Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? (17538 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
patholaw: dat guy is a freak....
Noticed 1 at a bustop one nite...pple where plenty and d guy wld just go and stand at d back of a lady and put his hand trouser....
P, r der rili dese many freaks out der? Smh.
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by geeez: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2013

6 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
rodeo0070:

EWWWWW!!!
giggles... Which one is the ewww for? No 1 or no 2.
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Anubiri(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mine is jst on d 29-12-2012 wen my mom is celeb. Her coronation...infront of every1 $ camera man I was asked 2 pronounce wat was writin in d cake, I didn't luk well so I said in loud voice coronatio instead of congratulation omo see all eyes on me...a whole graduate chey $ d film is out wit dat same fuckup...

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
white mosquito: Oh yes! Dis one takes the cake! Just last wk, took a bus on my way to an interview. Sat down at the rear end of the last seat, then dis rough looking fellow hurries to sit next to me,ignoring all the other available seats. Im nonplussed, but decide to mind my biz. Halfway into d journey dis guy starts makin suspicious movements, like adjusting his sittin position to face me. I shrug it off cos iv more imp things on my mind like d interview. A few mins later, i notice dat his hands wer in his fly and he had shut his eyes as if in rapture. So im like WTF? I turn my head immediately and face the window and then he says 'busstop'! As he comes down i notice that his trouser is soaked wit whitish liquid like melted icecream. He sees me noticing and gives me a grateful smile and a wink! Imagine! I almost puked!
Haba take am easy with the lie naaaaah!!! Jona 2nd

3 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by geeez: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
Anubiri: Mine is jst on d 29-12-2012 wen my mom is celeb. Her coronation...infront of every1 $ camera man I was asked 2 pronounce wat was writin in d cake, I didn't luk well so I said in loud voice coronatio instead of congratulation omo see all eyes on me...a whole graduate chey $ d film is out wit dat same fuckup...

Using the word 'film' instead of 'video', I perfectly understand

4 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by OluEmmaAss: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hahaha! Hilarious thread!
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Artistree: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
white mosquito: buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Somebody plz help me laugh. Can u imagine dis guy!
Na babe o, no be guy!
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by AustinG1(m): 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mine happened few months back, had to go on an emmergency trip, didnt prepare for it at all, i got to da airport, wanted to take a flight from Lagos to Abuja, when it got to my turn to check in, i totally forgot they ask people to remove shoes for the shoes to be scanned, and my black socks then had 3 holes and my 3 toes were out, have been wanting to get more black socks but procrastination wont let me, just kept forgetting... so that day, my heart-beat skipped when i was asked to take off my shoes, the picture of my 3 toes just flashed before my eyes and i was facing people that have checked in, See crowd, see my 3 toes saying hello.. hehehe i just ran to the other end and collected my shoe, wore it sharp sharp.. wanted to faint but i couldnt go unconscious.. i just gave myself a consolation smile, i started looking for someone i can give explanation that i have been forgetting to change my socks but no one seemed interested.. just sat down and started pressing rubbish on my phone..

32 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by rodeo0070(m): 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2013
white mosquito: giggles... Which one is the ewww for? No 1 or no 2.
You know na! No. 1...
EWWWW!
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2013
geeez:

Using the word 'film' instead of 'video', I perfectly understand

Guy u badt ooo. You don finally confirm say him be a whole graduate of under brigde IKEJA. SMH for the poor Agbero grin grin grin
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Fussbot: 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2013
Didn't get admsn in2 d uni afta 3yrs..mehn..anytime i see my mates den..na 2 tear race
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Fussbot: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
Didn't get admsn in2 d uni afta 3yrs..mehn..anytime i see my mates dat were already in d uni den..na 2 tear race
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
After having a very difficult test, I was so pissed and was walking back to my apartment. This was during the winter anyway and I remember we had a terrible snowstorm the day before. I failed to pay close attention to the ground I was walking on. Before I could say Jack Robinson, I found myself tumbling and slipping to the ground. I tried to stop myself but with each effort, the situation worsened. Eventually, my bum landed painfully on the ice. The bloody ice, if only I had paid more attention to the ground, I would have avoided it. I heard the people who were behind me laughing. They helped me get up sha. It was embarrassing embarassed embarassed

The good thing is they were my friends from the class I was taking. So they just laughed and told me to blame it on the test.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
nellaluv:

Like it's a new thing to you, come here dey form tongue
form for who.......is that an attitude from u
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2013
Austin G: Mine happened few months back, had to go on an emmergency trip, didnt prepare for it at all, i got to da airport, wanted to take a flight from Lagos to Abuja, when it got to my turn to check in, i totally forgot they ask people to remove shoes for the shoes to be scanned, and my black socks then had 3 holes and my 3 toes were out, have been wanting to get more black socks but procrastination wont let me, just kept forgetting... so that day, my heart-beat skipped when i was asked to take off my shoes, the picture of my 3 toes just flashed before my eyes and i was facing people that have checked in, See crowd, see my 3 toes saying hello.. hehehe i just ran to the other end and collected my shoe, wore it sharp sharp.. wanted to faint but i couldnt go unconscious.. i just gave myself a consolation smile, i started looking for someone i can give explanation that i have been forgetting to change my socks but no one seemed interested.. just sat down and started pressing rubbish on my phone..

grin grin grin.
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by olabiz2010: 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
This happened to me some years back when I travel to Enugu to visit a friend. The pastor call us the "first timer" in a Sunday service to pray for us(me and one pretty gurl like that). During the prayer, my joystick started behave somehow all my effort to slow it down prove abortive and to worsen the matter I tucked in that day and the camera is everywhere so I can touch it (to put it under my belt)because they are showing us life on projector. I started sweating immediately and I was so ashamed of myself because 80% of congregation know what happened......
The rest na story but I collect the gurl # sha. My friend still laugh at me till date anytime we remember the incident.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ijogz K: Haba take am easy with the lie naaaaah!!! Jona 2nd
WHO THE F Is dis Hediot?!
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
Only me myself and I will ever know it.

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Geomac: 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
Austin G: Mine happened few months back, had to go on an emmergency trip, didnt prepare for it at all, i got to da airport, wanted to take a flight from Lagos to Abuja, when it got to my turn to check in, i totally forgot they ask people to remove shoes for the shoes to be scanned, and my black socks then had 3 holes and my 3 toes were out, have been wanting to get more black socks but procrastination wont let me, just kept forgetting... so that day, my heart-beat skipped when i was asked to take off my shoes, the picture of my 3 toes just flashed before my eyes and i was facing people that have checked in, See crowd, see my 3 toes saying hello.. hehehe i just ran to the other end and collected my shoe, wore it sharp sharp.. wanted to faint but i couldnt go unconscious.. i just gave myself a consolation smile, i started looking for someone i can give explanation that i have been forgetting to change my socks but no one seemed interested.. just sat down and started pressing rubbish on my phone..

LWKMD
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by shadrach77: 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
i can never forget this one. While i was in secondary school (my school was boys only) i was on my way to school when the vehicle of a fellow school mate (a pegeout 404 pick up) stopped to give me a ride and i hurriedly jumped into it, grateful that i will have extra money for lunch as i would be able to add my transport money to my lunch money. I was sitting at the back of the pick up and as the pick up approached our main gate, we started hearing the assembly bell, and knowing fully that woe betides any student who is late for assembly, i decided to jump out of the pick up van, without waiting for it to stop but as was jumping out, my bag handle caught the lock hook at the back of the pick-up. Rather than drop my bag, i naively held on to it and the resultant effect was that the pick up started dragging me along the tarred road leading to our school. Though the dragging was for about 30 seconds,i stustaned bruises all over my body.All the other students around were watching as the pick up was dragging me. Some sympathised with me but most of them laughed cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Emmyk(m): 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
My most embarassing day...
Somethings at the ending of January,2011, I was in church- Living faith Church, Ilorin, and it was time to give offering, I checked my pockets, I saw I dont have any dime except a ₦5 bill. I took it, and thought "half a loaf is better than none, God understands...". When the basket was gowin in a roll ahead of me, I decided to DUNK the 5box, as I did, the 5box didnt hit the bull eye, off it fell to the ground.... Lo and behold, the 5year old kid that was in the chair it fell took it and raised it to me, spreading the whole money that everyone around looked at- both money - "dunkee" and the "dunker"... Damn! I felt like entering the ground that day. What a day!!

