Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? (17937 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Opoki(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2013
rodeo0070:
Na lie o! No tell me say that guy(Aribido) still de Ife o! Unless its an old story. The guy na case study...
You must be OAU grad!
This is about 6-7yrs ago....
Gone @ d days
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2013
Dats y i stick to suwe and ten ten
Sisi_Kill: Will never ever ever forget this...16 years old, skating rink and boys! The story practically writes itself.

The Skating rink in KD club back then was the place to be. . It was the go to hangout place for teenagers (no virtual hanging out like teens do today). Anyway, my cousins and I went there every weekends, skates in hand...see our parents happy that we were into sports, not knowing it was to show off for guys.

So this day, we were there and as usual there were guys....don't know what entered my head this day (okay actually I do, I noticed one older guy that we all had a crush on was there that day) so I decided to flex my skating muscles....see me zig zaging, twirling, bending up and down...doing the usual moves, for some reason I decided to look back to see if he was watching me, I had barely turned my head when bam! I hit the wall with my forehead, got slammed backwards, landed on my butt, got ran over by other skaters, before I could say what the...I was the bottom of a small human pile.

Instead of me to just lay there jejely and wait to be helped up....I struggled to get up myself (that is the last thing you wanna do) so of course I want down again...splat! And again...Splat! And again...Splat! Until someone yelled for me to stay down. So I just laid there! I noticed the music had stopped which meant I was now the center of attention. embarassed embarassed

They called the first aid people to come and help me and as they fussed over me, I was just praying for the ground to just open and swallow me. I swear if someone had appeared that very moment and offered me witchcraft so I can get the powers to disappear or freeze time or reverse time, I would have gladly taken it no question asked.

They took me out of the rink to the managers office, checked me for broken bones...didn't have any, just a mild sprain but I was warned not to go back in the rink. So I had to spend the entire time until we were picked up sitting outside the rink. . .kids walking by and point, some yeye boys doing demo of my falling moves and to top it all my cousins took my "Oh I am okay, you guys can continue skating" at face value so they did just that!! Ughhh!! angry angry

The boy I was trying to impress nko. . .he came and tapped me on the head like you would a small child and told me to be careful next time. embarassed

Twas a long time time before I picked up another skate. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by geeez: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2013
white mosquito: i swear geeez, d dude sense go on holiday.

On a second thought maybe his feet aren't those type you walk barefooted with grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by LVCee: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
Back then wen i was single. A friend invited me to presidential hotel, port harcourt. It was actually my very first time in the hotel but i was determined to form as if i know my way around. As i was abt entering d reception d door jst opend itself. I was so comfused. I come gather mind enter. I was jst walking towards the receptionist to make enquiries one of the heels from d very high shoes i wore jst pulld off from d shoes. Infact i almost fainted. I didnt know if i shld bend down and pick it or jst limp away. One gentle man came to my rescue, he pickd up d heel and took me to a nearby sit.. Come c shame. Upon all my formings as a PH chick. That shoe jst fall my hands. All eyes were on me.
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by geeez: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
[b]Someone's story just reminded of a similar incident that happened about four years ago but being the person that I am, I rarely get embarrassed. I will just make a joke about it.

We had this retreat in my office and we were at one beach resort for some days. So the first afternoon after lunch, we went all ran to the white sand and started a game of soccer. I hadn't changed from my jeans to my sports clothing which I had in my chalet and I was still in my jeans when I made to kick a football and my denims just ripped under my groin. Fortunately I had my boxers on and as my colleagues laughed, I was like 'just imagine I wasn't wearing boxers' and we started throwing banters. I had to take off the jeans and walk to my chalet with only my brief briefs on. Thankfully the ladies were in their bikinis yet so I didn't fear ....

