Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers (11884 Views)

EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC / Crisis May End Pdp’s Reign - Oyinlola / Poverty Worsened In Nigeria Under PDP Rule- African Development Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by Guguru102(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
Nigerians will keep on enjoying the fresh air,
APC-Alliance of Party for Corruption with their counterpart in government will keep on milking us dry,nothing will change
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by RedLight1: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
take dat: I am aware you just learnt this phrase. No time again for featherbrained eediots !
grin grin choi
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by RedLight1: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
Memphis357:
Tinubu is just a thieving muthafucka...... Just like Obasanjo. They both held their respective post for 8 years and see the huge amount of wealth they have amassed for themselves. And to think Buhari is actually is teaming up with thieving Tinubu. It's all clear to see that he's senile already. We don't need another political party. What we need to move this country is a systematic CLEANSING of the individuals that have some way or the other put this country in this situation it is in now. Until we have a bloody revolution and start on a clean slate,developmental growth will continue to be a pipeline dream.
so who will do the cleansing? The people that are afraid of revolution or the bulldog efcc that only use its tooth on hungry yahoo boy or most corrupt judiciary that can only jail and kill sum1 that stole maggi and cowbell just becox he is hungry and set sum1 that stole billions free?...... The only power the people rytnw is their vote and hope that messiaiah like mandela will rule us
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by Bamijoko1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
All of them are theives fighting for their own pocket i wonder how much they had spent inorder to form this new party.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by fsammy(m): 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
the only solution to the situation in this country is revolution not a new category of thieves but until our youths decides and become fearless,we will all continue in this sufferings and lies while they will keep accruing all the resources to themselves and their generations unborn. we need to stand up and hold our future in our own hands.
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by blancason: 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
Michaeljones36: Umm...does anyone have any proof that Tinubu is a thief?

I keep hearing people saying that he is a thief, yet no one has ever said what he has stolen. The EFCC hasn't come after him either. Where did this rumor come from?

