Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

What Of If Okorocha Emerges As Presidential Candidate Of the Mega Party? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Of If Okorocha Emerges As Presidential Candidate Of the Mega Party? (1607 Views)

Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Of If Okorocha Emerges As Presidential Candidate Of the Mega Party? by Shaftrod(m): 1:30am On Feb 06, 2013
Apart from his philantropism. i believe that Okorocha lacks the necessary credentials to lead a nation as ours. He's been reported as fighting over a seat during a public function and also allowing an aide to beat up a security detail. The man so far as displayed nothing but an arrogance of power as a governor. Albeit this, he's nothing but one among the lot of political throw ups by an order that is deemed to be corrupt and unhelpful to our nation.
Re: What Of If Okorocha Emerges As Presidential Candidate Of the Mega Party? by Ojiofor: 1:32am On Feb 06, 2013
CyberG:

While some people were working hard, you people were retardeening yourself. If the party is rigged out like your people helped to install the demented retardeen, well the Nigerians who live in Naija will be the one crying why I just come here to laugh them off.

If Yoruba consider it an abomination to vote for an Igboman why should Ndigbo vote for a Yoruba again even if they present MANDELA as their candidate?considering the fact that we gave a Yoruba president our full support for 8 good yrs without qualms.Love is give and take bro.
Re: What Of If Okorocha Emerges As Presidential Candidate Of the Mega Party? by Desola(f): 2:33am On Feb 06, 2013
Ojiofor:

If Yoruba consider it an abomination to vote for an Igboman why should Ndigbo vote for a Yoruba again even if they present MANDELA as their candidate?considering the fact that we gave a Yoruba president our full support for 8 good yrs without qualms.Love is give and take bro.

Your votes are inconsequential to the Yorubas. The north has the numbers and so do the Deltan Yorubas and northern Yorubas. All those groups are good enough for us.
Re: What Of If Okorocha Emerges As Presidential Candidate Of the Mega Party? by Biafrazionist(m): 7:00am On Feb 06, 2013
Okorocha must stop this madness. What do we have in common with an aborki man Buhari and their cancerous mega trash?
Re: What Of If Okorocha Emerges As Presidential Candidate Of the Mega Party? by chi3280(m): 7:26am On Feb 06, 2013
Desola:

Your votes are inconsequential to the Yorubas. The north has the numbers and so do the Deltan Yorubas and northern Yorubas. All those groups are good enough for us.

the usual ranting from a well known bigot! I thought by now you must have turned a new leaf after your long break? you will always know a leopard by its spots. smh
Re: What Of If Okorocha Emerges As Presidential Candidate Of the Mega Party? by igboboy1(m): 8:01am On Feb 06, 2013
Desola:

lol deltan yorobans? ofe manus don start claiming...No Yoruba in my state biko...
Re: What Of If Okorocha Emerges As Presidential Candidate Of the Mega Party? by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 06, 2013
A beg oo, for the sake of lives of my kinsmen in the North, Okorocha must not emerge the Mega party flag bearer oo.

Once it is announced, I am afraid that the Sai Buhari movement will start their campaign of terror against all their "enemies".

Top Salary Earners In Nigeria / ACN Accuses President Jonathan Of Deceiving Nigerians On State Of Emergency In B / SHOCKING! Solomon Lar, Ex-gov Dies A Pauper…why He Lives In Rented Flats