Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Best Friend’s Spouse Is Cheating On Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Best Friend’s Spouse Is Cheating On Him? (562 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Marry Your Late Friend's Spouse? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Best Friend’s Spouse Is Cheating On Him? by PweetyMj(f): 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
What will you do if you find out your best friend’s spouse is cheating on him? Do you tell him? Or do you confront the spouse that is cheating on your best friend and the illicit lover?

Via
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Best Friend’s Spouse Is Cheating On Him? by UjSizzle(f): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
I don't know, sure hope am never stuck in a situation like this.

(1) (Reply)

The Only Beautiful Face I Know / What Should I Do / Why Is The Woman Always Accused Of Infidelity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.