I'm honestly curious.
Hmmm.....d only sensible post.others av been spewing beer parlour gist that makes my stomach churn. I weep for my country...filled with people of low IQ.they don't ask questions but follow the bandwagon. For the discerning, most who say Tinubu is a thief are from the eastern part....why they all wish and believ so beats me. My pain is for those of us in the west, who follow this brainwash blindly...check out Lagos,ekiti, oshun,and now ogun progress. Tinubu is a rallying call for western development, wether u choose to open ur eyes or not.if you allow outsiders to make you use your left hand to point to ur fathers house, then u ar a bastard....for real
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by talktimi(m): 11:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
blancason:
Hmmm.....d only sensible post.others av been spewing beer parlour gist that makes my stomach churn. I weep for my country...filled with people of low IQ.they don't ask questions but follow the bandwagon. For the discerning, most who say Tinubu is a thief are from the eastern part....why they all wish and believ so beats me. My pain is for those of us in the west, who follow this brainwash blindly...check out Lagos,ekiti, oshun,and now ogun progress. Tinubu is a rallying call for western development, wether u choose to open ur eyes or not.if you allow outsiders to make you use your left hand to point to ur fathers house, then u ar a bastard....for real
your assertion that most of those calling Mr Tinubu a thief are from the eastern part of the country is completely out of bounds. The fact that you hate the average igbo man doesn't mean you'll ascribe all perceived grievances you feel against an ENTIRE people. You have to be emperical with your facts/allegations especially on a public forum such as nairaland.
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by seyi360(m): 12:03am On Feb 09, 2013
I don't understand d reason for d prolonged and unnecessary vexations and agitations against Tinubu. I'm not a memeber of his party,neither am I holding brief for him.He may have been corrupt in office,but name a govt official who is not corrupt.Instead of ranting about his corrupt years in office,why don't we look in d future by firstly commending him for trying to print his name in d good book of posterity.I sincerely think he redeemed his name by his wise choice of credible successor in Fashola.During d years of stone age,draconian ,dictatorial leadership exhibited by d Ota based General and his cohorts who were scavengers and power drunk fellows( in short supply of human feelings and definitely were aliens to to democrazy and its requirements) Tinubu was in d opposition as a sophisticated politician who as a former senator during d Military regime already acquired leadership skills that in no doubt made him more sensible and civilized in running d affairs of d state.Without cash and lots of it,how could he have effectively confronted d political demagugs and terminators at d Fed level? How could he have recovered d south western states of Oyo,Ogun,Ekiti,Osun that were snatched by d technocrats of ballot box snatching? How could he have restored d southwest back into the hands of those who still uphold d philosophy and tenets of Awoism? During d early years of our democratic xperiment,emphasis was placed on d fight for d political sole of our nation,which he fought. He may not be a saint,but a man who singlehandedly flogged d PDP out of S/West deserves some credit
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by xponet007(m): 1:26am On Feb 09, 2013
The four political parties just merged and they have not told us or show us who their candidates are. Lets wait and see what their plans are. I think what we should be asking at this point is what is the ideology of this new political party, what are the agenda. The tragedy that have befallen this country all these years is that at each year of election there is no alternatives. Let us wait and see if they will give us a better alternatives to those who have over the past 14years proved to us that that they are not interested in the development of this country.
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by Gbawe: 2:48am On Feb 09, 2013
seyi360: I don't understand d reason for d prolonged and unnecessary vexations and agitations against Tinubu. I'm not a memeber of his party,neither am I holding brief for him.He may have been corrupt in office,but name a govt official who is not corrupt.Instead of ranting about his corrupt years in office,why don't we look in d future by firstly commending him for trying to print his name in d good book of posterity.I sincerely think he redeemed his name by his wise choice of credible successor in Fashola.During d years of stone age,draconian ,dictatorial leadership exhibited by d Ota based General and his cohorts who were scavengers and power drunk fellows( in short supply of human feelings and definitely were aliens to to democrazy and its requirements) Tinubu was in d opposition as a sophisticated politician who as a former senator during d Military regime already acquired leadership skills that in no doubt made him more sensible and civilized in running d affairs of d state.Without cash and lots of it,how could he have effectively confronted d political demagugs and terminators at d Fed level? How could he have recovered d south western states of Oyo,Ogun,Ekiti,Osun that were snatched by d technocrats of ballot box snatching? How could he have restored d southwest back into the hands of those who still uphold d philosophy and tenets of Awoism? During d early years of our democratic xperiment,emphasis was placed on d fight for d political sole of our nation,which he fought. He may not be a saint,but a man who singlehandedly flogged d PDP out of S/West deserves some credit

Please, don't make the mistake of thinking that the clannish opinion of the perpetually hateful folks attracted to join Nairaland is indicative of a Nigerian hatred of Tinubu. If anything Tinubuism is waxing very strong now with how everyone is borrowing a leaf from his pragmatically intelligent yet winning political philosophy.

To those entrenched in ethnic hatred - and we get many on this forum - Tinubu alone must be vilified even when many, to include those in their own backyards, are far worse and totally worthless in every sense of the word. Yet, the on-the-ground reality today is that all the undisputed good guys from all ethnic groups (whether it is Utomi, Balarabe Musa or Oyegun) are pitching their tent with Tinubu in recognition of his political sagacity and what he really represents as an overall force for good in comparison to all others operating alongside him. Is it a surprise or coincidence that technocrats and talented solutions providers prefer Tinubu or is it that everyone now believes the man, most importantly for Nigeria, is naturally inclined to empower such folks hence their reason for gravitating towards him?

Even the likes of Soyinka have come on board because they realise a man, to be part of positive change, must side with the lesser devil till the beautiful ones are born. If so many intelligent men now believe in what Tinubu is doing, why should anyone take the clannish and unintelligent losers on Nl seriously? Of course Tinubu is no more corrupt than the politicians others have in their backyard even if bigotry leads these sad Nairalanders to shout "Tinubu" non-stop. The big difference is that Tinubu is an evolutionary force for good given the reality of Nigeria. Most Nigerian good guys who have been forced to become pragmatic about what our nation is and the solution she requires are all now behind the man. That reality speaks volume even if some people want to continue displaying aberrant reasoning and unthinking clannishness.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by nlofficial(m): 5:23am On Feb 09, 2013
[size=15pt]See ediotic and re-tarded Nigerians focusing on Tinubu. Tinubu is no saint, I mean NONE of them are. Please let's vote out PDP. Let there be change in power. It is nobody's birth right to remain there as if it's his/her home. PDP has failed Nigerians, a change in power is essential now. We can't be doing the same thing subsequently and expect a different result. It can only get worse with PDP.

