Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? (8262 Views)

10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! / She Is Very Pretty And Hot With Good Bodily Endowments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
Something got me curious today, I came across a video of an East African woman doing a forehead reduction surgery... She didn't state her nationality, but her facial features gave her ethnicity away and most East Africans claimed her as one of them, they were disappointed in her and bashed her for doing a forehead reduction surgery because they feel that having a big forehead is their trademark and part of their heritage.

And this got me wondering, if Southern African women can be classified by their big behinds, East African women by their big foreheads, North African women by their Maghrebi Arabic features, then what are those features that both West and Central African women are usually identified by? To a point that by just looking at them, you'll know that they're from West Africa or Central Africa.

And of course, not all women from these regions possess the features I mentioned above, but majority of them do and always keep in mind that all African women are beautiful, we each have our own unique beauties.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by siofragspot: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
undecided
Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by Sadonyx: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
Big backyard

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
grin
West africans also have big butts,for example Ghanaians...........

I can't really say about the others tho

5 Likes

Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Which ones? West African or Central African women?
Sadonyx:
Big backyard
Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wrong thread on a wrong section. Most of the commenters here do not East,west , central or North African countries let alone know their features. grin

You see that "Foreign women are better than Nigerian women you read everytime" it is based on hearsay and not first hand experience. Some people don't even know people outside their tribes grin grin grin

Btw to your question most West African women are identified by their broad shoulders, accents, facial symmetry and skin. I don't know much about central Africans but I think they have facial symmetry in common.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
I didn't know where else to post it, maybe the travel section would have been better.

Very interesting, I think I need to start observing them carefully... Thanks... smiley smiley smiley
Persephone1:
Wrong thread on a wrong section. Most of the commenters here do not East,west , central or North African countries let alone know their features. grin

You see that "Foreign women are better than Nigerian women you read everytime" it is based on hearsay and not first hand experience. Some people don't even know people outside their tribes grin grin grin

Btw to your question most West African women are identified by their broad shoulders, accents, facial symmetry and skin. I don't know much about central Africans but I think they have facial symmetry in common.
Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
Samantha124:
I didn't know where else to post it, maybe the travel section would have been better.

Very interesting, I think I need to start observing them carefully... Thanks... smiley smiley smiley

Yes. It is the best section to get answers on topics like this. You will get real answers from people who have traveled the world.

I hope to learn too if you decide to post it there and tag a mod.

You are welcome.
Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
Honestly speaking, I wouldn't want the topic to go on front page because I'm really not prepared for your brothers' drama.

I was just hoping to get some answers without having the topic on front page.

But anyways, it's fine.
Persephone1:

Yes. It is the best section to get answers on topics like this. You will get real answers from people who have traveled the world.

I hope to learn too if you decide to post it there and tag a mod.

You are welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by Ruke1989: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Something got me curious today, I came across a video of an East African woman doing a forehead reduction surgery... She didn't state her nationality, but her facial features gave her ethnicity away and most East Africans claimed her as one of them, they were disappointed in her and bashed her for doing a forehead reduction surgery because they feel that having a big forehead is their trademark and part of their heritage.

And this got me wondering, if Southern African women can be classified by their big behinds, East African women by their big foreheads, North African women by their Maghrebi Arabic features, then what are those features that both West and Central African women are usually identified by? To a point that by just looking at them, you'll know that they're from West Africa or Central Africa.

And of course, not all women from these regions possess the features I mentioned above, but majority of them do and always keep in mind that all African women are beautiful, we each have our own unique beauties.
accent mostly. There are a range of accents that you can identify with west Africans and east Africans
Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by EbolaTinubu: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Samantha124 grin
Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
I'm talking about bodily features and not accents... The ones whereby you can identify the person by just looking at her without even having to hear her speak first.

From top to the bottom, what are those bodily features that distinguish West end Central African women from others?
Ruke1989:
accent mostly. There are a range of accents that you can identify with west Africans and east Africans

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
That's me... grin grin grin
EbolaTinubu:
Samantha124 grin
Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by EbolaTinubu: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Honestly speaking, I wouldn't want the topic to go on front page because I'm really not prepared for your brothers' drama.

I was just hoping to get some answers without having the topic on front page.

