Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (40993 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Caseless: 8:26am On Feb 09, 2013
ehen....what's dat guy's name...sexkizz or hired killer? The 'picked by default' statues he tagged on himself and ogugua, by extension applies to caracta and i pls. However, those with wife-snatching skills e.g acidosis, binger, eze-promoe, lalaosky, dont8, etc, are hereby advised to put a septa between themselves and caracta. I'm gonna warn anybody twice.

I know i dont have access to moderators page which i think have ban and unban botton, hide-botton, but i can always involve baba to help me hide or ban any of u who poses threat. Be warned !

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 09, 2013
[size=13pt]Lol. Where is she sef? Let her confirm lol.[/size]
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Shugamania(f): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2013
CFCfan: Is Shugamania available?

Sorry jare..was trying to reply yesternyt but network no gree me.
Depends on what available means.. smiley
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Agrika: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2013
Where is Valto,,, my gentle giant.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Acidosis(m): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2013
Shugamania:

Sorry jare..was trying to reply yesternyt but network no gree me.
Depends on what available means.. smiley

hmmn.....
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Acidosis(m): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Lol. Where is she sef? Let her confirm lol.[/size]

Confirm fire grin grin
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Velounie(f): 8:42am On Feb 09, 2013
M̶̲̥̅Ƹ sef D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ find val oh....can sum1 pick M̶̲̥̅Ƹ nd put A̶̲̥̅ smile  ma face
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 09, 2013
lol...i love this thread and how popoowa and mynd hit it off...cool lady who has never hidden her affection for mynd

mynd, your bad boy swag and aproko is paying off so much this days.keep it up dude..you just might get laid grin grin
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2013
Serious matter.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 09, 2013
caseless: ehen....what's dat guy's name...sexkizz or hired killer? The 'picked by default' statues he tagged on himself and ogugua, by extension applies to caracta and i pls. However, those with wife-snatching skills e.g acidosis, binger, eze-promoe, lalaosky, dont8, etc, are hereby advised to put a septa between themselves and caracta. I'm gonna warn anybody twice.

I know i dont have access to moderators page which i think have ban and unban botton, hide-botton, but i can always involve baba to help me hide or ban any of u who poses threat. Be warned !

lmao....caracta is all yours.i'll help you in championing your cause and any thing , animate or inanimate that tries to put assunder to what you and cararcta have , may obatala's wrath befall it/him/her/them grin grin
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Shugamania(f): 8:50am On Feb 09, 2013
Acidosis:

hmmn.....

Hmmm? smiley
U saying something?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 09, 2013
Acidosis:

Confirm fire grin grin

grin grin...you wicked no be small

cararcta, don't say no to this fine young man...he has broken enough walls in your siggy so allow caseless, NL's patrick obahiagbon to val you
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Acidosis(m): 9:01am On Feb 09, 2013
Shugamania:

Hmmm? smiley
U saying something?

not really, dear....just wondering - "who do you have in mind?"
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Acidosis(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2013
lalaosky:

grin grin...you wicked no be small

cararcta, don't say no to this fine young man...he has broken enough walls in your siggy so allow caseless, NL's patrick obahiagbon to val you

Hahaahahaha.... I'm waiting in 3-D grin
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Caseless: 9:09am On Feb 09, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Lol. Where is she sef? Let her confirm lol.[/size]
it is a self- confirmed issue....it is signed and sealed.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by ihebrooke(m): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2013
Agrika: Where is Valto,,, my gentle giant.

Which of the valto....'S? wink wink
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Caseless: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2013
Acidosis:

Confirm fire grin grin
why u de laff? I go jst comot ur teeth now now.

Womaniser!
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Caracta(f): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

What's going on here?

*drags caseless to back stage*
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Acidosis(m): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2013
caseless: why u de laff? I go jst comot ur teeth now now.

Womaniser!

...don't worry, I'll talk to her...
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Adaeze003(f): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2013
Fun thread... Btw is it possible to snatch when their names are already on your list?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Valto(m): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2013
Agrika: Where is Valto,,, my gentle giant.
am here my here my lovely and sexy angel smiley smiley
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Caseless: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2013
lalaosky:

lmao....caracta is all yours.i'll help you in championing your cause and any thing , animate or inanimate that tries to put assunder to what you and cararcta have , may obatala's wrath befall it/him/her/them grin grin
thank u my nairaland balladeer!

Leave dem, they are all learners.........bunch of awilo logombas! Acidosis come de get mouth sef...
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Mynd44: 9:32am On Feb 09, 2013
Adaeze003: Fun thread... Btw is it possible to snatch when their names are already on your list?
Yes
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by greedie1(f): 9:35am On Feb 09, 2013
ogugua, wen is d auction pls i may ve to snatch a certain someone embarassed embarassed
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Acidosis(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2013
^ ^ lol

caseless: thank u my nairaland balladeer!

Leave dem, they are all learners.........bunch of awilo logombas! Acidosis come de get mouth sef...

I'm here to help you
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Caseless: 9:47am On Feb 09, 2013
Caracta: shocked shocked shocked

What's going on here?

*drags caseless to back stage*
hot-tottie! Glory be to God......here comes my vallatable cara! *joins her in tha back stage*
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by baibijayyahoo(f): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2013
gree-die:
ogugua, wen is d auction pls i may ve to snatch a certain someone embarassed embarassed

lmao... pls do
loving dis
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Mynd44: 10:16am On Feb 09, 2013
gree-die:
Hmmmm
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 09, 2013
gree-die:

[size=13pt]As long as it's not Sexkillz. The auction is now! Who? Lol.[/size]
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Caseless: 10:32am On Feb 09, 2013
Na only me be male for viewing center in among (Fs). Make i run before dem ra'pe me.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Acidosis(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]As long as it's not Sexkillz. The auction is now! Who? Lol.[/size]

No sexkillz, No auction!

signed,
Acidosis cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter / Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.