I AM FOR CHANGE. PEACE![/size]
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by OrigamiIII: 8:26am On Feb 09, 2013
Goddex: Tinubu should first and foremost explain to Nigerians
the source of his wealth. How much was his salary as governor?

I think people like him should not be allowed to talk for the new party.
It will hurt the party more. Let him just stay at the background.
Tinubu was wealthy long before he became a governor.
He was a top management executive staff at SPDC.
He was an ex-senator and a major financial backer of NADECO during abacha's dark era.
Tell me do you become a governor and become poorer?Pls be sincere to appreciate good things in pple rather than running them down with hate comments.
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by Validated: 8:27am On Feb 09, 2013
APC = Alliance for Poverty & Corruption!!!

I am sorry for all those jubilating for this new party. I do not see anything good about this merger, because it is aimed at "LET US TAKE POWER AT THE CENTRE AT ALL COST". If I may ask: What is the ideology behind these people / association / MERGER? Are they trully Progressives
Their antecedents do not say so! If we do know where someone if heading, at least we should look at where they are coming from.

Just imagine this conglomeration for the soul of Nigeria
Just imagine: Buhari (Ayatollah)- a religious intolerant leader who would want chritianity exterminated in Nigeria
Just imagine: Tinubu (Lagos Landlord) - Takes 1/3 of Lagos tax payers money and selected 4 family members for political offices
Just imagine: Tom Ikimi (Political jobber) - who can sell his ethnic rights for pot of porridge
Just imagine: Audu Ogbe (Double faced politician) - This one can change party as a woman changes wrapper
Just imagine: El Rufai (Thief & Liar) - who can pay a Youth Corper over N1Mn salary a month, sell choice plots in Abuja to his wives and family leading us
Just imagine: Al Makura (No achievements) In 3 years of his goverment nothing to show for it

Well you may say there is hope in Fashola - But have you gone out of metropolitan Lagos?? Visit the suburbs and see that with N40Billion monthly, a better Lagos can be created. Visit Badagry. No road to the place self.
Oshomole - He is a LP/PDP man. Just in APC as a matter of circumstance, same as Ngige and others. Senator Amosu is still OBJ man even if he got to office via ACN.

My prediction - This merger will collapse at the point of choosing the presidential candidacy! Why? The Buhari/Tinubu factors! Both Buhari and Tinubu do not believe in Party primaries. Both are known to select candidates. If true primaries are conducted, Buhari will lose. And you know what, he will rekindle his hope in his party CPC. And who would be worse for it? ACN - They will lose Oyo for it. Mark my word!!! Who will gain from this? ANPP/CPC - They will create in-roads into some core North states that are currently PDP hold.

As for me & my household, I do not believe in this APC. A reformed PDP is still better. In any case, they can only boast of 10 state, best case 12 states, that is adding Delta and possibly one more state to their numbers.

Sorry, this is my opinion, please; you are free to express yours.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by bashydemy(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2013
Validated: APC = Alliance for Poverty & Corruption!!!

I am sorry for all those jubilating for this new party. I do not see anything good about this merger, because it is aimed at "LET US TAKE POWER AT THE CENTRE AT ALL COST". If I may ask: What is the ideology behind these people / association / MERGER? Are they trully Progressives
Their antecedents do not say so! If we do know where someone if heading, at least we should look at where they are coming from.