But anyways, it's fine.
Which one is your brother's drama again?
Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by EbolaTinubu: 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
Samantha124:
That's me... grin grin grin
So you don't have pictures to buttress your findings?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
You guys can be way too dramatic...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
EbolaTinubu:

Which one is your brother's drama again?
Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by EbolaTinubu: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
For me,i like the features of Ethiopian ladies. most especially their long hair's and their facial features

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
Sometimes it's best to ask the people and you guys know your women better than anyone.

If you don't know anything about Central African women, it's fine... But you know your West African women.
EbolaTinubu:

So you don't have pictures to buttress your findings?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by EbolaTinubu: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
Samantha124:
You guys can be way too dramatic...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
We are just catching cruise. In real, we are not like that. Don't take to heart anything you see here
Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
I didn't ask what you like, but I asked for the bodily features that distinguish West African and Central African women from other African women.

Don't you know your West African women
EbolaTinubu:
For me,i like the features of Ethiopian ladies. most especially their long hair's and their facial features

6 Likes

Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by xband: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
Samantha124:
if Southern African women can be classified by their big behinds, East African women by their big foreheads, North African women by their Maghrebi Arabic features, then what are those features that both West and Central African women are usually identified by? To a point that by just looking at them, you'll know that they're from West Africa or Central Africa.

From your Profile picture, I can presume that you are from South Africa.
Of a truth, many South African women have big hips, big leg and large back side.

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
What about West African women then
xband:

From your Profile picture, I can presume that you are from South Africa.
Of a truth, many South African women have big hips, big leg and large back side.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by Ruke1989: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm talking about bodily features and not accents... The ones whereby you can identify the person by just looking at her without even having to hear her speak first.

From top to the bottom, what are those bodily features that distinguish West end Central African women from others?
unifying bodily features will be hard to get. Because there are thousands of tribes here and many have different identifying body features. There are no single unifying features. For example, Nigeria has over 300 tribes with different features. But for the three dominant tribes, yorubas are very dark skin mostly. That also applies to Benin, Togo and Ghana. You see those countries have Yoruba communities and they are mostly dark. I don't mean brown or chocolate. The igbos and some of the minority tribes in the south south region are mostly light skinned. Yorubas generally are prone to obesity because of their kinds of diets. If you meet an obese Nigerian couple, thee is a high chance you met Yoruba people. The Fulani and hausa people who live in the north of Nigeria are patently slim and tall. The hausas are found in Niger, cameroun and 2 other countries. They have similar body features in those countries too. Nothing concerns a Fulani woman with big butts. So their patent slim, tall body can give them away. Big butts are more associated with Yoruba, ijaw and ghanean women. So you can see here that bodily features here in west Africa varies with tribes

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by EbolaTinubu: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Samantha124:
I didn't ask what you like, but I asked for the bodily features that distinguish West African and Central African women from other African women.

Don't you know your West African women
East Africa.... Big or oblong forehead

West Africa..... round or oval face

North Africa.....fair , with long hairs and are mostly slim

Central Africa.... black and most of them are ugly facially buy they are well built

South African..... massive hips and extended forehead

My observations though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by luminouz(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ruke1989:
unifying bodily features will be hard to get. Because there are thousands of tribes here and many have different identifying body features. There are no single unifying features. For example, Nigeria has over 300 tribes with different features. But for the three dominant tribes, yorubas are very dark skin mostly. That also applies to Benin, Togo and Ghana. You see those countries have Yoruba communities and they are mostly dark. I don't mean brown or chocolate. The igbos and some of the minority tribes in the south south region are mostly light skinned. Yorubas generally are prone to obesity because of their kinds of diets. If you meet an obese Nigerian couple, thee is a high chance you met Yoruba people. The people who live in the north of Nigeria are mostly really slim. Both male and female. So their patent slim, tall body can give them away

You must be really crazzy to say this!!! Igbos are mostly light skinned and other south south tribes too? Isoko,Urbobo and Ijaws are mostly light skinned too? Where do you live bro? undecided

Then saying obese people are from Yoruba tribe is laughable. There are women from Kanuri and Taraba(Northern part of Nigeria) with broad facial features and broad hips/big ass. WTF you talking about? grin

N.B: I checked your profile. You are a loรปse and a simp!!!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
But how come most of the time you guys can identify Southern African women from different tribes too?

