Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Is She My Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She My Wife? (1358 Views)

I Am Cheating On My Wife And Having The Best Sex Of My Life. / My Wife Once Asked...(Adult Only) / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She My Wife? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
My name is Jerry, I am from kaduna State. This is a true life story of my experience with a girl called Emmanuella who I fondly Ella. I met Ella in a restaurant at Zaria when I went for lunch break. She is an Igbo girl and very beautiful. Her beauty is beyound description, her hair like the lion's mane, her eyes so bright and her breast reminds me of the forbiden fruit. I approached her immediately without doubt that she is the woman I will marry. To cut the long story short, I dated her for one year before I finally proposed to her. She was very happy and she told me that she could not wait to be my wife. I took her home and she was endorsed by my parents. We commenced wedding arrangements immediately. We attended guidiance and counselling classes and a date was set for our wedding. A tragedy came knocking just two weeks to our wedding. Armed robbers attacked me on my way to from her house, they shot me and the next place I found myself was at the hospital. The doctor said I was very lucky to be alive. Ella came to see me at the hospital. Infact, I was told that she ve been crying by my side since the night I was rushed to the hospital. Inside me, I felt a special kind of happiness not just because I was alive but because Ella is by my side. I fully recovered after two days and was discharged. I went home and just four days to the wedding, I was sacked from my work place and was also ejected from the house because it belong to the company I work with. I was also stripped off of the company's car in my possession. I had to move into my best friend's house. I also discussed with Ella and we agreed to postpone the wedding. Our pastor also reasoned with us and the marriage was shifted to the next year. I had a good result and I have friends who are higly placed and so getting a new job was very easy. My friend Kingsley helped me to get a job with a bank as a marketer. I was determined to make money so that I can proceed with my marriage and so I worked very hard. After two months, I rented a flat with Ella's consent. I always tell her everything I do. She helped me move my things into the new house. Everything seemed to be working well between us. After eight months, I told her that we would meet our pastor to fix a new date for our wedding. She told me to wait for some time so that I can be financially balanced. I told her that I can foot the bill of our wedding but she still objected and left my house in the midst of the misunderstanding. I was surprised and could not fathom what is happening. So, I went to see her in the evening. I knocked and she told me she is coming, I waited for almost ten minutes and I knocked again. She told me to wait a minute and I stood there like mumu for about thirty more minutes. It now dawned on me that she is not coming. I then sent her an SMS telling her that I am sorry for the argument we had earlier. Since then, she stopped picking my calls and she stopped calling.......I am confused, I need your advice, I dont know what to do.
Re: Is She My Wife? by Fxwarrior: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
She doesn't want to see you.She's right to insist you wait awhile.No girl wants to suffer.If loosing a job will make you shift your marriage. That means you're not ready.What if God forbid you marry her now and loose your job,will you send her to her parents? We should have enough sense to know when a lady is right. In this case she's right.Don't push it.
Try to get closer,apologize and continue the relationship.You can even start building your own house too.

1 Like

Re: Is She My Wife? by oyinbogirl(f): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
seems like she has changed her mind, and is backing out, trying not to hurt your feelings doing so, sorry for you sad
Re: Is She My Wife? by Cholls(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
Fxwarrior: She doesn't want to see you.She's right to insist you wait awhile.No girl wants to suffer.If loosing a job will make you shift your marriage. That means you're not ready.What if God forbid you marry her now and loose your job,will you send her to her parents? We should have enough sense to know when a lady is right. In this case she's right.Don't push it.
Try to get closer,apologize and continue the relationship.You can even start building your own house too.
exactly my thought!
And My brother people gravitate to those who give them care,attention,& respect....I think someone(family,guy,friend) is behind this sudden change.
Re: Is She My Wife? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
She has probably changed her mind! Or still thinking about it
Re: Is She My Wife? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
Now you are learning about women. You have not seen nothing yet.
Re: Is She My Wife? by Exponental(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hear from anoda member of her family. If they have any positive contribution, give her more time. If not, pray for anoda woman.
Re: Is She My Wife? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
What will be, will be
Re: Is She My Wife? by Smartiegurl(f): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
Give her a little space, guess a third party have been involved....
Re: Is She My Wife? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
Love gone sour.....what a shame!!!!!
Re: Is She My Wife? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
[quote author=Fxwarrior]She doesn't want to see you.She's right to insist you wait awhile.No girl wants to suffer.If loosing a job will make you shift your marriage. That means you're not ready.What if God forbid you marry her now and loose your job,will you send her to her parents? We should have enough sense to know when a lady is right. In this case she's right.Don't push it.
Try to get closer,apologize and continue the relationship.You can even start building your own house too. That's true but that's not the point about this topic. I think the bitter truth is that she wants An Already Made Husband.
Re: Is She My Wife? by kreamidiva(f): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: . She told me to wait for some time so that I can be financially balanced. I told her that I can foot the bill of our wedding but she still objected.

Oga she wants u to be financially balanced o.datsall

Or maybe a more financially balanced guy is in d pic now.