Just imagine this conglomeration for the soul of Nigeria
Just imagine: Buhari (Ayatollah)- a religious intolerant leader who would want chritianity exterminated in Nigeria
Just imagine: Tinubu (Lagos Landlord) - Takes 1/3 of Lagos tax payers money and selected 4 family members for political offices
Just imagine: Tom Ikimi (Political jobber) - who can sell his ethnic rights for pot of porridge
Just imagine: Audu Ogbe (Double faced politician) - This one can change party as a woman changes wrapper
Just imagine: El Rufai (Thief & Liar) - who can pay a Youth Corper over N1Mn salary a month, sell choice plots in Abuja to his wives and family leading us
Just imagine: Al Makura (No achievements) In 3 years of his goverment nothing to show for it

Well you may say there is hope in Fashola - But have you gone out of metropolitan Lagos?? Visit the suburbs and see that with N40Billion monthly, a better Lagos can be created. Visit Badagry. No road to the place self.
Oshomole - He is a LP/PDP man. Just in APC as a matter of circumstance, same as Ngige and others. Senator Amosu is still OBJ man even if he got to office via ACN.

My prediction - This merger will collapse at the point of choosing the presidential candidacy! Why? The Buhari/Tinubu factors! Both Buhari and Tinubu do not believe in Party primaries. Both are known to select candidates. If true primaries are conducted, Buhari will lose. And you know what, he will rekindle his hope in his party CPC. And who would be worse for it? ACN - They will lose Oyo for it. Mark my word!!! Who will gain from this? ANPP/CPC - They will create in-roads into some core North states that are currently PDP hold.

As for me & my household, I do not believe in this APC. A reformed PDP is still better. In any case, they can only boast of 10 state, best case 12 states, that is adding Delta and possibly one more state to their numbers.

Sorry, this is my opinion, please; you are free to express yours.
Sorry in advance cos i might offend you. All you type up there are arrant nonsense pardon me for saying that. We need a change of power and Political Party, We need strong opposition party and that is APC, Can you please tell me what has PDP achieve for there 14yrs in Power nothing. SO are you saying we should be suffering and smiling at the sametime? with your Analysis about Buhari,Tinubu,Ikimi,El Rufai etc up there do you have any proof to back up all your claims? since the beginning of BH and the findings most of the suspect and accuse financier of BH so far are PDP members, Have they ever mention Buhari since they have been arresting BH members? Pls how much were you paid to write those jargon's you wrote up there? FYI Fashola still remain the best Governor so far cos managing Lagos state alone is like managing about 3 or 4 west african countries put together like Benin Republic,Togo,Ghana. You talking about Badagry road, Are the road FG or State Government property. Abeg oga park well make i see road jor.
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by rasputinn(m): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2013
Origami III:
Tinubu was wealthy long before he became a governor.
He was a top management executive staff at SPDC.
He was an ex-senator and a major financial backer of NADECO during abacha's dark era.
Tell me do you become a governor and become poorer?Pls be sincere to appreciate good things in pple rather than running them down with hate comments.

I wish you could hear yourself
Your post is one of the most unfortunate summations I've seen this year
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by Rexyl(m): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
May God help us with our choice. All these people are no saints. Any unexpected development could happen through any one of them. The country will just be unfortunate finding itself in the hands of people who will be recycling the same distrust and deficiency in polity, by
measuring the strength and short coming of all those parading themselves as the agents of change, and going by the accounts and previous experiences with them as some people following every thing had stated. Only if the roles they played at one time or the other are justified by good reasons , they can stand as tested and reliable fellows to man successfully the task ahead. It wouldn‘t be funny that we shall still have a long way to go.
Re: Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers by babamutum: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
Whoever told anyone of you that there is sainthood in politics. There are no saints there. Even in churches, we now know that the saints we know are actually sinners who pretend to be priests. Now on the Tinubu diatribe. There are Tinubu haters on nairaland and everywhere. Their fixation with Tinubu though sponsored is understandable. But I challenge them to proceed to the courts to prove their allegations. If Lagos has no light today, Tinubu will be blamed by some disgruntled element.
Without any fear of contradictions, I submit that today no single Nigerian has contributed more to the political liberation of the SW and brought our politics in Nigeria into sharp focus like Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The haters say he stole money, he pushed cocaine, yet this man travels in and out of USA, Britain, France and other countries never stopped for once. Perhaps he has bribed Obama, Cameron and the French president. Abi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Kick-starts 2017 Budget Process, Fix Oil Benchmark (Pic) / General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria / Moment INEC Issued Ahmadu Fintiri Certificate Of Return (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.