Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This (5595 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by deebrain(m): 12:41am On Feb 09, 2013
highyo: MAY GOD FORGIVE ME FOR I NEVER KNEW THAT THIS IS HOW NAIRA LAND WILL TERM MY WRITE UP
I PASTED THIS JUST TO TELL THEM TO USE THE SCRIPTURE TO FIGHT THE DEVILS OR DEMONS, RATHER THAN TELLING THEM TO DIE
THEY WILL ONLY LAUGH AT THE PRAYER WHEN THEY KNEW THEY ARE NOT DYING YET
I DID NOT PAST THIS TO CONDEMN THE CHURCH FOR I KNEW THEY ALWAYS PREACH THE TRUTH.

THE ONLY 4 CHURCHES I KNOW THEY PREACH THE TRUTH ARE

DEEPER LIFE
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE
APOSTOLIC FAITH
AT TIMES CAC (CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH)

BUT I ONLY WANT THEM TO KNOW THAT DEVIL OR DEMONS CAN NOT DIE, BUT WILL ONLY LAUGH

WE ARE FIGHTING WITH THE SPIRIT NOT FLESH

AND ONLY THE WORD OF GOD WHICH IS THE SPIRITUAL WEAPON WILL WIN THEM

WHEN JESUS AND SATAN WERE FIGHTING, THEY WERE BOTH USING THE WORD OF GOD FOR THE BATTLE

JESUS COAT THE BOOK OF EXODUS, WHILE SATAN TOO COAT PSALM

INSTEAD OF, EVERY DEVIL IN MY FAMILY, ANY DEMON FRUSTRATING MY LIFE, DIE IN JESUS NAME (WITHOUT BIBLE COAT)

IT IS BETTER THIS WAY

IT IS WRITTEN, MY GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE, LET THE FIRE OF GOD DESTROY EVERY WORK OF DEVIL AND DEMONS IN MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME

TO CHASE THEM OUT

YOU CAN SAY

CHRIST ENTER THE TEMPLE ALL THE PEOPLE BUYING AND SELLING IN THE TEMPLE, HE FLOG THEM AND CHASE THEM OUT OF THE TEMPLE. EVERY UNGODLY SPIRIT, BUYING AND SELLING IN MY FAMILY, THE LORD WHIP THEM OUT OF MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME

OR

IT IS WRITTEN, OUR BODY IS A SANCTUARY OF GOD, ANYTHING THAT TRY TO DEFIES THE TEMPLE OF THE LORD SHALL BE DESTROYED
EVERY DEMONS IN MY LIFE, YOUR TIME IS UP IN JESUS NAME, MAY THE FIRE OF GOD DESTROY YOU IN JESUS NAME.

THEN THEY WILL BE DESTROY AND WILL NOT WANT TO COME BACK TO YOU AFTER RECOVERING FROM THEIR DISASTER

PLEASE MFM IS A BETTER CHURCH TO ATTEND AND GROW UP SPIRITUALLY

COMPARE TO PROSPERITY PREACHING CHURCHES
WHERE LADIES PUT ON TROUSER AND MINI SKIRT TO CHURCH
WHERE LADIES OPEN UP THEIR HEAD IN THE CHURCH WHICH IS TOTALLY AGAINST THE BIBLE( 1TMTY 2)
CHURCHES THAT TELL YOU GOD HAS FORGIVEN YOUR PAST SINS, PRESENT AND FUTURE SINS

FALSE DOCTRINE PREACHER CHURCH

MFM IS VERY GOOD TO ATTEND O
I ONLY PASTE THIS IN ORDER TO LET THEM KNOW HOW TO MAKE THEIR PRAYER MORE EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL
I AM GLAD TO BE A MEMBER

Highyo.
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 09, 2013
Goshen360: ^ Frosbel, see me see wahala o. I don laff tire here grin grin grin

My brother, I attended two of those 'churches' and hmmm, let me keep quiet. cheesy
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by Goshen360(m): 12:45am On Feb 09, 2013
^ E be like say one of them dey like to 'catch' people from behind sef.... grin grin grin
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by CompovineIbadan: 10:39am On Oct 16, 2015
Perhaps, you've never for once witnessed the spiritual ordeals of life. A situation might warrant you someday to pray this way you criticise so...when and only when your eyes have been opened to the many unseen things that a bound in his mundane world of nothingness.

Beretta92:
I was in MFM last sunday.I witnessed a lot of dramatics in the place-really wild prayers and screams.i dey my own jejely with my head bowed while standing and mumbling some gibberish,and an old man came to meet me saying i shouldnt fold my arms again.i looked up at him and almost said WTF.I pretended i didnt hear him and kept my arms folded.I hope i never have to go there again.Crazy church. angry angry angry
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
Fake Mountain...A mountain made of clay grin

Die by fire is a carnal prayer point...Dr. Olukoya of all people should know this if he is indeed a servant of Jesus Christ. Demons don't die; they'll only use the possessed person as collateral damage!

We do not wrestle against flesh and blood but principalities and powers; rulers of darkness of this world and spiritual wickedness in high places... Call on Jesus Christ the head of all powers (In the heavens, on earth and beneath, in this world and that which is to come) and he will deliver you and pass a righteous judgement on those who trouble you!

Stop "die by fire" without direction! Lack of revelation kills...The just should live by faith in the revelations of the holyspirit as the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith. Only lack of revelations would make people pray "die by fire" day in, day out!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Praying In Tongues / Benny Hinn Captured On Wheel Chair After Brief Illness In Germany(photo) / Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.