Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? (17535 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by mikedore: 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
xxyz17: cheesy abeg laugh don kill me o cheesy
no kill me wit laugh oh.
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by k2039: 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
greatgod2012: Many years back, i fell down in a motor pack with my high heel shoes.........come see eyes mehnnnnn, some saying sorry, some laughing...... i wanted to enter d ground that day but d ground refused to open, but sha......what could i do.....nothing than just to say thank you and move on.
gringringringringringringringringringringringrin.

Is it safe to assume you stopped wearing high heels.
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
ad84ada: I visited a friend in the evening and someone was sitting in front of the house who I took for his younger brother, so I placed my hand of his head and was like "olisa where is okey". I was rubbing the head with my hand while talking to him. When the person turned it turned out to be his dad who is way way older than my dad. I just blanked out. Lol. Will never forget that incident.

Kai! I want to imagine your instant reaction when the man turned to see the person rubbing his head.

Hehehehehehehehe..

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by tellwisdom: 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
The day i drank raw tomatoe and threw up onboard turkish flight…Thought it was juice angry angry
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Warlord3000(m): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
pure123: only the people that knows this place........closed late @ work entered bus from obalendde.. i was going to sabo busstop and i slept off by the time i woke up the bus was already @ obanikoro..and it was around 9:@0pm

=))=D ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D =)) .. Lemme help U̶̲̥̅̊ relieve all the bus-stop U̶̲̥̅̊ miss along the way while sleeping..

Yaba...Jibowu... Agip... Fadeyi... Onipanu... Palmgrove... Obanikoro

Sorry ehn.. I feel for U̶̲̥̅̊.. lol

3 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by jaykaylegend(m): 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
[quote author=icygee]There was this pretty babe i was eyeing back then in secondary school & she sef dey take style dey eye me. One day inside the school lab during a chemistry lesson, i felt the urge to let off some gas, as i bend yansh small make i release the the gas, the next thing i heard was a loud noise, choi! and the babe was sitting very close to me. Meeeeen it wasnt funny at all ooo! i was so embarassed, but the babe took it in good fate but my very good friend made a very big deal out of it by l..ur own dey small..my own was dat i have sratch my yansh tire when i looked back i saw dat the girl i ave bee havin crush on had been lookin at me
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by emilyone(f): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
white mosquito: Oh yes! Dis one takes the cake! Just last wk, took a bus on my way to an interview. Sat down at the rear end of the last seat, then dis rough looking fellow hurries to sit next to me,ignoring all the other available seats. Im nonplussed, but decide to mind my biz. Halfway into d journey dis guy starts makin suspicious movements, like adjusting his sittin position to face me. I shrug it off cos iv more imp things on my mind like d interview. A few mins later, i notice dat his hands wer in his fly and he had shut his eyes as if in rapture. So im like WTF? I turn my head immediately and face the window and then he says 'busstop'! As he comes down i notice that his trouser is soaked wit whitish liquid like melted icecream. He sees me noticing and gives me a grateful smile and a wink! Imagine! I almost puked!
that was so disgusting !

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
ad84ada: I visited a friend in the evening and someone was sitting in front of the house who I took for his younger brother, so I placed my hand of his head and was like "olisa where is okey". I was rubbing the head with my hand while talking to him. When the person turned it turned out to be his dad who is way way older than my dad. I just blanked out. Lol. Will never forget that incident.

Bros, na to disappear oº°˚! Kai!! shocked shocked shocked

white mosquito: Mmmmmmm... This was quite recently, last xmas day as a matter of fact. My ex and i wer going to visit a couple of frnds,.

I hope no be Red Mosquito don turn ex now now angry angry undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2013
tchidi:

Bros, na to disappear oº°˚! Kai!! shocked shocked shocked

I hope no be Red Mosquito don turn ex now now angry angry undecided
no na, red moss never even gree for me sef, but i plan not to give up. Iv a huge crush on dat dude.
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
emilyone:
that was so disgusting !
my sista, i dint know weda to take it as a compliment or an insult. Im still thinking o.
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by yuzedo: 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
white mosquito: no na, red moss never even gree for me sef, but i plan not to give up. Iv a huge crush on dat dude.
angry angry angry
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
Came back from school late in the evening after series of lecture's bombardment........got home.......got some garri from my neigbor....@least till i cook my supper.......bought all my favourite ingrident's soaked it all......as i was in motion .........taking swallowing it faster......i noticed on blackish thing.....tried to remove it...but i couldnt.....coz i was in haste.....as my garri take reach ground level 4my drinking bowl......i was lyk....wtf!.....mehn....igbe eku....rat feacal matter.....i tried vomiting......my throat and stomach.....no gree o......poured the remnant away...