Unfortunately for me, apart from my sporting clothes, my jeans were the only pants I travelled with. Had to get one of the guys at the resort to get me town and buy me a new pair of denims. It was something cheap I intended to manage but its still in my wardrobe and I still wear it till date [/b]
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hmm....in my church, i'm responsible for projecting lyrics on the screen and also highlights of the preaching. On one occasion, this song "baba i praise your name, you are worthy of praise" was sang, but the slide moved on its own unknowingly and projected "akamarama kamga kuru"...i didn't even notice it cos i was busy looking at the dancing congregation, until the keyboardist started scolding me "look at what you're doing, concentrate!!"
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2013
Nov 2003,i was exchanging some very dirty text with my girl,then decided to call my aunty to congratulate her,she had delivered her first baby after 5 years of marriage...after the call,i decided to send a another text to my swthrt,the text was very very indecent...i was waiting for her reply when my aunty called me and started praying for me,i had mistakenly sent her the text.she was running out of credit but asked me to top up and give her a call,i did and the prayer/deliverance continued for another 20mins.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2013
On another occasion (this was on Dec 31st), during the preaching...a statement was made, something "the greatest mistake........" and i mistakenly projected "the greatness mistake........" and i didn't even change it. Twas on the 1st in church, when people started laughing and reminding me about it...
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
You be waffi? because warri no dey carry last.
geeez: [b]Someone's story just reminded of a similar incident that happened about four years ago but being the person that I am, I rarely get embarrassed. I will just make a joke about it.

We had this retreat in my office and we were at one beach resort for some days. So the first afternoon after lunch, we went all ran to the white sand and started a game of soccer. I hadn't changed from my jeans to my sports clothing which I had in my chalet and I was still in my jeans when I made to kick a football and my denims just ripped under my groin. Fortunately I had my boxers on and as my colleagues laughed, I was like 'just imagine I wasn't wearing boxers' and we started throwing banters. I had to take off the jeans and walk to my chalet with only my brief briefs on. Thankfully the ladies were in their bikinis yet so I didn't fear ....

Unfortunately for me, apart from my sporting clothes, my jeans were the only pants I travelled with. Had to get one of the guys at the resort to get me town and buy me a new pair of denims. It was something cheap I intended to manage but its still in my wardrobe and I still wear it till date [/b]
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2013
Nothin personal o vic. But iv noticed dat wen we make a mistake in church we truly get embarassed, im not exempt o. Things we shud ordinarily laugh over and forget tend to humiliate us. Does this mean that even in Gods presence we dey form? Just thinkin aloud. Help me someone.
Victoriousvic: Hmm....in my church, i'm responsible for projecting lyrics on the screen and also highlights of the preaching. On one occasion, this song "baba i praise your name, you are worthy of praise" was sang, but the slide moved on its own unknowingly and projected "akamarama kamga kuru"...i didn't even notice it cos i was busy looking at the dancing congregation, until the keyboardist started scolding me "look at what you're doing, concentrate!!"
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2013
My ex was always doing stupid thins like dat. Im like dude if u wanna be naughty, be careful na!
gbosaa: Nov 2003,i was exchanging some very dirty text with my girl,then decided to call my aunty to congratulate her,she had delivered her first baby after 5 years of marriage...after the call,i decided to send a another text to my swthrt,the text was very very indecent...i was waiting for her reply when my aunty called me and started praying for me,i had mistakenly sent her the text.she was running out of credit but asked me to top up and give her a call,i did and the prayer/deliverance continued for another 20mins.
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by 0Dynamic0(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2013
Alabiojoski: Embarass is embarass whe u feel u re embarased. I've never be embarrased. Gheto boy boy to bad
what the english are you saying??
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by rodeo0070(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
Opoki:
You must be OAU grad!
This is about 6-7yrs ago....
Gone @ d days
Yes. We are probably of the same set...
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
Guy u sef. Lol. We see am but we just trowey face. Must u talk?
0Dynamic0: what the english are you saying??
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by anulaxad(m): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2013
Billyonaire: I was cheating on my gf with an unlocked bedroom door......just imagine what ensued.

MARE YOUR SIGNATURE IS ALL WRONG, IT IS WITH POWER YOU CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING.

IN EVEN IN NIGERIA,BEING RICH IS NOT GOING TO HELP YOU IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A BIG BOY,EXAMPLE BANANA ISLAND,IKOYI E,G,THE SECURITY IS SO STRONG AND SO UNCORRUPTED,THAT THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU CAN BRIBE THE SECURITY,THIS IS A PLACE WHERE ALL THE BIG MEN LIVE: TINUBU,BABAGINDA,ADENUGA E.G.

YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THERE GOING TO ALLOW A NOBODY TO COME LIVE WITH THESE MEN NO MATTER HOW RICH THEY ARE.THEY DON'T LIKE DOES TYPICAL LOUD,SCREAMING USELESS NIGERIANS THAT ARE ALWAYS SCREAMING AND MAKING NOISE FOR NO REASON.