16 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by seunfly: 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Chofa(m): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2013
yuzedo:
LMAO! What a vo'yeur! grin

@OP: My church said we should do seven (7) days fasting and prayer but on the seventh day, while we were praying fervently inside the church, i vomited Pounded Yam, Egusi Soup & Goat Meat with Fanta... undecided undecided
................ I am in a new church now. cry cry cry
LOOL
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by ogogo24(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
I was about 12 or thereabout. Asked Mumsie for some dough but she declined and posted me to a later date. I was angry and decided to take her passbook. I got to the bank, filled exactly the amount I demanded from her and submitted same to the teller. When it got to my turn, the lady looked at me and immediately took the passbook to her superior. I just waited confidently, telling myself "I don show this woman say I smart"..lol. Minutes later the Oga emerged and asked me openly who owns the passbook, I repsponded confidently that it was my mum's. Everyone looked at me like...spoilt child, olodo. The guy later called my mum to come pick her passbook, she was just laughing at me. I felt so embarrassed.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by tellwisdom: 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
nellaluv:
Guy you and yuzedo are f*&kingly dry i wonder why you keep trying tua

My 3yrs ago words to u is still hurting u?? sad …Sorry babe wink…Can i touch ur yansh?? wink wink

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by geeez: 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2013

LWKMD! You could have taken off your socks with your shoes grin

2 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by SisiKill1: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
Will never ever ever forget this...16 years old, skating rink and boys! The story practically writes itself.

The Skating rink in KD club back then was the place to be. . It was the go to hangout place for teenagers (no virtual hanging out like teens do today). Anyway, my cousins and I went there every weekends, skates in hand...see our parents happy that we were into sports, not knowing it was to show off for guys.

So this day, we were there and as usual there were guys....don't know what entered my head (okay actually I do, I noticed one older guy that we all had a crush on was there) so I decided to flex my skating muscles....see me zig zaging, twirling, bending up and down...doing the usual moves, for some reason I decided to look back to see if he was watching me, I had barely turned my head when bam! I hit the wall with my forehead, got slammed backwards, landed on my butt, got ran over by other skaters, before I could say what the...I was the bottom of a small human pile up.

Instead of me to just lay there jejely and wait to be helped up....I struggled to get up myself (that is the last thing you wanna do) so of course I want down again...splat! And again...Splat! And again...Splat! Until someone yelled for me to stay down. So I just laid there! I noticed the music had stopped which meant I was now the center of attention. embarassed embarassed

They called the first aid people to come and help me and as they fussed over me, I was just praying for the ground to just open and swallow me. I swear if someone had appeared that very moment and offered me witchcraft so I can get the powers to disappear or freeze time or reverse time, I would have gladly taken it no question asked.

They took me out of the rink to the managers office, checked me for broken bones...didn't have any, just a mild sprain but I was warned not to go back in the rink. So I had to spend the entire time until we were picked up sitting outside the rink. . .kids walking by and pointing, some yeye boys doing demo of my falling moves and to top it all my cousins took my "Oh I am okay, you guys can continue skating" at face value so they did just that!! Ughhh!! angry angry

The boy I was trying to impress nko. . .he came and tapped me on the head like you would a small child and told me to be careful next time. embarassed

Twas a long time time before I picked up another pair of skates. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by mrscolite(f): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2013
So many..this one comes to mind. Was at my cousin's wedding reception,picking up her money(s) on the dance floor...I heard a rip but not until I felt cold breeze on my ass did I realise my cloth had ripped! I wasn't really an underwear person so yer from my back to my ass was exposed..I stood up..put my back to my cousin(bride),motioned for my other cousin to gimme her scarf..covered up&changed my outfit,drove back to lagos.
Lesson learnt...never ever wear tight dress again!

3 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Ishilove: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
nellaluv:
yuzedo is f*&kingly dry i wonder why you keep trying tua
I disagree angry
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
geeez:

LWKMD! You could have taken off your socks with your shoes grin
i swear geeez, d dude sense go on holiday.
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2013
mrscolite: So many..this one comes to mind. Was at my cousin's wedding reception,picking up her money(s) on the dance floor...I heard a rip but not until I felt cold breeze on my ass did I realise my cloth had ripped! I wasn't really an underwear person so yer from my back to my ass was exposed..I stood up..put my back to my cousin(bride),motioned for my other cousin to gimme her scarf..covered up&changed my outfit,drove back to lagos.
Lesson learnt...never ever wear tight dress again!
no daz a bad lesson. How una take dey learn sef? Lesson u shudda learnt: 1. Always carry a scarf wit u wen u wear tight clothes. 2. Always wear Sexy underwear wheneva u wear tight clothes. GBAM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Millionaire Works As A Street Cleaner To Set A Good Example For Her Kids / Mention Some Character In People That Shock You. / Waec 2019/2020 Timetable Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.