers, batteries, furniture, jacuzzi, building materials, doors and windows, tiles, shirts,bags, LED, office equipment, shoes, sandals, slippers, suits, t-shirts, flat screen TV, watches, underwear. ETC.

See our blog: afrikchinaimport..com

God Bless You as you come!
are you On whatsapp?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jamarionj(m): 6:08am On Feb 21, 2016
really love this thread!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by inkon: 8:01am On Feb 21, 2016
Do you need a professional writer to do your writing, editing or proofreading?
Kindly contact us on whatsapp: 08038085317 or e-mail: ampemyink@gmail.com.
Is it book (fictional or none), ebook, sales letter, project proposal, academic research or memoir?
Imagine having your pedigree in the prints - that would be the story of who you truly are, starting from your far-gone fathers down to as far as you can remember. What can be more precious, a gift to posterity?
Reach us today and get your job done as urgent as you want it. Our pledge is timely delivery of 100% plagiarism-free, high quality job. Regards.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
yemi2plus:

Just do as Infinitikoncept have suggested.

They tried something similar on my last year November but I got my money back January this year through the help of an anti-corruption agency of the Federal Government.
I finally got my balance though.

Anyway,does anyone know how to use a scanned coupon?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by immaculetar: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Please I want to buy clothes,shoes etc from anyone that import from Vietnam or USA that sales. Urgent reply thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kennyman2000(m): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
immaculetar:
Please I want to buy clothes,shoes etc from anyone that import from Vietnam or USA that sales. Urgent reply thank you

which type? Is it polo tshirts?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nafizzey(m): 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hi all importers! I hope business is doing good. ? please what is latest import trick, secret and hint on online importation? It's almost 2 years now since I imported... how do you cope now given the significant rise of the Naira-to-Dollar? Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by immaculetar: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
@kenny not tshirt,but gowns,blouses and skirts,
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kennyman2000(m): 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
immaculetar:

Alright. You can meet debbydee..

Check her profile.

https://www.nairaland.com/debbydee

All d best!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by debbydee(f): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2016
kennyman2000:

Check her profile.

All d best!

wow thanks for the recommendation. God bless you plenty.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EnterPRO: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2016
dear importers, has demand for foreign products slowed in recent times or business is still same as usual on your online storefronts?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 23, 2016
immaculetar:
oga go to lagos island or onitsha

Them full there.... You won't get the best deal from Nigerians online merchants
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by immaculetar: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
kennyman2000:

Check her profile.

All d best!

Thank you kenny
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by immaculetar: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
omoteamac:
oga go to lagos island or onitsha

Them full there.... You won't get the best deal from Nigerians online merchants

Am planning to @lagos but do not want to move much around. Thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by immaculetar: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
debbydee:

wow thanks for the recommendation. God bless you plenty.

Debby is this your facebook http://www.facebook.com/debbydeeapparel.i saw a blouse I like there,is your phone no on your profile so I can whatsapp you?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by debbydee(f): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
immaculetar:

Debby is this your facebook http://www.facebook.com/debbydeeapparel.i saw a blouse I like there,is your phone no on your profile so I can whatsapp you?

This is my facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/DebyDapparel/?fref=ts

my contact number is 08185391880
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcleo007(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hello good afternoon and how're you?

I'm pleased to inform you that we now offer "Cash On Delivery" service outside of Lagos for our clients. Do feel free to reach out for our charge rates and Terms of Service.

NB: This phase of our service is strictly for merchants who sell online or real stores in Lagos or have goods in our warehouse.

Thanks.
- IBL Logistics
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Justinah4real(f): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=immaculetar post=43131415]Please, house I want to buy phones,Clothes etc from anyone that import from India . Urgent reply thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Justinah4real(f): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2016
Please, house I want to buy phones,Clothes etc from anyone that import from India . Urgent reply thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nafizzey(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nafizzey:
Hi all importers! I hope business is doing good. ? please what is latest import trick, secret and hint on online importation? It's almost 2 years now since I imported... how do you cope now given the significant rise of the Naira-to-Dollar? Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Access bank visa card 305 to $1.We are I'm deep sh*t.Last week thursday diamond visa charged me 285 to $1.So sad
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:08am On Mar 01, 2016
5000¥ available @ #50 as payment to your Chinese suppliers or buying on any Chinese store. Contact me on my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.