Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

My Boss And I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss And I (8199 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee / I Buy Pant For My Boss And Got Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss And I by nikkypearl(f): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
I got this job as an architect eight month ago,ever since I joined the company,my boss has been all over me,we go to see clients together,go for lunch together but I always refuse to eat with him.Anytime am not around,he transfer aggression to other workers,telling them how much he miss me.There was even a time his wife came asking "Who is Nike"?he is hapily married with two kids,and he always tell me how much he love his wife!but now,he is so much in love with me!I can't afford 2break his home!NEVER!I have written my resignation letter,an will drop it tomorrow,but am not happy,my heart is so heavy because getting another job will not be so easy after all,or is there anything else I can do aside resigning?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss And I by Acidosis(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
...modified grin
Re: My Boss And I by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
^^Acid,did u just wake up from sleep?where did u see 7yrs? grin
Re: My Boss And I by Acidosis(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
hahahaha.... na stress
Re: My Boss And I by biolabee(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
eight months...

Nikky have u drpped that letter
maybe you should get anoda job before u resign

4 Likes

Re: My Boss And I by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
@Nikky,if it is what am thinking,then u should quit the job but not before you get another. It will be a foolish thing to leave what u have,when u do not have an alternative.
Re: My Boss And I by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
Acidosis: hahahaha.... na stress
Okay,i understand. grin
Re: My Boss And I by Acidosis(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
Op do you have a bf/husband?
Re: My Boss And I by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
You've done d right thing.
You don't want to see the wrath of a woman who thinks u r a threat to her home.
Cos by then, no prospective jobs will be coming as a result of acid burnt face.

Take heart, God will see u through this.

1 Like

Re: My Boss And I by nikkypearl(f): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
Thanks @ all..but the man is turning to something else,he can't even talk to a client unless am there with him in his office..@Acidosis..of course I have a boyfriend!
Re: My Boss And I by biolabee(m): 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
Maybe u shd accelerate marriage plans
Re: My Boss And I by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
biolabee: Maybe u shd accelerate marriage plans

Must someone get into d wrong hands because she wants to stop her boss from liking her further. Marriage is a life time contract, u cannot afford a mistake.

Does marriage stop the boss from liking her further Its like asking yourself if washing your pot or kettle with vim stops it from getting black again. I hope u get me!
Re: My Boss And I by 190: 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
nigerians are indeed wonderful creatures grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boss And I by fckmn24seg(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
nikkypearl: I got this job as an architect eight month ago,ever since I joined the company,my boss has been all over me,we go to see clients together,go for lunch together but I always refuse to eat with him.Anytime am not around,he transfer aggression to other workers,telling them how much he miss me.There was even a time his wife came asking "Who is Nike"?he is hapily married with two kids,and he always tell me how much he love his wife!but now,he is so much in love with me!I can't afford 2break his home!NEVER!I have written my resignation letter,an will drop it tomorrow,but am not happy,my heart is so heavy because getting another job will not be so easy after all,or is there anything else I can do aside resigning?

You said he is in love with you and he also tells you how much he loves his wife... i guess the man just want a flyby intimacy with you because love cannot be shared btw 2 women, A man loves one woman and keep other extras for the rough weather grin becareful and do not resign, keep you job and try to cope with other things that happen during the discharge of your duty with your boss in the office, its only if you disclose to any one. cool

1 Like

Re: My Boss And I by nobniger: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
Wow, I can only immagined how uneasy you'll feel around him and office. Tell him and,don't be scared or embarassed, you have nothing to loose, how uncomfortable you're with all that unsolicited attentions and continue to look for another job like you don't have any, even if he stops. Remember,no one wins anything with angers, so, let your plans & strategy, guide you here and I wish you well.
Re: My Boss And I by DExplorer1: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2013
Though this isn't your fault but if you keep working in that office, you will end up living a lifestyle you don't want to live. To avert future ugly happenings, drop that letter on his table and move on. That shows you believe in yourself and you value morals. It's rare in our society today but you can do it and not just that, you will make it without him; you will get a good job, could even be better.

1 Like

Re: My Boss And I by 190: 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
OP

Just slice that man to keep his nerves cool - its no biggie embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Boss And I by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
190: OP

Just slice that man to keep his nerves cool - its no biggie embarassed embarassed

For ur mind u af gf advice abi undecided
Re: My Boss And I by nikkypearl(f): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
@Nobniger..I think you understand me better,can't even walk freely in the office,my co workers gossips bou me,because my boss dosnt hide the fact that he like me..@Fckmn24..basically,my prob.nw is that,he dosnt even talk about his his wife again but still talks about how much he love his kids.
Re: My Boss And I by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
nobniger: .
Are u in anyway related to my val, ,r bingercheesy
Re: My Boss And I by toluene12: 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
190: OP

and u think that will put an end to the issue?
Re: My Boss And I by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
candygosh: You've done d right thing.
You don't want to see the wrath of a woman who thinks u r a threat to her home.
Cos by then, no prospective jobs will be coming as a result of acid burnt face.

Take heart, God will see u through this.

Acid burnt face no be joke o! Na true you yan
Re: My Boss And I by luvmijeje(f): 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
Op,dis is a case of been betweeen d blue sea and the devil,u just have to apply wisdom.
Ensure u submit that resignation letter to him directly,he will definitely will not want you to resign.At this point u will tell him with emotion if possible shed some tears that u can't sin against God,urself and its marriage,dat's why u just have to resign.Also tell him u can' walk freely without people staring at u.
At least this will slow him down but Op start sourcing for another job.

3 Likes

Re: My Boss And I by 190: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
candygosh:

For ur mind u af gf advice abi undecided

yes now!!
she cant loose the job besides itz no biggie - her boyfriend nor dey enjoy the thing grin grin grin
Re: My Boss And I by nikkypearl(f): 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
@luvmijeje..thankss!I fink I luv the idea, my mind is made up,but the most painful part is that he is presently working on my visa to southAfrica coz we have Glo project going on there,was so happy when I was heard he want to make it a suprise!all the same,I can stay!because someday am gonna get married,and I wouldn't want another girl to take my place.@toluene..no joke please,am not a fool bringing this to nairaland,atleast with some comment here,am rest assured of some facts!
Re: My Boss And I by nikkypearl(f): 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
@lastpost..*I CANT*not can
Re: My Boss And I by Exponental(m): 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
Tell him u are under oath.....u dont want another man 2 die on u.
Yes....oath, u already had a blood oath with ur fiance (even if u dont have, fake one). The day anoda man climbs, both of u die.....
Above all, dont resign, it is better he sacks u than u resigning.
Re: My Boss And I by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
190:

yes now!!
she cant loose the job besides itz no biggie - her boyfriend nor dey enjoy the thing grin grin grin

I give up!
Re: My Boss And I by 190: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
candygosh:

I give up!

grin grin grin

on what grin grin
Re: My Boss And I by 190: 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
candygosh:
Are u in anyway related to my val, ,r bingercheesy

undecided
Re: My Boss And I by nikkypearl(f): 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
@exponental!u re damn funny!lolzz!thnk@least u put a big smile on ma face!u made my day joor!
Re: My Boss And I by gimbastar(m): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
Just keep the dude on HOLD, get another job and QUIT!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Last For ONE Minutes In Bed! Help Me! / Lady Who Flaunts Her Boobs Online , Joins FC Barcelona By Force (pictures) / How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.