Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,281 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers (11778 Views)

EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC / Crisis May End Pdp’s Reign - Oyinlola / Poverty Worsened In Nigeria Under PDP Rule- African Development Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by miiraaj: 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
Niger State Govenor, Aliyu Babangida, a PDP member, also at the forum said he was delighted with the new party being formed by the opposition.

He said, “I am one of those in the PDP praying for the merger to work; it will rationalise Nigerian politics and put an end to riff-raffs and charlatans in government.

cheesycheesycheesy LWKMD! Abeg look wetin PDP governor de talk!
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by tomakint: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
take dat: Don't get yourself wound up, I just emphasised that no past political office holder was as corrupt as GEJ is.
You still need to die and be reborn 7 times cool
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by talktimi(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
take dat: Don't get yourself wound up, I just emphasised that no past political office holder was as corrupt as GEJ is.
emeprical arguments are the norm so let's speak with provable facts.
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by takedat(m): 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
tomakint:
You still need to die and be reborn 7 times cool
I am aware you just learnt this phrase. No time again for featherbrained eediots!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by igbeke: 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
before d merger, ACN and CPC used to be d most undemocratic parties wit selfish leaders at d helm of affairs in Nigeria. I wonder d type of leadership Nigerians r going 2 get from dis partnership.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by Promisenwafor: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
wait thefs again, all i knw is PDP WIL STIL RULE NIGERIA THEY HV WAT IT TAKE. AND FOR JOIN JOIN I PRAY MAKE THEM NO SCATER. PDP IS A PARTY THAT STANDS TILL DEATH BECAUSE THERE THE OLDS CRIMINAL U CAN NT BREAK THEM WITOUT KILLIN THEM.
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
Following this comment frrom the newwly formed scavengers, information coming out from PDP scvanger house house in Abuja is encouraging

BREAKING NEWS: Following the Merger of ACN/CPC/ANPP & APGA... The PDP has announced its Merger with INEC

Can APC beat that

Watchout for part 2

APC may have to merge with TB Joshua since PDP has already merged with E.A. Adeboye

The drama continues watchout!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by takedat(m): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
talktimi: emeprical arguments are the norm so let's speak with provable facts.
I need not have facts that Tinubu was corrupt as governor of Lagos state, but the president with enormous executive powers left corrupt individuals like Tinubu without ordering for their prosecution. When SERAP tried to invoke the FOI on the Okigbo report to know what IBB embezzled, it was GEJ's attorney general that blocked the process.
One who harbour criminals is their kingpin!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by Mukaz: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2013
APC candidate and manifesto is what will work for them,I think having stronger opposition is good for our democracy
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
Not 2 sure if the goal of these merging parties is to fasten Nigeria's economic development because the merger is filled with people who's agenda could be said to be in retalliations to what PDP has caused them & with the guys like Tinubu/Buhari who are obviously delusional with their lust of power. In time though, we'll know who is who and who loves the nation the most as 2015 comes knocking

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by Dagr8tosyn: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
Goddex: Tinubu should first and foremost explain to Nigerians
the source of his wealth. How much was his salary as governor?

I think people like him should not be allowed to talk for the new party.
It will hurt the party more. Let him just stay at the background.

I want to suggest you ask Obasanjo, Atiku, Abubakar, Jimoh Ibrahim, Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola, and Micheal Adenuga etc where they all worked to earn so much money they invest in their Organizations. Please leave Tinubu alone, he's enjoying the fruit of his Labour or how many Governors in your state or region has been able to produce 2 good governors or emerge as the strongest opposition party leader to an accidented Presidency we Nigerians are suffering from his administration today.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by Memphis357(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2013

Tinubu is just a thieving muthafucka...... Just like Obasanjo. They both held their respective post for 8 years and see the huge amount of wealth they have amassed for themselves. And to think Buhari is actually is teaming up with thieving Tinubu. It's all clear to see that he's senile already. We don't need another political party. What we need to move this country is a systematic CLEANSING of the individuals that have some way or the other put this country in this situation it is in now. Until we have a bloody revolution and start on a clean slate,developmental growth will continue to be a pipeline dream.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by PointB: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
Even the merged parties is of scavengers - bottom feeders. PDP is still top of the food chain - the top dog.

Whether Nigerians will give power to the scavengers - APC, or stick with the top dog, PDP, is the subject matter of 2015.

By for now and to emphasise, APC is a conglomerate of scavengers, not PDP!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by soloyes(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2013

How many times have you asked OBJ, Atiku, Tukur, IBB, ... To reveal the source of their wealth?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by Orikinla(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2013

[size=28pt]Two thumbs up![/size]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by Symphony007: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
What a bunch of plonkers!! The nigerian people have heard all this pathetic rhetorics before, they are hungry for change and a better life and if this new party want to replace the PDP then they have to articulate a clear vision and roadmap for where they want to take this country. This is the time to take their message to the people, to those nigerians in towns and villages who don't even know there in another party apart from the PDP in the 15 years of our democracy. Starting this new party by engaging in a mud fight with PDP will be the beggining of their end.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by Truckpusher(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
Using the APC to dislodge the PDP is like using the Nigerian police force to dislodge armed robbers because to me they are all criminals operating from different level of sanity.
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by sokera: 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
PDP as nt done anything good to this our country, we need to change hands, change leadership and see what happens after the first 4yrs, if anyone support PDP it means that person must be corrupt too and beneficiary of the poor state of this our country.
After 16yrs
No good roads, no security, famine in the land, unstable electricity supply, unemployment, poor education system, .....e.t.c .... Pls someone should tell me just 1 thing PDP as done good for this countrywhat
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by lumeneng22: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking: Despite his many faults, Tinubu is a magnificent politician.