EVEN A STRONGHOLD GRANDSON OF THE ROTHSCHILD FAMILY WAS DENIED A PLACE TO LIVE(AND WAS NOT ALLOWED TO QUALIFY TO BUY A PROPERTY) IN BANANA ISLAND BECAUSE THEY FELT LIKE HIS NOT WORTHY ENOUGH TO LIVE WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU KNOW^.A GUY WHO COMES FROM ONE THE OLDEST LASTING RICHEST FAMILIES THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.

BUT I DO UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM.I JUST FELT I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT.

THE MOST EMBARRASSING THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME, WAS WHEN I SLAPPED A GIRL BY ACCIDENT THINKING IT WAS THE MAN WHO ANNOYED ME AND THEN I GOT SLAPPED BACK. cheesy
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Badbitch89: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
When my best friend told my family I was pregnat.
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
So wat na happened.. Grabs 50 naira popcorn and settles down.
Badbitch89: When my best friend told my family I was pregnat.
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by 0Dynamic0(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
white mosquito: Guy u sef. Lol. We see am but we just trowey face. Must u talk?
lol.. ehe na. If he has no embarassing moment, he should be quiet o
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
In a very respectful tone- Sorry bros, have u tried anger management? And erm ders dis nu invention, its called CAPS LOCK OFF!!
anulaxad:

MARE YOUR SIGNATURE IS ALL WRONG, IT IS WITH POWER YOU CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING.

IN EVEN IN NIGERIA,BEING RICH IS NOT GOING TO HELP YOU IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A BIG BOY,EXAMPLE BANANA ISLAND,IKOYI E,G,THE SECURITY IS SO STRONG AND SO UNCORRUPTED,THAT THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU CAN BRIBE THE SECURITY,THIS IS A PLACE WHERE ALL THE BIG MEN LIVE: TINUBU,BABAGINDA,ADENUGA E.G.

YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THERE GOING TO ALLOW A NOBODY TO COME LIVE WITH THESE MEN NO MATTER HOW RICH THEY ARE.THEY DON'T LIKE DOES TYPICAL LOUD,SCREAMING USELESS NIGERIANS THAT ARE ALWAYS SCREAMING AND MAKING NOISE FOR NO REASON.

EVEN A STRONGHOLD GRANDSON OF THE ROTHSCHILD FAMILY WAS DENIED A PLACE TO LIVE(AND WAS NOT ALLOWED TO QUALIFY TO BUY A PROPERTY) IN BANANA ISLAND BECAUSE THEY FELT LIKE HIS NOT WORTHY ENOUGH TO LIVE WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU KNOW^.A GUY WHO COMES FROM ONE THE OLDEST LASTING RICHEST FAMILIES THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.

BUT I DO UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM.I JUST FELT I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT.

THE MOST EMBARRASSING THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME, WAS WHEN I SLAPPED A GIRL BY ACCIDENT THINKING IT WAS THE MAN WHO ANNOYED ME AND THEN I GOT SLAPPED BACK. cheesy
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by 0Dynamic0(m): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by 0Dynamic0(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
Anyway, moving on....mine occured quite recently, i had parked my fx35 on the road and along came a mad woman who didn't look like one, i saw her from afar and with the way she was acting, i thought she was just angry with someone. But she just approached me and grabbed my collar and started shouting...you are the cause of my madness, you wicked man! You used me so that you can buy jeep....people had already crowded us, what a scene! Some guys held her back and dragged her away, and i just stood there shocked and speechless. Btw...i havn't met this woman before o

4 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by blackbeau1(f): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2013
I was about going out one day and I was wearing a flair skirt.before going out,I decide to ease myself .after easing myself,I didn't know the back of the skirt was stuck in my pants.I went out like that.when I finally discovered,I was so embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ah. Wat colour of pant plz.
black_beau: I was about going out one day and I was wearing a flair skirt.before going out,I decide to ease myself .after easing myself,I didn't know the back of the skirt was stuck in my pants.I went out like that.when I finally discovered,I was so embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
black_beau: I was about going out one day and I was wearing a flair skirt.before going out,I decide to ease myself .after easing myself,I didn't know the back of the skirt was stuck in my pants.I went out like that.when I finally discovered,I was so embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by Ampeaceful(f): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
mima2012: I fell off my Seat on my wedding day
on ur weddin daycheesycheesycheesy meehhnn!dat must b so embarassin...
Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by lilpervert(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
In fact, last year held a lot of embarrassing moments for me, I'll just say one. I was in school one day receiving lectures and the course was offered by almost everyone in my faculty. I got into the class late then a friend of mine who happens to be a girl had saved a sit for me, so me just sitdown not knowing say na wahala I wan enter.
The girl just dey talk like say tommorow no dey na im lecturer catch me, chai the guy just call me out ask me my name con change topic for board write "why students fail". This guy finish me that day with yab for almost 20 mins, see as everybody dey laff me . I'm still avoiding that girl till today embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by mrscolite(f): 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
[b][/b]
white mosquito: no daz a bad lesson. HOW UNA TAKE DEY LEARN SEF? Lesson u shudda learnt: 1. Always carry a scarf wit u wen u wear tight clothes. 2. Always wear Sexy underwear wheneva u wear tight clothes. GBAM.