Or she has fallen out of love with u.
Re: Is She My Wife? by Temismith(f): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
@op, 2days after u were shot, u were discgarged from d hospital, na water gun dey use shoot u? Maybe d gel found out dat u 2 re not meant to be. Or probably she is an osu or mamywota(from dat beauty u described) undecided

1 Like

Re: Is She My Wife? by damilotaylor: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2013
@ op, give her some time. she probably needs some space. if you do that and her attitude remains unchanged, then there is probably more to it. All the best, bro.
Re: Is She My Wife? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2013
This space is for sale
Re: Is She My Wife? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 13, 2013
Bros no waste your time abeg.

She is long gone bro.

Why is she concerned with your present, can't she marry your future?
Re: Is She My Wife? by Truckpusher(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2013
LastApostle: This space is for sale
How much ? i wan buy am. grin

1 Like

Re: Is She My Wife? by segzicres(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2013
Just move ahead
Re: Is She My Wife? by Truckpusher(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2013
tpacalipse: Now you are learning about women. You have not seen nothing yet.
Apparently he didn't pass through the normal phase of dating and knowing girls that peeps prefer to call womanizing because if he had , he'd have known that loving a woman demands that you must have a shock absorber and the ability to disconnect easily. grin wink

1 Like

Re: Is She My Wife? by xynerise: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2013
When the relationship was interesting was when problems set in. The extra time u added made the love dies.

Time makes love dies slowly
Re: Is She My Wife? by Truckpusher(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: My name is Jerry, I am from kaduna State. This is a true life story of my experience with a girl called Emmanuella who I fondly Ella. I met Ella in a restaurant at Zaria when I went for lunch break. She is an Igbo girl and very beautiful. Her beauty is beyound description, her hair like the lion's mane, her eyes so bright and her breast reminds me of the forbiden fruit. I approached her immediately without doubt that she is the woman I will marry. To cut the long story short, I dated her for one year before I finally proposed to her. She was very happy and she told me that she could not wait to be my wife. I took her home and she was endorsed by my parents. We commenced wedding arrangements immediately. We attended guidiance and counselling classes and a date was set for our wedding. A tragedy came knocking just two weeks to our wedding. Armed robbers attacked me on my way to from her house, they shot me and the next place I found myself was at the hospital. The doctor said I was very lucky to be alive. Ella came to see me at the hospital. Infact, I was told that she ve been crying by my side since the night I was rushed to the hospital. Inside me, I felt a special kind of happiness not just because I was alive but because Ella is by my side. I fully recovered after two days and was discharged. I went home and just four days to the wedding, I was sacked from my work place and was also ejected from the house because it belong to the company I work with. I was also stripped off of the company's car in my possession. I had to move into my best friend's house. I also discussed with Ella and we agreed to postpone the wedding. Our pastor also reasoned with us and the marriage was shifted to the next year. I had a good result and I have friends who are higly placed and so getting a new job was very easy. My friend Kingsley helped me to get a job with a bank as a marketer. I was determined to make money so that I can proceed with my marriage and so I worked very hard. After two months, I rented a flat with Ella's consent. I always tell her everything I do. She helped me move my things into the new house. Everything seemed to be working well between us. After eight months, I told her that we would meet our pastor to fix a new date for our wedding. She told me to wait for some time so that I can be financially balanced. I told her that I can foot the bill of our wedding but she still objected and left my house in the midst of the misunderstanding. I was surprised and could not fathom what is happening. So, I went to see her in the evening. I knocked and she told me she is coming, I waited for almost ten minutes and I knocked again. She told me to wait a minute and I stood there like mumu for about thirty more minutes. It now dawned on me that she is not coming. I then sent her an SMS telling her that I am sorry for the argument we had earlier. Since then, she stopped picking my calls and she stopped calling.......I am confused, I need your advice, I dont know what to do.
OP ,this is the beginning of your nightmare ....don't be surprised if you see her with another guy probably more loaded than you and after weighing her options especially if she is getting almost the same offer of attention from that guy then woe and heartbreak betides you.

You started digging your own pit the day you proposed to a girl you dated for one year without both of you going through thick and thin and still bounce back to make it work though this is not to say that folks that dated one year or less cannot get married and build a happy home ,but marriages are purely subjective to some factors at an appreciable degree of occurrence hence what worked for you might not work for John.

You never really knew this girl and i can assure you that if both of you had gotten married earlier it would have been one unhappy home added to the millions of too many unhappy homes that exists in Nigeria ,no thanks to our culture and the govt at large.

And ,finally whenever you guys are given assignments in your schools to write something ,pls do us a favor by not social network forums to seek for answers. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Is She My Wife? by Truckpusher(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2013
xynerise: When the relationship was interesting was when problems set in. The extra time u added made the love dies.

Time makes love dies slowly
undecided seriously?...time makes love dies slowly? you must be kidding me,this is one reason most Nigerians in their 40s develop high blood pressure .

Do you know that the amt of self schooling and energy expended in building and sustaining a relationship to become successful one is so enormous that most people would want to remain with their ex if not for the 'if not because this' factor?

Have you bothered to ask yourself why do some peeps cry ,get angry and even get this feeling of emptiness at the point of divorce or break-up?...apparently you never thought abt it ,maybe you think it's all for the puccy and diick? undecided...smh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Wld You Have Forgiven Winnie Mandela If You Were Mandela? / I've Changed My Mind! / Is It Better To Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.