The way he spins stuff to his advantage is legendary.
.GRAMMARrrrrrr....
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by soloyes(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
We always forget this simple fact that as long as politics remains, godfatherism will never seize. It exists in american politics, british politics etc. The question should be who is a more reliable godfather? A closer look at the candidates presented by each godfather will answer d question. Compare d competence of those elected on the platform of d pdd and acn and judge 4 yourslf.
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by Rastamann: 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
kettle calling pot black! Players in both parties including Tinubu are all corrupt and have nothing to offer Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by Truckpusher(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
sokera: PDP as nt done anything good to this our country, we need to change hands, change leadership and see what happens after the first 4yrs, if anyone support PDP it means that person must be corrupt too and beneficiary of the poor state of this our country.
After 16yrs
No good roads, no security, famine in the land, unstable electricity supply, unemployment, poor education system, .....e.t.c .... Pls someone should tell me just 1 thing PDP as done good for this countrywhat
is it not the same bunch of criminals that merged to become a mega party?....smdh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by Reference(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
Interesting. Just that we seem yet to understand that our nourishment lies not in the values of alphabet soup nor the chefs who stir them but in the institutions they create.

The only potential value here is the heavier weight of numbers they can pull and the gravitational effect in favour of good governance not necessarily the people in power. Afterall they are all Nigerians aren't they.
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by talktimi(m): 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
take dat: I need not have facts that Tinubu was corrupt as governor of Lagos state, but the president with enormous executive powers left corrupt individuals like without ordering for their prosecution. When SERAP tried to invoke the FOI on the Okigbo report to know what IBB embezzled, it was GEJ's attorney general that blocked the process.
One who harbour criminals is their kingpin!
you've already accepted Tinubu was corrupt as governor of Lagos state, you also said "one who harbours criminals is their kingpin" then you've inadvertently told Nigerians that we have no choice but to drop one "thieving" regime for another "thieving" regime which might even be worse than the first one. You can't say there are lesser thieves or evils because a criminal is a criminal, if one can loot the state treasury, how safe is the federal treasury from him ?
As I've always advocated, Nigeria will only improve and move forward when we as a people hold our political office holders right from the local govt to the federal level to task on how they are ruling us and the policies they are implementing on our behalf. If we can take care of our respective states, then the sky will be below our limit as a country.
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
Leave Talk for Migrating Birds in the Winter joor. APC is a Political Solution not an Ideological one. If its primary purpose is to topple the Ruling Party, fine but what about the foundational, underlying Sociopolitical dissonance these (once-hotly aggressive) rivals had. did it just disappear for some National Ideology? will it spring up inevitably in the various congress gatherings.. love to see how Ndigbo pan out

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by takedat(m): 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
talktimi: you've already accepted Tinubu was corrupt as governor of Lagos state, you also said "one who harbours criminals is their kingpin" then you've inadvertently told Nigerians that we have no choice but to drop one "thieving" regime for another "thieving" regime which might even be worse than the first one. You can't say there are lesser thieves or evils because a criminal is a criminal, if one can loot the state treasury, how safe is the federal treasury from him ?
As I've always advocated, Nigeria will only improve and move forward when we as a people hold our political office holders right from the local govt to the federal level to task on how they are ruling us and the policies they are implementing on our behalf. If we can take care of our respective states, then the sky will be below our limit as a country.
No need to stress this chat any further, we both share similar opinion that folks with genuine interest in moving the country forward should get politically active.

On choosing between two thieves, my candid opinion is not to go for neither. Rather than encouraging them, we should start searching for an honest leader!
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by Reference(m): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
talktimi: you've already accepted Tinubu was corrupt as governor of Lagos state, you also said "one who harbours criminals is their kingpin" then you've inadvertently told Nigerians that we have no choice but to drop one "thieving" regime for another "thieving" regime which might even be worse than the first one. You can't say there are lesser thieves or evils because a criminal is a criminal, if one can loot the state treasury, how safe is the federal treasury from him ?

See what I mean. And this does not even factor in electorate corruption, i.e. the corrupt will of the ruled.
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by Reference(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
take dat: No need to stress this chat any further, we both share similar opinion that folks with genuine interest in moving the country forward should get politically active.

On choosing between two thieves, my candid opinion is not to go for neither. Rather than encouraging them, we should start searching for an honest leader!

There's no such thing.
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by takedat(m): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
Reference:

There's no such thing.
Meaning?
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by pastandy(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2013
Nigeria is in dire ned of change, hope d new party bring d needed change for economic development. Aniwa it can't get worst dan dis sad
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
take dat: Meaning?
There is no such Leader in the midst of Vultures. in other words, While Good Leaders exists, they cannot fare well in the overwhelming midst of Bad Leaders. As a Leader you cannot do well without your Followers supporting you all the way. go figure
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by bloodless: 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2013

exactly if tinubu and buhari are spokespeople for this "progressive" party...doomed to fair!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves For Germany On Wednesday / President Buhari Visits Lafia, Nasarawa State Tomorrow / Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.