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by tohirah(f): 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
timpaker: 1. The day I was walking with my then girlfriend (in 2002) at the Store, when blood started dripping off her panties staining the tiles on the floor, I almost turned invincible.
2. While on the queue one day my Di.c.k got erected in the banking hall for no reason
very embarrasing......dripping on the floor? shocked
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by rodeo0070(m): 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
Life...

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by nellaluv(f): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2013
tellwisdom: The day i drank raw tomatoe and threw up onboard turkish flight…Thought it was juice angry angry
Guy you and yuzedo are f*&kingly dry i wonder why you keep trying tua
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2013
I Hate 9ja: Came back from school late in the evening after series of lecture's bombardment........got home.......got some garri from my neigbor....@least till i cook my supper.......bought all my favourite ingrident's soaked it all......as i was in motion .........taking swallowing it faster......i noticed on blackish thing.....tried to remove it...but i couldnt.....coz i was in haste.....as my garri take reach ground level 4my drinking bowl......i was lyk....wtf!.....mehn....igbe eku....rat feacal matter.....i tried vomiting......my throat and stomach.....no gree o......poured the remnant away...
Err...stil tryna figure out the embarassment. But i feel ur loss of the garri. Ah garri! Garri! The lifeblood of any 9ja student
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
yuzedo:
angry angry angry
SO WHAT?!!
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by showby: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by nellaluv(f): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
I Hate 9ja: Came back from school late in the evening after series of lecture's bombardment........got home.......got some garri from my neigbor....@least till i cook my supper.......bought all my favourite ingrident's soaked it all......as i was in motion .........taking swallowing it faster......i noticed on blackish thing.....tried to remove it...but i couldnt.....coz i was in haste.....as my garri take reach ground level 4my drinking bowl......i was lyk....wtf!.....mehn....igbe eku....rat feacal matter.....i tried vomiting......my throat and stomach.....no gree o......poured the remnant away...

Like it's a new thing to you, come here dey form tongue
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Opoki(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
It was my first every date, left quarters for Moremi, as usual, i parked and called her but she insisted i shuld come in, which i did after she persuades, got to her room and hurried her up. Got back to d car and d stuff refuses to start! Ohly shit! I felt so reluctant to open d bonnet but i had to, check few things and yipiee it worked. Abt 3min, now infront of Faj hall, something went wrong again and d rest na story. In short that was d end of the date, there was ds guy d@ make jest of people so much, we call him Baba Aribido, he and his crew were going for a show @ Amphi so they met us dere, na so dem start to dey yab us sotey my throat dry.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by CocoLoca(f): 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
The wife of my former boss suspected he was having an affair and unfortunately for me, i got caught in the cross-fire. I innocently accepted a lift from him one evening (i was even sitting in the front seat while my boss sat at the back o) and before the driver could pull out, the woman came and started banging on the car talking about "i have caught you today you bastard".. My boss got out half-embarrassed, half annoyed but the woman refused to face him and directed her vitriol at me. Security guards and colleagues were looking from their windows. The driver had to drive out with me and go and drop me in the bus-stop cos madam was cursing my life while i was trapped in the car, scared shitless, she was like "oho, Emmanuel so you too are in on this? And you eat my food at home. I will deal with you too".

