Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (40921 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
[size=13pt]Greetings folks! It's less than a week until Valentine's Day! Time flies abi? The fourteenth of February, the day of chocolate, love, and romance!

An auction, initiated by Cuddler took place last year and was popular with the members (it reached over 30 pages). So here's the 2013 Edition! The rules are the same as last year's with the exception of one slight note lol:

1) Pick a Nairalander whom you would val on February 14. You can only pick one handle and you must not pick a handle that has already been picked or you would be disqualified. This is because the most sought after handles would have all the guys and girls leaving others roasting and alone on that day; we must circulate it and spread the love. People with triple handles can cheat if they want by picking as much as they want but if you are caught, then get ready to bear the consequences (Sexkillz knows una handles like the back of his hand, so try am at your own risk lol).

2) You must get/present visible gifts like electronic cards, roses etc that would be pasted on here on Feb 14. If you are the generous type you can mail the gift to your valentine. You can exchange phone numbers and emails, etc so that you can spend the valentine how you both deem fit (intimacy or whatever as far as there is mutual consent), but you must present an evidence here that you "valled" the handle. You can even write poetry for the handle and post it here. Anything goes.

3) If handle A picks handle C, its not compulsory for handle C to val handle A back, handle C can val handle B and another handle can val handle A.

4) You can chance a handle by snatching a handle that has already picked, How? Ask for the special privilege to snatch but you must out compete the handle that picked the handle you want. When that time comes, I will announce how to qualify for the special privilege to snatch a handle.

5) On the 14th of February, I will create a thread where confirmed members will spoil their valentines with e-cards, flowers, gifts, poems or letters, e-chocolates, stuffed animals, voice notes, and whatever else!

Privileges
Special Privilege 1 - I apply for an intimate moment/date with the handle

Special Privilege 2 - Please, I wish to snatch a handle that has already been taken

Special Privilege 3 - Please I need you to appeal on my behalf for his/her number or email because I sincerely like the handle

That's all there is to it folks!

I've already got my val grin
Who's yours?

Valentine's Day 2013 Nairaland Couples
Ogugua88 & Sexkillz
Flytefalls & 190
Rokiatu & Pro01
~Vicky~ & Acidosis
Popowaa & Mynd44
ItsModella & Binger
Julieccentric & Dawinlove
Swtchicgurl & I luv to.to die
Ladunsky & BoboYekini
Becacia-Barbie & Redcliff
Graphy & Kenny1795
Queen_of_Sheba & Sexily Endowed
Freecocoa & Reality101
Shugamania & CFCfan
Gree-die & Ifihearam
Agrika & Valto
Otses & 1Dray
Lola.luv & Raxxye
Tashamania & El Guapo
Ify Angela & Ibanga p
Mitchyy & Segunsd
Samantha37 & Obinnau
Temi23 & Engrjoe
Khiaa & Chucky234

Nairaland Couples Pending Confirmation
Shollypopz* & Jeffizy
Dvicky99* & Libkid
Mukina2* & Val_dubem
Sanb* & Yomieluv
Firestar* & Donald Genes
Berem* & RedBenson
AmBeautiful & MrBrownJay*
Odunnu* & Pendusky
Ayasunmbo* & Akoraye
Hollandis* & Chingyjant
Rali123* & Philc334
Joyceous & Ayorh4you
Joymary_7* & Adebayo201
Ijebabe* & Engineer96

* - represents members who have not accepted/confirmed valentine requests[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
Well done this is gonna be fun. BRB

BTW Ogugua, essay writing must have been easy for you in school damn girl. LOL
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Caracta(f): 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
*following*
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
I wanna Val ogugua88. I know she doesn't have a Val yet.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Idowuogbo(f): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
Interesticano! grin
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
Proo1 it is for me thank you.

Now lemme start thinking of gifts ideas. grin grin grin
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by cindyrella(f): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2013
Gan gan gan!
Thank Jah, today I come early.
*grabs sit*
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2013
SEXKILLZ!!! kiss kiss wink

Bia, Ogugua, what if he says no? angry
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
Make I reason dis one well well.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
Acidosis!

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
*sippin burukutu*

who will be my val?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by EzePromoe: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
LET ME SEE HOW IMPORTANT I AM!
@fingerscrossed.com
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by cindyrella(f): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
lrguru: *sippin burukutu*

who will be my val?
Ewwwwwwwwww! angry

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
cindyrella:
Ewwwwwwwwww! angry

Will you be my val? angry

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by cindyrella(f): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
2buff:

Will you be my val? angry
Why the face na? Na fight?
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by madridsta007(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
Just passing...
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
cindyrella:
Why the face na? Na fight?

Yes angry
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by cindyrella(f): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
2buff:

Yes angry
Ok pack well o!
Am a lover and not a fighter! tongue
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
cindyrella:
Ok pack well o!
Am a lover and not a fighter! tongue

Hehehe cheesy
Oya gear 2. wink
Will you be my val you gorgeous creature? smiley
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by chronique(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hmmmmm. Smh.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by 190: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2013
Now I wanna see how important to-her

I'l wait for her 2 choose me undecided
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
brokoto: I wanna Val ogugua88. I know she doesn't have a Val yet.
She is taken. . . By default. cool

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2013
tchidi: SEXKILLZ!!! kiss kiss wink

Bia, Ogugua, what if he says no? angry

[size=13pt]He's taken..... by default wink cool[/size]

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by OAM4J: 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
sexkillz: She is taken. . . By default. cool

No do ojoro na, nobody picked her on this thread before him cheesy

.... as for me... still thinking and searching
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
Choi cindyrella don bowne me undecided

Re-scanning cool
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by ichidodo: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
#smacking my lips# i love initiatives like this and i know this thread wil b a big hit. So since i am here early and before the rest of the MOB show up let me make my punt. Carmillion pls b my val.
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by cindyrella(f): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
2buff:

Hehehe cheesy
Oya gear 2. wink
Will you be my val you gorgeous creature? smiley
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

NEXT!
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2013
cindyrella:
Ewwwwwwwwww! angry

what cindyrella, wanna be my val? angry
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Tgirl4real(f): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2013
OAM4J:

No do ojoro na, nobody picked her on this thread before him cheesy

.... as for me... still thinking and searching

Think and search wella u here? angry
Re: Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
190 please be my Val. Choque, ahora que digan jejeheje

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy / My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.