I don't know what hype you are on,quoting everyone like you dun lost your mind...but next time you decide to quote me make sure you connect your brain to your thumbs better still DON'T QUOTE ME!

2 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by mrscolite(f): 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
Onto the topic...was at/on the beach many years ago with a guy that was (toasting me)&his friends,I dunno how I got into the water,next thing I was struggling to get out when I finally did,I came out without my bikini top grin...

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by valicious1(m): 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2013
white mosquito: Mmmmmmm... This was quite recently, last xmas day as a matter of fact. My ex and i wer going to visit a couple of frnds, we couldnt get fuel and were running late so we decided to take a cab. Now i was looking my usual sexy self wit a natty white shorts on. Imagine my mortification wen we got to the estate gate n my ex whispers 'baby ur stained badly o.' OMG! And i had just sashayed across a major road!, thinking dose bus load of ppl wer staring at my hot legs, not knowing dey wer probably gasping in disgust...long story short, we took a taxi back home immediately. Lesson learned- never take a cab anywer. Drive! Lol.
Dats really, really, really really
embarassing. Now here are my tips for
u.
1) always be very careful when u're
menstrating.
2) always make use of sanitary pads
instead of tissue paper (toilet roll)
anytime u're seeing ur period.
3) in your own case, never ever put on
white trousers/skirt wenever u're
menstruating
4) always "check" constantly whenever
u're menstruating
5) again, be very careful & watchful
when menstruating

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by gsalvatore: 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
Dis guy go kill me for laff hahahhaaahahahaahahaah!Nairaland una get ppl oooo!
Austin G: Mine happened few months back, had to go on an emmergency trip, didnt prepare for it at all, i got to da airport, wanted to take a flight from Lagos to Abuja, when it got to my turn to check in, i totally forgot they ask people to remove shoes for the shoes to be scanned, and my black socks then had 3 holes and my 3 toes were out, have been wanting to get more black socks but procrastination wont let me, just kept forgetting... so that day, my heart-beat skipped when i was asked to take off my shoes, the picture of my 3 toes just flashed before my eyes and i was facing people that have checked in, See crowd, see my 3 toes saying hello.. hehehe i just ran to the other end and collected my shoe, wore it sharp sharp.. wanted to faint but i couldnt go unconscious.. i just gave myself a consolation smile, i started looking for someone i can give explanation that i have been forgetting to change my socks but no one seemed interested.. just sat down and started pressing rubbish on my phone..

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by ajibutter: 5:15am On Feb 07, 2013
Mine was in 2011, when i was about to wed. My church usually call out people that are about to wed to the altar so that the whole congregation will see them.Then came the sunday they called us out,about six of us.Omo, as we climbed the altar,na im the heel of my left leg shoe that i was wearing got stocked in what looked like a joint between two planks they used to build the altar,as i lifted my leg to pull it out,lo and behold only my leg came out leaving the shoe behind. Chei! i wan melt, meanwhile my mates don reach altar finish, i had to take one step backwards,bent down and pulled out the shoe with my hands, with the whole congregation leaving the people that ve already gotten to the altar that were being introduced and gazing at me, geez i wanted to faint. I have never been so embarrassed in my life, i had to run out of church immediately after service to avoid anybody asking me what happened. cry

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? by whitemosquito(f): 5:21am On Feb 07, 2013
And d moral lesson of ur diatribe is....
mrscolite: [b][/b]

I don't know what hype you are on,quoting everyone like you dun lost your mind...but next time you decide to quote me make sure you connect your brain to your thumbs better still DON'T QUOTE ME!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Truck Crashes In Jos, Covers Almost The Entire Road / Photos Of Nigerians Scooping Petrol From Crashed Tanker On Ibadan Expressway / Sex Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.