Even East Africans can be easily identified, whether they're black or are of mixed ethnicity... Majority of them have one thing in common, which is a big forehead.

Are you sure there isn't that one feature that your women have in common even if they're dark or light skinned, or even thin? It could be the nose, eyes, ears, or even hands, anything.
Ruke1989:
unifying bodily features will be hard to get. Because there are thousands of tribes here and many have different identifying body features. There are no single unifying features. For example, Nigeria has over 300 tribes with different features. But for the three dominant tribes, yorubas are very dark skin mostly. That also applies to Benin, Togo and Ghana. You see those countries have Yoruba communities and they are mostly dark. I don't mean brown or chocolate. The igbos and some of the minority tribes in the south south region are mostly light skinned. Yorubas generally are prone to obesity because of their kinds of diets. If you meet an obese Nigerian couple, thee is a high chance you met Yoruba people. The people who live in the north of Nigeria are mostly really slim. Both male and female. So their patent slim, tall body can give them away
Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by Ruke1989: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
luminouz:

You must be really crazzy to say this!!! Igbos are mostly light skinned and other south south tribes too? Isoko,Urbobo and Ijaws are mostly light skinned too? Where do you live bro? undecided

Then saying obese people are from Yoruba tribe is laughable. There are women from Kanuri and Taraba(Northern part of Nigeria) with broad facial features and broad hips/big ass. WTF you talking about? grin

N.B: I checked your profile. You are a loรปse and a simp!!!
you are uneducated not to understand the meaning of "some" in English language. Are akwa ibom women, esan women and even some Benin not light skinned? You lack sense o. These tribes are from the south south. Travel so that you can know your country

Why are you yorubas so uncouth, ignorant, despicable and opinionated? You lack simple comprehension skills. I know most of you in Yoruba land were taught English by teachers who teach with Yoruba language so you are a product of dysfunctional society. Not your fault that you don't understand English

5 Likes

Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
Interesting... smiley smiley smiley
EbolaTinubu:

East Africa.... Big or oblong forehead

West Africa..... round or oval face

North Africa.....fair , with long hairs and are mostly slim

Central Africa.... black and most of them are ugly facially buy they are well built

South African..... massive hips and extended forehead

My observations though

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by xband: 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
Samantha124:
What about West African women then
In the west here, our women are in all sizes and sharp. But one thing you will notice about western women is that they love artificial looks a lot. When you start noticing, make up, nose ring and leg chain, just know you are dealing with a western lady.

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
It's like you guys pay too much attention to foreign women's bodily features to a point that you know nothing about your own women.

If I was a Nigerian women, I'd be very much heartbroken.

So if I wear makeup and a wig, you'll start confusing me for a Nigerian woman
xband:

In the west here, our women are in all sizes and sharp. But one thing you will notice about western women is that they love artificial looks a lot. When you start noticing, make up, nose ring and leg chain, just know you are dealing with a western lady.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by luminouz(m): 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ruke1989:
you are uneducated not to understand the meaning of "some" in English language. Are akwa ibom women, esan women and even some Benin not light skinned? You lack sense o. These tribes are from the south south. Travel so that you can know your country

Why are you yorubas so uncouth, ignorant, despicable and opinionated? You lack simple comprehension skills. I know most of you in Yoruba land were taught English by teachers speaking who teach with Yoruba language so you are a product of dysfunctional society. Not your fault that you don't understand English

No wonder another man fuqed your so-called girlfriend and nutted on her face and you came crying to nairaland and asking for help. You be mumu Pro Max. I'm not the dude you should be bantering with. I abhor any racism and seeing that you reek of it, sickens me.

N.B: Go to the redpill page and swallow some pills. Or I will be the next nigga to fuq your socalled girlfriend and give her a baby for you to raise.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features? by Ruke1989: 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
luminouz:

No wonder another man fuqed your so-called girlfriend and nutted on her face and you came crying to nairaland and asking for help. You be mumu Pro Max. I'm not the dude you should be bantering with. I abhor any racism and seeing that you reek of it, sickens me.

N.B: Go to the redpill page and swallow some pills. Or I will be the next nigga to fuq your socalled girlfriend and give her a baby for you to raise.
read up what you wrote by yourself and see the mess you are

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret / Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos) / Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.