Happened on a tuesday, my boss came back the next monday and didn't even apologise or talk about it. Didn't work there for too long.
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by uzor02(m): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2013
condralbede: Mine was so embarrassing ....my letter''I'' signing a national anthem in a juction after viewing a sexy letter''0''
You are karid
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by mima2012: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2013
I fell off my Seat on my wedding day

3 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
CocoLoca: The wife of my former boss suspected he was having an affair and unfortunately for me, i got caught in the cross-fire. I innocently accepted a lift from him one evening (i was even sitting in the front seat while my boss sat at the back o) and before the driver could pull out, the woman came and started banging on the car talking about "i have caught you today you bastard".. My boss got out half-embarrassed, half annoyed but the woman refused to face him and directed her vitriol at me. Security guards and colleagues were looking from their windows. The driver had to drive out with me and go and drop me in the bus-stop cos madam was cursing my life while i was trapped in the car, scared shitless, she was like "oho, Emmanuel so you too are in on this? And you eat my food at home. I will deal with you too".

Happened on a tuesday, my boss came back the next monday and didn't even apologise or talk about it. Didn't work there for too long.
chei. Nothin like being accused falsely... Closes one eye, n looks at her piercingly wit the oda- but u nack dat akpako sha? Talk true. Just btw u n i

2 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by greatgod2012(f): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2013
k2039: gringringringringringringringringringringringrin.

Is it safe to assume you stopped wearing high heels.

funny enough, i still use high heel shoes, it was only that day that d shoe decided to embarras me and i took it in good faith. Its something i love so much, it helps ladies to have good carriage.

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by rodeo0070(m): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2013
Opoki: It was my first every date, left quarters for Moremi, as usual, i parked and called her but she insisted i shuld come in, which i did after she persuades, got to her room and hurried her up. Got back to d car and d stuff refuses to start! Ohly shit! I felt so reluctant to open d bonnet but i had to, check few things and yipiee it worked. Abt 3min, now infront of Faj hall, something went wrong again and d rest na story. In short that was d end of the date, there was ds guy d@ make jest of people so much, we call him Baba Aribido, he and his crew were going for a show @ Amphi so they met us dere, na so dem start to dey yab us sotey my throat dry.
Na lie o! No tell me say that guy(Aribido) still de Ife o! Unless its an old story. The guy na case study...
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by CocoLoca(f): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
white mosquito: chei. Nothin like being accused falsely... Closes one eye, n looks at her piercingly wit the oda- but u nack dat akpako sha? Talk true. Just btw u n i
Lol.. Girl please! cheesy
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by patholaw: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
white mosquito: Oh yes! Dis one takes the cake! Just last wk, took a bus on my way to an interview. Sat down at the rear end of the last seat, then dis rough looking fellow hurries to sit next to me,ignoring all the other available seats. Im nonplussed, but decide to mind my biz. Halfway into d journey dis guy starts makin suspicious movements, like adjusting his sittin position to face me. I shrug it off cos iv more imp things on my mind like d interview. A few mins later, i notice dat his hands wer in his fly and he had shut his eyes as if in rapture. So im like WTF? I turn my head immediately and face the window and then he says 'busstop'! As he comes down i notice that his trouser is soaked wit whitish liquid like melted icecream. He sees me noticing and gives me a grateful smile and a wink! Imagine! I almost puked!
dat guy is a freak....
Noticed 1 at a bustop one nite...pple where plenty and d guy wld just go and stand at d back of a lady and put his hand trouser....
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by patholaw: 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
dat guy is a freak....
Noticed 1 at a bustop one nite...pple where plenty and d guy wld just go and stand at d back of a lady and put his hand trouser....
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by kagari: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
Dis one is really my worst, met dis pretty babe in bus back den while travellin, took care of d girls expences rite from d start of d journey thinkin she was droppin at d final bustop so dat I cud properly toast her. Unfortunately she stopped at d first bustop witout tellin me gudbye talk more of thank u. And I was hopin 4 a fone numba!-)
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by rodeo0070(m): 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
timpaker: 1. The day I was walking with my then girlfriend (in 2002) at the Store, when blood started dripping off her panties staining the tiles on the floor, I almost turned invincible.
2. While on the queue one day my Di.c.k got erected in the banking hall for no reason

EWWWWW!!!
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by dejijohns(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
am sure dat man ll stil b beefin U 4touchery&rubbery. Funniest...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Millionaire Works As A Street Cleaner To Set A Good Example For Her Kids / Mention Some Character In People That Shock You. / Waec 2019/2020 Timetable Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.